Netoge

Was ep 8 so boring there's nothing to talk about anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odeon_of_Herodes_Atticus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw NTR fags got BTFO

ako the animated series is shit by default. fuck this trash.

it was a cuck episode
that is all

>Being this in denial

Felt like the last episode of the series. Dunno what they're going to do now

Ako still can't distinguish between reality and games all that well. Series will end when Ako acknowledges they aren't married and goes on a date with him.

The imouto theory or rape would have been much more fun than a phishing site hacking

They should have had ntr

Well that does make sense

Nishimura will have a foursome with Pig, Class President and Teacher and Ako will finally learn how to play the fucking game.

Think he wouls literally die

Or the other seasonal stopping point is Ako making a good play while in group and saving the day with a quick on the fly adjustment. Thus she sheds her shitter casual shell and embraces using strafe keys, keybinds and renouncing clicking on skills.

denial about what
Rusian literally couldn't handle how he got his precious waifu taken away from him like that and how it was all so incredibly easy. The whole thing is ridiculous anyway, much like the show but he still felt that bitter sting of NTR
The real lesson though is that it's supposed to be ironic that he's been trying for 8 episodes to drag Ako into the real world to learn lessons about the world but he ends up learning a hard lesson about his relationship from something that happens inside the game

Needs more NTR.

When will Ako discovers how to send nudes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odeon_of_Herodes_Atticus
Loved the reference

Maybe someday

She invited him into her room while naked.

He should cheat on ako with pig

Wewlad

SIEG NEKOHIME

He should dump that yandere mess and get with pig I agree

Pig is where is at desu

>When she sees Rusian's dick

Be gentle huh?

Ok, this scene made me giggle like a damn idiot

>It was just getting good!

Ako should be the new template for anime girls.

I miss Ako...

finally someone mentions this

アコちゃんが大好きだよ!

saved

>When will Ako discovers how to send nudes?
Never.
She doesn't know anything about RMT or hacking.
At best she's one of those user-only types. You know: the stupid ones that cannot fix/troubleshoot their own computers.

If Ako knew she could get cosmetics through RMT, do you think she'd become craftier than a russian credit card phisher?

I bet Ako is a camgirl.

With that body she could be making millions camwhoring.

It's been all downhill since this episode.

OKOTTEMASU

I want to smell her entire body and then lick her clean.

What kind of shitty 3rd world game is this where a deleted character can't be restored, and admins can't track stolen items through transaction logs?

I don't play mmos but restoring characters can be done? also they did do that but muh IP

>expecting F2P MMOs to provide such service
In your dreams.

>The imouto theory

What kind of an imouto would she be if that was true instead? inb4 a good one

You are expecting too much from the Japanese especially when it comes to online security ¯\_(ツ)_/¯