Masamune-kun no Revenge

Fucking manlets. When will they learn?
Do you even still read this shit, user?

I'll bump it once and if no one cares then fuck it.

It got 2 chapters translated recently with this French slut being introduced.

Oh goody. I wish the bitch wouldn't win.

this shit ended when best girl got rejected

This shit ended when it became painfully obvious bitch girl would win
and that she won't get fat

This arc seems kind of pointless when the ntr isn't even resolved yet.

Still rooting for the commando

Another new girl... and the yakuza twist was fucking stupid.

This manga started okay but went downhill 10 chapters ago.

Fat guy NTR arc, Romeo and Juliet arc and now this arc are all pointless filler shit.

The bitch wins

Cant compete with an asian beauty

This manga went wrong exactly when the autor didn't choose do really do a revenge route.

I wanted an alpha Masamune literally destroying the barriers that bitch has around her heart chapter by chapter, he could even throw in more girls and shit, as long as Masamune was CLEAR on fucking the bitch up.

And then show him doing things for her to make her heart sway, and making things go wrong for her in the sidelines, making people stop trusting her, making her look bad in front of her family, losing respect with the guys no longer caring if she was cold towards them.

It has many possibilities for good arcs and everything. The maid is a fucking great character, she could be his real love interest, as they both recognize each other as the wors kind of people from wanting revenge on the bitch so much and making her life miserable.

Jesus, so many messages and lessons to be shown. All lost, like tears in the rain.

>Fat guy

are those tits I see?

Its a girl user, didnt you know?

Yes.

I stopped following this after the MC started falling for the ice queen.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with this shit-show anymore.

Ice queen liked the fat version of MC, and doesnt know the the fit version is the same person

So the fat girl is pretending to be him to get money out of her

Who's that?

Know what ALSO would have been better? A Moby Dick style story.
Sure there is no happy ending. Guess what? Sometimes there is none, life's tough get a helmet.

This series really went downhill.

Honestly, I was always split between wanting your choice, and wanting one where he DOES lose the motivation towards revenge, but only because he moves on with his life. One of the most frustrating things in fiction is seeing people completely hung up on things that they can't let go when it's way past.

Masamune has shaped up, gotten healthy, and somewhat worked on his confidence issues and such (although not completely yet, I guess). Can't he just realize that he's a completely new person and can finally just get over the frigid bitch? Unless his type of girl is 'frigid bitch', but seeing as he doesn't enjoy being put down by Aki I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

So more bitches that will get dumped because of a revenge that will not happen since MC is a fag who fell in love with the bitch again?

I considered picking this up again after dropping it but I just lost the motivation to do so.

Trap will win best girl so it's not that bad I guess.

I dropped when fat not-mc ntr arc began, though it had become shitty even prior to that

>Can't he just realize that he's a completely new person and can finally just get over the frigid bitch?
To be fair, considering how horrible she treats other people besides just him. She kind of deserves it.

O dropped it when i realized he was not going through with the revenge

Why is this faggot introducing new characters
Just get to the part where they get together and Masamune goes full revenge