Bleach 675

What did you guys think of this chapter? Has Ichigo finally controlled his hollow?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57079329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care I just want Tessai to show up

Orihime is love, Orihime is life.

OTP

Before anyone gets upset, this is someone who is actively trying to make people mad by using Orihime.

Just ignore him

These last few chapters have really shown how much Orihime has grown since Mexico. For the longest time Orihime was unable to sense how Ichigo was feeling. She was never able to stop the rain, she was always one step behind Ichigo's feelings.
However, this has changed in this fight. All Orihime needed was one look from Ichigo to understand what he was thinking. Not only that, but they were able to fight as a team this chapter. I'm pleasantly surprised at the direction Kubo is taking Orihime in.

How much longer we are gonna have to wait?

Kill yourself. Orihime and her character is Sakura tier levels of bad and boring. "Muh Kurosaki-kun!"

Orihime's heal shield was above Ichigo this chapter, did she learn Nurse or did she level up her abilities to heal people within the space that's between the shield in the air and the ground?

I can, but there are retards like who actually believe this shit and respond by shit posting.

When the spoilers came out, I was really confused what that shield was doing, it looked like an eye. If what you're saying is true, then Orihime has become much more efficient at healing people.

>user actually thinks inoue is worth shit

Is she gonna die?

It's also a good sign that Ichigo is relying on Orihime. He relied not on his own strength, but on the strength of his teammate. It's also interesting to note that her faeries have been coming from her hair and not her neck. It'll be interesting to see if that hairpin is a design, or it actually has a purpose.

Oh fuck this thread is already shitposting...
Anyways, glad to see ichigo's new form although I don't think we'll see him for awhile now

Whoever got Szayel in brave souls, just wanted you to know he's top tier in pvp. Load him up with dodge links, two gloves, and stamina items and he's a beast in pvp.

Regardless of whatever I think about her, it's important to keep the shit posting to the minimum.
A few chapter ago she raised some pretty big death flags. I think she's a little safer since Isshin and friends are on the way to the throne room. I think we will learn a lot by Orihime's reaction to Ichigo and his new form.

It's a design, Urahara's the one who made her that dress,remember? Dude's a mondo pervert. I miss the hoodie and shorts.

>Oh fuck this thread is already shitposting...
What do you want to discuss?
>Anyways, glad to see ichigo's new form although I don't think we'll see him for awhile now
I thought we wouldn't go back to Ichigo for a while, but I was proven wrong. Keep in mind the bridge connecting the throne room to the rest of the palace is broken, so it will take a while for them to get there. I really think we will stay with Ichigo for at least one more chapter.

Oh nice!
I'm warming up to him already though. Been using him since Ichigo is my only other 5 star apart from the free ones

Can't wait for the next gacha with Full Hollow Ichigo and resurrecion 2nd Ulquiorra

Kind of interesting Ichigo was taking damage from Ywach to wake up his Quincy powers again. I would have thought he could somewhat use it on command now, but it seems like it had to be forcibly drawn out of his reaiatsu's "memory" again.

>I think we will learn a lot by Orihime's reaction to Ichigo and his new form.
I think there's clearly throwback themes to the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight

Except Orihime now is capable and confident, and Ichigo has learned to accept his Hollow and can use it fully.
Marvelous character development, finally

I know he made the dress, it's still ambiguous if he was the one who made the third hairpin. With the way her powers work, it wouldn't surprise me if the third hairpin has a function. Maybe it'll summon Ulquiorra in his fairy form

posting Orihime is always appreciated

there's two entrances to the throne room, the one Ichigo & Orihime used, and the one Team Best Quincies used. If Team Best Dads comes from the same Sun Gate, then they will come from that one

So what's Yhwach secret power? Not only being able to see the future but change it too?

They actually look like a married couple.

>yfw Bleach might end in a few months top

Maybe he needs Quincy training yet.
I liked a post in the previous thread that said maybe Isshin can bring him Masaki's cross

it's probably because he had all his reiatsu drained and replaced in the royal realm's hot springs.

