What happened to Christopher Nemelka? Is this the end of the Humanity Party? Do you know the way to San Jose?

What happened to Christopher Nemelka? Is this the end of the Humanity Party? Do you know the way to San Jose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_(Wuthering_Heights)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a brined cucumber, Richard.

No one cares, OP. I am OP and I am cia as well.

why are u using the frank pic?

Elaborate

Frank? My name is Heathcliff. Have you seen my Cathy?

Humanism is not the way, user.

Nemelka has all but abandoned his role as Spokesperson for the Humanity Party. This was after receiving hate mail in regards to a supporter who recently killed himself. Some refuse to support THumP (humanity party) if Chris is Spokesperson. I think he may have finally given up. It's very disappointing.

What is your way?

You know the narrow path, don't be coy.

I said it once, I'll say it again. Nemelka's message saved me from putting a bullet in my brain. He doesn't deserve the hate for that man's decision.

I'm asking what (your) way is.

I don't have a way. There is only the Way. Everything else is self-deception.

Just live and ride the atom bomb into the last dispensation? I'm not giving up. There's still a chance.

Do you really believe that is how it will end? All is not what it seems.

Once fairly intelligent malcontents are able to easily make their own bombs, were in trouble. It could end other ways too I'm sure. How will it end?

How long has man had the ability to annihilate itself? The human experience is not a soliton.

I won't lie. Part of me wants it to end. And the other part clings to the game. Like a rat chasing cheese in a maze.

This is cryptic af. Probablg LARP, but bump out of curiosity.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathcliff_(Wuthering_Heights)

Cooperation is no guarantee among humans. Therefor, law. We are past the point of customs in a closed small tribe setting. Law must be there. Victory over anarchy.

All games worth playing must strike a balance. Synthesis is not balance.

>that symbol

Shouldnt freedom of speech and thought also be considered an inalienable human right?

Interestingly, the Soviet Union had free healthy food and water, secure and safe housing, basic clothing, health and mental care, and education. But it didn't work out in the end...did it OP?

As long as one fails softly, I won't lose much sleep. Of course, I prefer we all win. But, like you said...

You probably mean victory over real anarchy as well

Fuck off kike, the goyim will not be your slaves. Thats not a way we all win.

Everyone fears failure, but courage is rewarded regardless of outcome.

That is part of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Surely you don't think it failed because of welfare?

You would be ruled by the school yard bully. The bully would laugh at your "non aggression" principle.

I will remember that.

Lol non aggression, Defense is force not violence

Yes and no Op.

Yes because Inefficient firms and overly expensive public services frustrated Soviet Elites to the point where they abandoned Communism for drug money from Papa Bush.

And no because despite having an elaborate welfare system that truly would make Marx envious, Communism still collapsed in the minds of the masses.

Either way you look at it, the Humanity Party really wasn't a solution to the world's problems.

They didn't have the privilege of dollar hegemony. Plain and simple.

Like we are going to keep dollar hegemony after we elect Hugo Chavez to run it to the ground? Please.

That's one of the reasons why I am cut off from the 'establishment' and why the 'establishment' cuts me off. I view the economy as a scarce resource that must be stewarded to thwart near-collapse. The 'establishment' views the economy as essentially unlimited and believes me to be a uncompassionate, semi-racist man for refusing to help out those in need.

It's a unbridgeable gap that prevents me from being recruited as an asset like Christopher Nemelka apparently was. Nearly all of my arguments with shills usually boil down to 'we can't afford Globalism' and nothing gets resolved.

But I guess you are right in one way. As long as there dollar hegemony, then men like me will forever be in the basement and the 'establishment' can do as it pleases.