Does the Alt-Right have a death wish?

It's not uncommon for fringe movements to rather fail with their principled intact than compromise and move forward.

They were so close to gaining traction and then fucked it all up by sperging out in Charlotsville LARPing as the unhinged lunatics the hysteric left accuses them of being. If they actively tried to discredit themselves, they couldn't have done it any better.

Was it autism? Some unconscious self-destructive impulse? A conspiracy?

This is not an alt-right vs alt-lite or anyone type of question.

This is about whether or not that situation was inevitable or not, if it was a mistake or semi-intentional since so many radical movements, left or right, tend to implode like this.

its all over !! - you, during hailgate

You retarded sodomtie that was nothing, just a few dead people and some minor happenings

Do you realize we're going to destroy the us and start real race wars. We'll be popping niggers like flies. This is like a nazi march in 1935. we have a long way to go

I'm not saying the alt-right is finished, I'm implying it risk defining itself by doubling down on fucking up over and over again, by lacking the self-awareness to understand naming the kikes isn't the best way to make a good impression.

Expect you know you're not getting anywhere like this. You could have been the tip of a new paleocon movement, instead you went full retard.

Alt-right is/was a setup from the beginning.

Most people are just red-blooded Americans that are tired of this progressive college liberal bullshit.

Human males always have. It's what defines the species as a cancer to this world.

The problem with the alt-right is you can't denounce people when they act like retards or root out obvious saboteurs. Everyone wants to be edgier than the next guy which makes it impossible to do any kind of quality control or have any coherence. Spencer prides himself some kind of intellectual but he can't even recognize people like Mike Enoch are con artists or worse.

is that jim norton?

Cantwell is just an edgy libertarian. Extremely moderate in alt-right terms.

The "alt-right" had to die for the actual right to come to exist in a cohesive manner.

Once Pinhead Spencer co-opted the whole Alt Right thing to make it his personal branding crusade, it was all over. We didn't want that douche as a "leader", and now that we've purged the egoists from having their face in the movement, we can get back to making leftists salty as fuck again.

They wanted a face to attack, we let them have it, we disowned it, and now they're confused who to attack. Just as it should be. They can cry about MUH NAZIS all they want, because in the minds of the normies, that's Spencer, and he's on his own island now.

A qt gf pls

No its Lyle.

It was completly unvoidable, this was the people that were part of the alt-right, this are their true beliefs and the last election encouraged enough to be open about it.

If the president can call the mexicans criminals and rapists, they can ask for some jews to be gassed, it's all in the same ballpark.

I seriously think Cantwell is bipolar or something.

Not a shrink but I think there is something going on, he loves being angry and getting in fight too much. He's otherwise pretty smart and articulate though.

>Was it autism? Some unconscious self-destructive impulse? A conspiracy?
He spoke the truth, and the jew as the marxit don't like the truth. A lot of people will die for this shit. Hopefully those who deserve it, like Nigger, Jews and communists

You vastly overestimate your numbers, my friend.

He allowed the media to make a fool out of him and uploaded a video that was just him crying for 10 minutes straight. It's like he wants to be a laughing stock.

Do you not understand how awesome Charlottesville was?

It has further crumbled the middle.

The Alt-Right allowed itself to be shaped by stormfags and trsfags with this "don't punch right" bullshit instead of being told to tone it down in public and conform to a more presentable image if they wanted in this thing.

They effectively took over the brand and there is no taking it back from them, the public will now associate anyone claiming the name to be another Nazi LARPer.

What's the upside of this deal? I can't see any.

>It has further crumbled the middle.
Are you sure? It made you look weak, isolated, vulnerable and unable to get your way. The only winners are the like of Cernovitch that consistently called out Spencer and others.

Sure it will bring of a lot of attention and possibly attract new people but not the kind you want. Nobody who saw this that has his shit together woke up thinking I wanna join these guys.

I watched this interview in it's entirety on Vice.
it changed my mind about the Charlottesville thing.
Me: hardcore Trump right wing
Me now: hardcore Trump right wing that now knows the white sups are twisting away from reality.

this guy is clearly not based in reality and lied about the car ramming

thank you.

hardcore Trump supporter, right winger agrees with this

I say get out of our movement and don't mix up Trump in your bullshit

How so? There is no proof the kid premeditated anything or even rammed them on purpose. There is a video showing an antifa faggot attacking his car just before the crash, it's very possible he panicked and hit the gas. He's got a solid chance to walk it off if he doesn't fuck up his defense.

upper middle class normie here lurking the board.

