NEW RE:ZERO TRANSLATIONS!!!!

OneTimeScans just released chapters 1-5 of the third manga series. The second isn't quite done yet, but they said since the author is taking too long and the anime has almost passed the point where the manga was, they decided to start on Arc 3.

otscans.com/foolslide/read/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/en/0/1/page/1

I started reading. It's going to get taken down in 24 hours.

We can once again look down upon anime-fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG
marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=월간&mod=view&uid=58487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Felt is best girl.

>reading children picture books

Castrate yourself

>watching cartoons
kill yourself

>watching western propaganda movies
incinerate yourself

>I started reading. It's going to get taken down in 24 hours.

please tell me you're joking

Animeonlyfag here, why is Subaru such a retard? He would act far more rationally if he was just a cold, calculating psychopath who literally did not have any emotions.

probabky a joke also it was already uploaded in many other mangasites

You just described literally me, I'm cold, cool and calculating.

fake

Let me guess, you're also nihilistic and have a twisted sense of humour?

Not to brag.. But that's also true.
How in the blazed did you know? There aren't many like me out there.

Why do I get the feeling that a good portion of the confusion/hate about the MC's actions comes from the fact that some people here seem to literally not understand human emotion? Isn't lack of empathy an actual sign of autism?

OneTimeScans is the group doing the translations for the manga.

If you follow their facebook page or periodically check their site, you can stay up to date on what they translate.

They host their translations for 24 hours and then remove them to avoid copyright claims. You can go to their IRC channel and ask to download them.

If you see the chapters anywhere else besides OneTimeScans website, they are getting it second-hand from OneTimeScans IRC channel.

I usually just read the latest chapters as OneTimeScans posts em up.

>Isn't lack of empathy an actual sign of autism?
For some people, yeah. Autism has such a bullshit, broad definition that it's difficult to make any generalizations about it.
Lack of empathy is also a sign of psychopathy, though.

Rem had more cute scenes than that, fuck the artist.

Subaru is so lame. He is getting jealous of some random knight who is being formal with Emilia.

And in the process he is looking like a butthurt faggot beta.

Cmon son Emilia is into you, not Julius.

Subaru should devote the next 10 cycles to gaming Emilia over and over until she tosses his salad.

>Been avoiding spoilers to not ruin the anime
>See this picture
>Girl looks different than the main heroine in the anime
>Obviously that different half-elf jealous witch... Satella
Fucking hell. At least spoiler that shit.

What happened to the previous artist? The pacing for this one is a little bit off.

>taking the entire volume just for introduction
wow this is gonna be a long arc isn't it?

89 chapters for arc 3 compared to arc 2's 52 chapters.

It looks different because it's drawn by the artist from the first series you goof.

Arc 3 seems a lot more interesting. Anastasia best candidate

>that ugly reinhard face
shit art

It is, I want the artist from arc 2 back.

Maybe the artist from the second arc rill make a re-rendition of arc 3. But here's to hoping.

Licencing issues

He is a retard, but he is also a basket case. So who can really blame him?

Yeap, he is definitely an idiot. I just wish he could tell the difference between love and obsession so I can fucking have my OTP back.

I don't get why there's three manga series with three mangaka, but I like it.

How many psychological disorders does he have now anyways?

He has 5. Not including PTSD or Shellshock yet.

He's stupid for now, but doesn't really stay that way. He's also borderline in some fronts, not to mention it's nice to keep a mask on.

Sorry as representatives of Yen Press i will demand you take this down immediately before facing legal consequences.

The artist of Arc2 Still don't finish the arc, and in japan industry never make the same manga again (See the first SAO manga, that have a ultra-shit artist and still didnt remake this manga again even with his popularity)
Also, maybe he can be the Artist of Arc4 or Ex after he finish arc2

>manga series
No.
web novel is best.

its only 2, arc 1 and 3 are the same guy
>Also, maybe he can be the Artist of Arc4 or Ex after he finish arc2
sure but the Rem scenes ;_;

>ruinend Julius
RIP

The problem with this artist is his pacing is too fast and he misses cute Rem moments. Not to mention he'll probably butcher Subaru's breakdown. I don't know though, the second artist stuck a bit closer to the series and was more loyal to the material. But here's to hoping.

I know that feeling, it feels like this artist doesn't care at all. That and it tried to make it more shounen when it shouldn't be. But that's just me.

Now I'm salty.

Jesus Christ, he might have more mental disorders than authorities once this series ends.

>web novel

Yeah web novels are garbage.

LN's actually fix the mess they these NEET authors make in their low tier drafts like shield bro.

