What dragonball Z saga is the best?

What dragonball Z saga is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10330239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Namek, no competition.

Namek is almost two arcs. Everything before Frieza and then Frieza could be an arc by himself.

I don´t see how it´s two Arcs when they take place in the same scenario, with the same villain and the same purpose of the story. But even if that was the case, the first part (until they start fighting Freezer) would be the best.

Subjectively

Namek > Bo > Cell > Sayan

Objectively

Namek > Cell > Sayan >>> Bo

Why don't people like saiya-jan saga?

People, it's the unreleased Yamucha saga.

What anime saga is the best?

Namek

Majin Buu

>Raditz Saga
>"There are only 4 living Saiyans left and your son is the 5th, Kakarot!
>Raditz dies.
>Saiyan Saga
>"I Prince Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans have come to take this world."
>"My life long bodyguard, friend, and war buddy displeased me for the first time ever, and also happens to be 1 of the 3 Pure Blooded Saiyans left - I better kill him to show people that I'm mad and mean business!"

In hindsight, I loved the earlier arcs for the their Dragonball just reaching crazy levels of fighting but the characterization and plot?

Literal nosedive.

>Friendly reminder this cold motherfucker here ended Vegeta.

Here's a poll: strawpoll.me/10330239

Didn't include Android/Cell arc because you'd have to be a literal retard to think that's the best.

>My life long bodyguard, friend, and war buddy displeased me for the first time ever
Vegeta is not that old and it is never implied that they've always been together, and never Vegeta has ever considered him as a friend.

>and also happens to be 1 of the 3 Pure Blooded Saiyans left - I better kill him to show people that I'm mad and mean business!"
Vegeta never gave a shit about his race and he clearly said it before killing Dodoria.

>No Great Saiyaman arc
Shit poll.
Guess it's Buu then since it must include it.

Buu.

Are they still on Namek?

You're a giant faggot.

Namek saga is the best, especially when Goku isn't fighting. Gohan is just so cool, much more than when he fight Cell. (sorry Gohan ssj2 fanboy)

Cell

it was implied vegeta thought nappa was crippled for life, wasn't it? in the translation i read, vegeta says "a crippled saiyan is useless" or something akin to that.

its just a brutal mercy killing to him

>only retards like cell/android
>puts buu saga on
Your shit taste amuses me.
This is objectively correct.

Elder God Tier:
22nd TB
Piccolo Daimao
23rd TB
Saiyan
Namek

God Tier: