How to destroy the ghetto

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.

A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulownia_tomentosa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeagnus_angustifolia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallopia_japonica)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinging_plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum#Phototoxicity
southeastweeds.org.au/index.pl?page=112
invasivespeciesinfo.gov/index.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_(plant)
archive.is/omtpq
amazon.com/Ipomoea-cairica-morning-glory-seeds/dp/B011ECJL9S
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gardener-dies-after-brushing-against-deadly-wolfsbane-flower-on-millionaires-estate-9845675.html

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

John Hall
John Hall

Use kudzu

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Bump for interest.
Been a while since I've seen this thread.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Hahaha fuck you black people enjoy your dandelions

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

if you're tossing seeds... toss food growing seeds

William Adams
William Adams

Why would we want to feed the nogs?

throw kudzu on their shambled shit houses

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

The only way to eliminate third world slums is to eliminate third world people.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Won't work with Kudzu, not any worthwhile distance north. Live here in the South, it grows all over the place, but once winter comes around it all dies.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

What happened to this, it was a big thing a while back.

Right wing botanist squads, the plants from around .. mid 2017 should be coming along well if any of you faggots actually went ahead and did it.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

This is just like one of my animu!

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

what better way then to destroy their already shitty infrastructure?

we can force them into tiny locations

Brayden James
Brayden James

most likely they wouldn't recognize it...

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Also worth considering: poisonous plants.

Landon Price
Landon Price

I remember people was kind of hyped, but i guess they were just larping as usual. This could have worked, but no-one got the balls to do this.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

are these threads back? Nice. Have a bump

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

I want the nigger to die. Not leave. Not eat food.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

This is a terrible idea. If it works, it'll destroy the ghettos. Suddenly their newly homeless inhabitants will flood out of heir containment area.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

The only way that 'seed bomb' plan will work is if you can genetically engineer hemlock to taste like fried chicken.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Are you asking why we should take steps to end world hunger? I actually know niggers smarter than you. They would recognize the value of growing food in a country where a lot of people starve. You can't grasp this simole concept, and that's how I know you're dumb.
justtrollinlul
Yeah, we know.

John Thomas
John Thomas

Thus forcing whites to make a move, rather than allowing this farce to continue.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Looks like we are going to have to selectively breed it until we get a cold hardy specimen

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

this, but gmo crops that produce vx neurotoxin

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Then what, fucker? The poor blacks will move out into the suburbs where I live and fuck it up there too. No, concentrate them in the inner cities. Let their ghettos recall the ones of Europe.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Extrapoints: Make a stonecircle near the planting location, perform a nature seidr ritual while calling on Odin with the power of the Odal rune.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Niggers aren't living in the shacks that would be torn to the ground by the creeping vines. They're abandoned, half-burned husks that the Demonigs that run the cities refuse to sell to developers unless they pay tens of thousands of dollars in back taxes and utility bills. The Demonigs don't want these cities to be restored, lest their welfare-ticket ends.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

time-lapse videos of it in action or reporting for not Sup Forums related

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

If you destroy the homes without killing the nogs, you get migration dipshit.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Then the world ends because kudzu is the nigger of plants

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Kudzu is eatible

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

lmao you're a fag dude

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

lets timelapse nog heaven
gets stolen 2 minutes after putting camera

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Don't use kudzu where it isn't already rampant please. I don't want that shit anywhere near me.

Hint, if you use horseradish, it'll grow underground and take over their whole damn yard. That shit is insidious, and you can't just mow it. You have to dig.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Last thread someone posted a tree/vine that would grow through concrete. There was a story of it growing and destroying buildings in the New England area, maybe New York. I need some

John Nelson
John Nelson

Kek

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

I don't want that shit anywhere near me.

if you live near the ghetto you deserve it

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

This might be autistic enough to work

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Srsly man, google "how to kill horseradish". All the articles are like "you fucking can't, sorry".

All you need to spread it is a bit of the root. It'll grow wild and you can't even fix it with a rototiller. It requires methodical digging and you practically have to use tweezers to get all the little pieces. No weed killer can contain it. And it's a haedy root that'll fuck up a yard.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

underrated

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Seeing as you'll get ayyyooo holluped if you get out of the car how do you propagate it via drive-by. Horseradish tipped 9mm?

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Ive been throwing English Brambles and Virginia creeper all over condemned buildings.

just open the door and toss that shit in.

Ive already found one finally demolished.

These faggots have been standing condemned for years.

