Drawfag Thread 1800

Drawfag Thread 1800

second rarfag's files until thread 1789: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1799

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
imgur.com/4RCpmDZ
imgur.com/AtYhRz6
i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg
i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

I love you, drawfriends.

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

Requesting Yuka getting intensely aroused as she fingers her own navel in her cheerleader outfit.

I don't know if I'm capable of love, but I appreciate you.

Edgy

Requesting human Inukai from Flying Witch (left) dressed as Isuke Inukai. Have some emphasis on her midriff.

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Roger Smith paying 1000 credits to Beck to fuck off. Both are from The Big O.

Requesting Reiner Braun doing a jojo like pose with the armored titan (in human size) behind him like a stand

Requesting Ashigara from Kantai Collection cosplaying as D.VA from Overwatch.

Pose, background and/or props are up to the artist.

Requesting any of the arts of DMG done with either Lina or Naga in these outfits

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu; dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

my first work pls be gentle

Requesting Ayame Kajou being spanked on someone's lap for her dirty jokes

Requesting Karamatsu doing the diamond cutter sign

Maria trying and failing to hide a boner in his pantsu!

Requesting Mirai Kuriyama awkwardly looking at Annie Brown wearing a replica of her clothes.

omg this please.

Requesting Goku and Raditz, ether as kids or teens, spending some brotherly love time together, and both should have their tails out (not tied around their waist as belts).

O Great one who delivers maymmaries of great softness. Please hear my prayer to you
I request the maiden of calamari origin in your way of creations.
In the name of the holy trinity of women's anatomy, and Lord Takaki-san
Amen

It would be better if their tails were tied around each others tails.

Requesting Kamikaze Jeanne Alter.

I believe that Saber is Richard I.

This Saber doesn't have enough fan art.

Just make him look more badass and make sure to make his cape flap.

Patchouli wearing a super lewd bikini or even a transparent one please. HUGE tits please.

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off. (She has bad luck)

Requesting a continuation of this image.

First panel she is reading the replies to her post and the winning reply says "sit on his face"

The next panel should be her sitting on his face as lewdly as possible without removing any clothes. Make sure to make her butt big and soft looking.

Next panel she posts "ok I'm sitting on his face, now what should I do?" And should have him squirming in the background underneath her.

Requesting kallen in spats.

Requesting Demon Archer in a mirco bikini, keeping her hat, boots, and cape on.

Requesting Kyoko lifting up her dress with lewd things written on her hips and thighs. Include some sexy side-tie panties as well.

requesting kid robin riding on top of ryuunosuke's head, kinda like how luffy is except i'd like them to be smiling

>Spats.

>Spats.

>Using a non Google search.
>Search changes itself to "Bike Shorts"

Nice try.

Yeah, if I remember right, that's what the tag was for 'spats' about two years ago.
Welp, spats is fine too.

Requesting Luluco dressed as Captain Tylor please.

So, busty?

Requesting Gaen Izuko driving the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo while Kaiki, Oshino, Kagenui, and Ononoki are stuffed in the back.

Yea

Requesting thicker Pixie. Body-type refs: imgur.com/4RCpmDZ imgur.com/AtYhRz6

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

>accidentally posted it in the regular general during the weekend
My bad

At first glance I thought all the sunflowers were facing her, to which I thought "She truly is an Angel."

I daresay waking up to this pretty and nice drawing is a wonderful way to start the day. It looks warm and sunny even without much colors. A slight breeze and warm sunlight are things that I can really feel looking at this drawing. The summer uniform is always super cute and I look forward to any art of it personally. You may have gone a little overboard with the red filtering though haha, but I do really like the effect it gave to a relatively monochrome picture. The faint smile is my favorite part.

Thank you for this warm and quaint drawing of this cute Angel. Thank you for a magnificent start to my super late day.

I must still be asleep

Definitely still asleep

ill try

He wanted big tits on Ika

pretty stuff

I'm fine with this outcome

Thank you for taking my request, I'll look forward to it

MDF, draw a thick May getting her tits sucked while she's still got her bra on and I'll give you moose dollars or whatever you use to buy milk in bags

>In the name of the holy trinity of women's anatomy, and Lord Takaki-san
Amen

look all i could make out was he wanted ika.
but i can make 2 versions

Requesting Kyousuke as Zack Ryder (left) with an Onii-chan Championship title and Kirino as Emma (right) like pic related
Keep the outfits and expressions please

references
Kyousuke: i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg
Kirino: i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg

You're welcome, I'll try to put more effort next time, this was a silly sketch. Do you only post in the general or I can also find you on the wdd?

