>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 20
>E Homs:SAA liberates Taybeh and Humaymah
>DeZ:airstikes & artillery bombings ongoing to discourage IS from restarting offensive
>Hez, SAA liberate 70+km near Lebanese border
>Kurds:US to stay for decades after IS defeat. State dep:US will leave after IS defeat
>Raqqa:US airstrikes kills 46 civis, 60 injured. 946 civis killed since June. 30K still in city
>E Ghouta:Faylaq Al-Rahman accepts de-escalation agreement
>unconfirmed:US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE as IS ATTACK
>1 dead, 17 injured after rockets fired by rebels hit Al-Zahra neigh, N Homs
>FSA to start to new offensive for lost land against SAA in Suweida gov
>IS assaults strategic hill in Daraa, offensive underway
>infighting erupts in the East Ghouta as rival opposition groups battle it out
>17 rebel factions merge to form new division in Golan region
>SAA liberates 3 villaged in E Hama
>Rebel rocket attack on Syria’s biggest festival kills 4
>Philip:IS fighters are now besieged inside the city’s grand mosque, they have 40 hostages
>Tal Afar operation in Iraq starts, 40k iraki soldiers vs 2k IS

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOic399ku8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war#Arms_supply
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Iran#Pahlavi_Era_.281925_to_1979.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN!

The final redpill is realizing the jews are the good guys

Insha'allah, Assad and Hezbollah will win!
youtube.com/watch?v=tOic399ku8k

>138547624

kek

Yes, and we will help him in this

Is this conflict ever going to come to an end?

who is sg-tan? Minnesota is a raging faggot

Do you want Muslims to stop killing each other?

Bump. I have very recently (since last thread) gotten invested in this. Long live Bashar al-Assad.

I've been saying this for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm white nationalist Christian, but blacks Muslims and blacks are far worse in terms of crimes and demographic threats to us. Besides, Israel seems to be pretty nationalistic /conservative and quite a solid ally to have.

Our new mascot made by me

Drop that flag, traitor.

Only when the last bakery has been barrel-bombed can Assad finally rest.

BTW who's hoping for Drumpf to get completely BTFO in Afghanistan? Waste billions of dollars, make MAGAtards cry and in the end have to leave a demolished country to the Taliban again. I know I am.

This
LE WHITE AND BASED JEWS xDDDDD

TOO FAR

RUSSIA AND HEZBOLLAH ARE THE GOOD GUYS!

are you the jidf who changed his israely flag into the nazi flag to fool the lower tier shitposters here?
Back in the day you was shitposting all day here

Oh no wtf you're serious
My man, Israel is a cancer and some jews accept it, It has a huge LGBT community and they can marry and adopt, transgender shit is normal and feminism is rising up.

Ptg says they dont like you.

Its lonely here.

Ptg is full of spineless Trump apologists.

This is bait

ok cool i can get behind it long as that autist wasn't involved. also, checked

>nothing about airstrikes
>nor berries
>neither animu
I can't believe I just missed you.
Still, please see

Sounds like we're going to get /Pakistan general/ some time in the near future.
Plenty of reasons for the US military to want it. Maintaining a supply line into Afghanistan, targeting them for their AQ and Taliban support while robbing China of an ally are the least of the motivations.
I look forward to the justifications from the usual crowd when it happens.

pls stop using this flag
I confuse you with the libyan

Really though, the pakis have nukes...

Which flags do you filter /sg/?
I filter the following;
>/^Black Lives Matter$/
>/^LGBT$/
>/^Commie$/
>/^National Bolshevik$/
>/^Kekistani$/

you're fucking retarded if you think anything is going to happen with Pakistan

/ptg/ can suck my nuts

How terrible must life be for the lost souls of /ptg/?

They came to it so young and full of life. Brimming with patriotism and hope for a better future. Finally America would stop wasting lives and money on foreign wars! They'd end the chaos on their border and rebuild their infrastructure! End the cultural revolution and return to normalcy! Pat Buchanan crossed with Huey Long, that was Trump in those halcyon days.

And oh, the ecstasy when he won! Burying that witch Clinton and her demented liberal flock. Truly the dawn of a new America was upon us. Do you not remember those days?

