Girl falls in love with a boy

>girl falls in love with a boy
>parallel universe crush
>gifted with by a dues ex machina with that boys every action
>hijinks
>nature of love

Is Mirai Nikki edgy keit-ai?
Do Keit-ai fags want a comfy mirai nikki?

They just want to find a way.

No seriously, If ket-ai is real it would be better than mirai nikki despite having the same plot.
>no yuno
>no yuki
>no battle royale/F/SN clone
>no parent issue
>no retarded characters
Mirai Nikki is shit because of these. That's why ket-ai will be better.

Actually, Keit-ai is vanilla Mirai Nikki.

>no yuno
>better than mirai nikki

Where can I watch Keit-ai. I've searching for decades. It's like Japan's most well known, but we'll guarded secret.

>Keit-ayyy doesn't have Yukkii

Dropped

>no yandere

Shit, instant dropped.

>liking yanderes
You'll get the same results of dating one by killing yourselves.

A girl falls in love with a boy.
Unable to confess, she is gifted the boy's phone number by an aspiring journalist with questionable morals. Never minding the severe violation of privacy, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.
But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day’s confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC rival’s AU self.

Hijinks ensue as the the MC and the aspiring journalist plot to ruin the boy's love life across dimensions, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of OBSESSION.

>Mirai Nikki is shit because of these. That's why ket-ai will be better.

Yeah no.

>No Yuno
No axe crazy girl that will love you for ever. Instead with Ket-ai, you get a shitty NTR prone girl that will leave you at a moment's notice.

>No Yuki
No coward kid who mans up to become a man that Yuno could depend on. No Yuki means no killing orphan kids and being alpha at the end.

>No battle royale
No battle royale means it would be a shitty romance shit probably based on high school love routines.

>No parents issues
Everyone has issues, its called "muh realism"

>No retarded characters
The side characters were memorable. No badass detective. No badass thief. No badass Justice. No cute brown girl. No Akise who will protect Yuki.

You are shit.

>no Yuno
You might as well have Anal without the A.

>user is this Beta
>he doesn't manage to get the Yandere to fuck another Yandere in a threesome

Mirai Nikki is shit though. How can you have such shit taste?

Your meme is weak

Your powerlevel is weak.

Big Order is better anyway.

It's probably my main "fuck you I liked it" anime.

Underrated

>all these people ITT who defend Yuno
>all these people into yanderes
Have any of you anons ever read Misery?

Are there people on Sup Forums who unironically like garbage like Mirai Nikki and Big Order?