T
G
I
R
L

>When she sees your dick

Lips-chan is cute

What stand is best for annoying people?

Strangely Yukako reminds me of Cars for some reason. More so when she is mad.

I think the most appealing part about her is her eyebrows. When will people learn that defined eyebrows are the greatest?

Talking Heads

Fuck that entire chapter

GER

Basically everything people want to do they can't

... To what now?

a whole koichi. all at once

>strangely

Post Yasuho x Pucci

any other shonen manga you're reading?

currently reading Toriko and man the powercreep is out of control

If SDC wae stretched out to 48 episodes and it's only Japan's second favorite part, does that mean Vento Aureo is going to be something ridiculous like 80 episodes?

Good.
But I don't want to be cheap about.
I want it to take some effort.

Damn, Yukako's hair was long enough to cover a house and strong enough to lift people and break wood.
If only she had gotten more fights. At least I can still read Marvel to see hair powers in action.

Yo yo ma was annoying as fuck

Capeshit the Manga.
Seven Deadly Sins.
HxH

That's it I guess.

Arc-V and nothing else. New Shonens are too cliche for my taste

Post short hair.

>JJL yukako is KARera

So why did Koichi go Stroheim with his hair?

I'm amazed at the rate at which Koichi's dick keeps growing. Soon all of Moiroh will be filled with Koichi's massive dick.

Either they want to shove Koichi entirely up their ass or go balls deep in his hole

Who's up for it.

There should be a stand that scrambles the position of stuff. Do it in a room and furniture switches places instantly and the whole place gets screwed up. Like the bed is now upsidedown and against the wall, the tv has taken the place of the window and all the dvds have become mismatched in their cases.

From last thread. Get to work fellow Sup Forumsrtists.

is Hunter X Hunter really good? i remember reading it and got sick from the wall of texts and confusing stuffs at the auction part

>Saving the budget for later
Just like part 3, right? Although that is kind of true, since the Vanilla Ice fight actually looked pretty great but then the DIO fight was a mess until the BD sort of fixed it. Still don't know what the hell was up with that.

Yukako's hair was embedded into his, he cut it off.
What the fuck user.

Getting rid of the hair strands that Yukako had embedded into his scalp.

I hated the this arc when I read it in the manga, but these two episodes just made it so fun.

>next ep is Chef

This is when you know the series just goes off the rails but in a good way [/spoilers]

Wouldn't be a surprise if she somehow ended up playing guitar with Yasuho's legs or something.

it's massively overrated. the only good part is the fucking clown

He gets radicalised and starts promoting fascism around Morioh

Yukako then starts to love him even more

>no Lucy hentai
Why even live?

>auction part
Worst part was when they wasted several chapters with Gon and Killua learning how the system in auctions works and absolutely nothing came out of it.

Why isn't he bald then?

So is her white hair permanent?

Nah, it turns back to black the next time she appears.

No.

You were at Yorknew right?

I feel it's worth reading just for The Chimera Ant arc.It's very different and Unique from most shonen. It felt like I was reading something different entirely.
It's worth it for that arc alone. You can drop it if you want after it. But I do feel that arc alone warrants going through.

I assume the point is that cutting Yukako's hair strands will negate its STANDO POWER. He wouldn't need to remove all of his own hair.

Wow, I never realized how small Act 2 is.
It's so cute.

ACT 2 is very different to how I saw him in the manga.

>white Hair Yukako
>permanent

No, and for good reason My dick can't handle it and I don't need my Diamond to Crash

Stands that don't revolve around playing with a concept are pretty boring to be honest. I didn't really like Koichi that much when I read Part 4, but it would've been neat if Echoes Act 3 was played around some more the wordplay shit could've been even more broken than S&W's stealing with some clever writing.

Would she make a good mother?

>stickers to decorate your walls/switches/power outlets
>power outlets
>Keicho
RIP ANIKI

Thats a cute Koichi

Jail House Lock

>Let's eat an Italian
>RHCP
>RHCP Part 2
>Invisible Babby
>Ratt
>Rohan part 1
>Rohan part 2
>spooky ghost alley and Kira introduction
We can do this Sup Forums. We can survive the wait

Rat hunting in one episode? Felt longer.

>yfw next week is Tonio

even if it was I don't feel it deserves more then one

not really whats happening in it can be made easly in one episode
>first 10 minutes : josuke and jotaro searching for the rat and entering the house
>last 10 minutes : second rat and sniper duel

That's not how this works. Besides, it was a pretty good set of chapters.

It has Jotaro in it and the Japanese love Jotaro

Giving someone the memory of a goldfish goes a little beyond 'annoying' user

I wouldn't say it's an annoying Stand, since it doesn't leave the target with the capacity to be annoyed.

I'd give jail house lock my jail house cock

sounds neat, at which chapter does chimera ant start?

If you see JoJo crossboard posters do you spoil them?

now that i think of it , her stand would be perfect for making sex slaves

No, because I don't really care.

Poor koichi

No because spoiling is for faggots

Only if they're stupid assholes about it.

But I'm not going to spoiler tag every little thing to cater to them. If they get spoiled by conversation thats their fault.

It's a brain with pointy arms

Now you get it

No because I'm not a dirt bag memester.

>Araki forgot Tsurugi was 2, so he made him older.

This makes me worried that he is going to forget Flashback Man and ocean baby.

You know what I meant nigga

What the fuck user

ocean baby ?
i dont remember that , in wich chapter was it ?

Wasn't there a whole thing about Josuke (or rather either Josefumi or Kira) being held prisoner by Sasame but escaping?

I'm too lazy to look it up since I've got to go study in 30 min.

But it was that baby Yasuho read about who was found washed ashore. All he wore was a hat, some socks and some jewelry.

>that fucking sound when closeup on Yukako

Pure fucking bliss.

That's not how forgetting works. He changed Tsurugi to 9 right in the tank version of the family photo chapter, which was long before he became a relevant character.

>ocean baby
Did you mean: Ocean Man
Take me by the hand
Lead to the land
That you understand

I don't remember.

Just like Araki

186 it's pretty long thought but try to see it through to the end.

Right before Tsurugi kidnapped Yasuho.

Only with placebo spoilers. Because KAKYOIN DIES sure does get old after a while. It's fun to tell a new story, get a new reaction sometimes.

So I'm rewatching Part 1 for fun and somehow never noticed this. Why exactly does the kid from Phantom Blood look exactly like the girl from Stardust Crusaders?

I guess you're right. It's not as bad as Annasui going from woman to man at least.

araki pls

fuck yeah i would

i had these retard twins in my class who won't fucking shut up about stardust crusaders and somehow made their own fucking speculations about hol horse being polnareff's lost brother or some shit, told them that kakyoin will be back in part 4 and those idiots believed it

almost every country in this planet have access to internet, and anyone who have time to make stupid arguments or post on the internet surely have time to catch up with the manga

Best episode yet, literally.

Also was there not a point where he went super saiyan vs yukako or did I imagine that - because I didn't see it in the anime

This was completely out of nowhere and had no relation to anything. It's no big loss if it's not followed up on.

either this is coming back with flashback man and weird mangaka guy as a new set of ennemies or its forgotten

That's kinda hot

>Araki forgot Annasui was a woman
I'm still mad

I honestly thought though the baby had something to do with that little blurb about how Wall Eyes seemed to be protecting Morioh from a threat from the ocean.

It's Aishou, look at the cap and the necklace.

This isn't Manime anymore, this is Solshit with some action. What happened to Jojo?