Is Cardcaptor Sakura the greatest anime ever made?

Is Cardcaptor Sakura the greatest anime ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmjlWQn8mhI
youtube.com/watch?v=xIKsjEfsHWQ
soundcloud.com/momoko-shiro/sets/cardcaptors-sakura-original-1
soundcloud.com/momoko-shiro/sets/cardcaptors-sakura-original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The last third is barely even worth watching

How is it possible for someone to have such a shitty opinion?

Eriol or whatever the Millhouse looking motherfucker was called shit was awful

Not THE best but its up there.

Definitely one of the best.

It should be watched by everyone. They should force people to watch it in school.

The movie was better than the series

It only feels that way bevause it perfectly complements the anime. The MOVIE just isn't the same if you haven't watched the show first.

Fucking masterpiece

Well it's the only unironical 10/10 on my list.

No, but it does have the greatest hentai.

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is wrong

I hope they make the Clow Card girls lesbians

>teacher is pedo for a girl and no one bats an eye
>shota was bisexual and no one bats an eye
>literal bromance and no one bats an eye
>purest form of love with voyeurism and no one bats an eye
Good thing it was released before muh sjw shit happened

there is no sjw in japan

Shit nigger you're dumb.

it's the american version that was edited to shit.

Clow card arc season 1 = Clow card arc season 2 > Movie 2 > Movie 1 > Sakura card arc

Fight is best card

>exploits the pure feelings of love a young girl has
>forces those feelings to not only be unrequited but that girl refuses to give and move on
>forcees to always be alone
Yeah, it's shit.

Touch the Sakura.

dumbest anime ever made.

But Sakura card arc is when best girl Syaoran is at his cutest.

Sakura is the most effective at extracting my semen.

no

It's either the best of the limited anime that I have seen, or it's tied with Sailor Moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmjlWQn8mhI

youtube.com/watch?v=xIKsjEfsHWQ

based music

soundcloud.com/momoko-shiro/sets/cardcaptors-sakura-original-1

soundcloud.com/momoko-shiro/sets/cardcaptors-sakura-original

holy shit, I hope this pic is bait faggot

>Episodes watched: 2
>I only watched one episode

One hundred and thirty thee gigabytes!

Worth it.

I must have only watched one episode critically.

Before that I just skimmed through a couple episodes looking for scenes to fap to. That is probably why I put 2.

It's not a complete, heavily edited, or thought-through document. It's just a rough record of which anime I've watched and some quick thoughts that I had about them. Although Sailor Moon and CCS are at the top (because I like them the most) the rest aren't in any particular order.

For this post, I just wanted to give a list of which anime I have seen so you could see what I was working with when I say that CCS is the best anime I have seen.

>Ghost in the Shell
>plot not clear
>current year
>being a plotfag

Absolutely Halalâ„¢

Kill yourself useless piece of shit, how defective are you.

Did your mom accidentally spawned you while shitting.

I can't believe we now have to cope with fucking retards like you on Sup Forums

CCS is so good that it kinda makes me want to cry. Knowing that there will never be another anime as well written, directed, or animated; knowing that I will never watch it again for the first time. It awakens feelings of earnest yearning to be a mahou shoujo, and I know that my life will never be as interesting.

Listenin to the OPs gets me teary-eyed.

>Unironically liking Oreimo
Akira
>overrated

Do everyone a favor and end your life on the spot

The only good thing about the Akira movie is the visuals.

That's not Keit-ai.

Yeah right, and Oreimo is truly the masterpiece of our century, from visual direction to the wondrous scenario.

Simply kill yourself, let go

I'm not even the same user, you dumbdumb. I hate Oreimo.

CCS is worth far more than 133 GB. Don't even trip.

Oh, sorry then.

Cute shit.

prove it

I like Oreimo overall because Kirino was just so wonderful. She had me excited to watch each new episode, and she kept me going even when the show had devolved into harem shit in the second season.

Akira had no one special like Kirino, and without that it was just some ho-hum story about the birth of a universe. Big deal.

Ghost in the Shell was like that as well, except even worse because I couldn't follow the plot.

Do you see where I am coming from? I like characters. If something doesn't have characters that connect with me, it's gonna be harder for me to praise it.

I say Akira and GITS are overrated because people rate them like they have characters that'll connect to me, but they don't.

this is some good bait user
did you make it yourself?

