Jews are Superior

1) Curvy well-rounded nose
2) Big handsome smile
3) Cute dimples
4) Nice tie and vest
5) Curly hair to die for
6) Lots of shekels

That kid on the right looks familiar......

Yes and strong sharp features. The goyim chicks always want my Jewish cock.

Kenite Khazar genes inbred in the ghettoes of Kiev and eastern Europe, masquerading as Adamic peoples to corrupt the Adamic seed line just like the 'serpent' did in the Garden, warped and corrupted by satans playbook the Talmud with the sense of false'supremacy'

The German kid's ears look weird.

leave reviewbrah out of this

Jews grow nose beards like Italians do.

Ashkenazim are probably the ugliest race on the planet tqbh

Anybody else look much more like the guy on the right?

Yeah, the jew actually looks better in this one. The aryan kid looks like a generic blockhead.

>mutilated cock.

My experiences:
American Jew - nebbish, geeky, but extremely clever. Not very confident but usually not afraid to tell women what they want.
Israeli - basically Arabs. Dumb, aggressive, slimy.
Russian/Ukrainian - extremely smart but fairly quiet and antisocial
South African - the worst. No comment

Really just depends on what you're looking for tbqhf.

Chuck, is that you?

1) Curvy well-rounded nose. Check.
2) Big handsome smile. Check.
3) Cute dimples. Check.
4) Nice tie and vest. Check.
5) Curly hair to die for. Check.
6) Lots of shekels. Check.

7) Malevolent foreign colonist in someone else's country. check.

My experience:

American Jews: extremely naive, lefty liberals, arrogant and weak willed. In the army they were weaklings. Always quit at the first difficulty.

Israelis: More aggressive, patriotic and right wing. Also extremely street-smart. Large proportion also book-smart - we are a tech capital almost like silicone valley.

Russians/Ukrainians: The ones I came across in Israel were a mix. Either very smart and quiet, or like the typical drunk slav nigger.

Never met a south african jew.

Now now, don't be antisemetic, goy.

>5) Curly hair to die for

Khazar Kenites mixed with Adamic Caucasians to advance the fake, deceptive narrative that (((they))) are Adamic Israelites when in reality ((they))) are "serpent' Cains seed (Kenites) to corrupt Adamic peoples physically and spiritually

gas the kek

8) Kenite Khazar Talmud worshipping LARPers masquerading as TRUE Adamics. Check...

Jews are Italians are pretty similar genetically.

t. Jewtalian hybrid who could easily pass as either

italians are blonde haired and blue eyed. you are thinking of the wop, which is a half negro-half middle-eastern abortion bred over centuries of back and forth military strife across the southern mediteranean.

yeah. its no wonder you think jews look like italians.

Khazars and Kenites are not from Shem, Noahs son, thus no 'anti-semitism'. Yet another term (((they))) use to control dissent, don't fall for it. Find out who Shem and his brothers, Noahs other two sons, Japheth and Ham were and where their offspring were and are to this day. Read through Genesis. The 'serpents' children pretending to be from Shem or other Adamic forebears do not make it so. Perhaps (((they)) are following 'Shemjaza', one of the 'watchers' that was on Mount Hermon. Look into it.

Italians are blonde haired and blue eyed? HAHAHA

If Jews are superior then why do they sing through their noses and everybody laughs at them??

Southern Italians. AKA Meds, the master race.

The kid on the left looks like he would be in children of the corn
The kid on the right looks like he would be in freaks and geeks

Circumcised dicks are disgusting to look at though. Dried, cracked desert dicks with no foreskin. No thanks.

1) Curvy well-rounded nose
Like the arabs
2) Big handsome smile
Like the islander
5) Curly hair to die for
Like the negroe
7) pale complexion
Like the aryan
8)short unimposing stature
like the asians

They are the original peoples, gods chosen all others races come from the jew.

Cheers

#8 all the way, though. She got dem goyim genes. But I'll bet she got dat Juden brain.

>tfw miss my qt jewess gf

certainly feels bad man

I respect the Jews. They are a very worthy opponent of the metaphysical light. I thank god every day that they were put on this earth as the ultimate challenge, for the soul purpose of making my people stronger.

WHY U KNO PICK 6?

She could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence with choppers. What an absolutely horrid specimen.

then how come whites are so much better looking?

I took the jew pill a long time ago.

