VIOLET EVERGARDEN ANIME SOON

youtu.be/0CJeDetA45Q

KYOANI SAVES ANIME AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRzuDMHMYxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck it's gorgeous. I knew it was in the works.

Movie?

>thought it's just a CM for LN
>"The anime project is in the works."

The girl looks like a blonde Sento

It was about fucking time.

Finally we'll be able to see that KyoAni can do something different than school drama.

>kyoani
No thanks, if I'm going to die it's going to be from a rope, not boredom.

But I hope it's a movie, not anime

Kyoani rarely fucks up movies

That Spanish translation though

100% me.
Also
>making the announcement in 8 languages

KyoAni is clearly planning for this anime to save the planet.

What's it even about anyway?

Nice CM but

>Kyoukai no Kanata director

Really, KyoAni? This is who you're going to give your great gem's adaptation to? The guy whose only show is garbage?

>old hag and josei designs
>"saves anime"
Fuck you KyoAni, and all of you hyping fujo shit.

It has a girl as a focus. Doesn't look like a fujobait.

Kyoukai no Kanata's problem was the horrendous writing(seriously, check out the LN sometime). Ishidate is a great director. He just needs good material to shine.

>KYOANI SAVES ANIME AGAIN
>can't even animate other genre than SoLshit

Heh, fuck off.

Wasn't the LN plot really different from the anime?

You are so naíve.

If that's true, I expect a lot of SHAFTish episodes like that episode from Musaigen. Fuck yeah.

HOLY SHIT, NOICE!

I have more problems with Kyoukai no Kanata than just the plot, which I'm pretty sure can be attributed to Ishidate. I'm going to give him a chance though, this being his second work. KnK could've just been a rocky start.

I dunno, I thought he deserves a second chance.
But I agree, I'd rather have someone else for this one.

Only for the second half of the show. Ep.1-4 follows the LN close enough.

I disliked the second half more than the first.

I guess we'll have to see. I know he was assistant director for Nichijou and he's one of the best if not the best episode directors so I want to see him excel in a solo project

[ Production Staff of this Commercial Video ]

They must trust him a lot to give him their grand prize winner.

>engrish

I get what you're trying to point out but when le projet de l'anime est en preparation already I can't help but imagine the one directing this commercial is also directing the actual anime.

Ishidate is intuitive director. It's kinda amusing to see buttblasted haters whining about things which already been explained in hindsight but never been explained a la youraveragefantasyln#3471.

Cool shit but Chu2 S3 is getting announced in 1 hour which is more hype woop woop

I'm not sure what precedent has been set on the production staff of KyoAni's commercials vs the staff of the project, but I'd say you have a point. The other point is that he isn't necessarily the director and the arguments here might be premature.

I can see it already.
>Violet Evergarden is too subtle. I can't understand anything unless my hand is held.
Reminds me of when people were wondering why Mai fainted in episode 11.

>Chuu2 S3
Literally no audience left for Chuu2 hype.

>ishidate
>not Takemoto

Good. I hope Gatoh is working his magic.

I don't know what the precedent is either, I imagine it might not corroborate with me actually, but I think it's irrelevant because this is the first time the novel's CM is announcing the anime at the same time.

>It's actually good, people were just too dumb to get it!

Yeah, nice try but no. It was a mess.

AOTD

So the action animation and good choreography in Phantom World and finger animation in Koe no Katachi was all for their magnum opus, Violet Evergarden.

>magnus opus
>old hag shit
I hope it will flop like the ugly design it has

>I think it's irrelevant because this is the first time the novel's CM is announcing the anime at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=PRzuDMHMYxY

didn't you see the loli?

I guess this retard will try to force this meme.

It's kill or die now

>reusing Phantom's soundtrack
Kyoani you lazy shit

GOD.ANI

Other studios are you even trying?

>KyoAni doing a non-high school anime

It's their stock CM track, they just decided to make it part of Phantom World's OST.