Saw a white family building a new home on the empty plot of land where the brambles used to be.

That house was a fucking maze of thorns blackberries and vines

these shitty buildings just need a little help

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

You're wrong.
Been to Sierra Leone while I was in the army, to help them recover as a part of a silly ue project: we were planting seeds and teaching them how to maintain edible plants, how to dig canals and operate desalination plants.
Been there a few months, and you know what happened?
They were eating the seeds at night while we weren't watching.
They.were.eating.the.fucking.seeds.
Those people are hopeless

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

flower seed
that's hardly vicious. Vicious would be something like a Tree of Heaven (these things literally destroyed sections of the LA River).

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

I don't know if i should get seeds that grow rapidly until they're overgrown

or if I should choose seeds that make really tough to get rid of plants

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Small-bore spudguns, from a moving car, aimed at the yard; that would realistically work.
I made a pretty shitty pneumatic cannon years ago and it shot bits of carrot half a meter into the ground

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

/thread
Stupid idea

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

This was brought up a while ago, under the title 'Go Green' Are we doing it this time?

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

/thread

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

I never stopped.

Winter time is the best time to toss these fuckers

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

nah the first thaw is

John Perez
John Perez

Some seeds require cold to germinate

Eli Green
Eli Green

Tossing them in winter means you've got time to get far away before any signs of what you've done would become obvious.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

This won't bother them, believe me. It bothers nobody, it grows on every fucking sqare meter of Europe.

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Why wouldn't you introduce vermin or insects if this is your objective?

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Harder to contain

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Anyone remember the last thread that had some super destructive tree? I’m having trouble finding it

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

I'm willing to take that chance

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Bamboo is invasive as shit.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

I seem to remember hearing stories of hops roots destroying foundations. Might be worth a try.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

no one cares about destroying the ghetto, people care about euthanasia. when the stench of dead bodies gets too intense, we will hire a bulldozer to demolish the ghetto

people care about euthanizing the violent pests that hang out in ghettos, and this can be done without much concern for the social structure of a ghetto...just make sure the bodies start dropping on your schedule

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

mfw reading this
I was thinking more along the lines of buying a STD or some shit that reduces birth rates of coons and putting it illegal drugs but this shit is fucking gold and probably even more effective because you know, the (((legal system))).

Christopher White
Christopher White

Holy shit topkek

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

I remember this. Last time it fizzled out before anyone did anything.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Hypothetically if you were to pour salt on peoples laws it would kill their grass and flowers. This could also be used to kill messages/symbols into their lawn. They would have to dig up the salted earth and put new soil down.
Make sure you protect your property from this and don't do it to others.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

#botaniccrusade

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

if only cactus didnt take a century to grow. are there any fast growing pokey plants?

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

will it work with watermelon seeds?

David Richardson
David Richardson

brambles
bull nettles
any wild variant of a berry that bares thorns

bull nettles are monsters

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

giant hogweed aka cow parsnip, its poison invasive and grows fast in summer

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Both senpai

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

That attracts the nogs

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Nogs are destructive, so it still should work.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Damn, I can’t fault that logic. Just seems counterintuitive to attract nogs to destroy nogs. I’m not very good a Jewing

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Nah use native plants. If you are a southern I reccomend:
Thorned Blackberries.
Its prolific, hard to clear, thorny, native, and hibernates during the winter.
That's right it doesn't die during the cold. It just comes back stronger the next season. The flowers are also great for bees to make honey. The roots of this plant can turn into vines and vice versa.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

i inherited some land which hadn't been cared for in years and was basically one solid rectangle of thorny blackberry
these guys won't stop at your usual flimsy plant levels of vine. They'll grow in large diameters and lignify just to piss you off even more.

Ian Green
Ian Green

This is what is known as a Democrat.

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

This is a cruel and horrible idea and you should feel bad. I know of some plants that would do the job well but I'm not telling you what they are you piece of shit.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Tell me for science. I’m not a piece of shit. Is it Kudzo, Bamboo, Tree of heaven, Mulberry, Thrones BlackBerry, Quaking aspen, Virginia creeper, Mining glory cairica ,Eucalyptus, Honey locust, Mimosa, or Horseradish?

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Thorned blackberry and Morning glory cairica****

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

lel

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

I can testify that Mimosa is the devil itself.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Don't use invasive plants.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

kek.
fuckin niggers

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

WE SHALL GARDEN IN THE DARK THEN

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

LoL, I used to live with my grandparents in Devon, & they lived right next to the Frouds. Nice folks, but they were fucking STRANGE. Weird shit with creepy faeries & elves & shit, but absolutely whimsical gardens. He made my sisters & I these wonderful little book things that depicted us as these little pixies.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

Put me in the screen cap.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Bam

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Why do they always eat the seeds?

