Battered and beaten

>Battered and beaten
>Power at it's limits
>Pushed to the brink of despair
>Hears a single voice crying out for help
>The cries of people cheer him on
>Is able to still stand to do what is right knowing it could very well be his last day

Ah gee ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ3zOQt_p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want all might to die, but if he does die i hope that they go about it in a interesting manner. Perhaps a mutual kill between him and AFO?

given how much they're setting up Deku vs Handjob AFO is most certainly guaranteed to bite it too at the very minimum

>Literally every battle shonen ever

Fucking redditors that like this, we've seen in thousands of times in different manga.

Fuck off newfag

you should smile more. You'll feel better

I was thinking something like that. But don't have them just kill each other. Let them inflict mortal wounds on each other and let AFO get away and speak to Tomura before dying, basically telling him everything he needs to know before dying and maybe giving him his AFO quirk to really cement that AFO won't just be one person but a legacy just like OFA.

what does it matter? He will probably resurrect like any shonen/super hero comic.

a real human bean

and a real hero

who cares about all might when we have THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ3zOQt_p8

They have pretty much hammered it in now for over 90 issues that for a new OFA carrier to be made the old one must die.

If they would actually do that they would ruin it all.

I think people still cheering him on, despite seeing what his true form looks like was one of the best parts of the entire manga. Like so many people thought Bakugo would lose faith in All Might if he saw his true form.

Yet they still cheered, which is one of the best feel good moments I've experianced. To bad its going to end in tragedy, the only question remains if he will take Sensei and if he does, will he live long enough to give some final words to Deku.

See it's that kind of shit that makes me feel good about being alive. There's so little cynicism in this world it's amazing.

It's an astounding far cry from say Marvel where people will bitch about "filthy muties" as they're pulling them out of a burning building.

Well 80% of the population has quirks, it would be hard to hate on the super powers themselves. I still think there is a fair amount of cynicism in the world, remember reading someone in the crowed thought the heroes were slacking off and All Might was taking things into his hands.

Similarly, I want All Might to tell Deku everything he needs to know about his master and the truth of handing down the power (how it saps away life force) before dying

Look, if its like that, i might get more into MHA.

But i won't get my hopes up.

I think the information about Shiragaki needs to be preserved, All Might has to tell Deku or Torino about him.

Speaking of Torino, he sorta vanished in the one blast.

rate this chapter guys, I give it a 10/10

the inclusion of a few cynics doesn't mean the whole world or tone is cynical though. It's just proper realism. There's always going to critics to the heroes, public opinion is always going to matter but as a whole most of the heroes are sincere. Even Mt Lady who was introduced as a fame seeking gold digger threw herself head first into protecting the kids even if it meant getting hurt or worse and she did it with a smile and zero hesitation

All Mights character has been from the get go has been that he is going to die, he keeps getting weaker, the amount of time he can uses his power significantly decreases over the course of the chapters(he was down to 45 minutes last we heard). All Might couldn't even tell Deku that he will likely won't be alive by the time Deku confronts AFO.

Not necessarily true.

What they've been hammering into us is that All Might has been on the verge of death for 6 years, and OFA is probably the only thing keeping him going even as it actively strains his body's injuries as he uses it. Even if All Might passed OFA onto Deku completely and retired from heroing, his body would probably have succumbed to the whole "missing most of his internal organs" thing once OFA was gone.

I don't think AFO will be killed, however, he will likely suffer a even more serious injury then last time, and gets hooked up to a golden throne type deal.

Deku is going to at least have to confront him once.

A few chapters ago society was losing their trust for heroes with the combined weight of the USJ attack + Stain's incident + The forest attack + Bakugou's kidnapping

Only for All Might to restore it all in one chapter

>people honestly think All Might will die to AfO

So far, the manga's done a good job at subverting expectations.

What's really going to happen is that he defeats AfO (no problem), saves the girl in the rubble, and attends to every hurt hero in the vicinity. After things check out, he'll go back to his job at UA and have class but everyone there will be too busy celebrating his victory. The media will be like on him like flies on hot shit, but All Might will them to fuck off for not believing in heroes. Deku will be there too, but for some reason, he's bawling his eyes out. All Might doesn't understand why, so he just tussles his curly hair and tells him that everything's going to be all right. All Might will hear his master calling him from afar, shouting that she'll buy him a drink. And All Might tells Deku he'll be there when he needs him.

End of story.

AfO himself and Shigaraki seemed really sure that he wasnt going to make it out alive.

They're really setting up Deku vs Shiggy

It can be Deku vs Shiggy, but I think AFO will pretty much exist only as a vegetable. There has to be at least one confrontation, just to see AFO's reaction to Deku.

Stop now.

>All Might wins
>Everyone is back in school excited as shit
>He's answering all their questions with an earnest smile
>Bell rings
>He tells everyone to go home and study
>He picks up his papers
>Thinks "With these kids the future's going to be just fi...
>He suddenly drops his papers
>The faculty walk in to ask him some questions
>They gasp in shock as they find All Might standing there unmoving, but with a tear in his eye and the biggest smile he's ever shown

>So far, the manga's done a good job at subverting expectations.
No it didn't.

