Apologize

Apologize

Apologise

Fuck off.

For thinking you're an underrated, 7/10 show that was only shat on at the time by amerifat Buu Saga-babbies? Why?

More like cell-saga babbies, buu saga had a great feeling to it

tfw no qt ssj4 gohan waifu

agreed

People think super 17 saga is shit because they don't put any attention that the only real damage shown on super 17 only goku self destruct ki blast. Shown by the blood on super 17 face not because some random punch.

This look DOPE

dragonball > DBZ > DBS > DB GT

>DB > DBZ > DB GT > shit > DBS
Ftfy

DBS is maybe a bit too comedic but at least it doesn't have pink fur

Is GT needed for Victory Mission? I kind of don't want to bother with GT.

You have to be kidding to actually say you enjoy Super over what's essentially Dragon Ball 2.

super is better than gt you clown

DB GT is really not Dragon Ball 2. Seeing kid Goku again was neat, and it had good moments, but overall it was nowhere near Dragon Ball, and the fights and transformations were just silly.

If anything, DBS is closer to Dragon Ball. They scaled back on the retarded transformations and it has more of the original cast, even if they're mostly in the background

GT could have been Dragon Ball 2 but it really wasnt the frieza saga was in a way dragon ball 2 done well

Not with that animation

Yeah, because GT had spectacular animation. SSJ4 Goku vs Baby looks worse then anything in Super so far, bar episode 5.

There is some GT stuff in it but not really.

blame the mexicans

that's a bad thing? Dragonball was amazing, only retards would write it off.

sorry I read that wrong but still dragonball it self was still amazing and GT doesn't even come close to the original.

Super's only saving grace are berries and Whis everything else sucks tremendous balls.

Super's only saving grace is Bulma

GT wasn't DB2, it was this awkward attempt at being both DB and DBZ at the same time that ended up not really being either.

no love for Vados?

ssj4 is the best shit 2bh

>not thinking a literal hair recolor of ssj is the best

I prefer blue/red ssj2 instead of the furry ssj4, but it feels like a waste that they never really made any use of ssj3. instead of the recolored ssj2 they could have made it so that goku and vegeta can maintain ssj3 longer