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Get out of here with those Chinese Narudos.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

You cannot remove the ghetto. The ghetto is a natural projection of the nigger mind. Wherever they congregate, ghetto's and poverty will materialize as its the niggers base state of existence. To rid America of the ghetto, one must first get rid of niggers. Something that is all but an impossibility.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Anyone in the PNW doing this, please use blackberries. Those things require very little encouragement for growth and they are known to take down buildings. Even if you cut off the stalk, the root will spawn more. Godspeed!

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

kekkkek

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

What the fuck phone is that? And you don’t even have the self respect to use an adblocker? Wew lad

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

/out/

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

iPhone X. In the last couple weeks it quit blocking 4chin ads and I don’t phone post enough to find another. Hiroshimoot can have his penny

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Never posted a screen shot from this phone . The little cutout space makes the ui atrocious if it’s not viewed on the phone itself

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

just throw weed-seed then call the police after they grow somewhat, works great if you hate your neighbours

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Man i was just thinking of this thread the other day and missed it so much. We need more of these

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

That’s the idea. The question is, “what weed seeds?” I listed what I ordered above plus the horseradish I plan to grow to make cuttings. Got any more ideas? Niggers don’t mow anyways so especially invasive species will make it too much work for them to ever try. Hopefully your neighbors aren’t niggers senpai

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

implying I'm not going to dance around the hood sprinkling kudzu and horseradish like a fascist johnny appleseed

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

test

David Young
David Young

Wake up bright and early on a cool day (niggers don’t have the money to run ac and will be woken up early on a warm day) and sprinkle your seed bombs

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

Need seed bomb general /sbg/ to raise awareness on the run up to spring and result pics in spring and early summer. Need to compile the best seed for each region and the best places to source large quantities for cheap.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

My nigger neighbors own a lawn mower :(
They even just raked the leaves yesterday before the snow came down. They must be some kind of supernegros.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Is that you Plantman? Have you developed your Kudzu-Bamboo superweapon yet?

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

OP needs to get some odin CRISPr kits and genetically engineer super bamboo that grows 150% faster and can withstand the climate and soil.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

pic related is a biological WMD

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

use BAMBOO

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Use the most virulent strain of ivy that grows in your area.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

this

They would recognize the value of growing food in a country where a lot of people starve

bro, we've tried this. Many fucking times. We teach them. Teach them to farm and make money doing so. We tell them, "hey, save enough money for fertilizer and supplies for next season."

If you're not full of shit, I don't need to tell you what happens once we leave.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

as in marijuana seeds..

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

And it is?

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulownia_tomentosa

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Don’t really feel like having a felony or giving niggers weed

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

Haha! That’s the one from the last thread I’ve been looking for! Thanks user!

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

maybe they are the rare tolerable and possibly even normal black people.

Maybe both parents don't have the WARRIOR GENE and will actually be neighborly

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

ending world hunger
literally impossible. feeding double digit IQ countries (Africa) leads to dependence of the population on that food aid.
"Do Not Feed the Animals. This Creates Dependence"

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

This one looks very good. Not only will it push the nogs out, it will rejuvenate the land and is aesthetic as well.
From the ashes, a new city will rise

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Here is a good one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeagnus_angustifolia

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

The fruit is edible, no feeding the nogs

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Most animals recognize seeds as food. It took great apes a long time to realize they could grow new plants. It stands to reason that a cousin species wouldn't understand in the same way our nearest ancestors didn't understand. In most cultures in history, it is just an edible part of the plants akin to a fruit.

We are surrounded by agriculture because society is founded on it, and knowledge of seeds is foundational. Every one of us is exposed to it from birth. This is NOT the case for third-worlders, and it's up for debate if they could even learn.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

So after the ghetto becomes uninhabitable the government will build section 8 projects in the suburbs and then the white suburbs get invaded by niggers. Good idea you fucking idiot.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Is this legal?

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Intentionally destroying property? No.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

It's called "stratification"

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Because then you'd be replacing one vermin with another.

At least plants look nice.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

They would spread diseases and affect the whole country. I guess you could do both if you really want to fuck shit up.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Can I make a poison ivy seed bomb?