>the loli
You mean the "has a brief appearance but nobody cares about", KyoAni's kind of loli?
Yeah, no.

It's a set of short stories so there'll probably be a loli.

That's like blaming Shinbo for Meguka Actors and Nisekoi being shit. There's a difference between badly directed anime and anime that's technically well made but stunted because of the crappy source material.
The guy is good director, he just needs a good story to work with.

Yeah, but the KyoAni way.
No real character, just someone for our glorious robot woman to interact with.

Will there be some delicious yuri?

The robot woman isn't the protagonist, she's there to listen to the tale of the person she's loaned to.
Meaning the loli will be the real character, not robot girl.

Maybe one of the stories will be about a loli trying to write a love letter to another loli using the robot lady.

>I don't know what a protagonist is.
Yes, this is clear.

Are you really that new to anime?
The robot lady is still the protagonist in the long run, and KyoAni won't make a loli an active protagonist for sure.

I guess sooner or later, they'll adapt Robot Heart Update too.
I still want Coppelia dammit.

No homo but the guy looks hot

The song is really cute and calming.

Nobody said the loli will be an active protagonist. She will just have a story, unlike the robot who simply listens.

>Ichidate
>another not-Shinka

Yeah. I am ready for ChuuS5 - The Rebootening.
Not.

But the robot is the protagonist.

>responding to LRD seriously
every time

I like it, looking forward to it.

>anime anouncement in various languages
Super niedlich.

>Nobody said the loli will be an active protagonist. She will just have a story
This is KyoAni.
No loli is gonna have a story.

>Anti lolicon force is already here to suck up to KyoAni
This gonna be rich.

>Coppelia
Me too. But I guess that it's too old and some small things that are similar to VEG mean it will never be.

Isn't Coppelia about robot maids who are forced to work?

Seems different enough.

they
don't
fail

That is fucking pretty.

Reminder that is the novel is the only KyoAni Grand Prize winner. Until now they did this shit 5 times. And this one is the only one that won.

But isn't the animation excessive? It looks like from this CM that they really like the novel or something to go all out like that.

Except last time with their fanservice shit bombing harder than Nichijou.
And the Tamako movie selling pretty bad.

>Saber clone
>Shinka clone
>Mio clone
They can't keep getting away with cloning so many characters into one.

All I want from them is another show that's as pretty as Hyouka.

Looks like a melodrama fest.

You know Nichijou ended up selling 7k right?

Finally a Christmas cake anime by KyoAni

Looks like the person who designed the characters did design/animation for the CM. I wonder if she'll debut as a new character designer for Violet Evergarden?

Homunculus maid, but yeah close enough.

No?

That's if you add the average of the original release with the re-release. Nichijou had like a 3k average

Both are about robots. How is that different?

Mecha Saber a qt

Go TYBKA, continue killing lolicon from anime, good job.

>how are different premises different?

Thank you for ruining the thread, dipshit.

Could somebody please give a two or three phase about what the plot is on this one.

looks gorgeous.

See

This seems to be KyoAni taking that famous smile scene from Euphonium and applying it to the entire commercial.

But could they really do that for more than 5 minutes per episode?

I came.

>“Auto Memories Doll.” It’s already been a long time since that name was first popularized. It’s a machine that Dr. Orlando created that talks in a natural voice. At first, he only made it to help out his loving wife, but before long they spread out into the world. and companies were made to lend them out.

>“I’m Violet Evergarden, the Auto Memories Doll who will rush to provide service anywhere you wish.“

>That translucent voice comes from a robotic beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes like she came out of a storybook.

Oh thank you,. sounds awesome, Kyoani always delivers.

I thought this was a LN CM.
But if it is for the anime, that's great. Let's see why kyoani was hyping this so much.

i'm already hnnnnng so hard.

You wouldn't fuck a robot

But I would.

It IS a commercial for LN, but animated, like what they did for KnK LN before.
The anime announcement still come of as a surprise though, never thought it would be this early.