It's pretty obvious Asuka wanted the D from Shinji numerous times during the show. My question for you, Sup Forums...

It's pretty obvious Asuka wanted the D from Shinji numerous times during the show. My question for you, Sup Forums, is what episode you would've given it to her if you were Shinji?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
dic.pixiv.net/a/惣�
neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-69.htm
lares.dti.ne.jp/~ebi/ebi_eva1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She did? I thought she just hated him.

>if you were Shinji

I wouldn't.

That one when they're sleeping together. I'd pretend to sleep-hug her, brush her breasts, see how she responds, and if nothing happened I'd move my hand slowly downwards.
Worked that one time

C'mon dude, I know you would've given her the D. Just pick any of the episodes that she was begging him for attention, it's easy.

Probably OP's pic.

Rei is based Waifu Asuka is shit.

>sticking your dick in a co-worker that also riders a giant robot
>sticking your dick in batshit insane
I feel like this would end badly anyway you could try to spin it. Even if she wants it, you have to ask yourself are you prepared for all the awful shit that comes with that kind of decision.

I'd rather just decline her and tell her I'm an autistic automaton that just want to have emotionless sex with another robot.

Shinji giving her the D would have solved everything. She'd have improved her mental state and wouldn't have fallen into the feels well. Or at least it wouldn't be as severe.
Since this show's mechs run on feels, they'd have won and avoided Impacts.

I know it's an awful decision, I'm not even an Asukafag. But put your 14 year old self into Shinji's shoes. At that age, do you have the maturity and willpower to recognize you need to turn her down?

If i were Shinji why would i want to give the D word to Asuka when i live with a sex goddess like Misato?

>fallen into the feels well
No amount of dickings can improve a person's mental health. Ask a hooker. If anything it would make it worse.

>she berates you like she's a mother figure
>constantly testing you
Hard to not look at this particular situation and think outside of "how is she testing me this time?"

Sex can be a way to bond, however weak it is. Those two could start a relationship by that. It's happeneed before.

>If i were Shinji why would i want to give the D word to Asuka when i live with a sex goddess like Misato?
So much this.

I would have taken a can of beer when she offered me one and had fun getting to know her, and it's not too hard to imagine what would have happened from there.

>Hard to not look at this particular situation and think outside of "how is she testing me this time?"
You were probably a smarter 14 year old than I was, but I'm not thinking about that as much as I'm thinking about sex.

>Hahaha, no you can't have another beer, Shinji! Go take a bath and get some rest, I need to call my squeeze to come fuck me!

As I said, it's not too hard to imagine what would have happened from there -.-

Episode 27.

>Asuka obviously wanted the D all the time
Go back to EvaGeeks, please.

>-.-
Don't do that.

Every episode. Multiple times.

During the kiss. That's when she begged for it. Get all up in those little shorts ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
For real though I'm super lonely

>not episode 26

>when everyone merges into one

implying he hasn't fugged her an infinite amount of times in all possible outcomes

>It's pretty obvious Asuka wanted the D from Shinji numerous times during the show.
what, when did that happen?
I thought she wanted Kaji not Shinji.

>I thought she wanted Kaji not Shinji.
Babies first viewing.

I wouldn't give it to her, I'm even more awkward and denser than Shinji. She'd have to rape me.

she implied animation for Kaji only twice

once before Asuka met Shinji was said to be in disguise

once in revenge after Shinji went to a rei's house

Obviously out of jealousy

>Obviously out of jealousy
how does that make sense Shinji wasn't even watching any of those times iirc
no one should think that would make Shinji jealous

Episode 22
Shinji has been ok

The guy from 2ch again? You were debunked already, and repeating yourself won't make true your shipping fantasies. And for the love of god, learn english first.

I wouldn't either, I would have given it to Misato. But if I had to choose someone else, I'd give it to Rei before Asuka.

>Fourth Child go west all Asuka attention as well as emotional

was exposed is that you
Reiafag.

I'll type whatever the hell I like you fucking faggot. If you have a problem with that then go kill yourself and you'll never have to worry about it again.

>But if I had to choose someone else, I'd give it to Rei before Asuka.
How would you know Rei wanted it? She seems like someone who'd be a bit of a starfish.

>How would you know Rei wanted it? She seems like someone who'd be a bit of a starfish.
I don't know if I would. But I'd take the risk even if I missed my chance with her, rather then be sure I could get some and take my chance with Asuka.

Before she had any conspicuous behavior

Toji Suzuhara ruined it

Kaji can not make her feel better

>I'll type emoticons in Sup Forums
Lurk two years before posting.