Sadly there aren't any jew girls around here

What a handsome fellow.

10 is kinda cute too

I had threesome with these two fine young Jüdischer Frauen.

>italians are blonde haired and blue eyed
kek, even as far north as milan, they're mostly dark

hes clearly jewish though

this guy was half jewish

Kikes are ugly

>1) Curvy well-rounded nose
>2) Big handsome smile
>3) Cute dimples
>4) Nice tie and vest
>5) Curly hair to die for
>6) Lots of shekels

Well, hellooooo sexc.

female soros

are you fucking blind

reviewbrah has a 100% european phenotype

kill yourself, duplicitous jew

She is. And honestly, I have a little weird thing for #11 as well. I don't know why but I just do.

Am I kawaii?

gimme some shekels :^)

Big ears, BIG eyes, long arms, bags under eyes, Hunched, hes a literal Jewish stereotype only thing white about him is his nose

frodo steals the ring in this edition

>JEWISH Supermodel

> big ears
not a jew thing

> big eyes
not a jew thing

> hunched
modern phenomenon

> bags under eyes
modern phenomenon

literally kill yourself you aussie fuck

reviewbrah is white (likely med)

4 get

Germanic last name but Khazar and maybe Kenite genetics...based, don't know... redpilled, don't know... Adamic, not...

He is literally the most jewish looking person ive ever seen, for focks sake user, sort yourself out

your jew-dar sucks

seriously what ethnicity are the ashkenazi jews? are they khazars or legit part-semite as they claim to be? im lebanese, i look a lot like the arab jews but they are a minority. the ashkenazi can end up looking kind of nice like in the photo you posted, or like abhorrent eurasian mongrels. so what the fuck are they. they certainly are not the hebrews of old. they must be their own subset of an ethnicity, but from where

and by that you mean Adamic Caucasians? search "*Eighth day creation", "Eth ha Adam".

jews suck baby penis blood and sodomize infants
if there is any exception to this rule please instruct these jews to gas the rest

obviously you've been lucky enough not to deal with kikes in your day-to-day

guessing you're some kind of NEET that despite an 85%+ white paradise can't into gf somehow blames his virginity on the jews (without actually knowing one irl)

anyrate, i think that if you have failed in life to the point where you are blaming reviewbrah on said failures the best option is for you to kill yourself, probably, since there is little doubt else can be done at this point

just do it; it doesn't hurt that much; maybe there will be some anime grills in the afterlife

Did someone say...

big ears big eyes and bags under eyes (sodomy eyez) is literally the tell tale jewish signal

Pic related are my DNA test results for ancestry and my nose really isn't all that curvy.

There were some Italians at my school who had more "Jewish" looking noses than me or my brothers.

more correct to say he is Khazar(phenotype) and maybe Kenite ,going back to the Old Testament J.... is a religion of the Baylonian Talmud not an ethnicity. Most Khazars are Talmudic(j..ish) after ~740AD when King Bulan converted them en masse to the Talmud religion.

I have absolutely nothing against jews or reviewbrah i dont know where you drew that from im just saying physically hes clearly Jewish,

is that a tapir?

REVIEWBRAH IS NOT FUCKING JEWISH

holy shit look at the phenotype on that kike. hitler did a great job of cleansing this place back then

Sorry reviewbreh, but youre jewish, what are you so angry about

Both Ashkenazim and Mizrahim are of khazarian ancestry.

Sweden is next?

I know a guy identical to the kid on the right

Khazars and Kenites mixing with TRUE Adamic Caucasians over the centuries and all sorts of ad hoc mixtures will produce some odd variations of genetic offspring. Part of the 'serpents' plan to corrupt Adamic peoples genetics and spirituality.'Askenaz' is Europe. So when Khazars and Kenites moved into Europe and Russia and started mixing with TRUE Adamic peoples , voila (((they))) are magically 'European' or Ashkenaz...while there may have been a person named 'Ashkenaz' looking into the genaeologies of Genesis will reveal if that person was descended from Adam and Eve down through Noah and his sons and their wives.

In this edition Frodo steals the ring at armed gunpoint from a Dwarven shop owner only to get murdered by another "enriched" Hobbit all for the sake of the Middle Earth international castar.

hhelloooo ladies

Bar Zomer is Jewish Israeli

now that's Khazar inbreeding in the ghettoes of Kiev and eastern Europe

More