Is this a fun Emma or bitch Emma? Judging by her lipstick, the latter.

I am really good at drawing. But when I started my manga, I felt that I wanted to try out drawing on a computer. So I bought a touchpad and downloaded Photoshop. I have zero expirience with both of them, but I'm a fast learner.

What are the pros and cons of drawing on a computer? I kinda feel like drawing on paper is so much more natural...

Also, while I am waiting for my stuff to arrive, I made this image in paint, with a ordinary mouse, and little to no effort.

Loonies and Toonies. Birds and bears, you moron, not moose.

Pros:
Everything
Cons:
none

Computer lets you vector, which is how I import my pencil sketches. There's also the all-powerful ctrl+z.

Requesting waifus driving this truck, but it has a blower in the hood.

Silly sketch or not it was still very nice to receive. I appreciate the thought, that you'd put more effort next time, but I really must say that you have no obligation to draw anything or with any amount of effort. It still makes me really happy to hear though. So do whatever you want, and please have as much fun as possible while you do it too.

I lurk both threads, so I will find anything you might draw for me if you post in either thread. I read everything. But I only post in the general on occasion. WWD is not for me to request in.

Requesting Midori and Luluco double teaming Se'chan with strapons

>Using google search to search up an japanese word.

This faggot cant be honestly serious.

Google translate ใ‚นใƒ‘ใƒƒใƒ„ my friend. Then search it and click images.

But what are the pros and cons of drawing on regular paper?

Can I draw pictures like that on a computer?

Requesting Midori and Luluco as space sluts whoring for space dicks in Zero-G

Yes, if anything it'd probably be a bit easier simply because of ctrl+z and other tools at your disposal.

Drawing on paper will probably feel more natural because you're used to it, so if you transition to a tablet, if it isn't one with an inbuilt display (like a Cintiq) you do have to learn to readjust a bit. If you have some serious cash money to burn though, you can pick up a Cintiq so you don't have to reteach yourself.

>"Spats"
>"An Japanese word".
>"An"

>If you have some serious cash money to burn though

What kind of money are we talking about here?

$2k

no

You're looking in the ballpark of 2K+ for a Cintiq from Wacom.
I believe Huion has far cheaper ones, but I can't vouch for the quality of those.

Or you could pick up a Bamboo for $40 during a back to school sale and teach yourself to use it.

Requesting (for the fourth time) Helma Lennartz from Strike Witches/World Witches wearing a Fortified Suit from MuvLuv.

Additionally, (separately) Helma in either Tomoko's "Flash in the Fuso Sea" costume or miko flight uniform, and maybe (separately, if someone wants to tackle it) just a miko outfit of some sort (either traditional or non-traditional.) (second ref in next post)

Yeah of course there's that option, it's more of a shortcut if you're not bothered to teach yourself or you'd just straight up prefer a monitor tablet anyway.

Personally I recommend just buying a cheap-ish standard tablet (but not a really small one, personally) and only buying a monitor tablet if you're really dedicated to art.
And you have a lot of money, of course.

>(for the fourth time)

I wouldn't add that, it makes you sound desperate.

Not him, but how many times on average can you rerequest before realizing no one is doing it?

I've seen upwards of 300, m8.

indefinite

Damn son.

Drawfriends!

Cthuga molesting/fingering Nepgear, please, thanks. Or playing Game Gears together if you don't feel like doing something lewd.
Or Cthuga coming right out of a Game Gear screen as Nepgear is playing and then molesting or simply spooking Nepgear.

no. its going pretty good so far

Beautiful
Oh god put some color in her eyes
kidding, I know its a wip

>page 9

Rise again you empty husk! You can't archive until Saturday afternoon!

that is the best Emma

bgs not very good

>This ass
>This coloring
Yooooo, is that you Zeima?

Requesting The Boy from "The Road" as a dirty little loli.

Thank you very much, my dude. I really appreciate this

Apparently

Aww shit nigga, I'm so happy that he's still around.

When will Zeima get a damn tablet already

Doesn't look like the need one.

smoothed

soon... life keeps messing up.

Alright drawfriends WIP em out.