Jojo

this part was not done justice in the anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep-i6Z8O_1I
youtube.com/watch?v=-AD58jc0fLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Diver Down

I definitely agree with Jotaro being just as subtle. It's probably in part because Giorno fans are a little fragile from dealing with everyone crapping on Part 5 for the past few years. There are certainly more people who hate Giorno and Vento Aureo as a whole than those who dislike Jotaro. You have to remember, the JoJo community for the longest time was basically

>These scans are fucking awful wtf I skipped Part 5
>Can I skip Part 5
>The scans are good now but Part 5 is lame
>Giorno is so boring

and even then there's still people who insist on skipping Part 5

Even with the fresh scans there are lots of people who simply do not like Giorno, which is fine, but it's kind of a sore spot for the few people who DO like Giorno, so they really want to prove that their character is indeed worth liking. It's just another example of a "small but loyal fanbase". If the majority do not like them, that's all the more reason to attempt to prove them wrong and defend your honor, yadda yadda.

Hopefully someone will translate the comments from the anime team.

I'll dump what I have and replace the older ones.

There's one more comment but no one got a close up on the narrator.

So IF we get a SBR anime will Valentine be normal instead of a fatass from the get go?
youtube.com/watch?v=ep-i6Z8O_1I

Id like to assume the Corpse Parts got him motivated to get fit

Why does Kira and Kosaku have two different comments since the share the same actor due to still being the same person?

Hmm I can't get OCR to rip very well.
Thanks Doc. Hope someone can this.

I also thought about that but then we have flashbacks of him where hes not fat
maybe he got fat after getting the heart and D4C and during the race he started to browse /fit/

Those aren't comments.

Those are two different signatures

>checked
and what if he brought in a new Valentine from another world?

>tfw anime onlys and obstinated manga fags will complain about that when the show ends next week

>Implying that a haven't already forgot

>next ep name
>goodbye morioh - the heart of gold
>heart of gold
>gold

they

Honestly is just one of those cases of Araki redesigning the character as the story goes on
It happened to Josuke,Okuyasu,Koichi,Anasui,etc

My stand 「PENTASONIC」, lets me repeat five digits in a row, like this

Anything else?

Nice script my guy

The obstinated manga fags will start rambling about that and its gonna make them think about it
>"Oh Josuke was totally gonna go back in time and save himself but Araki forgot lol XD"

>checked again
but I liked seeing fat valentine, reminded me of Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson

heart of gold is just the epilogue of part 4
joseph calls josuke a kid with a heart of gold then gets his wallet stolen by him
do you mean the zenyatta mondatta book?

I guess that makes sense, cycle of abuse and all that shit. VA definitely had it bad, with dry and shitty scans and the people who unsurprisingly didn't like the part because of them, but wouldn't give the newer version a chance.

It's kind of ironic and sad though, for ages VA was seen as the shitty part and the only people who liked it as dumb weirdos, but now that the scans are showing its quality its fanbase has become much more aggressive and defensive, crapping particularly hard on 3 (which was largely seen as the best part for a long time, and is still the 'face' of the series) and 6.

I guess that's inevitable though, I'm sure 6 (and onwards, if they do it) will get the lions share of obnoxious asshole fans when it's animated.

Watching the dub on toonami aorn.
They're up to the original JoJo's grandson now.
Am I correct in feeling the creators are walking a fine line between good storyline and asspull?
Still, great action and drama, a tad overly dramatic iyam.

Get out of here, people will spoil you

NANI!?

okuyasu sleeps like shit

I know theres a translator user, will save pics in case he comes by

>asspull

having a character have descendants is now an asspull
ceaser dies

Thanks, i'll keep an eye on the rest that need a better quality pic + the narrator.