But dark clouds soon appeared upon the sunny horizon. What was this? Goldman Sachs? In our new Cabinet? What of draining the swamp?

Alas, it was not to be. Bombing innocent Syrians, failing to build the wall, firing any populist in his Cabinet in favour of DC-sewer dwellers. Trump was no saviour. We had been conned.

But what of those who had invested so much in him - his /ptg/ fans? The lovely little reddit clan here in our beloved Sup Forums. Would they ever realize the truth?

It sadly seems not. Zombie-like, their eyes stained with tears, they remember the glory days of waging meme-war in days gone by, while their ZOG-puppet hero sends their brothers and sons to die in a faraway land as his support plummets to 30%. They refuse to realize the truth and lash out blindly at anyone who tells them how things really are.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them. But then they can me a shill, so fuck them.

F

I was them at one point. I believed in the punished trump theory. I hoped that he would turn on his zog cabinet and finally realize what's really important. But then, the most amazing thing happened. Nothing. Nothing changed, my expectations and hope had been thrown out of the window.

Sad times, /sg/. Sad times.

Actually I think most of old /ptg/ left long time ago and today /ptg/ consists of redditors and paid shills

Going to sleep. Good night, senpais

Reminder not to eat the "/ptg/ is criticizing us" bait which only leads to circlejerk

This would make a good pasta

someone redpill me on the iraq-iran war and its consequences on their relations today

>filtering
Filters are a Sup Forums implementation of Tumblr's trigger safety feature. KYS.

Sleep good. Thanks for the info in the last thread.

Ah, the good ol' thumbnail-switching bug

The confederate cringefag of course.

Yeah, it's low-hanging fruit at this point anyway, but still always aggravating.

Goodnight Morocco.

Lol. In the US still believes that the president has power, and the people have a choice in politics?

All political consequences ended with Saddam.
Iran now supports [owns] Iraq.

b-because Hitler h-helped the zionists, r-right guys?

>But what of those who had invested so much in him - his /ptg/ fans? The lovely little reddit clan here in our beloved Sup Forums. Would they ever realize the truth?

Two things.
1) Sunk cost. People still with him have invested so much and sacrificed so many principles, they have to continue or have to admit they were fooled for this long.
2) Only the most zealous still remain, everyone else already left. The longer Trump breaks promises the more of the rational people leave, the more of a fanatical shithole the pro-Trump places become. Remember that we saw them purge all the people who even expressed doubt from the Trump forums after the Syria attacks happened. People there from the start who said "this isn't what I wanted" - banned.

All cults are the same.

Trump didn't con us, he just was not prepared for the power of (((the swamp)))

>1776 when?

Well I guess I'll make a last post

>Iranian revolution happens
>Khomeini put into power
>Saddam cautious but cordial nonetheless
>asks for peaceful relationships between Iraq and Iran
>Khomeini calls for the toppling of the Iraqi ba'athist regime
>Saddam, confused, asks for peace and cooperation between the two countries again
>Khomeini tries to rile up Iraqi shias in order to create an islamic republic in Iraq
>finances terrorists organizations and riles up the kurds
>Iraq does the same shenanigans with Iranian kurds and launches a preemptive strike on Iran before they get their brand-new army paid for by the Americans on track
>Iraq proposes truce at multiple points during the war with reasonable clauses
>Iran refuses every time
>only abdicates at the very end when they couldn't fight anymore
>Iraq gives back conquered territories to Iran under UN-brokered peace and the status quo remains unchanged territorially
>Khomeini says that accepting peace was like "drinking poison"

However this doesn't have much influence on the relations today. seeing Iraq is a proxy Iranian state now.

Shitposting aside, ISIS will be destroyed as an territory-controlling entity by the end of 2017 or at most, by the beginning of 2018. After that, FSA will struggle for an year or two, depending on what level of military and diplomatic support it manages to keep.
In short, by 2020.

Yet I read your post. Not some dumbfaggot who puts on a commie flag on Sup Forums, in fact I would much rather talk to an insurgent LARPing burgerclap than that.
I had lots of tripfags of old time on my filter, but they got left on my old computer.
>Mexico
Well, that is your opinion Pablo.

Yes, that's my opinion.
You're a smart guy.

