Mayoiga

I just don't understand her appeal. She's badly written. She's annoying. And she's a bitch.

Why do people even like her?

I know right. Nana worst girl.

Is there even a decent girl in this series? All of them kind of suck.

I WANT LOVEPON TO EXECUTE ME SOFTLY

>muh yandere

She's a meme.
People fucking love memes.

This show is a meme

She's badly written to the point where it's funny.

Yes, there is.

>tfw the show is gonna end before we get to see everybody's back story

Everything you've listed is applicable to Mayoiga as a whole.

Lovepon is the ultimate expression of what Mayoiga is.

Reminder that this is the best girl.

are we calling lovepon a yandare now?

Too fast for new thread and you are shit OP.

>Is there even a decent girl in this series?

>Jacku got rekt

Dropped.

By a girl no less.

I like how Naana's the only one who calmly smiles and tells her to shut the fuck up when she starts going off on her execution rants. I hope they remain BFFs forever after this tour.

right. she's only yan and no dere

Is she the only one shown to be smiling in the ED?

>Girl

Who decked him? A reformed Yotssun who conquered his demons?

Jackfags have been wishing for his return for a long time, be careful what you wish for.

I think it was Masaki's cousin

She's a yangire

Best bro my ass.

I would be his puppet

Same here

I think the semen demon was also smiling. Or, at least, has a neutral expression. I forget her name. Something like Netanyahu.

Yottsun didn't die. He just faced his trauma and woke up. His trauma was holding hands with a girl.

>the nigger died first

based

Both of them are terrible people.

She's a meme girl. People only like them for memes and they disapear the second their respective meme series are over

Wankoro has done nothing but be a weak little shit.

What do you expect him to do?

Do people genuinely think this show has good characters?

>forgetting this

She hasn't even been in the ED yet.

Complain like the Yuunos.

My love for Maimai is like a truck and will always be like a truck.

I just have a thing for yandere girls

What is this expression trying to convey?

Does she even have any dialog?

Please don't confuse yandere with common crazy people.

>You will never be Nanko's husband
>You will never hear her long winded deductions and theories on all sorts of things every day

Nanko is so fat. That must be her hangup.

Is there a Mayo girl who actually prefers little cocks, or are Toriyasu and Toshiboy just on their own?

Chubby would be ok but with nonexistent tits it's atrocious, she will never get over her inferior body.

Originally, when this was going to be a fun show, anons thought she was going to have a split personality and be a fun character.

Instead we got another generic angry mob filler.

Preferring little cocks is like preferring loose vaginas, it doesn't make any sense.

Eloping was a mistake.

the entire thing is badly written

This twist was hilarious. Our main character is so fucking stupid that the only way to make him "right" is to make his best friend this moron.

I want nothing more than to protect that smile from cyber bullies.

They are already Pink Goddess property they shouldn't worry about such things.

hey Hellfire, the ocean called. they're running out of shrimp.

Hotness

Why height is such problem in elite forces. Isn't it is good if you are short? I mean you are able to be more sneaky.

"Absolutely disgusting".

For cost cut.

>When you find out he has no money.

1,5 Yottsuns later and I still suck at PS. End my life.

The problem is that it is dull.

We were expecting badly written but exciting things.

What's so bad about it? It seems fairly interesting so far, and dark. It's exploring the theme of fear.

He could've waited a few more years to get taller.

having a manlet means that all the equipment made for men of average height will not fit him.
And its too expensive to tailor make the shit

it hurts

I still need her to have a fallout with Manbe and kill each other.

How many episodes does this have? I hope they at least kill the others if their fears aren't going to be overcome.

Its an equipment thing. But really, nothing is stopping the guy from going into the army then passing out to a PMC afterwards.

I think 2.

So either this snorefest is going to slowly come to a halt, or we are in for a bloodbath

Just 3 more

No one gonna die. Maybe Yottsun still alive.;_;

There's three episodes left. And there's no need. Everyone is getting fleshed out at a decent pace.

No way he's already 18. Nyanta and Lion would be taller than him when they grow up.

I want Speedomom to fuck me

>jack getting rekt immediately after his dramatic entrance he'd been preparing for

He just can't catch a break can he?

He should have stayed gone.

Next episode we will get more Speedo lewd scene. I look forward to your edit user.

On one hand I'm sad this show turned out to be boring shit, but on the other hand, after seeing all the hype and speculation and super fast threads with millions unique posters, I think it's better this way. More comfy.

I want to fondle Lovepon's feet.

According to Wikipedia, the JSDF's Rangers requires at least 161cm height. How tall is he? He still could've reached that, some guys still grow until mid-20s.

I want to fondle Lovepon's pons

Somewhere around 155cm

I want to make Maimai and Puuko enema endurance battle.

That's just sad

The same reason people won't shut up about Bogue in Delta.
Angry, one dimensional anime teenagers appeal to angry, one dimensional real teenagers.

>still got disqualified despite the implants

The physician slapped the measuring stick on his head and must have felt that something was wrong with him.

He got disqualified during penis inspection.

Theres more than height.
In germany if you say you want into the army because you like weapons and shooting people you wont be getting in there no matter how good your stats.

Rangers don't do it current.

Most of the Euro countries are like that.
>We want soldiers
>But we don't want soldiers who want to be soldiers

Masaki is really made for BDSM. Her puke, piss, and shit when she's tied up for a whole day.

Yuune had around 20 lines across episodes 2 and 3 with fewer and fewer lines up until episode 7 where she had none.

ISIS would have loved to recruit Hellfire.

1, He isn't live in germany
2, He isn't trigger happy or psychopath.

Well, buts not America either. Its Japan.

He doesnt need to be trigger happy, just make the impression. I could totally imagine the guy swadroning about all kinds of weapons and how he fucking loves guns.

What's gonna happen to this guy next week?

>Mayoiga's fan reaction.png

Gonna get high with Toriyasu and Toshiboy.