Reifags day

That's my problem with Rei. I just wouldn't know how to read her, and I don't like the idea of essentially raping a girl on the off-chance that she might be actually enjoying it. If I had some indication that she was up for it I'd take her over Asuka any day.

>Lurk two years before posting.
I've been here longer than you, cunt :^)

Nah, I just won't do it from now on and no one will know I'm a newfag in like a week or so.

>He doesn't agree with me so he must be a Reifag
Good ad hominem you have right there. And no, I love Asuka's character and I'm tired of retards like you simplifying and misinterpreting her just to fuel their stupid ship. Soryu isn't a tsundere, she's serious when she acts like Shinji annoys her because that's what he does. Shikinami is, but again, the characters are very different in the new movies.

>ask a hooker

Are you serious, lad?

Getting treated like a literal jizz rag in exchange for money can only worsen someone's mental state, you dummy.

But being shown affection/appreciation/desirability to a person who is insecure would improve their mental state.

Asuka's a tsundere

Reifag

>It's pretty obvious Asuka wanted the D from Shinji
>Shinji
Why do asukafags pretend she didn't spend the majority of her time lusting over Kaji?

>what episode you would've given it to her if you were Shinji?
Never. If I am Shinji and you can have someone like Kaworu why settle for a violent passive aggressive cunt?

Asuka loved Shinji

>not wanting best girl

If you're this retarded it will be quite easy to tell.

Asuka wants Kaji only twice
BOY

Asuka did not use any violence

In addition to laser image

Keep saying yourself that. It won't make it true when even the staff says the opposite. Too bad.
Now go and read Re-Take, which isn't canon, just a doujin made by fans, and will never be canon.

End of evangelion of course

Just when i choke her

Poor delusional Asushin shipper.

>Keep saying yourself that. It won't make it true when even the staff says the opposite. Too bad.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/惣流・アスカ・ラングレー

Heterosexual

>worst grill

>best grill

Asuka literally asks Shinji point blank, wanna fuck? This is after trying to get with Kaji a few times as well. She wants to be used as a jizz rag and it doesn't matter who it is. This is why you ask a hooker, bruv.

not violence
only twice
disguise

are all ah?

>That's my problem with Rei. I just wouldn't know how to read her, and I don't like the idea of essentially raping a girl on the off-chance that she might be actually enjoying it. If I had some indication that she was up for it I'd take her over Asuka any day.
Well, you can just date a girl and proceed to have coitus with her later. That's kind of how it usually goes.

A wiki, where everyone can write whatever they want. That's still not an official statement, therefore I don't give a fuck. They also listed in the english one Re-Take as a canon spin-off years ago when it clearly isn't.
Do I have to remind you?

10/10 would fug that puffy

Asuka wants all his Shinji

EOE and Episode 22

Nope, since I'm not that guy actually. But I just know how it goes. I posted on Sup Forums the first time I saw the site. I got called a newfag maybe like three times in the span of a week for some random bullshit and then I never heard the term directed at me again. I mean, do people actually lurk for years so they can finally respond? Now that's retarded.

>a note in Pixiv
>a site to post drawings where they even have the ship of the two faggots as the most popular one in numbers

Man, are you even trying at all?

If I were Shinji, I'll be dense enough to believe Asuka hates me from the bottom of her uterus. Won't take that risk with the dog that bites back.

She just wanted attention why is this so hard for people

EVA is not about pairings

dic.pixiv.net/a/惣� %B5%81%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B9%E 3%82%AB%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3% E3%82%B0%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC
Part of a multiple of evidence

Formula Identity

A temperature difference is a clear thought of Asuka There she got hurt. She is aware of Shinji as the opposite sex, but has become a larger deflection width called a love and hostility, the feeling in the remarks "to mine Anta are all" is that of to have been aggregated.

She only is that the opposite sex romantic feelings to Shinji (love) has been stated would be noteworthy. The love-hate drama becomes the climax of the old theater version

See

She wants Shinji
EOE and Episode 22

She explicitly rejects him not once, not twice, but thrice in EoE

You're delusional

I think you're confusing her with Misato. Asuka wanted to be desired by someone and Shinji's the lowest of the low, so he should proportionally desire her more in her mind. But he's so beta she infers it as though he has no interest in her, which brings her self esteem tumbling down. Shinji's under no obligation to pursue Asuka, especially if it's just to give her self-validation, but both characters are so damaged emotionally they can't communicate this to each other. So Asuka acts get confrontational, Shinji whimpers and they both start to loath one another.

neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-69.htm

lWorks on News Blogs
Asuka loved Shinji wiki
support for Miyamura interview

She doesn't want Shinji. For Asuka, anyone will do so long as they pay her attention and validate her. You can see it with Kaji easily.