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

OR you could just tear all that nasty shit down and build stuff the city actually needs.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Kek

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

So did anything come out of it the last time we talked about it?

Maybe that would fucking wake people up. We are not going to get a race war if everyone is fucking cozy in their own neighbourhoods.

Proximity to ethnic diversity is one of the strongest causes of racial consciousness.

Samuel James
Samuel James

I like this idea, but instead of seed bombs just throw regular bombs.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

weaponized weed attack

KEK

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

just dress somewhat appropriately to look like you are official in some sense, and just walk around shooting it into the ground. say its a new form of pest control or something, you could literally make up anything and the nogs would believe you if it benefits them in some way.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

We need to make a general thread or retards like me forget. Ordered my seeds this time though

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

/grow/ - weaponized agriculture

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

throw regular bombs
You'd be caught too quickly and probably get charged with it, easier to just shoot the nugs anyway

David Campbell
David Campbell

I like user.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

/sopa/ de macao

James Edwards
James Edwards

You could replace the seed with other things

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

drive through the ghetto sometime and then tell me these places deserve to exist. you only say this because you live in a suburban ivory tower
THROW THE SEED BOMBS NOW

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

stfu larping faggot. You made 1000s of these and NEVER used them. In fact you made a blog post about how you never used them. Probably because your far to afraid to actually go into the ghetto. STFU larper. This is not your personal army.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

That would be ivy. It forces itself between brick and knocks out mortar joints.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

It would be awesome if we could release wild boars or something else in to the areas, American nogs hate wildlife so they would shit their pants and the hogs would tear them to shit.

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

uma

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Or African apex predators, lions & crocodiles & such.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

If they were willing to put in the work to get rid of vines and maintain the yard, we wouldn't be having this thread.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

this should also be done at mosques and synagaugs, as well as the normal homes of the undesirables. as long as they will have to pay for it, not the state/town/home owners association or whatever. but ghettos most importantly. if its a big enough issue, im sure entire blocks could be dismantled and rebuilt using (((modern))) architecture, and the nogs would have to move elsewhere. then hipsters would move in and although would still be a drag would generally lift the quality of living in the area. always ask yourself what niggers bring to the table when questioning your opinion of them, and their value to the world.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

What kind of plants though? What's a plant that is guaranteed to rip a housing infrastructure a part?

One could literally just drive through a ghetto tossing these out of the window like an old news paper. We need something that will:

Grow fast
Spread quickly
Destabilize the foundation of a housing structure

There are a couple of places around me where this could be used

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

This is hilarious there are lazy ass people in my neighborhood who don't take care of their property and in a few years Himalayan blackberries completely destroyed their backyard. Ended up moving out. Also English ivy but that shit is invasive in the U.S.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

I had a similar experience building irrigation systems in Eritrea. Millions invested to jump start the ag business.

They. dug. it. up. and. sold. it. for. scrap

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Sugar maple. Grows big, grows quick, works it's way into pipes, pushes up concrete slabs, and dies with in 30 years, usually taking out the nearest structure when it falls.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

Just a heads up, doing this with any worthwhile species, eg Japanese knotweed (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallopia_japonica) is illegl in the uk.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Whatever happened to /Right Wing Botany Squads/?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Great plan to destroy it.
But, when it happens where will they go? Probaly destroy another neighborhood or get the government to help them.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

sound like reasonable black people, not niggers

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

By hemp seeds from china, they look identical

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

plant berries, it will encourage animals to come which will speed up the process

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

why not just do this everywhere with food, herb, and drug plants?

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

plant mint, that shit spreads and it'll get rid of the nigger stench

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

i was thinking leopards too but they are expensive, wild boars are free and breed rapidly, then we could reclaim the land from the boars and have plenty of newly formed vegetative land and meet from the boars, it is easier to reclaim land from hoards of wild boars then from niggers.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

dont ever do anything, brah.
it is all pointless, brah.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Ailanthus altissima. It grows fast, it grows in the tiniest cracks in pavement or foundations, grows in northern climates, and it will tear the niggers' shit up.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

This is a Tree of Heaven. It only grows in niggerhoods, on the railroad tracks, in abandoned places and around poor people. It loves disturbed soil.