>mangafox
Fuck off kid

I read vento aureo around three years ago and I didn't like it as much, partially due to the translation, what's this new translation called? is it the coloured adventures team?

youtube.com/watch?v=-AD58jc0fLE

bworrrp

>Dio: Necessary win so Jonathan can die
>Kars: Technically an asspull, but extremely fitting for the tone of the part.
>DIO: Asspullery u to the maximum
>Kira: Never stood a chance, really
>Diavolo: THE FUCKING ARROW WAS ESTABLISHED AS A WIN CONDITION WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THIS IS AN ASSPULL
>Pucci: Good Fight
>Valentino: Also a good fight

Yeah, Batoto's a good place for it. Sadly most of it isn't in colour yet, but everything up to the final few chapters is newly translated now. I can't recommend you re-read it enough, it's amazing just how much more lively and enjoyable it is.

>people are STILL too stupid to understand how DIO lost

the only asspull is joseph surviving

user...

Couldn't care less about color really, I just want a translations that's not garbo.

>DIO getting his stand was the reason all the Joestars got their stands
>Joseph got a crappier version of the Hermit Purple that DIO has which takes lesser quality pictures and brakes the camera
>Holly got a vine stand similar to Josephs and DIOs
>Jotaro stand is pretty much exactly the same as The World but the time stop is much shorter
>Josukes stand design is alsmost identical to TW
>Giornos stand that has the same color and goes "muda"
huh
Pretty sure 98% of of this it's being pulled outta my ass but I think it was neat

I mean I'm not mad about it, but ould you explain how it makes sense to me?

>Also Joseph always escapes death nigga

The asspull isn't the arrow being a wind condition. The asspull is GER being just a fucking I win button and not anything progressive of Giorno's capabilities

Even Bites the Dust was technically still a bomb and thus made sense on KQ's abilities. Fucking Chariot Requiem and Gold Experience Requiem were just Araki feeling like writing whatever as an excuse to get the part over with cause Diavolo was too OP. Nothing actually creative, it's literally a schoolyard "My powers beat your powers" fight taken seriously

It's a bit of a sour ending after a part full of really well thought out fights

I like that it sounds like a tear
this
why didn't he become a vampire?
How did joseph make the joke he made when he came out of a fucking coma? how did he know he could have turned into a vampire?
part 5 actually felt like 16 year olds fighting because the characters became retarded every once in a while

People have different definitions of asspull I guess.

I didn't like the fight either, I wish the arrow had given Giorno something he needed to use creatively and actively to stand a chance of beating Diavolo rather than just being a win-condition. SCR was limited and posed a threat even to its own user, it seems really cheap and unsatisfying that GER wasn't the same.

on side note, did no one from the SPW foundation found out about the arrow's true purpouse?
Shit, imagine if the whole crew got requiem stands
Star Platinum: The World Requiem would just walk into the prison and get jolyne out instantly

But user, Requiem stands gain the abillity of what that person wants the most at that moment. They don't have to do with the original Stando.

Because Joseph broke the Joestar curse and is also the meme god.

top quality

How could we describe this sfx?
cuz The Worlds was dubstep farts
I wonder what sounds will King Crimson and White Snake have

>DIO and Jotaro have the same stand because they are linked through the Joestar bloodline and Jonathan's body
>DIO pauses time, drops the steamroller on Jotaro
>Jotaro pauses time just at the end of DIO's stopped time
>DIO is able to move in Jotaro's stopped time for 5 seconds before freezing, much like Jotaro trying to move in DIO's
>Jotaro injures DIO's leg
>DIO blinds Jotaro, tries to kick him with the world
>Jotaro blind-punches the world harder than he's ever punched anything before, hard enough to break Star Platinum's hand
>The World is shattered to pieces because of this feat of brute strength, and because DIO's leg was already weakened
>just like all stand users, DIO takes the same damage the World does
>DIO is obliterated

>But user, Requiem stands gain the abillity of what that person wants the most at that moment. They don't have to do with the original Stando.
that's the point
it's "asspull instawin" kind of shit. should have just made it become stronger or something

doesnt the arrow chose if the user is worthy or not?

it's a tearing sound
it tears people out of reality
Am I the only one that liked the dubstep farts?

Nice

>should have just made it become stronger or something

That's too predictable for Araki.

