blog.2d-market.com/2016/02/2016-announcements-part-5-mieow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>back this
>automatically become part multiple secret organizations terrorist list

I'm going to when I get some money.

You already are.

You will be only billed at the end of kickstarter, if its successful

>tfw poorfag

I know, user. I went mad backing shit when crowdfunding/kickstarter was a new thing.

I'd wager more than half of them are either never saw the light of day, or are stuck in development hell.

Kinda want to but shipping books to my third world country would probably cost me 3x the amount I back for

Maybe the digital version though I prefer actual books.

Just check price of shipping before backing

I've never read it and the prices seem reasonable. I'm needing a job though atm, I'll see about a digital version but I like having print copies.

Give me an Aqua + Aria kickstarter to save us from tokyopop hell.

>getting caught by an FBI honeypot
no thanks

What's wrong with it?
That only happened once to a guy who ordered obscene loli legally and just plead guilty to it instead of making a case.

Tokyopop localization sucks and they died halfway through it.

>$73 shipping
Hahahahaha no
That doesn't even include taxes when it gets stolen by customs.

There's riskier stuff you could put your credit card near.

blog.2d-market.com/2016/02/2016-announcements-part-5-mieow/

living in 3rd world country when you have to pay taxes

Learn Japanese and buy the kanzenban .

Already ordered it, waiting for it to ship. I'd buy it again in english tbqh.

Oh, I would pay for a Little Girl manga in English.

That isn't merely risky user, that's just walking into prison.

>buying manga you can't read
But why? I know it's Aria and the art is amazing, but I don't see why you'd buy it to not be able to read it.

lmao

Reading material to learn moon. Because some of the stuff that I buy hasn't been localized and I want to support the authors.

Man i still remember preordering the old seven seas release before it was canned. I wish i knew of it earlier though so i could have gotten the tier with the blanket. Not a huge fan of dakis and especially not for that price.

Still hoping they add that and the poster as addons.

I want to fund rustle's life, but I can't do that from behind bars.

It's great motivation to have shit to read as you grind I think.

No, i hate omnibus tomes.

How did you check shipping?

click on back the project, select your tier and they'll give you an estimation of shipping to your country

Thx man

It seems its 73$ for most countries, thats hella expensive. I think i'm gonna go for the digital version if i feel like supporting this at the end

Yeah. It's mainly because books are heavy as fuck so shipping tends to cost more.

Is Watashiya finally over it being called "Nymphet".

Most countries, like Brazil and other SA shitholes, don't tax books.

Comics and Manga and artbooks are not considered "books" where i live and are taxed like everything else.

Oh shit, tough luck. Here they classify all "printed media" as books, so nothing is taxed.

No because the 2nd half sucked. She can't write a decent story to save her life.

Nope here as well, because of the cop-out ending making her grow up to legal age.

Given that they only tend to get about 1k backers for their projects, they're gonna need a really high backer average, so it seems pretty likely to me that they'll add more stuff.

Poor NEET.