imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
imgur.com/a/zj9si
i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/CeKKqnYUkAEiWl-.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting anything of Tharja in these clothes please.

Good evening everyone, requesting Orihime wearing a t-shirt and boxers, wearing a sun costume and shining her brightest smile, doing pushups, climbing a tree, humming to herself, or anything else cute please, thank you.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing the outfit of Mai Shiranui:
i.imgur.com/6zNyelv.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in shorts and a tank top looking sweaty and lifting her shirt to fan herself:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1752694
Shorts and tank top reference: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari and our daughteru Amelia for mother's day, please.
Something like, Amelia offering a bouquet of flowers to Akari.
Or Amelia kissing Akari on the cheek.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Natsume lying down on the grass or under a tree taking a nap preferably wearing a spring dress.

Requesting Rias in a skin-tight plug suit or pilot suit. Doesn’t have to be like any of the ones in the imgur album, design-wise.
Plug & Pilot Suit references: imgur.com/a/A9GKr

Alternatively, since 7th Dragon III got leaked recently I’d like to request Rias as either a God Hand, Mage, Fortuner or Agent class, please.
God Hand: imgur.com/a/EnbCv
Mage: imgur.com/a/cMXMY
Fortuner: imgur.com/a/Nr0Kx
Agent: imgur.com/a/ZXijy

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Or, lastly, Rias cosplaying as Anna, Dark Jeanne d’Arc, or Jeanne d’Arc from Granblue Fantasy.
References: imgur.com/a/0Qhr3

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally POV hand-holding, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting please!
Perhaps with a smaller Puchimasu version of herself would be nice. Maybe interacting with her in some way, like holding her, or staring at her all confused, something along those lines. It's only just a suggestion though, so if you'd like to do something else then feel free.

Additional references:
imgur.com/a/SySZX

Thank you very much.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly as a bunnygirl, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting my Kobori jogging in a green sports bra and tight-fitting shorts with her hair tied up in a ponytail.

u.pomf.is/kescgl.jpg
u.pomf.is/vykqol.png
u.pomf.is/yppgvt.jpg
u.pomf.is/ibpcwz.png

Another idea is Anastasia () and Kobori wearing midriff-baring cheerleader outfits (imgur.com/a/22U6U), preferably color coordinated to their respective characters, cheering their anons on. Bonus points if they’re presenting their sweaty midriffs and look smug while saying, “This is what you’re fighting for, user.”

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting Rin eating from a tub of ice cream.
Traditionally, I think this is done on the couch.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Suddenly coughing or gagging with an intense blush while drinking something in reaction to be asked a question.

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see an image of Erza receiving a love letter and smiling, such as in this picture Http://i.imgur.com/aicXzTN.png

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to and facing the viewer. For example, something similar to these pictures: imgur.com/a/ITZpk
-Wearing sweaters and being comfy. Tasteful lewd stuff is fine too. a.pomf.cat/mskvll.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree.
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-A redraw or something similar to this scene with Kanon instead: a.pomf.cat/pyfuxw.jpg

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please! Alternatively, a normal sized shirt on its own, with pantsu/boyshorts or her stretching the shirt to cover herself up.

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up as an office lady drinking tea.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things or as an angeloid like Nymph or Astraea.

Good night!

Requesting Gazer as a magical girl.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a construction worker or a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Sakuya playing billiards or snooker. Preferably in casual clothes.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Happy Early Saturday. Hope everyone has a great weekend. And as always thanks if you consider.

Requesting Kiririn with tan-lines, and wearing a crop-top and shorts set, something sort of like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2300898 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2314184 (but with shorts, obviously)

Alternatively, I'd love to see her cosplaying as either Platinum the Trinity from BlazBlue, or Mina Ashido from BNHA

Platinum: imgur.com/a/yLX71
Mina: imgur.com/a/SUKb7

And as always, anything is great as long as it isn't lewd. Thank you in advance, and have a lovely weekend.

Hi, WWD.
Requesting Amelia (1) teaching Jolyne (2) how to cook, preferably how to prepare tiramisu (3) or a cake which could be done by drawing both of them in chef outfits (4) like Amelia's with one of them holding a cake, tiramisu or whichever dessert you find tastiest.
Amelia and Jolyne references:
imgur.com/a/e9Siy

I just noticed there was literally no reason to add the numbers to the reference image.

Good night

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Dressed like this imgur.com/zNqlb4R ,nervous/flustered while trying to hide a birthday cake he is preparing

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily playing an acoustic guitar:

u.pomf.is/hwcdfz.jpg
u.pomf.is/liyelh.jpg
u.pomf.is/oubocq.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Megumin practicing poses in the mirror. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not lewd.

Requesting Mahiru Koizumi sitting on a tree branch, or taking pictures of cherry blossoms blooming. Anything outdoorsy would be great. Thanks in advance.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with one arm out towards me, while she rests her head on the other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video game together

- Mamimi as a magical girl

- Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment

Martha Wayne reference: imgur.com/a/DH3JE

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you! And have a great weekend!