It is, just not the day the chapter comes out. Try waiting a few days when the threads are slower.
That's true. Renji and Rukia also have to pass by Chad and Ishida. I wonder how they'll get to Ichigo.
>Marvelous character development, finally
I'm on the same boat. I really want to see how she reacts to his change, since it'll definitely bring back memories.

No, Rukiafags are actively doing it.

Knowing Kubo, I wouldn't discard that. Also, she got it in Hueco Mundo, didn't she?

We haven't learned about the Hueco Mundo ruins yet, either

Posting best girl. Fuck the haters. May their minds rot with autistic rage.

Kubo is hyping up Haschwalth by not showing us his fight and his power.

Do you think he'll fight Ryuken?

I don't care who is responsible, just don't bring yourself to his level.
It's interesting, I remember Chad feeling at home in Hueco Mundo. He felt himself getting stronger there. Yet, like always, Orihime and her powers were left as a mystery.
This last chapter gave me hope that these mysteries might be addressed.

Remember he can nullify and take powers he can understand
So unless Ichigo evolves above him and divides by zero, he's fucked

roadkill if dubs

so, YHVH-Ywatch vs Lucifer-Ichigo?
Is Ishida Jesus?

Probably. Haschwalth doesn't have a scratch on him yet, he's obviously concealing his power. I can't wait to see Ryuken fight, I have high hopes.
She shouldn't be used to upset people, user. She should be posted to make people happy.

>porky-kun

nah it's got a few more years

Orihime is great when she's either silly-bubbly or capable. She's horrible in Kurosakikun mode though

It'll definitely make it to the end of the year.

Orihime is Mary.

Wow, I can almost imagine Rukia kicking him for saying that.

I mean yeah, he needs to learn to use the powers, but I was under the impression his reiatsu was all dimensions of his power combined now. It is, but he had to draw it out. Ichigo is the only one besides Ywach who doesn't use a cross I think, because of the way his powers work together. Mite B Cool if he got some kind of boost from Masaki's cross though.

Yeah I never thought of that. Could definitely be a factor.

FUCK ORIHIME. FUCK THIS THREAD. FUCK KUBO

I can see that, but I'm thinking only for a few pages.
I honestly have no idea what to expect at this point.
Will we go back to Gerard? I hope not, but I expect there to be cameos of a good majority of characters expressing their shock at ichigo's spiritual pressure
Or perhaps back to ishida and hashbrowns

Yoruichi did it for her.

What about Yoruichi x Ichigo?

Sounds unlikely but how close we got and at what point?

Thunderkitty can only be tamed by Urahara's D

Urahara seems more like the type to take, rather than receive.

*give. I am a retard.

>it wouldn't surprise me if the third hairpin has a function.
It inflates her breasts to the size of buildings.
Defense mechanism.

Don't spoonfeed you cuck.

more like the PAGE is turning white

come on Kubo put a bit more effort into drawing your energy blasts

I don't consider shippingfaggotry to be shit posting IF it's based on things that happened in a recent chapter. Kubo has done some wacky stuff, and I think IchiRuki and IchiHime are plausible theories.

Is Brave Souls like an action RPG type thing, or a turn based battle game sort of like pic related?

I wish I had been on Sup Forums when that chapter was out

Such blank stares. I'm sure the shipping community is up in arms over it too.

action RPG
You play through the whole story (up to Noitra vs Kenpachi by now) running around simple areas, beating the shit out of shinigami, hollows, etc. Every mission has a boss, there's pvp and shit

There's a lot of characters, and they have up to 3 special attacks,
and one ultimate each

I guess action? Think Dynasty warriors where you can button mash attacks, strong attacks that have cool down, and an ultimate. Each character has a unique trait (like extra attack/cooldown/healing) and you can link them to other characters.

The addicting part is collecting 5 star characters. You use spirit orbs, which is a limited currency, and you only have like a 4% chance of getting one unless it happens to be double for a special event.