Truthfully when you're at work, no one cares about this shit. It's a more pressing issue whether Zeke Elliot is going to get the full suspenion.

Just get out of your echo chamber for a bit, go to an office job and realize that no one really cares. There's no race war. The upper middle class and elites aren't going to give up their comfortable lifestyle for your autistic larping bullshit.

Do you know how gay you look wearing shields and waving sticks being like 5'8 150 lbs of literal inferior genetics? Then you got the communists fighting you who are equally genetic trash.

I'm really embarrassed for you guys.

There's no way he walks. This is a literal softball for the prosecutors to become folk heroes.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I don't know what video you watched,
but I see a guy getting a car up to speed and ramming. if what you say is so, then why did he reverse away?
why didn't he just reverse in the first place before contact when nobody was around the car???
see, you spin, you spin, you spin,
but in the end: we're not fucking stupid, that's why this hugely hurt the alt-right movement.
people just aren't that f****g stupid to believe that, we all drive cars, we know what he could have done

Someone will post the webm showing the guy hitting his car before he speeds up. I don't really care either way, I'm just saying it is possible this wasn't intentional.

>if what you say is so, then why did he reverse away?
Because he ran into a car in front. Only way out was to reverse.

This is obvious ^, so STFU

This guy is controlled opposition

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot

get out kike subhuman. we'll come to your synagogues too

>They were so close to gaining traction and then fucked it all up by sperging out in Charlotsville LARPing
Shut up you fucking sperg. We're now a household name.

Watch videos from the event. We come off decently.

Implying you or the pathetic gatekeepers of the modern system have the power to stop pro white movements anyways.

They can make a move if they're so confident. That wont happen though, because they know they'd all be killed.

Probably. People who call for unnecessary needless violence are part of their "civil war" narrative agent provocateurs. Despicable soulless pointless kali yuga government filth.

OP posts pic of Chris "the Crybaby Cuck" CANTwell.
didn't even bother to read.

They didn't fuck up anything. You're a gullible retard if you think any of that was the right's fault, or that it wasn't mostly paid instigators.

No, see, while get mixed up in your spinning
a hard-headed, logical jury will look at this and say:
"There was a point where he was away from the people hitting his car, he could have easily, rolled up his widows and reverse to where there were less people. It makes no sense that he claims he was getting away, but then reverses right back into that same same area. Why did he not reverse away before crashing into an even larger group of people?

See, I'm RightWing in a big way, but one thing I know is:
You can't stand by people who behave like dumbfucks and hurt your movement. The movement is the most important thing, not trying to vouch for them and ruining overall credibility.

>Was it autism?

Yes

>Some unconscious self-destructive impulse?

Not really, they just want attention, so they do the most offensive things so they'll get mommy and daddy to finally look at them.

>A conspiracy?

A lot of the violence and "actual nazis omg" were created by alphabet agencies. The majority of it though was created by genuine autistic retards.

Chris Cantwell is a shock jock moron who should've never talked to the press. Kessler is an unstable idiot and now excommunicated. Spencer needs to 1) Be more careful about how he works with 2) Take a more hardline against the Nazi shit.

Nathan Damigo and Identity Evropa are doing things right, they should be the ones in charge of these events.

>implying Spencer wasn't in on all of it

He's pretty much the mastermind behind this whole controlled op, and so many of you idiots fell for it.

"Incompetent rich kid" is a much more likely explanation.

Nazis in general don't care about winning. Since the ideology is about race more than about principle, it unessesarily creates enemies of people who could otherwise be allied or neutral towards it. It unneccessarily limits its appeal to a subset of one racial group, since its lack of underlying ethical principal will always make it distasteful to a signifigant portion of the racial group it is aimed to appeal to, and every group that it isn't. It's literally impossible for it to accomplish anything but its own defeat in a multiracial democratic republic.

On an individual level, I think Nazis do have a death wish, in a manner similar to jihadis. They see society as evil and corrupt, perhaps rightly so, but they would prefer to go out in a glorious apocalyptic battle than make the mundane sacrifices and ideological compromises required to win in politics