to be honest nothing. solid 8.5/10

This > NGE

Sorry, anons. You know it to be true.

I fucking loved ping pong

Dogshit artstyle
Boring plot
Pretentious fanbase

What went right then?

Why does every thread have to be bait or ironic now? Why can't we just talk about things we like?

Not a bad anime but not great eother, there are some aspects that can clearly been improve.

Anyway, I think it's a solid 6/10.

This anime is fucking horse shit like everything else that hack Yuasa pumps out. Pretentious, awful animation, anti-fun are his trademarks.

In fact, the only reason his works are talked about are because they're so shitty they become memes in the so bad it's good way. But to me, it's not "so bad it's good" it's plain fucking shit.

So fuck off.

K den

Definitely not the soundtrack.

I don't think Yuasa will ever be able to beat Tatami Galaxy. It has to be tough being a director whose already created their masterpiece. Shinbo and Nakamura are done too.

nice dogshit opinion mate

that's how manchildren and kids like to start shit

Gr8 b8 m8

People don't reply to serious threads. Even this one's struggling.

But user, Ping Pong is NGE.

Shinbos masterpiece is Yu Yu Hakusho right?

Should I go Anime or Manga?

Never watched ping pong and stopped watching anime years ago but I'd start watching again if we a got a Takemitsu Zamurai adaption in the same style

>counting work done as an episode director

user pls

Both.

This show was fucking good. It got me into sports manga/anime

Literally nothing, I wouldn't change a thing about it

Mind Game is Yuasa's masterpiece.

Mind Game's good, but Tatami Galaxy is a real masterpiece. One of the best anime ever produced, no memeing.

SHINJITERU ZE

What's your favorite scene in the show?
Mine is when you really hear Smile hum the song and understand what it means.

Christmas Eve

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0

Its an unspoken rule that we should never bring up good shows because more people will find out about it. The more people that find about it, the more popular it gets. Then Sup Forums will start shitting on it. This is why we never talk about good shows. The only people bring this up are newfags.

Well I really liked it, so how about you fuck off instead?

Should I read the manga first then watch the anime or does the anime cover everything?

>Dogshit artstyle

I wonder how can people even debate this.

The artstyle and the direction both were fucking awful, and anyone who says otherwise is either a Yuasafag or a retard.

Everything else, like VAs, was from ok to good.

it was the best show of that year.

great story and great pacing. didnt even feel like an anime.