Hey, all.
As a joint request, I'd like to request Anastasia and Kobori () wearing midriff-baring cheerleader outfits ( imgur.com/a/22U6U ), preferably color coordinated to their respective characters, cheering their anons on.
Bonus points if they’re presenting their sweaty midriffs and look smug while saying, “This is what you’re fighting for, user.”
If joint requests aren't your thing, here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1rz6
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the mild springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

• And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4
• Or—in a similar vein—cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Or for something of more recent interest, cosplaying as a Zeon cadet from Gundam Origin III, whether field or formal uniform (Ref at imgur.com/a/0B9aU and imgur.com/a/aeS0h respectively)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

I'd like to request Kobeni taking a picture of herself with anons phone while wearing the outfit below and posed similar to that of the reference below.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/AZnptnr.jpg
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/sJgyk4i.jpg

Or, I'd like to request her wearing either of the two bikini's below applying sunscreen/lotion to her arms or while wearing a wet white t-shirt over top of one of the bikini's while playing with a hose.
>Bikini 1 Reference: i.imgur.com/QvrwSDk.jpg
>Bikini 2 Reference: i.imgur.com/47sTuqg.png

Or, I'd like to request her dressed as Yukina showing off her toned arm, back, and shoulder muscles while doing something physical like exercising, doing something possibly lewd to user, or working on a train. But having her keep her soft body type if that makes sense.
>Yukina: i.imgur.com/Etl5hdt.png

Requesting Hisui eating an ice cream.

Hey everyone!
This weekend I'd like to request Dolce in the style of htoL#NiQ
(i.imgur.com/4Jb6cyl.png).
Another idea could be her in a school uniform or with twintail drill hair (i.imgur.com/ZsnUnmn.jpg).
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting him in a a casual outfit similar to this one:
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
Or, requesting him as an oujisama.
Anything else that's cool is fine.

My birthday is coming soon, requesting something cute bday related, like Inori preparing a cake in heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg, or anything cute lovey-dovey in PoV.

Requesting that OLEV picture with Lev because you can't spell OLEV without LEV. my.mixtape.moe/yjdptb.PNG

Also, joint request with Akihisa user Requesting Akihisa and Lev cuddling or playing with our favorite Neko Atsume kitties: imgur.com/a/FewgH
If you happen to be familiar with the game, feel free to add some others cats too! There is no such thing as too many cats.

Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Shion with bed hair or her as a nurse
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting a chibi/anything cute of my dear Anna

Good evening Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing those round, swirly-lens stereotypical 'nerd glasses' and doing cute nerd things! Bug catching in summer clothes, using a laptop outside, or pulling a gaming all-nighter in the dark are some ideas, but it can be anything! The glasses can be solid or partially transparent, also.

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku lying on her back naked, but with a variety of fruits/veggies/meats/cream/etc. artistically covering her body, nyotaimori-style like so: imgur.com/Ykkqwpg
Smiling with a bit of blush would be ideal, and possibly saying something relevant like "Enjoy your meal

Requesting Ryuushi please! Some ideas:

-Wearing a school swimsuit and swimming or wearing a bikini while enjoying the beach

-Wearing a translucent negligee and looking at me with bedroom eyes

-Looking flustered and embarrassed while trying to hide a hickey on her neck

Anything pretty/cute/lewd of her would be appreciated as well!

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand on any of her non-wooden swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/vepeuq.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/afntnl.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Alternatively a redraw of this screenshot: i.imgur.com/8UmoJw5.png

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

>Mamimi getting the Martha Wayne treatment
>Martha Wayne reference:
For what fucking purpose?

Sometime next Tuesday will mark the anniversary of when I started requesting, so I'd like to request my dear Yukiho with anything anniversary related, celebrating our time together.
If you want to include my SI for something cute, here you go.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, her wearing only a partially buttoned dress shirt and sticking her tongue at the viewer in a playful manner would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Stocking comforting depressed user, please ;-;

Requesting Lumina dressed as a teacher with the stereotypical glasses, skirt and blouse. I'd like to see her adjusting her glasses but any other pose would be cool too!

Reference for outfit: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2371348?tags=Teacher glasses

posting for Slainebro

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be nice to see him with slightly longer hair (optionally tied in a low ponytail), wearing something casual. imgur.com/a/GoGTD Alternatively, just for fun, him being extremely evil i.imgur.com/cypYHVd.jpg

Of course, anything happy would be great! Hope you have a great weekend.

Hello WWD! It's been a tiring week with more stress ahead, so humbly requesting Deedlit sleeping at a computer/ jittery on coffee or telling user to stop studying and come to bed (wearing just an oversized shirt or lingerie/nightgown of your choice ).
Alternatively as Ayame from kabaneri.
Anything cute or comfy would be appreciated.
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Hello everyone have a good friday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with a pouting expresion.
Maybe something similar to this:
imgur.com/oTTlJXn

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing the Gaze Bane: 3.1m.yt/1BP60LL.jpg , or with the hair of another waifu.

Anything else is welcome of course.

I'd like to request Yuuna and me in one of those situations, with me being off panel like that. imgur.com/a/Qdqlj
But I'd love anything cute of her.