I have no idea why people keep saying that, the manga isn't in any way "subverting expectations" and has never been. Sure, you can't tell where the story'll go, but once an arc starts it's easy to more or less see where it'll go.

user when does the suffering ends and the rain goes away. I know longer know

DELET THIS

Those cynics weren't even hard cynics. They were more like "yeah maybe" types. No one besides the fag who did the interview trying to bait Eraserhead during the press conference tried to shit post.

>not reading the post

Im actually pretty thankful for that. It's more interested in telling it's story well than it is trying to catch people off guard. Plot twists are all well and good but they need to do more than just cause drama

AFO is forging Shigaraki into a vessel to take over
Unlike OFA which is based on a honed body, AFO requires a similar twisted mind.
He will pass on AFO to Shiggy before he "dies" and remain dormant inside an unaware Shiggy until he matures a vessel and AFO takes over.

What demented freaks keep making these?

There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.

People thought Deku was either going to win the sports fest or the tournament will be interrupted at some point. Deku gets eliminated in the 2nd Round and Bakugo wins the festival.

There's a whole board for this. Go there and stop dumping your shit in every thread here.

>All Might wakes up
>He is lying on the ground spread eagle
>Deku is standing over him, all powered up.
>Deku lands a attack with his left arm going over 100%
>"So this is your prodige" All For one says to All Might
>AFO launches attack at Deku, Deku counterattacks with his right leg at over 100%
>All Might tries to tell Deku to leave, but then curses his own weakness
>best jeanist wakes up and binds AFO in place
>All Might gains the last bit of his strength and along with deku, they do a double detroit deleware smash
>AFO is defeated, but All Might begins to turn to dust
>"Have no fear, for I was here"

HA HA

TIME FOR BEST OTP

Reminds me of the Accel X Mikoto ship

>No one besides the fag who did the interview trying to bait Eraserhead during the press conference tried to shit post.
>Journalism is bad
>You shouldn't expose how badly the heroes (paid by the common citizen's money) failed twice to stop a massive attack on teenagers
>Heroes dindu nuffin it's ok as long as they try

Fuck you, this is what Stain was mad about. A bunch of random jocks who won quirk lottery and enjoying the respect and recognition of the label "hero" despite being undeserving of that title

Someone with insanely good taste

Can we please take a moment and discuss how fucking rad this cover is?

>t. journo

>IT'S OKAY

That win was definitely an asspull but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for Deku anyways

>There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.
No, there were baiters and the simple fact you still fall for such low-quality bait is shameful. Do you trust what you read on Sup Forums as long as enough people parrot it?

Personally I knew Deku wouldn't win but I did expect him to go further in the tournament. Still, obviously predicting how the manga will go is impossible, but making an educated guess usually ends up paying off.

What's Berserk guy doing in the background?

That Musclehead was really a monster. After the jailbreak he will probably come after Deku, telling shit like:
>Until i beat your little ass you won't get rid off me!

>There were people who expected Iida and Bakugo to turn villains and got proven wrong.
>iida

No there weren't.

To be fair there was some intentionally misleading signs, like Deku's whole narration that he would go onto regret not stopping Iida.

Im calling bullshit, i recall there were a TON shitters saying things along the lines of "welp here comes the new sasuke" or "gee he's going to kill a villian and go vigilante"

Why doesn't AfO just steal his quirk?

Holy shit you're dumb

Do you comes from reddit or any similar places when people gives a semblance of a fuck about the stuff they're posting to get max e-creds points? You're embarassing.

He's a fag because he was wording his questions unprofessionally and more in a manner that was trying to provoke Eraserhead to sperg out. It's no different than Polygon or Kotaku shit criticizing. The guy couldn't even keep his face straight and had a shit eating grin half the time, that was my point that he was a faggot.

He took pleasure in it, instead of being a person with actual concern. Don't even dare bringing up useless semantics to defend such trash.

You're basically saying Monoma would be a bonafide hero if he suddenly got a license before Bakugou and started bragging like a shit lord all day. That's not true, it just means the brat somehow got a license.

To begin with, that's part of what Stain hates and a theme in MHA. That society in their Japan reeks with mild corruption and lacks the right spirit, just a bunch of double faced phonies. That reporter was part of that showing.

What happens if Ochako tries to skate in zero gravity? It won't be possible, right?

Stain is the biggest autist ever. They'd still get just as much fame and money if they were called anything else. But since they're called heroes they have die because his autism can't handle it.

yeah but anyone should have been able to think that Deku was gonna nakama his ass back in place. Todoroki was a bit of wild card there though. Didn't see that coming. Todo's actually the guy who keeps catching me off guard the most. Even his stuff with Momo.

You know it's weird but the way shit happens in this series is really break neck but none of it feels forced.

Momo's confidence issues didn't become a big deal till later for example but looking back yeah I can see where they where coming from

Todoroki seemed like he was gonna be edgy mcgrim but even in the sports festival he was coming undone

because the original Ofa:s quirk was that he could pass on his quirk to another person.

But thanks to that he had no other power it seemed like he had no quirk.

