So Sup Forums, what were you watching on prom night? I'm an old edgelord with shit taste...

So Sup Forums, what were you watching on prom night? I'm an old edgelord with shit taste, so I was probably watching Elfen Lied.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like I knew what day it was

>prom

Normalfags stay away.

>prom night

>prom night
I'm a Kraut, so we had a beer festival, which is way superior to that prom shit with that stupid queen and dancing and stuff.
And I think I actually read the newest One Piece chapter after coming home at next morning or so, while still utterly drunk.

Fuck off to Krautchan and sage like a normal person.

Mostly prepared for the afterprom, AKA the real party.

>Staying at home on prom night
>being this much of a perma-virgin
You weebs don't even try do you?

Try what?

trying to talk to girls ofc
such a pathetic fag, aren't you
I'm the same as you though ;__;

Elfen Lied was perfect when I was 16.

Capitalize your sentences.
Use punctuation.
Don't use abbreviations.

:^)
pretty good veil

also nothing

Alright, I know nobody else here cares so I'll post it. This is what OP is referring to

youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc

As you can see it's some stupid Sup Forums shit as usual

I got cucked at prom. Should've stayed at home instead of being a normie.

I was at prom...
Like basically everyone else. I think less than 5 people didn't go in the end.

I was at my 3DPD's place.

I was just crying

I went to prom. I wore my grandpa's wedding suit.

I didn't have a date, but neither did most everyone. Spent the time chatting with friends, smoking cigars, eating bland food and listening to a girl whine about her date ditching her.

Overall, not a very memorable occasion. And as far as I can tell, it was the same for everyone there. No one had a magical, memorable dance, no couples were formed or broken, no real drama happened.

>Prom
I didn't like anime back then. I still made fun of weebs.

>I still made fun of weebs.

Why did you stop?

Because I became what I hated.
Well, not really. I never wore the naruto headband or talked about it in public, but I enjoyed anime/manga a lot.

I didn't watch anime back then.

Went with my weeb tomboy friend.
She friendzoned me and two years later she came out as trans, which is what set me on the path of 2D, so I'd say things turned out pretty good tbqh

Nothing, went with some dumb broad

Would have had a better time staying home chilling on ventrilo playing mmos with my autistic nerd friends while listening to the opening to The Soultaker on loop

Pretty much the same experience, except without the cigars (have to be 19 in my state, and the facility was non-smoking anyway). I was only barely just starting to get into anime.

My uh, my prom night is like next weekend or something.

What should I be watching then?

Kill la Kill

Back to Sup Forums please

How the fuck do you even remember what day the prom was? I dropped out 2 years prior to it even happening for my grade, I have no idea when it was and I don't care.

I was there and it was great.
I also was leading the ball opening and had the arguably prettiest girl of the class as date.

Being tall and knowing how to dance actually payed off for once.

But before you are hating, nothing came out of it ofc and she is now married and has 2 kids.

>ofc
If you had used 5 more letters you would only have looked like a blogging normalfag, not like a crossboarder as well.

but would i have gotten that sweet (You) then?

Probably playing WoW like most nights back then.

I'm in the UK and prom had only just reared it's ugly head back then. Gave it a go, got bored, then went home and watched "Welcome To The NHK".

LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT

Is Elfen Lied good?

its not as bad as Sup Forums tries to make it, probably still better than half new shows airing every new season

>Creative tentacle murder animations
>Pandering to pretty much every fetish in existence
>badass side character (pic related)

Venture Bros. episode 53, "Assisted Suicide".

I watched Gunbuster the day after prom.

I was at prom. I brought a lesbian. To prom.