I am a fan of guerilla gardening. I've never done it before. And I don't have any niggerhoods around me. I have Mexican ghettos, but they love their lawnmowers and weed whackers. I live in Northern California- so stuff grows pretty quickly in disturbed soil anyway, and I don't want to waste my time planting stuff in abandoned lots.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

murica
"country where people starve"
t. "starving" 400lbs lardmountain

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

This thread should be titled "how to destroy poverty" instead and fill those balls with useful plants.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Maybe trumpet vine, kudzu, honeysuckle, and/or bamboo... Those are extremely hard to get rid of and grow super fast. Poison Ivy, saw briars and stinging nettles may be fun to do too for their antipersonnel qualities.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

plant sour trees everywhere
territory rendered uninhabitable, is concreted over

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Oh ya. They spread like mad and even when they look dead they aren't.
Tyrone clean that shit
nah senpai look it's dieing see?
sheeeeeiiiiiit nigga you right

Zachary White
Zachary White

It should. I do love gardening and foraging, and there are plenty of edible plants in America that poor people could eat.

Pic related. Maypop is a native American passionfruit.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

so, what you're saying is that we point to the failure of Black ghettos to point up the failure of Blacks for the last 40,000 years?
It'll never work.jpg

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

We posted it 23 seconds apart. I forgot to add, that tree smells bad. It smells like farts mixed with ketones.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Introducing vermin to blacks?
Implying they arent already there?
Implying the niggers wouldn't welcome then with open arms?

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Such as?

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

I like your idea user.

BERMUDA GRASS
Zero maintenance.
Grows everywhere.
Invasive species.
Extends its reach to find water.
In three generations it becomes impossible to remove.
Short of salting the Earth, there's no going back. The best part is that you're left with lush golf tier grass!

Gentrification? Nah, we're going to turn their hood into a golf course.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Oh and another thing. To clear them you must burn them. Repeatedly. For a few seasons.

William Davis
William Davis

Mile-A-Minute.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

this

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

This thread sounds interesting

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Tell then you're taking care of and out of control gopher population.

John Fisher
John Fisher

That is morning glory cairica for anyone one wanting to buy

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Muh dick

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

A bong posted Japanese Knotweed earlier. That's another really good one. Get a chunk of the rhizome and jam it into a foundation crack. It's the stuff that a lot of Americans call bamboo. It isn't, but it might as well be.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

It smells like old moldy popcorn, aka terrible

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Use a slingshot to launch seed bombs into their backyards when no one is outside, maybe in early morning.

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

ghettos about to get chinked

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

but what if the trees turn to slinging crack cocaine?

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Kudzo
Bamboo
Tree of heaven
Mulberry
Thorned BlackBerry
Quaking aspen
Virginia creeper
Morning glory cairica
Eucalyptus
Honey locust
Mimosa
Paulownia tomentosa
Mint
Horseradish (cuttings not seeds)

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Then niggers starve?

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

You could add poison ivy, stinging nettles, and saw briars for the anti-personal options.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

kek

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

if anyone works for fed ex or dominos or ups or the post office or strings wires for the cable company in the hood or delivers chink food or anything like that should be able to do this several times a day five days a week without anyone batting an eye.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

If you actually want to do something get cigarette butts with like 1/3 of a cigarette left. Take out tobacco, place gun powder or fire work powder inside then stuff like a quarter inch of tobacco back in.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Sounds like an epic idea

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

also, growns in idiotic conditions like straight out of a crack in the concrete

also soaks up bad shit from the ground so it's useful, but the male stinks bad

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Kek.... You could do something like cut weed with poison ivy and sell it to nogs for nothing.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

do you retards not remember go green general? this was a thing for like 2 weeks, people did it, but nothing came out of it
hyper newfags abound

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

It's nice to consider ideas, but we also have to realize when they're not working out. What will this seed stuff accomplish? Even if ghettos are destroyed, the state will build them new homes at other places or--even worse--distribute them into welfare housing in white areas.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Thats fucking devilish hahah

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Does this Guinea pig have some sort of glandular problem?

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Poison ivy juice applied discretely to the handles on doors at places like Popeye's, KFC, McDonalds in the ghetto would be good. If you're able to distill the pure oil out of poison ivy and wipe it around everywhere, you'd have nigger hands blistered all over a hood.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

I deliver pizza and niggers always stiff me. In fact yesterday this day fuck nigger ordered pizza three times in row and I had to waste my time taking that shit to her.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

This would probably be more useful for when an interracial couple or a black couple moves into your neighborhood. Just seed bomb the fuck out of them until they have to move

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

The faster and harder things collapse, the more likely people will wake up.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Awesome. I’ll look into seed availability. Wisteria would be awesome too but seeds were more expensive

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Coat cigarettes with it and place those cigs on the street unsmoked... I think it has rapidly killed those who have tried to smoke it in the past

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

But how will it interact with the herpies that nogs are known to be infested with?

