Tomo-chan

Even kids aren't interesting forever
Fumita, I know you've got the quota and all, but you need to learn your pacing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-wa-ohime-sama-ni-narenai-r16222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Misuzu BTFO.

Why are you complaining? You're gonna get another update tomorrow

OP is a faggot

It's still slow.
The pacing's been this slow for a long time now, but it's still annoying as hell.

I agree. At this point, I don't know if an anime adaptation would work with this.

In any case, Jun should have fucked Tomo a long time ago.

>English in the title
HE KNOWS

>I don't know if a 4koma manga, which unfolds incredibly slowly as a rule, would be possible to make an anime out of
>what is Working!!
This just feels slower than other manga because Fumita updates it literally column by column and you faggots squabble over it column by column.

Title: My revolution I started to understand

Jun: Check it out Tomo! I got one! A rhinoceros beetle!
Tomo: Woaaah~! That's great!

Tomo: What's going on with you? Looks like you can smile after all, huh? (na ha ha)
Jun: Huh? What's that supposed to mean...
Tomo: I mean, you're always looking all sulky you know?

Tomo: Well, how was it? Playing outside isn't so bad sometimes, is it?
Jun: Mm... Well... Sometimes I guess...

Tomo: And it looks like today Misuzu's having an unusually good time too!
Misuzu: Ufufu... I can sell these to the boys in class for 30 yen each... no, 50...
Jun: Well that's different!

This. Each "chapter" would not be picked apart so much if it was released like a more traditional 4koma.

You fags complaining about pacing need to forget about this manga for a month at a time and binge on 30 pages at once.

It's the format that's the problem, not the author or the fans.
That said, it would be easier to stomach the pace if it was a less interesting series, like the newspaper comics it's emulating. I'll take the bitching over a series that's sometimes boring over a series that's always boring any day.

Its not really slower than any other manga. Just seems that way because its a page a day rather than a chapter a month like regular 30+ paged manga.

4koma has worked for plenty of manga in the past and will continue to work in the future. Just don't expect one that updates a page at a time to be going much of anywhere anytime soon, especially when it's a fucking romcom.

My problem is, is that it was more or less set up to end early, a couple hundred chapters ago. It just got popular.
Our expectations aren't the problem, I don't think. It just went in another direction.

>it was more or less set up to end early, a couple hundred chapters ago.
Mind telling me where you thought it was going to end? I'm curious.

I'll give you a hint.

Well, fuck, I thought Happosai's legs are Cotton Candy's tits.

I don't get it.

>30 yen each... no, 50...
what kind of low-ass aim is that

Carol was on the first fucking promotional image, she was always planned

But the degree to which it was explored depended on the series' popularity.
There's a pretty clear point that the popularity took over, I think January with the Othello arc.

Children think small amounts of money are lots.

They were talking in thousands yesterday.

Pacing is fine. It is best read every 10 or so pages or as a volume. It only feels slow if you wait every day to check it.

That's like ten bucks.

Well guess what, that's what these threads are full of.

And I'm enjoying the fuck out of it. Like I said earlier, if you don't enjoy the pace of a 4koma romcom, just check back once a month. If you come for the treads and expect development you're going to be disappointed.

What does misuzu need the money for?

Whores.

There are bars in Japan with male Gigolos where salarywomen pay a lot to simply talk to guys. Tomo and Jun will get married, Carol will return to her homeland, and she will have nothing else left and will die alone

jewish

>Misuzu pleases schoolboys for money

Smug reduction surgery

Misuzu is a whore!

Breast implants.

>aishteruze sumiru

money is power

She doesn't actually think they're worth that much, but she thinks that other children will think they're worth that much, and so is trying to sell worthless garbage that some of the boys in her class might actually buy.

i want to fuck misuzu's mother

>ywn be coaxed out of your shell and hugged by a genki tomo

Sort of spitting in the face of god if you do this

someone post the shotatomo bigger version
I have an idea

OHOHO
MISUZU PLEASES BOYS FOR MONEY

>Beetles, tell me your secret

Tomo's head in the first panel looks awkward as fuck.

So at this point Jun being a homosexual since childhood is confirmed

what's sort of interesting here is that it's Tomo who's casually being physical with Jun. Kind of explains why he feels comfortable doing the same to her.

unnecessary money

take 2 since I can't pick images for shit

Puberty sure hit Tomo hard.

Hookers and blow.

>Misuzu worst girl status confirmed
Where to go now?

>the Othello arc
Well it did have the deepest lore.

Something looks off about the Misusu pose.

Well shit.
Up till now, I just lusted after Tomo.
Now I want her as best bro.

Why is OP such a boring faggot asshole?

The great thing about tomboys is that they can be your best bro AND your lover. If you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone, wouldn't you want that to be your best friend?

Did Fumita intentionally use the same font the English translations use, or was that font picked because he had used it before? Does he know about LLS?

Yeah I tried that.
Would not recommend.

Fat stacks to slap people with.
She's not living up to her full smugness potential if she's not smug AND rich.

>Tomo's Tomos

Too bad Carol will always have fatter stacks and fatter stacks.

Juns face looks a bit chubby here.

I wonder if that's intentional.

Not smug enough, though.
Or rather, Carol is self-satisfied smug as opposed to I'm-better-than-you-smug. She's an inferior category altogether.

I'm loving this arc not because it has shota or lolis but because everybody is having fun, Jun is having fun, Tomo is having fun and even misuzu is having fun with her profit.

Carol's smug levels are at a level beyond comprehension. She's literally incapable of losing her shit-eating grin.

Does she even know she's a girl?

nahaha

Tomo doesn't even know.

Yes. This was confirmed in an early comic. Misuzu was mad because Tomo never played house with her or anything.

don't do this, source:personal experience

>50 yen

Misuzu is a cheap woman.

At that age, Misuzu's food are those cheap 5 yen candies from candy store run by grandmas

Has this idea ever been done before? Having a male character come to the conclusion that he must be gay because he fell in love with his best bro but then it turns out the best bro is a reverse trap and that forces him to reconsider his own sexuality?

bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-wa-ohime-sama-ni-narenai-r16222

That and the fact that the kid she used to casually get close to she's terrified of touching now because she'll wet herself

TOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Blog for us anons

>These costs thousands of yen
>I will sell them of 50 yen each
This woman does not know how to make a profit, she's going to grow up to be a terrible businesswoman.

She's too young to understand the concept of huge numbers.

And just who's going to buy them for thousands, or even hundreds?
When you have assets that cost you zero to acquire you can either sit on your ass waiting for buyers or sell them well below market price to nearest random faggot and make a profit.

gotta say i love seeing the impact Tomo had on Juns life.

I mean she basically saved him, he could have become some fat weakass video game nerd if she didnt break his console and dragged him outside.

>ywn have a childhood tomboy friend to play with in the countryside.

Oh wait, I did, but my autistic ass screwed it up like everything else in my life.

Misuzu's mom charges her daughter rent like the bitter office lady she is.

Kek

Can someone post the mosaic version?

This is different from what I expected when I read "mosaic version"...

I expected the hand to be pixilated to imply something naughty.

Yeah, I think that there's an actual mosiac. Don't know why I posted that.

She's utilizing a finite asset she received at negligible cost by undercutting the established MSRP in order to entice buyers to buy from her rather than anyone else.

Sure she's probably vastly undervaluing what she can get for her stock but what can you do, she's like six years old or something like that.