Shingeki no Kyojin

No sigs or roleplay this time.
CHAPTER IS DONE!

I just want Bert to find peace.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>no sigs or roleplay
>opens the thread with Rico

These threads out to be purged you unrepentant oozing pile of human waste.

So does anyone want to go to /qst/ or whatever for the rping?

Did you make the thread just after deleting mine so I wouldn't just make another one?

ought*

/qst/ looks to be the same style as tabletop games where there's a DM running the show. If one of you is capable of it go ahead.

Wonder what could happen. Do you think it is time for an Armin's flashback about his family?

He deleted it right after I posted my berto for the other user ;_;

>CHAPTER IS DONE!
Yes, we really needed a thread for this useless info, which nobody cares about, because it doesn't affect how fast we get the chapter.

It's a bit more D&D sort of tabletop stuff, but that can include RP to an extent.
I don't have time to be DM, or snk equivalent, but I'll start one if the RP fans go there.

>nobody cares
wut

Are you a mod though. At least I didn't get banned.
You can post it again user ;-;

There is no saving these threads. You're all too cancerous. They should be purged on sight.

Do tell

I love them.

Why would anybody care about such a useless info?

______________kill yourself________________

No, now the damage is done, berto's heart is broken.

Yeah I had a look into it. But it probably is the best place for it.

REMINDER (with some additions)

>Anniefags
Fedora tipping whiteknights with a katana collection. They obsess over serial killer memorabilia and think they're totally not edgy.
>Mikasafags
Some schizophrenic spic who shitposts all day. Presumably underaged and will only ever touch his mom's boob.
>Historiafags
Disney-obsessed landwhales who wear cosplays too small for their "curvy" bodies. Have been institutionalized more than once, usually for cutting themselves because they're emo whores.
>Sashafags
Normies who only know her as Le Potato Girl.
>Ymirfags
Ugly, troll-like creatures that dwell in the sewers. Typically found in the Netherlands and their diet consists of their own fecal matter.
>Erwongfags, Manletfags
Obnoxious greasy landwhales that are into mpreg and frequent Dumblr.
>Hanjifags
Dumblr, mainly SJWs. Loud annoying girls who think they know everything and are usually the weird weebs that everyone tries to avoid.
>Reinerfags
Ugly homos and pig farmers. Probably want to fuck cows too.
>Bertfags
Pretentious, cringe-inducing skeleton women with shit taste. Often smell like dirty old socks and start balding at an early age.
>Arminfags
Shoot on sight.
>Erenfags
Slutanon, autistic fujoshits that snitch on raw providers.
>Jeanfags
I'm just amazed he has fans, desu.
>Minor characterfags
Contrarians who think they're special for liking a dumb whore like Hitch, underage RPers

It's true, the chapter won't be out or spoiled for another week at least.
But god forbid you lose your RP threads huh?

Pretty much. We can thank the daily generals and editons for that.

>handholding in public
Do they have no shame?

Why mod is deleting the thread instead of banning the poster?

But I already closed the previous therad ;_;

I was saying that Erwin made it perfectly clear to Levi that he not to cum in my vagina. We usually only have Levi round for a jolly threesome when I am pregnant so there's no change of being impregnated by him. My vagina belongs to Erwin.

It's easy to tell that Ada and Heinrich are Erwin's children anyway. They've got rather thick eyebrows and are very Aryan.

Love, Mrs Smith.

Which one are you?

Because there are more bad posters in the threads than good.
Why bother wasting their time?

Women don't go bald that often

Whichever characterfag isn't on my list.

I see but they can post forever now.

How do you feel now? You closed the thread and broke little berto's heart. Now he can never find peace.

The thread was pruned for the OP, not because of it's content.

When you feel such happiness and joy, you don't think about manners I guess. Handholding is extremely lewd.

but Connie is a minor character

Connie is MVP.

I missed last posts, what was the bert stuff you guys talk about?

Eh?

Does Levi want kids then?