Monster Musume

Let's continue where we left off talking about the actual, ongoing manga series! Every chapter is best chapter!

Also, S2 wen?

Not even a musumefag but I want to be between this

Fuck off with your gauche friendliness.

Cerea > all

This is fact.

Rachnee and Miia got a serious upgrade there, but yes hearts clubs and spades make me diamonds.

Eh, she's smaller than Cathyl and Tio. Still pretty big, though.

She's better than Cathyl and Tio. No hate, just how I feel.

She's bigger than them by volume.

Who would win in a wrestling match, cathyl or tio?

Two threads.
and this; pick one quickly and let the other die

I really hope the series doesn't drag on forever. I want to see an actual end, I don't care what end but don't stretch it for a thousand chapters.

This one starts with something other than bait. I'm staying here.

Cathyl strikes me as the tougher of the two. That being said, Tio can be a sleeper since she is technically SWAT.

>all this talk of big girls
I like it

They're both strong as an ox, but Tio has to have gotten hand to hand training as part of joining MON. My money would be on her.

Hope everyone enjoyed their nice Main Girl break in Mon Musu before it shifts back into MON ft. New Girls. It'll be awhile before we get to see how monster girls deal with daily life again.

I hate Monstergirls but hot damn

This makes me think of Tio as Lenny. How could someone so sweet cause so much pain to something she loves and not realise it?

>I hate Monstergirls
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Rachne is clubs
>Miia is hearts
>Cera is spades
>My dick is diamonds

This artist knows what we all want.

When's 42 coming? My head hurts.

Probably Tio since it fits the generic comedy shtick for the sweet, feminine girl to beat the tough farm girl

If there's a second season, we'll get to see Miia warming up with some slow motion belly dancing.

I was too busy envisioning myself between them to notice, nice spot.

>cathyl beats tio in a fight
>she forces tio to eat her out while MON is forced to watch.

Dubs confirm it. I want Tio to spoon me.

While Im intrigued about the new threat, I do hope Crab circles back to the house for a bit. The Miia chapter is a nice break though.

>TTF ogling snek while Polt just glares at her creeper clients

>I hate Monstergirls but hot damn
That's a sorry existence you've got, user

Check those pages again. TTF had his eyes on the prize the whole time.

>tournament arc never

>Nuke one thread
>lol its fine lets keep making our general threads
Only a matter of time.

Cathyl beats Tio then loses to Manako

It took me a bit to realize that we saw the inside of the house in the beginning of the chapter. It's still a house, rather than a complex for wayward mon musume, so there goes one of my hopes.

You seem upset

Don't bite the bait, fish.

You're right. I was under the impression they were rebuilding it from scratch to be 100% MonMusu friendly in mind but it looks identical to before.

Guess I'll go reread the chapter where they kick off construction and see if my brain is fucking with me.

This one has big tits though

Which girl has the biggest love?

>Miia shows up, TTF in the background, showing polite interest in a new "trainer" as a good gym member
>Polt takes the stage TTF front and center.

Crab knows what the sodomite singlet wants.

Just read the archived thread of the recent dump. Congrats TTF, you fag.

So was that Rachnee selling her thread? Where did Cerea walk off to? Why was teacher Mero so boner inducing.

Tio. It is literally contagious.

Who do you think?

i wonder

They were just reinforcing it for larger MG's weight and with some larger rooms weren't they? Basically they were just building a stronger home that Cerea's fat ass won't collapse the floor on.

>Manako
You just give it more attention and more threads are made

>Yfw TTF becomes Polts canon boyfriend

Rach sells her thread to research labs.
Cerea got a job as a kendo instructor, then gets fired, then gets hired by Smith to be honorary MON.
Mero is boner inducing, period.

I would be happy for him.

>So was that Rachnee selling her thread?
Pretty sure TTF said she was selling it to scientists.
>>Where did Cerea walk off to?
No clue.
>>Why was teacher Mero so boner inducing.
Mero pulls off the smart, sexy, and classy combo better than anyone else in the main group, in my opinion.

Big love for big girl

> Cross breeding

Fuck, spiders are hard to draw. Fixed some of the physicality.

Being a spiderfag is suffering...

Would you let your monsume sell her bodily excretions to creepy old men for large amounts of money?

not bad. keep practicing.

here's mine. I'll suffer with you.

>Where did Cerea walk off to?
The Chapter was about getting a job. Cera was bragging to Miia about how she was going to go and get a job as a kendo instructor. At teh end of the chapter it turns out that she was fired after one day due to not knowing that Kendo is actually a sport and being ignorant of the rules.

Smith offers her a job at the end helping look out for the extra-species criminals. She accepts the job offer before she even knows what it entails, but then is confident she'll be enough to handle the criminals.

Meanwhile one of the criminals (Wasp/hornet/bee woman) is watching the whole scene. Expect another horse bullying chapter next month.

Sure. She can sell it on Etsy.

There's another joint in the legs.

Nice job!

I would buy spider's silk. Or papi's eggs. Or mero's eggs. Or a small slice of suu.

despite warhammer total war coming out, still working on some nice stuff for you guys

I just want some minotaur milk. (Not cathyls) or satyr's wool.

Nose is super wide my man.

and maybe Rachnera is more perched on top of the last bit of spider than glued to the end of it.

yep.

yeah, considering i'd already be wearing her bodily excretions, selling them wouldn't bother me.

I'm personally hoping for some arsedagger v longsword sparring before either/both lose the shirts off their backs.

Was thinking of picking up that Bike Cop fic, would any of you fags read it?

Why would rachnee care about small spiders? Should she not eat them?

Eh, I think she needs to spin her thread a bit thinner than she has been. She ought to make her clothes as smooth as silk. I know she has the skill to do so.

There's never too much of a good thing

Alright. Who would win, MON or bike cop harem?

I think it's a lil' past it's relevancy for that.

She's capable of that. She did in Zuu's story.

Its an indian buffalo, its gotta be wide

>MON
No deathslime
>BC
Deathslime

The result is easy to predict.

I know that feel. I was trying to build a puzzle/RPG using an Arachne protagonist but kee getting stuck with the spider itself. How can you proportionally draw/model an Arachne without it being absolutely fucking massive?

I'd tenderly love that fish

Meh, it would just be a fun little writing exercise for me to do really.

Knock yourself out then. It's important to first and foremost write things because you want to, other people enjoying them is just a bonus.

I want to gently yank on one of her chicken wings when she's distracted to watch her reel in surprise and let out a cute yelp

True. Alright then I'll give it a go. Might start with Mako

CoC please

Look Renfield, Rachnee's webs aren't exactly set to catch insects, plus it takes a lot of small spiders to make a mouthful. Why not encourage the little ones to handle pest control, then head down for whatever protein dish Kurusu left for the carnivores.

Lucky for you I'm a fish lover.

>Chicken Wings.