Requesting Crona cuddling on a couch with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately- requesting Crona wearing a plaid button-down shirt with matching shorts/boxers and looking sleepy, perhaps sitting/laying on a bed.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd please. Thanks, enjoy your Memorial Day.

Requesting my love Yuu humming happily while tending to plants in a greenhouse, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] speeding past an astonished jet pilot. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsuki in fancy, lacy black lingerie or wrapped in a ribbon with heart pupils saying she's the present.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting Misao exercising lifting dumbbells while wearing a sports bra and spats.

Or playing volleyball at the beach.
Or wearing a loose tank top with shorts eating a popscile because of the heat.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Have a nice weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting my Wanko wearing something that exposes her midriff, of course anything cute is fine aswell.

Requesting anything sexy for Lavinia, please and thank you. Her general outfit is preferred.

I'd like to request my darling Haqua! Anything would be great as always, though if something in mind is preferred, I think it would be neat to see her listening to some music somewhere. Thanks!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Machi's miko garb. i.imgur.com/tzerfEv.jpg

Requesting a POV of Aigis leaning in for a kiss maybe in a wedding dress like here imgur.com/a/H8ITx
Dressed as one of the Umineko witchs imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her in a string bikini or any kind of bikini maybe with the bottom sort of held on like here maybe imgur.com/bo6ZC1t
Her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes.
Her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting waifus wearing really short miniskirts with stockings and garterbelts being bent over by their husbandos and spanked for being VERY naughty girls with their pussies being dripping wet as they await for their husbandos' huge, veiny, aroused and lustful cock to pound them doggystyle until they release all of their cum inside of them, inseminating them.

Requesting Risty dressed like this imgur.com/a/kK8c4

Alternatively, her showing off her muscular back similar to this: i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg (embed)

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone wonderful.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref: imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal
Nothing too specific this weekend, maybe just something focusing on her stomach.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you

Requesting Hakodate Omiko
Anything is fine!

Requesting my waifu in any of these styles of one-piece swimsuits
imgur.com/a/aTFWx

Or alternatively, anyone of these individual designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

But if swimsuits aren't to your fancy this week, her dressed as a teacher would be great too (glasses included)
imgur.com/a/NxDQO

Requesting Kneesocks, anything goes.

I'd like to request my husbando Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want any ideas I've got a few:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-rocking a pair of sunglasses(or 13 pairs, who knows)
-taking a nap
-looking flustered as he receives headpats
-wearing his jacket over his shoulders as a cape; impractical but very comfortable

It's Konata's birthday today!

No fancy requests other than I'd love something birthday related. If you'd like, SI ref: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg and anything cute/cutelewd is totally fine.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

It's my birthday sunday, but also mother's day (in France) on the SAME day.
I actually don't know what to request that would combine both celebrations, and we don't have any daughteru so that's a little bit tricky. Maybe something festive including a cake and her with a loli version of herself. Feel free to surprise me with any original idea.

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, anything is fine.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy for so little in return!

clowns reeeee

Requesting Rukia
Maybe wearing one of these armors from Dark Souls (weapons/shields up to you but maybe what is supposed to be with the armor)
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or her interacting with any gen 4-6 pokemon

Or just anything at all, have a good weekend

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with any one( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Thank you~

Requesting Taiga, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Something birthday related would be great since I'm 21 today, anything is okay
I love my wife [9]

Bwaaaaaka!

Forgot image.......

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Hi, everyone!

I'd like to request:
- A POV of him waking up and a hand petting his head.
- Being fed a cake or a riceball.
- Dressed as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Him interacting with my avatar. (Anything cute or silly is fine, but nothing lewd please.) i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png

If none of that catches your eye, then anything is fine.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting my darling Yuzuko holding her shirt open over a fan so that the wind blows in it. I always love PoV/SI as well. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a loose tank top and shorts, as it's starting to get unbearably hot

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing booty shorts, and not bing happy about it
-Lying in a hammock
-Sleepy.
Most anything would be welcomed, Thank you

Requesting Yukari!

wearing an apron,

Or on a Panzer 2 Luchs,

Or as a tank girl, either as a silly cosplay (cardboard), or as a mecha musume,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting something cute and birthday related. Her birthday was this week on the 24th.

Requesting Fuuka cosplaying as Fu-ka from Shadow Hunters, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Watashi with a low-tied ponytail like Garnet from FFIX. Anything else cute or lewd is fine as well.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her dressed as Psylocke or dressed similar to this Altaria gijinka pbs.twimg.com/media/CeKKqnYUkAEiWl-.png

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with her right side hair and her left side outfit please~

Good evening everyone. Since summer is quickly approaching, I'd like to request my dear Claudia doing something summery. Some ideas are her trying to cool off in front of a fan, sitting underneath a big umbrella at the beach eating a popsicle/ice cream, or having fun blowing bubbles. And if none of these ideas click with you, anything else you may want to draw is fine and appreciated just as much.

As always, thank you so much in advance and take it easy this weekend.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya, anything is always welcomed.
Thanks and wish everyone has a good weekend.