>and in japan industry never make the same manga again
Potato economics has like 3 or 4

I definitely think the anime will execute it well.

Can we agree that Al is absolutely based?

Not him but the WN is actually well written though, the only problem is the pacing and flow of writing. The LN/WN is almost on a 1:1 scale except for details that the editors thought were "unneeded", arranged events. Though my only gripe was the fact those "uneeded" details actually gave the characters more depth and content to the world building. But that's just me I guess, everyone has their own preferences.

Dear god I hope so.

Based as a person? Yes.
Based as a guy you can trust on to fight when needed? Not really.

Let's hope that doesn't happen. I'd like Subaru to become more or less sane once the story ends please.

And how'd you read that shit when it ain't even translated nigga?

I read nip you woman.

Yes. He is an idiot. But he is also a basket case, so you cant really blame him for the times he is illogical. Flawed and human sure, but an idiot.

But that's what makes him so interesting to deconstruct and observe.

It does, a normal-ish guy with some major flaws, it rare to see a series with an MC like that, most of them are just a blank slate.

Man, I almost forgot how much I fucking love ojou-samas.

Priscilla is a bitch though.

You got taste.

Is this a continuation from the previous manga or what? I remember the last thing happened in the 2nd manga was when the mc was bitten by a dog. Why the fuck is this series' manga so confusing?

Anastasia a best

Doesn't detract from the ojou-sama charm.
If anything, her being a bitch makes it all the better.
Al's pretty cool too.

The second arc isn't completed yet. Every arc is done by a different publisher, buy a different company and by a different artist. Due to licencing issues.

By learning nip and then reading it obviously.

Re: Zero has one author right? What is his original work. The LN or WN?

Al is the only guy worth being around out of the pair.

not that guy but my girlfriend can read japanese and she read it for me everynight

WN

Also keep that in mind.

Thank you

WN:

Spoiler pastebin:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Q&A (not translated)
pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

Are there any anons willing to translate this shit

gook chapters
marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=월간&mod=view&uid=58487

So, how are the relationship between Subaru and the other candidates? I have a good idea about Crusche but I know they are good friends, what about Anastasia and Priscilla? Felt can be included.

So why do we get this while the rest of the 2nd arc isnt even complete
Or did I miss something

See
He is on good terms with everyone more or less. Except for Subaru and Julius, Subaru also finds the other queen candidates except for Crusch kind of a pain in the ass.

She's a good girl

>gook chapters
Damn it, I keep looking for more, but I shouldn't. Translations when?

Are they good friends though?

Yes they are, very good friends as a matter of fact.

>He is on good terms with everyone more or less. Except for Subaru and Julius Except for Subaru and Julius,
but they are for a short thime though

Yeah, but only for a short time. I'm talking throughout the entire series so far.

>mfw people are shitting on the MC for the right reasons

This is the stuff that dreams are made of.

How do the arcs correspond to LN volumes? I presume arc 1 is one volume but how many volumes each are arcs 2 and 3?

That's what happens when you have an actual discussion rather than shitpost central.

Arc 3 begins around volume 4 of the LN.

Arc 1 is volume 1
Arc 2 are volumes 2 and 3
Arc 3 are volumes 4, 5, 6, 7, EX 1, EX 2, and 8

Holy shit

Thats a big jump

It takes quite some time for love and personal strength to grow organically user. Not to mention they were fighting some god-tier bosses.

And arc3 finish in vol8 ?

I don't think so. Volume 8 I believe is when Subaru and his party meet and fight the Bishop. I'm a WN reader so I'm not really sure.

Soon. I hope.

I just hope the arc 2 artist will do the AU chapters.

I wan't to see my Pappy Subaru.

Do you think they will OVA the extra day chapters as well as the AU?

Oh so there are other humans besides subaru who was summoned to this world as well.

Very interested in Al's story, hopefully Subaru gets a chance to talk about it with him. I wonder whether he can respawn too, but I'm guessing that's probably just Subaru due to being Satella's favorite.

AND HELL YES FELT

>what is One Punch Man

Please reply to my post

Me too.

Probably, just to rub some extra salt on those wounds once the season ends.

a meme anime?

Oi it may be meme but it's good.

Don't be a dick and spoil shit on reddit bro, it's annoying.

Sincerely,
WNfag.

>reddit

How fucked am I if I read this? Is the 2nd part of the manga nearing completion or do we have a while to go? Don't really wanna read this now if we still have 8 or so chapters left of mansion arc.

>reddit

You deserve it.

I don't care bro. Like you, I can read moon.

Pretty fucked, it skips ahead quite a bit.

Spoiler please, for fucks sakes man.