Netoge no Yome is NTR?

So I've been enjoying the Netoge no Yome ride for the stupid fun that it is. But after an user posted in a thread that the main character gets rejected by Ako later in the story, and they basicly end up with other partners, I kind of don't feel like watching any more.

I've tried to figure out if it was just bait, or if it actually happens, but the Light Novels aren't translated, and I can't find any synopsis of the later story.

Anyone know if there's any truth to it?

Being rejected and ending up with other people isn't NTR.

That doesn't sound like something that would happen in a wish fulfillment harem, no.

Also this show is gay and you suck.

It's obviously bait.

but schwein is the true main girl

If only.

Be honest Sup Forums, how much semen have you spilt over this show?

That bedroom scene alone from ep. 5 has me at lest half a cup a cum down.

I'd have really liked this show if it was "shenanigans with couple and their friends who also happen to be cute girls", the first couple episodes almost convinced me that it was going to stay like that, but I know its going to devolve into dickfighting and MISUNDERSTANDINGS

You cant have good things.

>But after an user posted in a thread that the main character gets rejected by Ako later in the story, and they basicly end up with other partners.

I've only just started watching it today, and if what you're saying is true, then I'm gonig to be really fucking pissed.

It's fucking MISUNDERSTANDING due to her confusing reality with games. Also as you are a fucking retard.

You were lied to, sir.

That being said, this work definitely has NTR bait in it, and I'm gonna be shocked and a little disappointed if there aren't any NTR doujin at the next comiket. Not that I want it, but because it's just obligatory in this case. It's asking for it.

>> 141388455

They are married in-game user, she just don't want to start over from being only a girlfriend again.

Ako rejects him. He starts dating Pig. Ako realizes what a mistake she made and goes yandere. Nice boat ensues. Calling it now.

Don't worry.

Ako is only love interest in this LN. Akane was never interested

That's the reason I started watching

>and they basically end up with other partners

Rusian going back to sensei?

>bedroom scene

Explain further

>he walks in on her.
>instead of freaking out she takes the rest of her clothes off.

Best girl. There's no way she wouldn't be pregnant before they finish high school.

>Mother essentially gave MC permission to go into her daughter's room uninvited and fuck her brains out
>He doesn't

I'm not saying to show it, but they could imply it

He's obviously hoping to fuck the mom instead.

It starts off with her being all over him and everyone works hard to convince her that there's a difference between games and reality. Then he decides to give in and ask her out, and she suddenly does a 180 and rejects him. It's retarded. I dunno what happens much later in the story since I was reading the manga and not the LN, but I'm already disappointed and probably won't continue reading.

She thinks they're married, in her head going back to girlfriend is a 180

>I'm not saying to show it, but they could imply it

For once the MC is not completely stupid and doesn't want to end up paying child support the next 20 years or so.

To be honest Ako is nuts
The MC would do good if he cucked her with Nanako(who is way hotter)

>child support
>implying he could escape that easily

>he cucked her

Women can't get cucked. They can be dumped or "nexted".

I really hate that instead of being some SoL with fixing Ako it becomes a retarded romance with all the generic shit it brings.
Fuck LNs

>Women can't get cucked.
Sure they can

Are you fuckin serious?

Ako can't be fixed
She's legit autistic

Is it just me or NTRfags are worse than usual lately?

It was always a romance series you cuckboy

Go watch snoozing witch or something

>Sure they can

Unless you do some crafty baby swapping at the hospital a woman always knows the child is hers.

You mean like fapping to the art on the boorus and doujins right? Not really that much. Schwein really gets me going, but there hasn't been much supplementary material for this show.

fuck me, I hated scwein at first but after that scene she grew on me and I want to support her ship but I know it's not gonna happen, unless the story goes full school days which won't happen unfortunately

So you admit to using these meme words without actually knowing what they mean?

WHAT?!?!???

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

It is if we're looking at it from the protagonists perspective

Just to remind us that pig is best girl but will lose anyway

this whore is getting me real close to drop this shit.

If that happened I would pick it the fuck back up.

Sadly there is literally no way that can be true.

Cucking is using your time and resources rearing someone else's spawn unknowingly. So women can't get cucked.

Somehow the word has evolved into a catchall term, and that's the meme meaning I'm not using.

Why would this stupid just not log out?

I demand to know context and how it continues