So his brother Afo gave him the ability to steal others quirks. Which when together with his natural quirk made him able to pass it on and on to a new carrier. This also somehow made him immune to Afo:s quirk.

And this carried on to every other Ofa user.

What are you on about? I merely stated a fact.

Why do you ponder on who comes from were and whatnot? You giving off some pretty autistic vibes nigga.

What is even your argument here?

What do you think Nana's quirk was?

>You shouldn't say harsh words to the little shits who almost got two class of students killed

Yeah no, it was justified and you're a faggot for caring more about the person than his actions. Should I remind you that heroes are paid for by society, therefore they shouldn't be allowed to sit on their ass letting kids handle villains by themselves because of their poor planning skills?

One for All?

Nah he's just the Sup Forums equivalent to WRESTLING IS REAL.

We don't if OfA is immune to AfO. It could be that stealing a quirk is time consuming and the user of OfA has always manage to evade capture by AfO.
The real test of people turning villain would after All Might is dead. It might not be Bakugou, IIda, or Todo but having a good guy turn bad would be a simple demonstration of how big a stabilizing factor All Might was.

Maybe it just takes him a while to do it or it requires physical contact

I really loved Todoroki from this moment on. He really dodged the edgelord bullet beautifully.

it says she had another before she got OFA

>therefore they shouldn't be allowed to sit on their ass letting kids handle villains by themselves because of their poor planning skills?
>Get ambushed by a bunch of villains with a teleporter
>Bad planning skills
???

>He actually believes everything he hear on Sup Forums

Is this what the BnHA fanbase is like today?

She also had some other Quirk before she inherited it.

He's like the autist that plagues madoka, nanoha, and symphogear threads

it doesn't

He actually ended up being my favorite character. He's still conflicted about his powers and doesn't much like his dad but it's stopped defining him.

I never said he shouldn't say harsh words, you can still be harsh and professional, or did you not graduate from school yet? Is your vocabulary too small? The fact that you're shifting to insulting me now and getting triggered is telling us a lot.

Or do you think Judges and Juries are allowed to put shit eating grin on their faces when convicting felons who deserve their judgement? And while cameras were rolling at that. Way to get your broadcasting station brownie points from the viewers, not.

I don't think even Sup Forums is this delusional, so I can only assume you come from Sup Forums.

Isn't it just because OfA can't be given away unless the user wants it to?

Bit of a shame OfA doesn't pass on other quirks then, could have gotten a shock absorption quirk in there too to fix the exploding limbs problem.

>Know the villains have a teleporting quirk
>If the villains find their location they can send an entire army and heroes reinforcements won't make it in time

Should've just trained the kid at school with pros heroes nearby. Going into the wood was a bad move. Did they even hide the fact that they'll go or took measures to ensure the schoolbus wasn't followed?

That's speculation, it hasn't been mentioned at all.

What were you expecting Todoroki to become anyway?

Plant like because of her name's kanjis.

>Did they even hide the fact that they'll go or took measures to ensure the schoolbus wasn't followed?

Yes. Yes they did. Security was tight as fuck. There's a mole.

Speedreaders pls go

SCREAM
EAGLE
PLUS ULTRA

Probably, but this is a capeshit series where heroes do all the work of apprehending villains yet they aren't even allowed to deck themselves out with guns and shit and use the budget on silly accessories to market themselves.

Well, not that the guns in MHA work properly anyway as proven in the latest arc. Unless the police were missing entire magazines worth of bullets while standing 1-2 meters away from them, I think guns are hand waved completely out when they are still by far the most accessible power in their world shown by how a fucking middle schooler could grab a revolver in nipland.

>What were you expecting Todoroki to become anyway?

Ionno. More...and I hate to make this comparison but Sakue?

So we both agree the journalist was right, you're just pissy that he didn't lick Aizawa's dick while he was talking.

His master is Gran Torino

ebin
ebin for the win family

>SCREAM
>EAGLE

Scream Eagle would be a great super hero name. Or a band name.

His master is Shimura. Eve Gran Torino confirm.

>Even if All Might passed OFA onto Deku completely and retired from heroing, his body would probably have succumbed to the whole "missing most of his internal organs" thing once OFA was gone.
Yeah, at this point he already knows he is a dead man walking, and it is perfectly understandable that he would rather die as All Might in battle, than to shrivel away in a hospital bed. At that point, it is a matter of "HOW do I want to die?"

Kek your butt hurt is so plain for everyone to see, and every time you post you're just digging a hole for yourself. Even Bakugou has a mental age higher than you, at least he knows how to admit he's being a brat.

The word you're looking for is called professionalism, the same thing I've been pointing out the whole time. I don't know if it's because you've been watching Judge Judy too much or if you're from tumblr but the real world has never allowed sperglords like you to ever make real decisions, and never will.

Well, except Canada and Sweden.

RAGE
HAWK

FEROCIOUS
FALCON

HOWLING
HUMMINGBIRD

I've checked the chapter where they go and there doesn't seem to be any protection to hide the bus or the simple fact that they're going.

You can argue that once they ditch the bus it's hard to keep track on them but the students are going in a straight line and 40 kids aren't going to pass in a forest without leaving some trace. Really, that mole has the easiest job ever.