White Girls Harassed for Supporting Trump

>Teenage girls visiting Washington, D.C. on a school trip over the weekend say they were threatened when they sat down to lunch with their group in the cafeteria at Howard University, a historically black college. The girls were sporting pro-Trump gear - tee shirts and iconic "MAGA" hats, but didn't think to remove the items because, because, well, this is America - but that the students simply couldn't handle their political expression.

>According to several online accounts, social media posts, and official remarks from Howard University, the two girls' attire triggered Howard students from the moment they entered the university dining hall to eat with the rest of their school group.The two teens say Howard students called them names, hurled profanities, and filmed them, until a supervisor from the girls' group ushered them out of the cafeteria.

>One of the females targeted by Howard students, 16-year-old Allie Vandee, posted about the experience on Twitter. Vandee claims her friend Sarah had her MAGA hat stolen right off her head upon entering the dining hall, that the girls were called "racist" and cursed at by Howard students, and that they were eventually advised to leave the venue by the supervisors to "keep the peace."

>Social media users also viciously attacked the girls, often advocating violence, for daring to enter the dining hall with such attire.

>archive.is/kLLCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thots btfo
Sup Forums is a white sharia board, no white knighting for future cc riders and roasties

In this picture
>How this all started
>Howard University's response
>A vocal student "activist" at Howard

And not a single fuck was given. Sorry not sorry.

Look at dem tight white asses doe nigga

>freedom of movement isn't important
but they weren't in the wrong

Wow niggers really love living up to the stereotype of them being dumb shitheads

>I don't care that our most fundamental rights our being stripped away

This is why we're dying.

Good
Fuck racism

IM

>stuffs pussy back in booty shorts

A

>pulls shirt to cover up 2 feet of cleavage for the 100th time today

TRAD

>reapplies fake blonde hair dye, trojan horsing the white gene pool

GIRL

>uses makeup to hide oily troll face, again, trojan horsing the white gene pool

I usually don't white knight, but I will for these grills.

They're MAGApedes but soon they'll be pushed towards further to the right.
They're literally not in the wrong, and it angers me how the University responds. Check it out here

H-holy shit, those legs. I'd fucking destroy her sweet tight pussy all night.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Fuck HU.

>dont tell white girls to stop being nationalists, teach black people to stop being violent

THE TIME OF MAN HAS PASSED, THE TIME OF ARACHNID IS HERE

Serious question.

Are universities radicalization/indoctrination camps for minorities and masochist whites?

I go to University right now but I'm doing STEM (Mechanical Eng) so I haven't experienced it but I know people in my campus that spout that shit.

Agreed. These needs to be posted more often.

Yes

yes

What the fuck is going on over there guys. Get your shit together.

>Inb4 bin a knife and Muslims

We can still be right wing over here without being intimidated and bullied

I think most of them have some serious issues with self worth.

t. niggers

I mean you literally have a nanny state, come on now. We're in a rough shape as well, all of Western Europe is (even E.Europe if you look at economy but that's the least of our worries)

hello jidf

why the fuck would you take a school trip to Howard University in the first place?

One of the coons that need some Sup Forums love

Good, it'll redpill more white women on niggers

is there a video?

Fucking these.

I think they were just stopping by for lunch.
no he's right. The girls are clearly in the right.

>quick search
Yes, of course she's Jewish.

>ancap that isn't racist

GG NO RE

yes

>invoking the same right immigration retards invoke

Aye lmao.

You guys need to understand that the idea that black people should hate white people isn't bad at all. The more poisoned the relations are the better.

christ

these leftist ""people"" need to be put up against a wall and shot, theres no saving them, I've never seen more brainwashed cunts in my life.

I compiled this together. I couldn't believe that many people would openly display such hatred.

Pretty good job. But that's only going to be effective to the extent that it reaches white people who aren't that much into the whole ethnic masochism thing. Pointing to a double standard is only mildly useful.

Please

bump

Interesting right?
>flag
Salute my fellow soldier

>We will take any action necessary to ensure that HU students feel safe & comfortable in our dining spaces. This group is no longer on campus

>Being so threatened by a group of teenage girls you have them removed by security
>At a college
>Howard students represent all that is right in America
>By bullying children for how they dress

Based Pede

Do you think I can do anything to improve the picture?

