Happy Birthday, Konata!

youtube.com/watch?v=WDkbbriNX3k

Today is Konata's birthday! Be sure to wish her Happy Birthday! This is a very important event!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMpLOou6Gso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cringe. It's unbearable.

I don't know what you mean!

Dude Tyrone is anti-cringe.

I don't think he could be cringey if he tried

While you're cringing like a little reddit bitch, Tyrone's making big bucks off memeing little fags like you. Christ that man is a god. God bless Tyrone and god bless fivers.

Happy Birthday, Konata!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Konata!

Fuck off, dipshit!

Happy Birthday to the Queen of Smug.

Happy birthday sweetie!

Lucky Star was one of the first animes I've watched on my own, back in 2007.

To this day Konata is the very best of all.

I wonder if I'm like those retarded people who like Evangelion girls just because myfirstanime.avi or if she's authentically a good character.

I mean, I really like ENTP characters, but Kyouko in YuruYuri is pretty vein and I don't have anything special for her.

On the other hand, I really like Kana from Minami Ke, who is also an ENTP, and I've been able to like other characters past Konata.
She's undefeated to date, but still not my only liked character.

I-I just don't want to be one of those 30~40 yo dudes who love Gadget Hackwrench and don't notice how outdated she looks. ;_;

Happy 27th (28th?) birthday, Konata, I hope you have not become a hobo.

When'll Konata get pasted away?

>is pretty much in the same vein
Fixed.

Hope she still cares for Kagami

Happy birthday Konata!

Happy birthday, Konata!

She is as old as Aya

That's a bit concerning. How long until her voice stops sounding Konata-y?

Konata is legit good, the best of the anime

Her mom's better desu senpai

Well, now that I stop to think, there were lots of other memegirls, like Desu and Haruhi, but I didn't necessarily become attached to them.

Damn, I will always be empty inside because I will never go to karaoke fight Konata to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMpLOou6Gso

>Haruhi
>memegirl
never talk to me or my waifu again

But I'm not saying that as a bad thing. Konata herself was a memegirl back in the day, but that doesn't take from her being good character on her own.
Same goes for Osaka, for instance.

Happy Birthday, mai Waifu!

Konata is older than me

I'm meeting her today brahs

IT BEGINS

Is this pasta?

prepare for MADNESS in about 50 more posts give or take

happy birthday long haired loli

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

HB

Osaka was ahead of her time in terms of memes

rekt

No, why would it be? I'm legitimately pouring my heart and thoughts here.

Now this is some pasta-tier post.

It literally is a pasta.

mfw I have the same birthday as Konata