Two bad guys are killing each other, who would you support?

Two bad guys are killing each other, who would you support?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/india-china-border-brawl-superpowers-throw-stones-tensions-heighten/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dick

None

India

what a shitfight

India is a good cricket playing nation so I'll support them. Fuck those mahjong cunts in the north.

India.

>support

I'd shoot people on both sides

The one that doesn't shit in the street and imprison innocent Italian marine.

They both shit on the street tho

Neither side. The only country I will and ever loved is Japan. I honestly could care less about the rest of the world. But I will be against any country that is against Japan, however.

weeb

Neither is bad.. India provides 3rd rate tech support for the world and Vachina makes cheap gadgets

This is a tough one..... cant we just hope they kill each other?

just change some details around

The guy with the popcorn maker

India 100% brits still feel a slight connection with our poo bros.

they are both shit tier I hope they wipe each other out

Loo Poos.

>India
>bad guy
You need to show your flag Rasheed

India. They aren't quite as powerful as china, but hopefully enough world support would bump them up just enough to be on the same level so that both would fucking obliterate each other.

Step 1. Neither
Step 2. Wait
Step 3. Win and take their women

I respect the Chinese more than I respect Indians. Both historically and currently. Hell, I'd even give the Chinese the edge aesthetically (especially with plastic surgery)

I hope China reduces their population down to about 50 million. Thats plenty of people, they dont need more than that. Especially when their culture is such garbage, and average person so ugly/stinky.

Of course ideally India's incompetent military reduces China's population a bit too. Though I doubt they will do much damage.

Both cannot poo in the loo but Chinese are also emotionless hive minded insects so India gets my vote.

>a slight connection
lol. you'd suck their cocks for a jar of Marmite.

Why do I have to support one? I pick neither.
It's none of my business.

Both.

Support India with ROC amphibious assault on fuzhou.

Would support poo

Sup Forums supports the Pajeets

True Aryans

We already have two threads dedicated to this topic.
You are only doing this for (You)s aren't you, attention whore nigger!

The only correct answer. The sub-continent tours are always good to watch, wouldn't be the same if they had to play in the middle of a smoking crater

You guys are insane, good luck on your assault. I hope you win.

>India
>Bad guys

>who do you support?

Whoever's losing.

And here I'm, wishing my neighbors poos won't kill me or throw poo to me just because I'm Chinese.

I don't even like mainland China.

it would be amazing if that happened. I'd sit idly by unless japan got involved.

anyone know if either of these countries has a space program?

You guy have lot of retired military whose heart lie with mainland China to deal with

>those 2 countries are worth 3 billion people
I say let them extinct each other and feel the oxygen level rise and pollution decrease.
The oceans will finally be free from India dumping its shit in it.

>bad guys

Fucking India is a lesser threat to the world than you cunts

India

Indians can't poo in loo but chinks skin dogs alive in the streets.

Neither

can't we just nuke the world, and get this life over with?

I would support India.
Chinese are terrible people. I honestly am not sure they're even human. They eat cats and dogs and rats and all sorts of things. This tells me they lack souls. They are also awful to work with. They always try to rip you off. Even if you had an agreed upon deal, later they will try to Jew you. They're basically the Asian Jews.
Never trust a Chink.

america is the bad guy

the killing

The losing side, to prolong it as long as possible.

Switch sides as needed.

>nation founded by mahatma gandhi, centuries of peace and nonviolence vs bloodthirsty, child-eating manlets

the choice is obvious

can't wait for a future where not shitting in streets is a crime punishable by death

>killing cia
based

in return for my support, I want an indian qt3.14 like this.

China

>Support

Scream "WOOOORRLLDSTAAAAR" and have my laughs

(((gandhi)))

Really? How can anybody support India with such shitty laws? If I were indian I would like to have my country destroyed.

indians are dirty but at least they arent psychopathic subhumans like chinks

It's like watching a football game that you have no stakes in - you can always party with the winners afterwards.

the upper indian social caste is more valuable to, and has more in common with the western world.

China might as well be an alien planet. Completely different set of ethics, morality and ideals.

Good luck my deranged friends
Kill some commies for me

Whoever has to clean up that mess. Can you imagine what an entire country of burning garbage must smell like?

India.
I'd like more qt3.14 chinese refugees to migrate here

PooNation for sure, although they are dirty, they are nothing compared to the Chinese.

India. Fuck those chinese.

I've met a few pajeets that I could relate to. I've never met a Chink I didn't feel indifferent or hated, unless they were adopted. Chinks have no soul. Or they're all autistic and have some seriously bad interpersonal skills.

She might just have a tiny vagina mate.

India - Rapetown

India & China - Shit products, scammers and annoying to speak with over the phone, fine face to face.

China - Horrible to women, children, animals, environment, will literally sell you plastic rice.

India - Winning decision, can be quite kind to animals, proud of their nation, don't have locust like characteristics, worked with the West for many years without too much concern.

Full support of our brown curry loving brothers, may the Honourable East India Company rise to glory once more.

95 % of the people are going to say India along with me, why even make these threads anymore?

It would be nice if they lost the pack rape mentality though.

To be honest the rape rate isn't that high there just search it up but what they need to improve is their fucking cleanliness . I swear Indians are extremely clean on some areas but shitty asf fuck on some others for some reason

Might not be high, but when there is a stereotype about your race in regards to pack rape in the public streets and in broad daylight, perhaps something should be toned down a little bit.

poos
they may be niggers, but at least they have a small aryan population
furthermore they aren't communist scum

Oy vey, how dare they kill foreign spies.

Seriously, they did the right thing here. Americans shouldn't be spying on anyone, and if they do they deserve to reap the consequences of doing so.

are they going to start the war already or not? they're all talk so far.

BASED JAPANESE BRO

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

ok apparently they just throw stones at eachother
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/india-china-border-brawl-superpowers-throw-stones-tensions-heighten/

>non-white warfare

Tiwan numba 1

The poo. They're close culturally, although I personally prefer Chinese people, and they're less of a threat. They can be brought under US imperial control more easily and split off Tibet and thus cause the Chinese regime to collapse more easily.

> throwing stones

Looks like China picked up a few tricks from Pakistan

Chinese classified as white when?

This is the true Jewish answer

China. They may be semi-degenerate but atleast most of them are christian and more civilized than the other retards.

PolBro.... why?
Et tu Brute?

>Two bad guys

You're delusional

>Looks like China picked up a few tricks from Pakistan
kek

wait wat we are?

the best

America First

You guys realize that both countries have a population of over 1 billion. Whoever is losing will have several million citizens trying to move to white countries.
I mean, more than usual.

lawl, this made me chuckle. Although the first time I ever came across Et tu Brute, It saddened me immensely.

Thus furthering (((their))) agenda, no war!

what if its their plan all along? They both start a war, then send millions of refugees to USA to take over?

It's not even a contest.

>Although the first time I ever came across Et tu Brute, It saddened me immensely.
what do you mean?

Why is China the bad guy you Capitalist fuck?

I'll take the fellow former colony of Great Britain.

>what if its their plan all along?
whose my russ?

(((their)))

india

The betrayal, I adored the man.