One Piece

She heard him didn't she?
He obviously said his name.

AlsoHow can Nami make a clone of herself with different hairstyles?

>Oda making mistake after mistake
>people still suck his dick
>next thing this faggot will do is add romance
>Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
>I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince hehe xd
>H-Hopefully my retard fans won't realize that choppa Brook and Nami should know pudding xD
>is it even him writing the story at this point

Dropped

Sanji is alice fatfucks not nami

This is the best Nami outfit since before the timeskip.

She seems no nice though so I don't see her reporting that the SH's are here or trying to poison them with the tea. She's going to be an ally most likely.

It helps that her first appearance, she seem distressed by Big Mom eating her underlings. Suggests that she does have a problem with the way things are done.

So Big Mom's DF ability is to bring things to life right?

I was hoping for more cleavage but yea she's looks great.

New thread?
Time for Viz!
826 time.

Nothing happens: the chapter

It's to turn people in to food. That's why she wants all races accepted, they become different foods.

Someone dropped 826 already

To be fair, it's not like he contradicted this.

Sanji went by a codename "Mr. Prince" when dealing with Baroque Works, hinting a savvy of communicating with organizations and secret societies and he used to be spoiled about food as a kid hinting he had some high class fixings and entitlement issues on his road to becoming a chef before Zeff knocked some humility into him.

Doflamingo could have very well had information about the Vinsmokes and might have tried to negotiate with Sanji about joining forces as well, because Oda likes to drop those ellipsis bombs more than ever.

>crew lands on Totland
>crew meets Purin
>we learn that Pedro already has connections
>we're given insight into the structure of totland as well as Big Mom's command structure
>new cute outfits

m8

this, drop 825 pls

Oh, really? When was that? I've been busy this past week.

Shame. I guess I can stop then.

35 daugters
35 islands
After shit hits the fan, the Sh's will find solace on Lola's island. Here Lola will ask them why they didn't show her mom their vivre card.

Big Mom learns the Sh's helped Lola. She grants Sanji permission to sail until he's found the all blue. Arc is resolved. Big Mom is a pseudo-ally because she wants Sanji's cooking.

What power gives everything life/happy faces?

Big Mom seems too actively villainous for that to work out. Her ideology is too diametrically opposed to Luffy's.

But I dropped 825 earlier today. See I can dump again I guess. The thread I dumped it in was less populated, and last thread wasn't up when I started doing it.

see

Yeah, thanks though. I don't think the other guy does it every week so maybe if u can drop 827 next week, that would be great!

>gloves cant ever be removed ever

I thought it was 34 children, 35 islands counting Whole Cake itself

Purin is her 35th daughter.

She has at least 35 kids, Purin being No. 35. I presume she's the only one who isn't a Chancellor of an island, being the youngest.

So she can turn people into things, and just turned some into plants, rainbows and ships instead of food? Doubt it to be honest.

oh nice, didn't see that

no need to dump again, thanks

she can transform inanimate things in nanimate things
see the ship

We know it has to be tied to eating people, and I doubt Oda is grisly enough to just let her eat regular folks, no changes required.

Pudding is one of them.

Screencap this

mfw

I remembered wrong then.

not the same lip size

to be honest being transformed into food is more creepy than being eaten, which is why that Rabbit from DB and Buu creeped me out.

OH SURE
WHEN ODA MAKES A MISTAKE YOU ALL NOTICE THAT
WHEN I MAKE A KIRBY REFERENCE NONE OF YOU JACK OFFS SAY NOTHING.

>used goods
>everyone has seen the bitch naked

>implying rpbon wasn't smashed two years straight by dragon and sabo

I was planning on dropping 825+826 on Monday, shortly after 826 went up, but I just kinda fell behind.
Only got to it today.
I'm a bit surprised someone actually went ahead and did it for me, though. Good on them.

Yeah, if I remember to do it Monday I'll do 827 as well.
Someday if I'm feeling not lazy I'll go back and do all of Zou and upload them somewhere. I've got it all sitting there.

No problem.

we don't know
her drool is like acid and she can change her size too

Best taste
Shakky
Nojiko
Whitey bay
Domino
Bonney

Agreed, but it's easier to get into a kids' manga than straight up showing cannibalism.

When did she change size?

I think Mom's df animates objects, Pudding changes people into food. Sanji will refuse to wed her and she'll change him into something Mom will try and eat.

