Re:zero

Emilia-tan is my true angel.

Betty best girl.

Why is she so perfect?

I will never understand how people can like her.

>loli
>drills
>insufferable

Wat are her qualities?

E M T
M
T

She is just a tsunDERE. Heavy on the dere.

>perfect Hair
>perfect eyes
>perfect skin
>perfect voice
>perfect personality

You just listed them.

She's the only one that helps Subaru when he's in need and she's the only one Subaru can talk to about his curse.

>mc falls in love with three women.
Fucking retarded.

She'd be better as a dark elf.

you just listed them

Best shot of her. The anime team is doing god's work.

>liking drills
ISHYGDDT

> Exceptional Mammary Twins

But did she need to be such a bitch?

He loves only Emilia-tan. He likes the maids as friends.

unironically giggled

Is this line supposed to be making fun of elevens?

>tan

Am i the only one who cringes whenever he says this

Does Subaru need to be so annoying? Being a tsundere bitch is a reasonable way to treat someone that is such an annoying faggot.

I love Emilia-tan.

Yes. I would be saying that as well

What happened to Chaika's face? She looks... different.

Too late, she is mine.

I could see you saying he loves none of them. But you can't say its only one, he acts the same with all of them

EMT is way too cute

You know you are wrong. He doesn't compliment Rem/Ram at all, while he treats Emilia like a Goddess, praising her looks and smile at each opportunity. Rewatch the show

Uh oh, you made Emilia-tan mad.

What do you have to say for yourself, user?

lol who cares I'll make up for it on the next loop.

oh wait

I'm already married

Someone post the maids saying your birth was a mistake.

I got an Emi-tan preset in CM3D 2. Time to LEWD.

To a veggie? That doesnt sound like a healthy relationship

STOP

Have a depressed looking Emilia

Please continue.

Go on

She reminds me of a cute short girl that I want to fug.

Thanks fampai.

Hi.

That doesnt sound creepy at all.

Subaru-tan my true angel!

have best girl

Emilio my true angel

Who dat

Worst girl

Doesn't even like Subaru

H-hi

How would Sup Forums treat Subaru if he was a girl?

Better.

where are chapters 16 and 17

Nonsense!

SMT loves him very much.

Hello

He compliments the maids as well and they call him creepy. Just like how he said rem was beatiful when she smiled. He flirts with them all and goofs around and they don't take him seriously. Its the same for all of them

>getting your serving of veggies isn't health

Have I been lied to all my life?

What are you talking about I'm fucking her right now.

He doesn't though. MC is just borderline obsessed and uses Emillia as a tool to justify his actions and meet his ends.

Is that officially what Satella looks like or just what someone thinks she might?

Wake up sheeple

Exactly, hes just so dependent upon her but disguises it as wanting to protect her and stay by her side. Bc what would he do without her what purpose would he have? He's just using her to have some sort of a purpose.

He probably doesn't realize it though. He probably thinks he is indeed in love with her.

Satella officially looks like this

Well considering shes been said to look exactly like emilia it's not hard to guess what shed look like.

Someone she might, but in all honestly she looks like the teenage version of Echidna

I was more asking if she has been confirmed as flat, I already know they have the same face and hair.

Not flat. I think.

Fuck, that really is Satella, white her and pointy ears and all

Well we've never gotten an official illustration of her or anything like that. So idt we know exactly.

The problem is he can't tell the difference between love and obsession. But this is Subaru we're talking about, he has a bucketlist full of psychological nopes.

Thats a shame being flat would easily solidify her best girl position, as it stands theres still others in the running.

You know, Beatrice knew about him having a curse and choose not to do anything, he didn't even die to Rem that time, if she had stopped him and removed it he would have gone past night 4 on first try.

Why was she such a bitch anyways? She didn't care for him much, but that's hardly a reason to leave the guy with a death curse.

I thought satella was the black thing with eyes? Not the goblin looking thing.

>removing a curse

Thats not how that works.

It is. Beatrice explains it to him and in the anime.

The curse is placed but that doesn't mean its activated immediately. She can remove then BEFORE they are active, otherwise it's impossible to remove.

That is how it works.

I think Betty didn't do anything the first time simply because Subaru didn't ask her to. She works for Roswaal after all.

Yeah like i dont think he realizes that he's just kind of using her to have some reason, but he thinks he's in love with her because of the reason and purpose she gives him. Idk all the details because i dont read moon but from what i hear he had no real purpose and had a horrible self esteem on earth so emilia giving him a purpose unlike in his old life is probably what makes him so obsessed with her.

So the curse isn't active as soon as hes bit by the dog?

No, there's another process to activate it i think, or it wasn't in their interest to activate the curse as soon as it was placed.

Who is Dona?

Always assumed it simply takes time for the drain to get to fatal levels, guess that makes sense though as the other magic people might have sensed and active curse.

Being bitten by the dog is how the curse is placed.

The curse is activated when the dog gets hungry later that night, you can see when it starts in the second loop where Subaru starts getting sleepy and then pukey.

More like imposed and then activated. You can remove it if it is inactive.

Doesnt it only start draining when the dog gets hungry?

Guess so, I haven't read any spoiler summaries as im waiting on the fanfics.

I have rewatched the 8 episodes some 5 times now. Please, free me from this suffering.

Did they only translate break time up until the episode 8? Or did we not get a break time for episode 8 yet?

Up until episode 7 i meant.

Yeah, break time takes a little more to come out and get TL

break time 8 is not out yet, 7 is already translated

Oh, boy, can't wait to see her in the anime.

EMILIA-TAN IS MINES

I want her to do the ohohoho laugh

What the hell is wrong with Subaru's face shape?

I see what you mean.

Nothing?

That particular artist's faces often look a bit weird.

I don't know, something seems a little odd about it. Like it's not the usual shape.

Don't be lazy, user. You could at least try to learn some moon runes.