Kagewani

>[HorribleSubs] Kagewani S2 - 09 [720p].mkv

Then who was kagewani?

>biochemical weapon that turns the enemy into horrible man eating monsters

I fail to see the strategic advantage of this.

ARRIVAL OF FEAR

I assumed they have some way of controlling them.

Maybe they'll explain how the kagewani attacked young banba when it was supposed to be dead then.

Same as Umbrella. It's really just an excuse to make monsters.

Why not have the director shot? Now he'said a horrible monster and possibly an alpha Chupacabra or worse.

He's small fry anyway.

It will get rid of the enemy forces and turn them into monsters that will attack that nation's own people.

Or you can drop the gas into a huge event in new york and destroy it from within with the millions of monster that emerge.

How did they get away with this?

There is still the alpha's which can control the pack. And if human + black blood = chupacabra he has an ever expanding army.

It just hit me but is Honma voiced by the same VA as Zaruba?

You could have looked this up, but I was interested so checked myself - The answer's no.

So we have the original kagewani from the kodoku. How were there many kagewani that attacked Banba's village? Did the do the kodoku again? The rest kagewani were hunted and only one remains?
The monsters were created by eating the kagewani ashes from season 1 right?

Wait, is that... a fucking wine bottle opener?

As soon as I saw that I was waiting the rest of the episode to check the thread and see if anyone else noticed that.

>How were there many kagewani that attacked Banba's village?
It was actually just one splitted into many.

Bunny rabbits and people both turn into chupacabras apparently. What do you think Honma will look like next time we see him? Something totally new or just a bigger chupacabra?

Thanks. I forgot.

Something else i hope.
What monsters did s2 have? Squid from episode 1, Chupacabras, Basilisk, the hot spring god and the monster boar from plant guy's RIP ;_; episode.

There was nearly no storyline in season 1 but I found it interesting as an episodic monster showcase. This season feels like it got more chuuni with secret ninja organizations and robo-Kimura and super powers. The monsters have taken a backseat half the time.

The storyline in s1 was to find out what the monsters were. I really liked the episodic format, telling another story each episode with Banba appearing a bit to try and gather clues. The stories were really well done and there a real great sense of horror and mystery surrounding it.

The true monster was humanity in the end!

I also enjoyed how basically everyone died in S1 (at least at the beginning) - And even when they didn't, it was by the skin of their teeth. It was thrilling.

S2 has a much less dangerous feel to it, now that we have super-Banba and some kind of anti-monster specops division. (Also because most of the recent episodes have involved people who actually know what the monsters are instead of shit-scared civvies)

What is the "put animals in a jar and have them eat each other until the ultimate monster is created" thing from? I know I was familiar with it but I can't recall from where.

Kodoku ritual, a japanese curse.

primeval

>I also enjoyed how basically everyone died in S1 (at least at the beginning) - And even when they didn't, it was by the skin of their teeth. It was thrilling.
>S2 has a much less dangerous feel to it,
Strongly agree, I miss the feel of the first season.

Because we need a plot for the next chapters.

S2 feels muh more disconnected with so many subplots.

The well was kagewani all along!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT KAGEWANI MODE BANBA

That was sure short-lived. He went on a murder spree to escape the facility, then he took out a couple chupacabras and now seems to be back to normal.

I kinda expected that the title meant this one guy changing the flow of "black blood" and feeding it to banba and his little kagewani.
Shame it didn't happen.

If the tuning fork could actually make the kagewani disperse and run back to it's well then it may as well dispelled Banba's kagewani for an indefinite amount of time

Who was that old one-armed lady anyways? Where did she come from? I thought she came from the same village as the fork girl until the kagewani seemed to wipe everyone out.

I wonder that as well. She did seem to recognize the new girl's dagger.

>38 posts
Shit must be something this episode.

>the blood will mutate other organism into dangerous beast
>buy this and spray it onto your enemies!
>free land motherfucker
The fuck is this guy smoking.

Whenever Kimura moves around I'm hearing this sound effect that's either a dental drill or that video game sfx when activating night vision goggles.

Behold! I actually bothered to weebm something for once.

Was about to webum this SAKUGA myself. Though I liked that they keep honma arm paper thin while moving.

Intredasting... Was reading that Kimura's seiyuu was also Kimura in Di Gi Charat, two other Kimuras, and Nagisa's dad in Clannad.