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Use a climbing Ivy that will break apart the structure.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

more stinging plants: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stinging_plant

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

That's an awesome list, but does anyone have locations to track down and buy seeds?

Also, (If you can find it, It's illegal to transport over state lines) Giant Hogweed, A similar (But noticeably worse plant) is known as "Stalin's revenge" in the Baltics. Google the photosynthetic, you'll get a chuckle out of it.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

faster and harder
planting seeds
Doesn't check out, though I acknowledge the fun value of it.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

That's a bit much. I don't doubt that it could do that to people because I know people can get serious lung problems from just weed-whacking it and breathing in the dust. A generous painting of poison ivy oil on all the flush handles in KFC bathrooms would be my preferred procedure.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

I like this idea but it's snowing in Detroit today

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

those can also grow on the beach, straight out of sand. and yes they do stink very badly.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

This. Giant knotweed is hard to kill and will rip apart concrete foundations. Also, up here, home insurers will refuse to issue a new policy on any home that has this shit growing near the foundations.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

This is genius.
There is literally nothing liberals could say about it either, because they love faggoty nature

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

kek

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Don't mention that shit here

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Stinging Nettles are easy to get seeds for since some people grow them as herbs. The plant that would be best for stinging though is "mala mujer" since it's like stinging nettles on steroids. I don't know how well it would grow up north though.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Detroit

Damn you've got a lot to cover

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

although anons have been posting invasive species, i would like to give an honorable mention to the crown of thorns. they are one of the few poisonous thorn bushes that exist. the sap will send you to the ER if you get it in your system. they look like any other thorn bush except for the certain time of the year that they flower.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

He has to use drones to spread the seeds all over that place.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

To what end? If it doesn't kill the niggers, then they will just move somewhere else (almost certainly near whites) and turn the new are into a ghetto.

James Richardson
James Richardson

test

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Well, I'm in good ole dixie, and I'm trying to track down locations to buy stuff. the hardest part about the getting the FUN-est plant's is that you would have to drive yourself to get a sample.

Justin King
Justin King

The Fire Rises as the weeds grow

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

I'm pretty sure right wing gardening squads is a meme on the Home Grown Gardening and Farming general on /out/.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

eBay has everything

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Mexican bamboo will grow brought concrete and sink roots into foundation.

It is also indomitable, and severely crashes property value from what I've heard

Luke James
Luke James

WHAT THE FUCK

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Good man. That is the best vine.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

I would say this plan would be more useful for fighting back the niggers that are already attempting to push into your area. We want to drive them back to the ghetto and contain them. It would also be good to combat refugee compounds for the Europeans as their governments can't afford to keep making new shelters

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Go Green General is back
YES

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Oh yeah, what ever happened to your threads and such. One day all just vanished.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

i don't think anyone here knows how to distill liquid from poison ivy.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

How does this destroy decrepit homes and chase them out? They aren't afraid of lawns.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

That's Japanese Knotweed. It's been noted in here, and is an excellent plant for tearing up concrete and house foundations.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

so i guess overall, we're back to doing this again?

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

but no-one got the balls to do this.
I kekked.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

I remember these threads. Shame they moved off Sup Forums.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

They already tried this before, and it works wonders. Though they had a ball of aids infected crack, you think seeds would work too?

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

If i plant that off, will you seed ?

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

where do I buy seeds of this?

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

did literally none of you do this after the original threads were going?
i guess its a good thing, retards spreading actual invasives is a shit idea
spreading natives which are a nuisance though, is something i could agree with
for this to actually work, anons need to take responsibility for certain regions so we can cross check the suitability/accessibility to seeds of different species.
this could be yuge goys

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

I would say this plan would be more useful for fighting back the niggers that are already attempting to push into your area.
That would affect the white people living there as much as it would the invading niggers. If a white neighborhood becomes an invasive plant-infested shithole, the white people there will probably leave.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

I am legally entitled by Louisianan Common Law to kill a man trying to breed a winterized Kudzu species. I'm actually not, but no jury or judge will convict me. And the Georgians will torture you to death, painfully, for they have had it far worse.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

they arent poisonous

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

What if the niggers don't care and it becomes one big ghetto florest ?

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Seed bomb with Giant Hogweed and Poison Sumac.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

this is old copypasta, but still good.