You responded politely so i'll make an effort but how can you even compare that lurid and commercial crap that is Oreimo with something that has, at the very least, an artistic intent.

What is it that you like about this character, it's just a generic I'm so geeky and happens to be in love with my brother bullshit. It's fan-service, you can't seriously like this char. You said it, it's harem shit.

GITS and Akira will at least create something in you, they have a soul, they show you something, they try to do something

>every transformation scene had different animation

Madhouse was so based

Been watching this for the first time in years. I actually shed a tear at the credit roll after final judgment.

>There wil never be a mahou shoujo like this again.

Yeah but they recycled animation like crazy in other scenes. Like her leaving the house on roller blades.

I'm not looking forward to Clamp fucking up CCS with their new manga bullshit. I have no faith in modern Clamp.

Sakura's naked body!

I want to do naughty things to her!

I miss these 90s magical girls shows.

That grain is pure sex

Sailer moon objectively is better.

Different things, both are pretty good, no fighting please

Sakura makes this face at you. How do you respond?

cuddle and snuggle

cum and fart

call her a kaiju

make this face back

I don't know about soul.

As for GITS, apparently it does try to do something, but it's from behind a glass wall, meaning you watch it like a lab coat watches mice run through a maze, maybe saying "oh this is brilliant, mouse X is dealing with Y, caught between P and Q, and that is causing Z to happen, meaning N. Fantastic", but it's all while being totally detached and analytical.

I imagine the writers of such stories getting themselves off to their "brilliant" commentary or thesis on whatever.

But I ain't about to celebrate them, because I think they're missing a key part of storytelling, connecting to me. I don't wanna be watching movies/shows from behind a glass wall. I want to feel a connection to something.

A simple story that connects (Oreimo) is better to me than a sophisticated story about the dankest themes that doesn't connect (GITS).

That said, I know there are tons of people out there who cream themselves to dank themes, but these are guys like Elliot Rodger who like Star Wars prequels or dumbass philosophizing /lit/ hipsters, so I think I am in the better camp.

Anyway, just so this isn't totally off topic, ideally you'd have a story that connects and also has some food for thought, and I say that CCS does this. That's one reason why I love it so much.

About Kirino: I think Kirino is a million dollar character. It's clear from ep 1 that she's desperately in love with her brother, but afraid to say so, and she's hot thanks a great character design and the perfect, perfect voice actor, so she gets my sympathy. What follows is a bunch of scenes where she is either nice or mean. When she's nice, you can tell how badly she wants it to always be like that. When she's mean, you can tell it's because she's afraid of slipping up and revealing that she likes him and you can also tell that it's killing her to do it. It was just so adorable. I was on her team and wanted to be there when she finally admitted it.

Cave and wait to cum until she does.

Why can't you just say that Sci-fi isn't your thing? Why go on this absurdly judgmental tirade?

Which one is sakura

In my heartcanon, Sakura is destined to love Tomoyo.

Married to uchiha

Sakura's cute, the first OP/ED are fucking amazing.
Other than that, it's alright.

>Movie 1
>better than anything
It looked pretty, but it was generally a big pile of shit.

But the second and third openings are better than the first.

this is finely crafted bait

7/10

That pool episode though.

>their new manga bullshit
Haven't you heard the news? They're making an anime too.

>Why can't you just say that Sci-fi isn't your thing?

Because that's not true. I don't hate genres, especially not one as loosely defined as sci-fi. What do you consider sci-fi?

Madhouse made the original manga way better with the anime. I doubt that will ever happen again.

these colors, this happiness, my heart

I said pool, not beach.

So I listened to the drama CD's
>mrw Tomoyo gave Sakura valentine chocolate

That episode was gross, bro. She looked too underaged and flat.

HEY IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH

I DON'T HAVE POOL WEBMS

Sorry, I gauge the greatness of an anime based on the quality of its doujinshi.

>Being a filthy yurifag
Your kind belongs at the back of the bus.

>too underaged
Also, Sakura with a ponytail was a miracle of this universe.

SAKURA'S NUDE BODY

stop it T_T

Sci-fi stories are usually thought experiments told through fiction(this can be as extensive as exploring the society of GiTS). A lot of them are the "looking through a glass' as you put it. Like "what would be the ramification of x and y". Psychopass and Eve no Jikan are examples of this.

>T_T
You stop first.