>Requiem stands gain the abillity of what that person wants the most at that moment
This is a fan-theory. When Polnareff stabbed himself with the arrow it was purely accidental when he was safe in his house and even considered just leaving the arrow where it was because he didn't really care, he didn't have any driving need to retrieve it. Let alone having a wish to rip the souls out of everything in the surrounding area and swap them around.

requiem stands only come from th requiem arrow which, which its current state left unknown whether or not giorno absorbed it or is holding onto it

I'm assuming all of the jojo's are worthy because of their conviction to do good.
you know there are multiple arrows right? and that all of them do the same thing?

all of them dont do the same, they give people who are worthy of stands, stand, but the Beetle arrow gives requiems

[THE HAND] had some good ones

The dubstep farts were orgarsmic

no but the arrow which gives requiem powers is different to the other arrows

Which is why the beginning arrow in Part 5 turned Gold Experience into a Requiem Stand right?

Why the fuck do you think Araki put any emphasis on the Beetle Arrow? Because he wrote himself into a corner with Black Sabbath and needed an easy way out so now there's a "special arrow that turns Stands into super gods that can't be beaten unless Araki feels like it" Seriously, Diavolo finding out that shadow weakness was horse shit

I would've at least liked it if the Requiem Arrow was foreshadowed any sooner, it probably will be in the anime. As it stands it's legit a last-minute addition to make Giorno win

It fell out, he gave it back to Polnareff to look after.

breh

Dubstep farts were one of the only good thins DP did to Dio's Whirl

The shadow weakness is just a fancy way of saying "punch behind you"

when was this stated?
polnareff said something along the lines of "stabbing the stand with the arrow awakens it's true purpouse(to get the power of the gods)"
I assume all arrows are the same considering they come from the same place, the same material and the same craftsman

Giorno was stabbed by Black Sabbath's arrow and nothing happened

MASAKA!

>jotaro has his dick stolen
>dies
>weather report has his disk stolen
>he's retarded but keeps his stand

It's not stated because Part 5's climax is a clusterfuck, but don't you think it would make sense the slightly different-looking arrow might be unique in some way at all? Let alone the fact it's the only arrow in the series that gives Requiem powers

Why Diavolo didn't keep it to himself instead of selling it to Enya though shows how half-assed the plot device was

Did you miss the part where there were two discs, the Stand power and memories?

I'm 200% sure this is because araki hadn't thought of it yet

>dick stolen
Also, re-read. Both Jotaro's stand-disc and his memory-disc were stolen, whereas Pucci only took Weather's memory-disc. The stand-disc contains the soul, so Jotaro was left a soulless corpse without it. Since Jolyne got his stand-disc back before his memory-disc, Jotaro briefly came back to life but was basically like a giant baby since he didn't have any memories, similar to how Weather would've been before he learned to talk again and stuff.

Because he didn't, which is why he intentionally designed the beetle arrow to be unique at all. That's kind of an obvious story device

Why not just make it a normal arrow if all arrows gave Requiem Stands? Why make it unique at all? This isn't coincidence or fate shit, it's basic story telling

I wonder if they'll address this by making the fight different
By having Gold XP not being stabbed at all, just almost being stabbed, and also giving the beatle arrow a big emphasis in that its different from the rest of the arrows
They never adressed why noone even considered asking Joseph to use HP to find Kira, I hope they do it for this

Finally found one with the Narrator.

In Akira, there's this simple sound effect that plays whenever Tetsuo gets a psychic headache/vision, and I don't know my instruments but it kind of sounds like someone tapped a triangle or a chime really lightly. It's like a "ding", and it gives the feeling that something's really off.

I want that to be the sound effect for when King Crimson skips and it's not shown (like in the entire Mystery of King Crimson arc).

THICC
JOSUKE

Dio dies from the sun just after.

God I love that whine when the whole gang gets BTD'd. It sounds like a dude was fucking with a tape recorder while it was rewinding.

Only the English speaking fanbase have a sizable amount of Giorno haters. Everyone else likes him.

Got the rest.

Posting them now.

I want to use that Okuyasu as a buttplug

JJL ch60 when?

tranny pls go

yo mama