>You're delusional
Yes You're delusional

she did "not refuse" her

Kaji was on the higher end of desirable men though. And that was mostly his confidence and disregard for his own well being. He's like the polar opposite of Shinji. I wish we got to see more things from his poin of view.

>tries to fug someone after failing to fug one other person before

>literally a hooker

You must be retarded.

This is the best explanation so far. Shinji was the lowest and last resort, and getting rejected by him too was the breaking point.

That is after her ego gets destroyed after Shinji surpassed her with the Eva.

To Asuka, Kaji is the adult world. She wants him to validate her so as to feel like she 'grew up' and escaped from becoming a child-doll which is worthless in her mind.

Of course she also 'wants' him to fuck her because that's also what adults do, as learned by Misato.

Broken link, I can't access to it. It redirects me to the main page.
Anyway, Minna no Eva is still a fansite. Fanwank isn't canon. By that same argument, then Asuka was pregnant at the end of EoE, because that's what the ADV faggots decided to spread. Same with a lot of fanwank from EvaGeeks. All of that would be canon, too.
Now this is just pathetic.
And if you say that is supported by Miyamura, sorry, but it isn't. See

Can I say no to both Rei and Asuka and just fuck Mari instead?

Or do I need to cause Third Impact first in order to get to the Rebuild timeline?

You can't fuck anyone, not even yourself.

sorry.

That is wrong, he can go fuck him self.

Good point, Asuka damaged herself by trying to be an adult while still in her early teens, it's too bad she couldn't keep it together for 4 more years. Then again world ending entities invading made that unrealistic too, so she spiralled into self-loathing and lashed out before trying to kill herself.

I never got how people liked the pairing of Asuka/Shinji. He was so indifferent/shitty to her. He only only ever visits her in the hospital once after she got mindraped and it's to jerk off to her tits.
He only looks her way when he has no angel man.

Kinda off topic, but what did Yui even see in Gendo in the first place? Did she see he was shady as all hell? Or was Yui just using him?

It's not like that was her deepest problem. Like everyone else in the show, she had unresolvable mommy issues that would haunt her no matter what. Growing up wasn't a solution, again, as seen by all the older characters in the show.

Well I don't think she was very nice to Shinji either.

I think it's the idea that she might boost his confidence and he might settle her down a bit. In practice the opposite happened, but if they tried it might have worked out.

Yui was just using him, presumably. Her character is impenetrable but most hints in the show point towards her being the mastermind/amoral type who did literally everything to fullfil her thanatos gambit version of instrumentality (and she suceeds, too, without a hitch).

As someone who loves Asuka I hate the pairing to guts. It's clear that Shinji has no interest in her. Asuka talked about dates and Kaji and stuff and he didn't seem to give a fuck, she could only gain his attention when she literally showed her tits in his face. He only goes after her when he literally has no one else to go whining 'Asuka please help me you are the only one who can I'm so alone waaah' and then uses her to masturbate. Fucking disgusting.

Indeed. It's a crappy relationship on both ends.

the whole idea is that they are incompatible people because they do exactly what the other least wants

that's why eoe just ends by discarding all of humanity and putting them both together to figure themselves out. like saying "you aren't what's best for each other, you aren't even healthy around each other, but you'll have to make do because this is all you can have in reality"

>what did Yui even see in Gendo in the first place?
>Did she see he was shady as all hell?
>shady as all hell

> Gendo has a bondage dungeon somewhere in NERV

If I was Shinji? God no, the guy is pretty broken and wants nothing to do with her

She knew he was a dick face. She probs still loved him, but that didnt stop her from disappearing into the contact experiment so she and shinji could use pro-sync to save humanity a decade later.

When she's in comatose and vulnerable.

I find this really interesting, because Shinji, Gendo and Kouzou are the only people through which we see her and how she behaves, and they all love her. But it's so skewed we can only imagine what her true intentions were. Her creations were certainly sinister.

lares.dti.ne.jp/~ebi/ebi_eva1.htm
Website mentioned official book
シンジへの関係も思いっきり「愛憎
Big time "love-hate relationship also to Shinji
I think about the official story
is a good multi-faceted evidence

(checked)

What I think is that Shinji was just too beta to show any interest in her. Literally the only times he showed any interest was when she wasn't aware (when she was sleeping, and when he fapped to her tits)

I never got how people liked the pairing of Rei/Shinji.

Reifags

Are Asuka's tits even really fap worthy?

It's possible she was more sinister than anyone else in the project. Gendo was an overseer and liaison for funding and management, but she and Naoko were the brains behind the operation.

>I'm so fucked up.

I don't either, but this isn't a thread about why Shinji didn't fuck his sister.