Too much text

Normies won't read all that shit

Keep moving soldier.

I'm 19, is it ok for 16 year olds to arouse me.
I think I'm within the half+7

Their fathers, if they are in the picture, are not allowed to control their sexuality while they mature.
Today, it's either you have to be a full RADICAL JIHADIST or you have to allow your DAUGHTER TO FUCK ANY ANIMAL.
No in between.
Remember, little pol-fags, you have children, you cannot control them
The unrestrained sexuality of these children is why ''''''''''''''whites''''''''''''' deserve to be extincted.

molting???

Why were they in the school's cafeteria if they weren't students there?

I didn't know you could just go to a college cafeteria to eat, if you weren't a student there.

Out of all the places in DC... why the fuck would you go to BU?

Maybe they were touring

I was in DC earlier this year during spring break and you would be blown away by the amount of people wearing MAGA hats and gear. We seen groups of students from all over the country and huge groups of tourists all in MAGA gear. It was heartwarming and made me feel good. They niggers need to chill out

> white girls touring at historically black college....

The only thing that's gonna be harassed at Howard University is my Dick in her Pussy, screenshot this epic fucking reply Sup Forums

Hi duterte

if they have that much cl=ollagen and plastic surgery done to their faces, imagine the work they've had done "elsewhere".

I think the age of marriage in past societies had always been 16-18.

Hollow internet threats aren't a race thing, everyone does it.

Literally don't care unless something happens, this is just like muh rape threats from feminists.

Yah. I still think a 3 year difference is accepted by most.
And for me personally it would be more accepted because I look like im 15

I was young-looking and got seduced by multiple 20 and 30 somethings starting at 15.
They tried when I was 13 or 14
Women are pedophiles

yes. It has gotten noticeably worse since the 3 years I have been in school. My school held a white privilege seminar that whites could go to to learn how they were oppressing other races.

You could make the opposite image with screen caps from this website.

who cares what they say?

How come blacks seem the most anti-trump? Trump never talked bad about them, he even hung out with many of them before he even ran for president. Why are black christian americans fighting the mexican's and muslim's fight?

Niggers triggered by pretty white girls wearing red hats
>Only a nigger sees red and wants to throw down

#Liberalsstandwithbullies
#dontbullykids
#bullyingisneverright
>Pic related, typical white liberal

they are dumb enough to believe MSM. many white people are too, to be fair.

>raised muslim

c'mon

>Sometime in the future.
>The Chinese are assholes. I miss white people.

How anyone can even deny that Jews aren't a problem is beyond me. The best thing we can do right now is raise awareness, and their growing arrogance is helping tremendously.

I can't believe they put

Her maternal grandmother was a kike
Meaning by Jewish law she's a kike

learn 2 grammar, burger, double negation is negro tier linguistics

Because blacks Latinos and Muslims are all the same subhuman scum.

FUCK YES!! THIS!!! is what I've been saying / waiting for. This is your one shot to blow up the Death Star. They left a flaw (ego/pride/arrogance). Take Every post they use for "pro_jew" and jsut replace the "jew" with "white" and see how they kvetch about it. They want "all for me and none for thee" bullshit and blacks are going to enslaves THEMSELVES all over AGAIN.

STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT
WTF

EVERY TIME

If someone wants to make this infographic even better, made add at the bottom of how the Jewish head of the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) was offended by the first one, but not when it's only about insulting whites.

Keep crying OP i'm sure it will help you as much as that crying fucking nazi youtube video

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

These people use their real names and pictures of themselves. This board is anonymous. That's the difference nigger.

blondalad brapmph

I can't even tell who's brainwashed anymore. Me from Sup Forums or normies from the jews.

those holes in the discarded skin looks like the lotus flower shoops

The kikes are on the edge, you can see it by them making silly mistakes like these. We're getting under their skin, hopefully another shoah will follow soon.

Niggers are calling you back to nigeddet

why do both of those girls look primed for melanoma? look at the forehead of the one on the right, i thought my screen was dirty but her skin is already gone to shit. lefty must be like 40

>white
>ass
The fuck? Stop larping

i'd hang out with a crew of dope diggers before i even try to tolerate idiot meta-right psudo-intellectual garbage

Niggers are fucking disgusting and need to be genocided.