It's only fun if you love the Bleach franchise.

Ulquiorra completely destroyed her self-esteem and made her depressed during that fight, but you're right it's a called out to all the Arrancar battles. She's able to stand by his side and help him as nakama now.

Liking some of the recolors

When did Hitsugaya get a hollow form and orange hair?

Brave Souls had Rukia/Renji and Ichigo/Orihime this Valentine's.

I thought we went over this already. Hitsugaya doesn't look remotely like Ichigo.

That's a funny joke.

Alright, that sounds like the interactive equivalent of the game I linked. Thing I linked is the same concept - buy 4-5 star cards with limited currency(although it's pay to win, but I'm #12 on the server of 14,000 people without having ever paid a cent), with other stuff like PvP challenges, and periodic special event type stuff. Only difference is that Brave Souls is actually interactive whereas mine is turn based and automated for the most part.
I'll probably go and get it. I got into the Brave Souls beta and just never followed up on it because I can't into moon runes. At least it's out in English now. Also I like Bleach more than Naruto, but could never find any good games because developers are fags.

Hitsugaya has a rounder face, slantier eyes and a smaller nose.

They look the same.

dey arr rook same

The design feels so weak, like a bunch of stuff just collided together. Considering it's kubo i'm sure there is gonna be some perfected form later but at current it feels super inconsistent.

Ichigo and Renji are not amused at all. They seem like the types who'd be smiling if they were doing something stupid. All boys are like that.

Shouldn't the face strip be red though?

He's not going insane and throwing Orihime around yet, so it's probably something closer to Ginjo's fullbring hollowfication than what Aizen had in mind in regards to transcendence. Although he certainly did explode in her face with his thick, white reiatsu.
No, it was always black. Although there are a few renditions with red stripes.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57079329

You can automate in brave souls too.

Honestly that game looks like shit. Is it just cards with graphics on it? Anyways, the quality from brave souls is pretty good. The environment is quite nice and the characters and their attacks/ultimate are nice too. Visually pretty good for a mobile game.

death flags

death flags everywhere

Yeah. It is shit for the most part, but it's shit with a long storyline and that I can pick up whenever I'm bored so it's sorta like gold flecked shit. I usually just play it when other games are downloading, or I'm doing something idle like skilling in RPGs.

I can see myself getting into Brave Souls though since it's also a mobile game that I can do these things with, but it's not shit.

To be fair, the stages are really simple, and the lesser enemies are spammed everywhere, but it's fun and long

Bleach has so much shipping it's wacky as heck.

Wheres my Rukia Kubo? I've bren waiting

Stand in line, user, there are people who have been waiting for their favorites for far longer than you.

>that retarded transformation

How does Kubo do it? It just gets worse and worse every chapter. He's officially out of ideas.

>Kenpachi's Bankai?
>Uhhh... he turns red!

>Ichigo's new form?
>Uhhh... fuck it, he just has half of his Hollow mask growing out of his face!

Also isn't Yhwach supposed to know the future or something? How come he didn't realize Ichigo was stalling?

>Bleach has so much shipping
It really doesn't. Almost all of it is just senseless interpretation and fan-wishes.

wait till he kills off cowtits

rukia will be all thats left

>Such blank stares
I think the best part is how much they were able to convey through eye contact. Definitely an improvement in their relationship.

>Although he certainly did explode in her face with his thick, white reiatsu.
That's the type of stuff she likes. I'm surprised she's able to handle it as well as she does.

She's getting stretched out by Miracle Whip

She has grown to a fine woman ready to receive Ichigo's feelings.

T

This really, Kubo has claimed multiple times how he isn't really interested in writing romance, so any shipping is mostly on the reader's part.

As for the anime shipping, that was mostly because the staff were apparently massive Rukia-fags.

You almost got me to respond. Fuck off.

:)

Liking sweet things is 'unmanly' in Japan. They are trying to look like guys.