She will pull a Whitebeard and admire Luffy's spry demeanor,

Obviously between the two panels an underling came and said "Here are your gloves boss, better suit up". If he is wearing technological gloves meant for combat, and not fashionable gloves meant for look, then it is that much easier to assume that he is not necessarily wearing them all the time. He'd wear them when a battle draws near, like being handed over a weapon.

Looks more like she can give sentient life to things than transform people into food for me.

Whitey Bay has different lips from those too

But Luffy won't admire her, and he's not one to back down. Whitebeard was someone Luffy could respect, Big Mom doesn't have the same love for her family/crew/nakama/whatever, as shown by her willingness to eat them and the fact that Pekoms getting shot was the right move.

What if she can create things based on ingredients

when we first saw her she was fat giant blob of a woman,now she look like average size fat ugly one piece women

Nah, that's just another of Oda fuck ups.

It rains candy, so I'd guess some to all of the objects are candy.

You can see real people in this pictureand she's way bigger than them.

yep

She's bigger than houses and trees. She just doesn't fill up the frame this time.

Reminder that:
Kaidou = King
Big Mum = Queen
Blackbeard = Knave
Shanks = Ace

Responding to age old bait
M8

>She sees the rainbow's dick

What about the rainbow and sun?

If the clouds are candy, the sun and rainbow are probably also candy.

It's not like it's the real sun.

so is what luffy to this,not count 7 super nova

And I posit that she has eaten a 'recipe' to create the clouds, rainbow and sun. This is also why she wants Sanji - the kamabakka recipes.

It's like pottery.

She gets super soldiers from Sanji's food and political influence from Sanji's family.

She has the Face Face fruit.

She can put a face on anything and it comes to life and assumes the properties and abilities of that thing.

Also Pudding's head is a bit more vertically squished and her eyes are more circular.

brook must have been crushing so much puss during his world tour

What was your kirby reference user

Do you think that he gets boners?YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

BIG MOM ATE THE CHICKEN FRUIT

SHE EATS PEOPLE AND THEN COME OUT AS EGGS

THEY HATCH AS WHATEVER BIG MOM DESIRES

Who's bigger, Big Mom or Kaido?

That might ACTUALLY be a dumber idea than a Duck Logia

Congrats user

So how does the VIZ subscription work? I'm thinking of signing up cause MS are garbage and Powermanga are too slow.

Big Mom, by a good deal. Compare their intro pics, Big Mom is almost a hundred times Bobbin's size, and Kaidou is only about three times taller than any of the Supernovas. Assuming Bobbin isn't massive himself and is roughly normal (by OP standards) size, Big Mom overtakes Kaidou and Whitebeard (about equal, them) for size. I'd say they come up to her waist or a little above.

>tori tori no mi
>model; mythical hen (mendori)

I was about to sign up too but I guess you can only read the most current chapters and can't go back to older ones. And you have to wait til Monday, but then viz user drops the chapter too

She didn't put a face on the sun though

SMILE, DARN YA SMILE

So what is the fucking point

>The cloud is hiding its despair.

I am pretty sure plenty of girls got boned during tours

You can only read what you've been subscribed for, unless you pay for back issues which is honestly very not worth.

I'll keep dumping the One Piece chapters when I have the time, and hopefully someone else will take over if I stop.

I wanna fuck the sword lady. Even if her face turns out to be a trainwreck, I would fuck that.

Well shit that's the main reason i was going to sign up. I wanted to re-read the old stuff.

I didn't really appreciate you until now. Thanks user.

What if pudding Really is just a creation of BM and by the end of the arc even though her and sanji falls in love some happens to where she slowly turns back to whatever she's made of in sanji hands.

Aren't we all?...

It would be too much like gurren lagann

What if it's a trap?

And when she's about to disappear she says "so a creation like me can feel a human love too" then sanji breaks and proclaims that she was his TRUE first love, thus sanji will throw away his pervertness and become a better man. It writes itself.

Then I'd drop it like a ton of bricks on the planet Jupiter.

I can deal with trainwrecks if they have real lady parts. To me, men born in the wrong body make terrible women unless they have access to Ivankov's treatment

Why is there a miniature sun? Is it made of candy?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Join the tea party? Won't be too long.

>men born in the wrong body
This isn't a thing. It's sever insecurity coupled with abuse and an abundance estrogen that makes men think they are women.

And abundance of estrogen in the womb, maybe. Their brain structures are distinctly different. Whether surgery is the right solution is a different question, but gender dysphoria is undoubtedly a real phenomenon.

Am I that drunk or does castro look like a cartoon