One Piece 827 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.com/r/one_piece/827/3423/1
ishuhui.com/post/376141
readms.com/r/one_piece/827/3424/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's gonna be mad as hell when she finds out Luffy smooched Sanji's sister.

Fuck off back to arlong park

fucking finally
readms.com/r/one_piece/827/3423/1

carrot and nami are cute

C U T E
U
T
E

rather, sanji's sister smooched luffy. whats up with that by the way? what kind of devil fruit do you think she has to be able to draw out the poison? some bastardization of mansherry's fruit?

I wonder who will be angrier
Boa, or Sanji?

Butterfly Zoan. There's butterflies that eat poisonous plants while caterpillars to become poisonous themselves.

butterfly zoan brosef

she's called "The poison pink"
but she can''t have the poison fruit, that's taken.
Maybe it's something like immunity. She can take in any poison and be fine. she won't get sick, can't catch diseases, etc.

she's poison pink because she poisons the mind of young innocent boys with her pink flower

Deepest lore. Does that mean Sanji is Balls Blue?

>Sanji whiteknighting for his onee-chan
I want to believe.

Are they going to Oktoberfest?

user, that's gay

Hey, I'm not the one who wore a dress and got spitroasted by trannies for two years.

BIG mam confirmed for nazi

Big Mom confirmed for sugarloaded multicultitumblrina shitting sunshine and rainbows. Vinsmokes are the pureblooded Nazi blondies.

ishuhui.com/post/376141

penis

Damn Nami,Carrot and Pudding are too cute
stop it Oda

>her dream is a place without racism
>she still beheads people and send their heads to someone who disobeys her
WUT

we back baby

Carrot totally acts like the others. Nakama confirmed.

Pekoms says that it would take another day to reach Whole cake island so they stop to resupply.
Pekoms explains the Big Moms dream is a country where all species can live together without discrimination - this area of the ocean is called totaland (total + land).
Whole Cake Island is dotted around with 34 islands, each governed by one of her ministers.

They have landed on Cacao Island governed by the Chocolate Minister and are in Chocolatown where everything is made from chocolate.
You can eat chocolate as much as you like here besides the roof tiles, this is a crime since becausse if you eat that there would be no protection against the rain and snow.
The windows glasses are under the jurisdiction of the Candy Minister and the pillars are under the jurisdiction of the Biscuit Minister.

Although Pekoms is very cautious, Luffy and Chopper already left the group and went to town (they risk showing themselves and ruining the disguise).
Pekoms is panicking but Nami says that it is Ok and that they will soon figure out where they are.
A scream is heard and Nami says "that way".

The policeman is angry and shouting at Chopper and Luffy for eating stuff they shouldn't.
He wants to take them to the police station, but Luffy says that there is a profound reason - "it was too delicious".
Pedro unsheathes his sword but Brook says that they shouldn't fight.
The policeman is called chocopoliceman(not by name, that is how policeman are called here).
A carpet is flying and singing.
Purin appears as it is her Coffe shop and settles the case with the policeman.
A Bear Mink notices Pedro and says "Captain Pedro, how nostalgic"
"What are you doing here"
Pedro stops him from saying too much, he replies that he is here for sightseeing and tells him not to reveal that to the others.
Nami asks if he knows him and Pedro says that he will explain later.

Purin invites evryone in.
Luffy says thanks but Purin responds that she is the one who need to thank them because they said the the chocolate was delicious, and she made it so it made her cry to hear those words.

Whole Cake Island.
The entire island is busy with preparations for the party.
The flowers can sing and talk with Big Mom about the wedding and some other plans.
They say that the tea party is in three days.
Sanji has arrived and is choosing furniture for the wedding.
They talk about the wedding cake, its design, cost and raw materials.
They were stingy about the budget.
Big Mom ask about the raw materials.
It was a careful selection process, killing and stealing.
We see an image of an attack on some island.
Mom: Eggs?
Yes (as in got the eggs).
Wheat flours?
Yes.
Fruits?
Yes.
The flavour?
The cooks:"leave it to us"
Big Mom is happy and dancing, "I want to eat a delicious cake"
"I wonder if it would be Straw Berries jam?"
"Maybe someone's blood"
Big Mom wonders if he would appear or not.
If we invite him he surely would.
Sacrifices of the demons of sweet moments (hard to translate, but heavy reference to Texas Chainsaw Massacre) (I think she means to sacrifice party ruiners - Luffy)
This is everyone's dream land.
More talk about him coming and then Big Mom is sure Luffy would come and laughs about this.