Carter Long
Carter Long

my thoughts
muh cozy forest

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

I can now imagine nogs being pummeled with giant peas, melons and corn.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

I've always enjoyed climbing vines and their parasitic nature. I've been doing morning glories the past couple years but I really like the sound of this plant, sounds like it takes a ton of work to defeat. Perfect for what OP wants it would literally turn the ghetto into the jungle

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

It's probably illegal in Switzerland. It's easiest to spread through taking a piece of the rhizome. It will root from just a tiny piece of rhizome. You could get someone to send you a piece of rhizome in a plastic bag with a bit of moistened paper towel. But I would think long and hard about bringing a plant like that into the country. It's Fallopia japonica if you want to see if anyone actually sells seeds of it.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Also: if you want to do a militarized version of this, put a shitload of giant hogweed seeds in there.

Hogweed gets huge, and if you cut it down, the juice causes blisters on the skin, and blindness,
if you get it in your eyes.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

No because we (white people) will step in to save their houses first

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I'm not sure who would sell that shit.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

muh florest hood got dem lions n sheeeit

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Giga nigga incarnate

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

morning glory is the solution for any area south of the dakotas. you can never get rid of that vine completely. and it grows back twice as fast once you try to kill it.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

then it becomes brazil

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

at mosques you throw chips of pig bones around the construction fields before it even gets built.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

I looked this up and their poison even promotes cancer genes, so you will get fucking tumors from that plant kek.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

they'll never leave then

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

spaghetti nigger trying to mock someone

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

interestingly enough, i have a background in horticulture. not larping, i took it in school as an elective for credits, and then later spent time working in a greenhouse. this seed ball idea is brilliant, and it can be improved.

we could create balls with what is essentially miracle-gro on steriods in the core of them so they would have a jump start. there's also other quick grow techniques that will boost everything immediately but it would require expensive equipment. either way, this is a great idea.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

every time you think you have seen peak degeneracy you realize you aint seen nothing yet.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

I never got blisters from hogweed

I call bullshit

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

I do, but it's a stupid plan. If you want to go chemical warfare, don't pussyfoot around with Poison Ivy boy scout pranks.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Can someone tell?
is it legal in the US?
what are some easy to aquire, hard to remove invasive plants that might break down houses? where to buy?
can we make a map with US zones that depict what plant will grow well in which? ideas for what to use sources for such map?
what is the plan of action? slingshotting seedy clayballs out of car windows?

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

crown of thorns
Holy shit! This would give niggers tumors and ER bills. Kek!

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

yep, it's really nasty. like i said before i used to work in a greenhouse. we had a very large, very old one of those that we were all specifically instructed to stay the hell away from. people still messed with it anyway and got sick all the time from being stupid. topkek.

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

What would you suggest for southern England? Particularly Dorset?

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum#Phototoxicity

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

I just finished the thread, I hadn't seen anyone post it until after. About knotweed though, is it's roots will travel 25 ft (sometimes more) under concrete to sprout from a hairline crack. Grows 15 ft every summer and I've seen it done. I've seen tiny shoots over a block away from any major concentration of the weed, with roots that must have traveled under a building or public road, it is inextricable

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Now is certainly the time to start planning, as we are three months ahead of spring, if we start prepping these seed bombs, we could have thousands ready to go before the spring rains.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

this is the key

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

"Crown of Thorns" is Euphorbia milii for anyone wondering

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

ey, looks like the seed bombs don't have any fertilizers on them, wouldn't be a good idea to add some?

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Spiny Burr Grass, assuming I found the right thing.
Looks like regular grass, but its seeds are these little balls covered in tiny thorns that get all over your socks and your pets. Being a regular grass, it should be hard to kill if it gets a hold in your yard, simply because it's hard to identify.
southeastweeds.org.au/index.pl?page=112

If you're not full of shit, I don't need to tell you what happens once we leave.
When whitey leaves, Zimbabwe happens.

just dress somewhat appropriately to look like you are official in some sense, and just walk around shooting it into the ground.
As long as you're walking around the ghetto being a mugging/knockout target, you might as well do it Great Escape style, down the legs of your pants.

