>Blonde hair

What's not to like ?

>What's not to like ?
This
>Big fat tats
>Onee-san personality
>Not a tsundere
>Blonde hair

Not a fan of blonde hair but she's an exception, you're missing incredibly fun to be around and merry, also teasing which are also a plus.

>Leone will never let you play with her tits while taking a sauna together

Leone all day every day.

>you're missing incredibly fun to be around and merry, also teasing which are also a plus.
This generaly comes with the Onee-san package but yeah, she is cool all around.

Health.

She'd more than likely be the one on top most during sex which would be awesome Imagine being smothered by her breasts while she rides you.

I'll pick the same as always.

the only right answer

akame ga shitters

there are no good girls in this shit show

>All these Leonebros coming out of the woodwork

I thought we were a rare breed, always presumed Esdeath was the most popular but it seems people are waking up, while I love both I like Leone a little more.

She is the only good choise
>Mine is a potato
>even worse she's a tsun
>Purple one is kill
>Akame

Then again i haven't read this shit since the asspull happening
But i do remember best girl

>i haven't read this shit since the asspull happening
Then you'd like to know that Leone x Honest fight is next chapter.

Well, it'snot like there are a lot of good girls in the show. Akame is autistic, the scissor girl is dead, Mine is a vegetable on top of being a pink haired tsundere.

The only choice left are Leone and Esdeath.

Scheele(purple one) was my favourite until being killed, then I was all about the Leone.

>even worse she's a tsun

She became pretty dere after they got together though.

Mine.

Mine is all mine.

LEONE
E
O
N
E

All 3.

Fuck you.

Akame

Leone
best girl
best seiyuu
exhentai.org/g/854600/db7267f58c/

I take Ned Stark

She got dere very fast, by the end of chapter 3 she already moved from aggressive to banter partner. And then completely dere after Seryu fight.

Well, time to put an end to my no fap session

Same.

Found the paedophile.

Kurome

But she is even older than the MC.

I'd take Sheele.
>nope being a pedo

Middle

literally who?

Found the britbong.

Esdeath is the only right answer.

left is the only one with decent underwear.

Middle is wearing some childish shit and right is wearing an unappealing sports bra.

Still looks like a child.

I always forget that there are people who think flat=child

She is perfectly developed. Not too little, not too much.

>there is no art of esdese raping mein infront of tatsumi

Her boobs are small, even by non-anime standard, she is short and act like a bitch. She is a brat.

This.

>Still looks like a child.
That's a plus, faggot.

Patrician taste.

>Implying you can pick one
You're not Tatsumi.

This show went to complete horseshit after Chelsea's death so I guess I'll have to go with SHELL. Chels' is my #1 choice though.

Mine

Absolutely disgusting

Your what?

>went to complete horseshit
Except that's wrong

There is nothing wrong to choose this sweet innocent girl am i right ?

I guess I'm the only Sheelefag. I win!

All of the deaths that happened after her death happened for no reason. There was no substance behind it, no buildup, nothing. You couldn't feel anything but ripped off because it was complete bullshit. Lest I even mention that horrendous final fight.

>caring about a character that got killed off 3 episodes in

You dont know what they did with Chelseas corpse do you ?

Wow, you mean just like in real life? Do you think everyone gets to have dramatic deaths and last speeches when they die in war?

Sheele

It's a bad habit.
Hell I even read the manga before the anime aired. Even back then I saw all of ther death flags and knew it was coming but I couldn't help it.

My nignog.

Why is that cunt such a blind psychopath?

>Do you think everyone gets to have dramatic deaths and last speeches when they die in war?
No of course not. But all of the characters did per episode.
>I had a good life blah blah blah
>dead
The only one I genuinely felt anything for was Sheele and maybe Chelsea too, and that's probably because she was the first to go and the novelty was still hot.

>it's unpredictable so it's bad
Really now.

I know the one you pick is yours, but which one do you pick?

Leone's death was fucking stupid.

Whats wrong ?

She's a psychopath, but is trying to do the right thing. She's just wrong about what is the "right" thing, but, still, her intentions were good considering who she was. I'd like to see a character like that who actually ends up in the protagonist's side.

Exactly. She died for LITERALLY no reason. I couldn't even find the most half-assed excuse for you because they couldn't even come up with any excuse at all. The only thing you can feel during her death is rage because there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for her to be dying.

She isn't dead in the mango right?

She is alive, but might not be anymore in the next chapter.

And she doesn't have the power of love to change her fate like Mine and Kurome had.

Right now she's up against honest, well if it means anything the fight has taken a bit of a different turn.

Something always seemed off about her design. Like, she has the qualities to be attractive but she just wasn't somehow. That bitch in Kiznaiver is basically Esdeath drawn right to me.

Akame

Mine of course

Is that from Tashiro?

If Mine is going to wake up before the epilogue it should be in the following chapters, otherwise everyone but Akame and Najenda will be dead already.

So Kurome isn't going to die in the manga? I guess my theory about everyone who died in the anime stays alive in the manga and everyone who lived in the anime dies in the manga is coming true.

>Is that from Tashiro?
Yes

>everyone who lived in the anime dies in the manga
That would mean Wave would die and leave Kurome alone.

This one is easy.

>I thought we were a rare breed, always presumed Esdeath was the most popular
Look at it like this: Leone is Diet Esdeath. She's the Esdeath for people who don't like to gamble with their lives.

They're both:
>Fanatical about fighting
>Tender Onee-san types
>Possessive about Tatsumi (remember that Leone literally marked him in case he'd grow up to become a fine man)
>Strong, confident and domineering in attitude
>Busty

But the difference is that Leone
>Doesn't torture
>Doesn't cause conflict for the sake of conflict
>Doesn't have yandere tendencies
>Doesn't literally claim Tatsumi as her property
>Is more HEALTHY than the more slender Esdeath

Even as an Esdeathfag I must admit that a relationship with Leone would be much healthier.

That early art reminds me of the promise Akame ga Kill once had. To be honest, I'm only sticking around to see how it ends.

I'd Justice so hard.

I don't know what this but I'm picking purple.

Whether you love this psychotic bitch or not, her and Tatsumi have to have the worst chemistry out of any of the potential couples and there is no way the two would be paired together just because she's more popular than Mine.

>sports bra
>unappealing

again, who?

Good choice

You know all things considered I'm surprised Mine hasn't been raped in her coma yet. I mean they raped a mother and daughter in front of their fathers grave, and then killed them, this seems tame in comparison.

That's on the capital, the outskirts are less bad. Not to mention they'd be fucking the wife of the strongest guy in the entire revolutionary army.

Mine is Takahiro's waifu so she will be there, unscathed and unharmed, to see Tats take down the empire and die in her arms

I do hope she lives and they get married. We don't need a bullshit ass ending like in the anime.

The only scenario she could die now is if she has to stop a dragon Tatsumi.

The only other enemies left are Esdeath and teiguzord, and she can't do a thing against either of them without pumpkin (and fuck Takahiro if she does some 'repairing' on it).

She will live but Takumi won't.