Dream Land!? Hell's tea party begins.

>the feel when you will be never feeded by Purin ;__;

So Big Mom has three generals, a very short person, a swordswoman with a fancy hat, and a what looks like a man in a wheelchair judging by the wheel next to him.

So Pudding finally makes a speaking appearance, her eye still hidden so it probably really important why she has to hide it.

Maybe Big Mom's power is sorta like hobby hobby no mi + art art no mi

but you can give life to inanimate objects and shit

I had to wait 3 hours to reply.

Stop having so many prejudices against homosexuality in One Piece. Big Mom loves homosexuality. So? What's wrong about it? You have the right to be heterosexual if you feel like it, I never told you that you didn't have such an obvious right, so respect other people's rights. If you don't like Big Mom and the Okama being homosexual, you can still read another manga right now. Bleach is pretty much close-minded, I think you should read this manga, it would interest you very much.

Okay, thanks user.
I'm happy Big Mom is so nice.
In the end, she was a very nice person fighting for races and genders equality.

>so it probably really important why she has to hide it.
Yeah, she's a young girl who wants to look pretty for her husband-to-be instead of like a freak of nature.

>Whole Cake Island is dotted around with 34 islands, each governed by one of her ministers.

With the wedding Sanji would be the leader of the 35th territory.

It's okay. The dead people are racist and white men.

I think Sanji wouldn't give a single fuck, he didn't really mind the Minks.

Also Pudding seems to likes to make desserts and chocolate. Also I knew that blue slime when we first saw Pudding was a companion, why does it has a face now my guess it was probably sleeping or has to do with something about Big Mom's Devil Fruit powers

>ishuhui.com/post/376141
Kek'ed at Brook.

>Sacrifices of the demons of sweet moments (hard to translate, but heavy reference to Texas Chainsaw Massacre) (I think she means to sacrifice party ruiners - Luffy)
>This is everyone's dream land.
>More talk about him coming and then Big Mom is sure Luffy would come and laughs about this.
I think this is a joke.
My guess is that Luffy and Big Mom will become allies and fight against Kaidou together. Why, you ask? Because Luffy isn't able to beat Kaidou yet. Luffy barely managed to beat a mere Shichibukai. How could he beat a super boss like Kaidou? Siding with Big Mom would be the only solution for him. He couldn't side with Blackbeard and Shanks, of course.

I am genuinely starting to think we will get to see a war between SH/Big Mom/Germa 66/Minks and Kaidou's giant crew of DF users.

>I think Sanji wouldn't give a single fuck, he didn't really mind the Minks.
Pudding doesn't know that.

So it's a mix of Alice in Wonderland, The Beauty and the Beast and Roger Rabbit?

Luffy being buddies with Big Mom would be fucking awful he already has enough powerful friends and allies

I know it's off-topic, but we all have to admit and racists are mostly whites, and whites are mostly racist.
I'm glad Big Mom was introduced. I hated her at first because I thought she was a cliché of a obese woman made by Oda to make fun of such women, but in fact, Big Mom = a gentle, loving mother who cares for everyone.

Kys faggot

>who cares for everyone
She wants to bake everyone and make Luffy into a cookie.

weak b8

Did you already forget that three Supernovas got massacred by Kaidou? Luffy pretty much has no chance vs Kaidou. He needs Big Mom's help.

jesus christ when did tumblr get here

keked how Brook enjoyed the view

No.

I think this is a joke.
If she isn't a joking, then I think she will redeem herself after some event.

It's not a bait.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

readms.com/r/one_piece/827/3424/1

YISSSSS

elaborate

That's what Moria is for. Plus Kid, Hawkins and Apoo will help beat Kaido too, not to mention the Minks and Wano rebellion.

thx user

Is Pudding the only beautiful woman in One Piece who doesn't dress like a cheap Vegas whore?