How did this affect relations in the following years, not necessarily today, though?

wtf? i hate (((iran))) now

Alright lads, who is Farah Jaharmin?

Why did they hate Saddam's Iraq so much? Don't go to bed user, we need answers.

>How did this affect relations in the following years
Dropped them at an extremely hostile level, Iran a state was never really pragmatic until Khomeini's death.

Due to Syria (which was allied with Iran) cutting the oil pipelines that transported Iraqi oil to Lebanon for international trade, Iraq lost billions of dollars every month, which forced them to borrow money from Kuwait. At the end of the war, Kuwait started an economic warfare with Iraq, completely exploding its OPEC production quotas and dumping the market while refusing any diplomatic solution with Iraq (which was struggling to rebuild its infrastructure and repay its debt under such conditions). This, along with some stealing of Iraqi oil fields by Kuwaiti drilling, led to Iraq invading Kuwait (with the US affirming they wouldn't intervene) which provoked Gulf War 1.

The following unjust and overextended sanctions completely destroyed Iraq as a nation-state.

I couldn't pass without replying since I was just finishing the wording of my insult to the confederate flag.
That is turbo-like you are going set ablaze alive-tier heresy.
Proceed with caution.

I read everyone's posts, including the faggots and commies. Plus Kekistani flag posters usually seem to almost always be ridiculing actual Kekistanis.

Aren't you the one who took my referring to an Israeli poster as "Greatest Ally" too seriously? And got butthurt when I told you that you're paying for the Wall?

Oh well, you're apparently too butthurt to read this reply anyway.

Why not? IS-K spill over Pakistan wouldn't be a very big suprise

labeik ya Ali

Can you faggots stop shitting up our based general? Stop being jealous of our huge dicks thanks.

Alright lads, I'm off to bed. Goodnight

>I read everyone's posts
Laughter stops.
My condolences.

I honestly don't care about much your posts so I didn't notice the post you're referring.
You're just the kind of poster I dislike, /pgt/-tier

Nothing personel kiddo, it's just my opinion.

WHO IS FARAH JAHARMIN?!
REEEEEEEEEEER

Byby

One of Khomeini's particularities was that he was a religious leader before a political one. He wasn't much into pragmatism or realpolitik, and he seemed to think that ba'athism (arab nationalism and secularism with panarabic ideals) posed a strong threat to the Iranian wilayat al-faqih, his model of Islamic Republic. (seemingly more than Israel at the time, since the jews helped Iran a lot during the war: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war#Arms_supply

Particularly funny quote:
>He [Khomeini] alleged that while Israel had bombed and destroyed Iraq's Osirak nuclear facilities in 1981, this was because Saddam Hussein was actually an ally of Israel who "forced" Israel to destroy his own nuclear facilities.

It's just bait and people replying to bait, don't think too much of it.

Filtering is for sissies!

wtf i hate hafez now?

>redpill me on the war guys
>did Trump win yet?
>i wish Assad would stop barrel bombing innocent democratic terrorists

Fuck off Ayayayayayayayaya.
Seriously though, it works. Art&Architecture threads are my favorite threads in Sup Forums, and whenever I check some filtered post and surprisingly(not), it is either without an aesthetically pleasing picture or off-topic. This is not counting the implicit shitposts. Filtering improves browsing quality amazingly.
10/10 would filter faggots again.

>he actually browses the Sup Forums catalog
Seriously though, filtering whole threads is fine in my opinion, although I read every single post in a thread if it interests me. I don't use the Sup Forums catalog much since 90% of threads are uninteresting to me, but my Sup Forums catalog used to have minimum 50 threads filtered back when the board was still somewhat salvageable. I understand your pain.

>Kurdposter General
>Butthurt
Sweet justice

>inviting being called a pussy: the post
I hope you were intending to make me laugh because you have. Excellent shitpost.

>You don't actually filter my flag.
You've raised my opinion of you, Pedro. However, you actually overestimate the scope of how much my posting is influenced by /tg/. Sometimes, my /ug/-type content triggers you.

>tell me when the war will be over
>why are you guys supporting sandniggers?
>but I thought the kurds were the good guys

In your opinion, where will the next major conflict happen?

>13 threads hidden now
Part and parcel.
I also like /sig/ and actual happening threads.
>browsing Sup Forums after 2011
I miss shitposting there in summer.
>mfw

literally who

Techloli/g/y is long dead. Even the /prog/ spirit has dissipated from the internet ever since the death of /prog/rider...
I weep in silence.

In the Middle East? Difficult to say. Most probably a Saudi civil war... but even that isn't too likely. What'll mostly happen is low-level insurgencies everywhere in the region as the consequences of Al-Qaeda and ISIS being propped up fall down (especially when the latter will turn into the biggest and most elaborate terrorist network in the world when they're done pretending they're a state).

Of course, nobody will be spared from this. Prepare for an exponential increase of battle-hardened jihadists in the West, because it's coming very soon.

>I read every single post in a thread if it interests me.
I wish I had this much time.

Cutting Sup Forums from my schedule was a decision well-made, huh? It was a great board at the time.

It was WW1 with modern weapons, chemical weapons, trench warfare, child soldiers, you name it. And while Iraq is now perilously close to being an Iranian vassal state the war still looms large in Iranian minds.
Also one of the few times you see the US and the USSR funding the same side
>this revisionism
>brand-new army paid for by the Americans on track
Iran-Contra started up after the Iraqi-Invasion, and calling the purged "army" of Iran an army is a fucking stretch
>Iraq gives back conquered territories to Iran under UN-brokered peace and the status quo remains unchanged territorially
conveniently ignoring the fact Iraq had lost its gains midway through the war and had been having to fend off Iranian pushes into Iraq

>US to stay for decades after IS defeat

>stop acting like that
>do what I like
>I will call you a cringefag, maybe this will work
Just ignore my autism pls

An actress from a [shitty] show called The Mentalist

>Techloli/g/y is long dead.
;_;

He's not wrong.

Ok Pedro, thanks for saving up $200 billion to pay for the Wall.

yeah clearly Saddam dindu nuffin
he wasn't even sucking Saudi cocks fighting their war like the good goy he never was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Iran#Pahlavi_Era_.281925_to_1979.29

>The Shah (king) of Iran set about modernising the Iranian military, intent on purchasing billions of dollars worth of the most sophisticated and advanced equipment and weaponry through countries like the United States and the United Kingdom.[29]
>Iran's purchases from the United States prior to the Iranian Revolution in 1979 included: 79 F-14 Tomcats, 400 M60 Patton tanks, 225 McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter planes, including 16 RF-4E reconnaissance variants; 166 Northrop F-5 Tiger II fighters and 15 Northrop RF-5A reconnaissance planes; 12 Lockheed P-3 Orion maritime patrol aircraft and two decommissioned and modernised American destroyers, (USS Zellars and USS Stormes). As of 1976 Iran had acquired 500 M109 howitzers from the United States, 52 MIM-23 Hawk anti aircraft batteries with over 2000 missiles, over 2500 AGM-65 Maverick air to ground missiles and over 10,000 BGM-71 TOW missiles. Furthermore, Iran ordered hundreds of helicopters from the United States, notably 202 Bell AH-1J Sea Cobras, 100 Boeing CH-47C Chinooks and 287 Bell 214 helicopters.[30][31][32][33][34][35][36][37]
>Iran's purchases from the United Kingdom prior to the 1979 revolution included 1 decommissioned and modernized British destroyer (HMS Sluys), 4 British-built frigates (Alvand-class frigate) and a vast array of missiles such as the Rapier and Seacat missile systems. Additionally Iran purchased several dozen hovercraft in the SR.N6 variety, 250 FV101 Scorpion light tanks and 790 Chieftain tanks.[36][38][39][40]

I wasn't talking about Iran-Contra.
Let's not forget how the US gives out "credits" to its allies so they can purchase a fuckload of US equipment.

>conveniently ignoring the fact Iraq had lost its gains midway through the war and had been having to fend off Iranian pushes into Iraq
Ignoring the continuous string of Iraqi victories at the end of the war?

>barrel bombs are just part and parcel of living in Syria

>Techloli/g/y
I'm glad the lolicons have been eradicated.

Sucking saudi cocks by hanging wahhabis and asking for cordial relations between Iraq and Iran, yeah.

Now I hate you again

I'm just posting computah stuff