BERSERK TATTOO THREAD

So I'm setting up the appointment today with tattoo artist for a half-sleeve and I wanted to incorporate Griffith into it as the focus.

I'll drop some different Berserk tattoos I've found online, but I'm also looking for good pics of Griffith for reference. Also, drop your Berserk tattoos if you have any.

don't

This

Why?

Meh, people don't like Griffith but I think he's a great character with a cool design. I love the fact that he's a romantic hero

Dedication to his dreams/etc. but yeah, even as a villain I think he's one of the most interesting I've seen in manga/literature

Don't get an anime tatoo. Please

Cringe thread?

>2016
>Not being part of the Godhand.

Fuck off. I love anime.

tattoos are garbage.

There are cool af OP, keep posting

fuck you self-hating cunts who are scared of showing any sign of your interests. Have some self-confidence jesus christ

This is blogshit, and always has been. Lurk more.

Yeah I know, most of them I've seen come out shitty, but that's typically the artist's fault. A lot of these Berserk tattoos atleast came out great IMO and Griffith fits the theme im going for the half-sleeve

Get a fucking computer.

Go for it OP. There's no chance you'll regret this when you're over 30.

To be fair, Berserk makes for some good tatoo motifs, like or just a simple brand likeI still wouldn't get any of the characters per se tatooed anywhere.

that shits cool

Regret is for pussies who are unsure of themselves.

how? its not as though the OP is posting their life story. It's anime related and of interest to anime fans.

Eww please don't do that to yourself.

That's why I'm not just getting Griffith, but I still want something that appeals to my love of Berserk, while still looking good to those who aren't familiar. Griffith's design in particular fits that

>Getting a tattoo
>Getting a fucking anniemay tattoo

Don't mind all the "fuck anime tattoo's" since I expected as much from Sup Forums. So, anyone have good shots of Griffith?

The are the only good looking ones. I really don't give a fuck if you get an anime/manga tattoo, but make sure your artist is actually good. I normally find human characters looking tacky as a tattoo, but something like Zodd' s apostle form would look cool.

Embarrassing.

How old are you?

Yeah, the artist I found specializes in black/white and traditional Japanese tattoos. You're right though, most characters come out tacky as fuck due to how the artists get the curves of the face/ eyes.

If you really want a good Griffith related tattoo I'd get this.
I've thought about getting a Berserk tattoo for a while now too OP.

I love this picture, but I've just never been a big fan of the Femto armor. Also, with the amount of black and shading, I don't think ittl transition well into a tattoo

Griffith' s white armor looks cooler. Makes him seem more evil.

Why? Tattoos in general are dumb in my opinion, but an anime tattoo is even worse.

If you insist on getting a Berserk tattoo, this is the only acceptable choice

So your opinion holds 0 weight in a tattoo discussion? I'm just trying to make sure

Nah, I feel like the brand is too common and it's plain in my opinion. no disrespect to this user though

Not the OP but tattoos arent taboo anymore when it comes to jobs, unless you have them on your face.

The most common argument I hear for them is you will regret them when you are older, but as long as it doesn't look like shit you shouldn't regret it, it will just remind him of a time in his life where Berserk was a huge part of his life, and it could very well still be a huge part of his life when he is older.

I completely get why people don't want tattoos or don't like them though.

Degenerates, the lot of you.

Only the brand is acceptable

The only acceptable Berserk Tattoo.

Uhhh.....

>tattoos
>anime tattoos
>thinking tattoos, especially anime tattoos, are in any way, shape or form even remotely a good idea

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I really don't think the source material/ inspiration for a tattoo really affects the quality but hey autism comes in all shapes and forms.

Tattoos in general are a terrible idea 98% of the time.
Making it an anime tattoo just compounds that fact x1000

i love berserk

but tattoos are retarded no matter the subject

Jesus what a bunch of faggots

Anyone with an anime tattoo should just commit suicide as soon as possible and save us from having to see more threads like this

Why are tattoos a bad idea?

I love Jugendstil so damn much.

Tattoos are an art form and there's skill an talent that goes in to it. The only thing to me that makes it "retarded" are bad quality tattoos from people who picked the wrong career choice. I like tattoos, so trying to discourage me is like you trying to convince me music is stupid