She's more like a mother as the Mother was in the game Sanitarium.

I bet people will make misogynist comments on Nami's outfit...

Out in niggastream

noice

So it's finally out.

But not as an ally. It'd be better if they somehow wound up fighting each other on their own.

Moria is too weak.
Kaidou massacred three of the strongest Supernovas at the same time, Hawkins and Apoo wouldn't make a difference.
The Wano already got subdued, and their leader, killed, they aren't strong enough to make a difference on their own.
Kaidou has a giant army of DF users. One of his three best subordinates has a 1 000 000 000 bounty. Luffy needs Big Mom's crew.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

>Moria is too weak.

Not when he comes back as his buff peak self.

Seek help

Mama confirmed for cultural marxist SJW

When did Togashi start writing One Piece?

I don't see why she would suddenly decides to fight Kaidou's crew unless she wants to help someone, to be honest.

Maybe he will.
Moria has a funny face so it would be nice if he came back

You?

Is it wrong to support a multicultural society with race mixing?

>that ashinaga girl in page 3

Pudding for the next nakama?

oda knew about the carrot long leg meme

Who the fuck is Nitro the Jello?
Dear God what is wrong with mangastream?

So, we finally hit europe

heh?

The jelly on Pudding's shoulders. He's probably her bodyguard.

>Who the fuck is Nitro the Jello?
The slime on Pudding's shoulder, speadreader-kun.

I want Pudding to marry Sanji and to join the SH crew. She will make Sanji into a better person.

Pudding is a marvelous character.
I'd even go as far as saying she is almost as good as Rebecca. We need to see more of her.

Shouldn't choppa and Nami know pudding is the one marrying Sanji? Or did they not hear Capone?
Let me guess Oda is fucking up again week after week

Multicultihell island

>Pudding is a Marvelous character
She seems interesting so far, but we need to know more about he-
>I'd even go as far as saying she is almost as good as Rebecca.

FINALLY SKIRT NAMI!

Except Rebecca is one of the worst characters Oda has ever created.

I hate big mom I hope kaido or luffy punch a hole in her fucking head

One guy is a human cannon
The other rides a crane
The third is a swordswoman

Big mom looks like Rebeccafag

Holy fuck. Big Mom is spooky as fuck.

So, the way that Big Mom called it a sacrifice... Is she going to devour Sanji? Is Pudding gonna devour Sanji? Is she talking about Luffy?

Rebecca had a great looking design, but as soon as she spoke/did anything besides flail her tits around, I wanted to puke.

Nami probably knows, she'll seduce Pudding and they'll abduct her in the next chapter. No bride, no wedding.

Big Mom is going to chew Luffy like a gum.

>devour Sanji
No nigga, she is talking about Luffy or random people

Fuck, ml big mom wants to eat luffy! she's gonna turn the whole place into a solient green cake!

damn this contrast between the cartoonish looks of this land and it's creepy truth is already giving me shivers
also am i the only one who noticed that totland could mean "dead land" in german and not total land?

Wapol did it, so why not.

Rebecca is very nice... Why do you dislike about her?

Multicultiparadise.

Umm, I wouldn't mind looking like Big Mom if that means having a big heart, and I have a big heart.

Incidentally, which version of Pudding do you prefer?

I noticed that too, and it sure as hell ain't a coinky-dinky.

Dressrosa was kind of the same way, with Sugar's toy transformation and all. But this cranks it up to eleven. I want to see Oda go full Demon World Berserk in this arc.

>no third eye
That's not the Pudding I like.

The version sucking my dick.
And yes you do look like that already you fat bitch

>multicultural island
big mom confirmed evil

34 Islands
Big Mom has at least 35 daughters
But Lola (or Bonney) is lost at sea).
I bet my ass every daughter is specialized in a type of sweet and resides on one of the island.

God 34 types of sweets? That's an awful lot, I can't even think so many types of sweets

A little bit but I know that Big Mom will help Luffy in the end so I'm not scared.

I LEARNED NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE BASING ON THEIR APPEARANCE

She probably hiding that third eye a reason, either because she has a Medusa like power that turns people to stone if Boa Hancock already didn't do that in a way.

You know what that means, Oda's love for Flashbacks.