Re:zero

>Gets betrayed, tortured, and brutally killed by a crazy blue-haired bitch
>Forgives her because she held his hand once

This protagonist sucks.

>Gets betrayed, tortured, and brutally killed by a crazy blue-haired bitch
No he didn't, because that never happened. Time reset, remember? Fuck, you're stupid.

>held his hand once

Thirsty bitch, picked the fuck up.

sage for shitty bait thread

>mfw he said he loves them

reading comprehension faggot

Sup Forums is full of idiots

>MC voiced by the same guy who played Shimoneta's beta MC and Arslan
>making sense

>tfw no yandere waifu

its not her fault he waltz into her home smelling like the witch.

Did you just compare two different MCs just because they have the same voice actor?

Anime is full of beta and pussy whipped fags

More at 11

Type-casting into obnoxious MCs and shit.

You're not even trying.

Subaru and true form Satella doujins when?

It's not betrayal if she never trusted Subaru to begin with.

He's right though. This MC is insufferable.

All of those things only happened due to misunderstandings you fucking autist

Could somebody please spoil me about this 'NTR in arc 3' meme?

Please for the love of fuck make him stop his fucking annoying happy autist persona he's got going. I don't fucking care if it's supposed tombe forced, for the love of christ stop making him be this fucking annoyingly unlikable and uncomfortably awkward 90% of the times he opens his mouth

He has the average Jap highscooler mentality.
Why do you think that bullying is a thing there?

I hope the worst girl with the blue hair permanently stops existing.

I don't get the mc. Why is he always so agitated and anxious? Look I get he was murdered but he is now back fresh 100%. If he had any sense, he would have sat down got some paper and write down everything that has happened so far while he is there. All the loops and everyone he met. Make connections, write down things he can and cannot do and most importantly then number of times of death. Gain information and and instill that into your head. Be calm and cool then execute a plan that gets you to the best solution. Very disappointed this idiot just does shit without proper planning. The end result is him crying on a girl's lap like a bitch with no direction at all.

Satella, the witch who placed the curse on him is in love with him. She looks exactly like Emilia and thus the mc fell for her Emilia instead of her. Satella is jealous of this situation and envokes her wrath on the mc. So he ntred a girl he didn't know existed.

Damn, that's rough.

Thanks user.

> You will never NTR a QT silver haired semon demon

Show went to shit right here.

>super powerful and beautiful yandere witch fell for some generic nip boy from another world
>he also has her in perfect dere kind heroine variety
>also has blue maid who loves him

Totally not wish fulfillment. Inb4
>b-but he suffers.

>Transported to a fantasy world
>lives in a mansion
>surrounded by girls
>got qt waifu

He deserves every suffering he get.

Subaru can't be like Keiji/Tom Cruise

New chapters for arc 3 is out

user it's all speculation. It's the most likely scenario, but it's not as simple as "love".

Because the stuff that's happening to him currently seems to be recreating the stuff that happened to her, and will possibly make Subaru into some type of wicked being like her with out of control powers.

Most likely for her own benefit, and possibly to escape her seal prison.

>he smells like the witch
10/10 writing

But arc 2 isn't even completed yet.

>Statement from anime
>It's trash

If you're going this far you might as well explain why that's bad writing. Reminder that "witch" refers to Satella, which is basically their world's satan, except there's proof she exists and fucked up half of the world.

The world deserved to be fucked up. Have you seen the types of people who inhabit it? Satella did nothing wrong. The weak die, the strong prosper. Any other order results in Earth 2016.

We know, its complicated.

YES

nice quads

are you retarded ???

It's a bait thread just go to

It's a facade to keep his sanity.Deep down he's a broken man

I cringe every time he does that awful pose. You're not John Travolta. Please stop.

He's just halfway to dad-dom user.

That scene doesn't make any sense. The writer felt the need to shoehorn in some reason for him and the reader to like those two more despite it being completely unnecessary. It's as bad as him deciding Emilia doing one nice act for him is enough for him to time loop over and over to help her get back one emblem. It's just dumb.

They really do need to explain why he's so clingy. Emilia I get because she was the first person to show him any kindness when he was lost in a new world.

And save her from getting gutted. But that part's not important.

We've gone over this in the last thread
Can we stop this now?

This is the problem with the anime - we know nothing about him and I have no idea why do they keep delaying his backstory.

This, are people unable to deconstruct a character without being spoonfed or something? It's not that hard.

He definitely was not thinking that at first.

It's written in a way that doesn't represent any of the actual good reasons why he would be motivated. It's not doing that cleverly or anything, it's just poorly written.

>enough for him to time loop over and over to help her get back one emblem. It's just dumb.
right

she's just getting stabbed to death, why even bother

he should be instead dying one thousand times to develop immunity to pain while training swordsmanship and wizardcraft

You think of Sup Forums too highly