Sugar maple. Grows big, grows quick, works it's way into pipes, pushes up concrete slabs, and dies with in 30 years, usually taking out the nearest structure when it falls.
BTFO by leafs

By hemp seeds from china, they look identical
seed bombs with weed you can't get high on
they'll kill themselves trying to get high off it
cops will love seeing it too

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Flower bombs used on shitty hoods.
Shitty barren ground covered in bush.
Lefty libshits buy houses ma environment/global warming.
house prices go up.
ghetto people get rich move to a neighbourhood near you.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

The euphorbias are good because they all have that irritating latex sap. Euphorbia tirucalli is probably the easiest one to get hold of that does the most damage. That one nearly blinded some megachurch preacher a few years back who was trimming it and wiped the sap into his eyes.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

invasivespeciesinfo.gov/index.shtml

Has everything you need, except seeds. I doubt they'll be easy to find, because invasive seeds aren't in high demand, and most import is banned to protect native species and crops. Importing, distributing, and intentionally propagating is a crime with significant penalties. If you pick a non-invasive species (nuisance plants), you're looking at a fine for littering, or at most aggravated mischief (a misdemeanor carrying fines and community service), UNLESS you have this pulled up on your phone and they charge you with a hate crime, which is a federal offense and then you're looking at 15 years in prison.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Japanese knotweed

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

just use soviet selected weaponised shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_(plant)
Heracleum mantegazzianum, giant hogweed, is a native of the Caucasus Mountains, grows to 4–5 m tall, and can cause severe phytophotodermatitis if the sap gets on human skin. The main mechanism for this dermatitis is extreme photosensitivity, causing severe sunburn on exposure to relatively small amounts of sunlight, with rash and blistering appearing within a few minutes: accordingly immediately covering sap-affected skin can prevent the dermatitis in many cases. It has become a serious invasive weed in many areas of Europe and North America, after being introduced as a garden plant.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I said this in the threads back then and I say it again.
Don't use invasive species. And they won't leave shitty neighbourhoods. They are shit now and overgrowns there are just as shit for them. If you want them out gentrificate posetivly.
Use flowers etc. (also flowers attract bees that sting allergic city dwellers)

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Ebay

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

I reasearched bit what is available for us people in midwest europe.
the best plants that you can get seeds easily from would be

giant hogweed (this is probably the best one)
blackberry plants
bull thistle
horseradish (just hard to get rid off)

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

could always just drop some seed bombs from the interior of your pants, like an old pair with one of the pockets that have ripped through, and just let it fall out of the bottom of the pant leg while you're walking, no one will notice.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

he thinks common plants on property increases property value

everyone point at this retard and laugh

tryna sell muh house better run down to the garden store and pick up some seeds ez way to make an extra 50 grand on dis house

hahahahahaha

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

See this story: Scroll down on the archive because there is rubbish on top before the knotweed story: archive.is/omtpq

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Compost is fertilizer

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

You sound like one of those faggots who defended the Charlottesville march as "at least we're doing something guys!!"

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Bring me a link and I'll believe it.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Mods shut down GGG i think. They just up and disappeared after like a week.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Just search. I ordered tons of annoying shit.

Dominic King
Dominic King

I'm not that poster, but someone is actually selling it on Amazon.

amazon.com/Ipomoea-cairica-morning-glory-seeds/dp/B011ECJL9S

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Bee's aren't aggressive and flowers aren't irritating.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Thanks, that's good to know.

Are there non-invasive species that would still be pain in the ass for lazy nogs?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

You must be one of those faggots who thinks we're not going to be killing people once the right is back.
Normies don't even give a damn about it anymore.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

They already live in shit why would they be bothered by more.
Just make it look more pleasent to gentrificate so Hipsters move in and prices go up

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

I remember /GGG/. Great idea, never got executed. We need to be more organized this time around and actually do it.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

If you want climate zones, just search "USDA hardiness zones world map" or something like that. Their maps are pretty accurate, if a bit on the conservative side (i.e., you can generally grow plants from 1/2 zone warmer than stated)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

use with caution
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gardener-dies-after-brushing-against-deadly-wolfsbane-flower-on-millionaires-estate-9845675.html

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Maybe
Campsis radicans (Trumpet Vine)
or
Parthenocissus quinquefolia (Virginia Creeper)

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Literally nothing you said has anything to do with my post, great job.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

no horticulture here, but background in ecology/natural resources
we should either keep these threads going or find a safe place to keep discussion going

Nolan White
Nolan White

Woooooo RWGS is back!

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Those are really, really nice plants. I grow them, but they're not a good choice for fucking around with niggers. They require a certain amount of care, don't seed freely, and the nigger would really have to ingest the plant for it to cause problems. We call them monkshoods in the US.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

go back to tumblr fag

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Kudzu fucking everything

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

USDA hardiness zones world map
I'll remember this one.

Wish I could participate myself, sadly ghettos don't exist where I live.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit