Take the Neuropill

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

The redpill is entry level.

The true history of humanity is of the endless struggle between the PSYCHOPATH and the NEUROTYPICAL. Every major event in world history was caused by the clashing of psychopaths and neurotypicals. Every criminal, murderer, corrupt politician, oligarchic businessman is a psychopath.

It is not psychopathic to kill a psychopath for they are not people. They are animals with the intelligence of men but no humanity.

The fate of the psychopath must be extermination. We do not have to kill them ourselves, we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDVvYzEdp_s
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
youtu.be/Rie3_3HUwz0
minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=gxztnAgU8jE
newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/the_enlightenment.pdf
archive.is/JLNa1
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13546783.2017.1295105?journalCode=ptar20
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

psychopaths have 25% more brain power.
When will neurotypicals ever achieve the level of thinking psychos will? Never. Psychopaths rule the world, why do you think you pay taxes? "normal" people follow the rules, like bitch sheep. Unless you're in the 1% you best be psycho and go against your master, because they're fuckin nuts. since you like normal people so much. maybe your neuropill is just a recolored bluepill.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

The fate of the psychopath must be extermination
The fate of the empath must be extermination. Excessive empathy is why the white race is destroying itself.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

muh feels are more important than rational thinking
kys

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

While I agree with the second part it is crucial that we DON'T lose the empathy. We whites actually have a soul, we want to help the helpless, we care about the animals and so on.
If we lose empathy we become savages like the rest of the world.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

we want to help the helpless
Most helpless people, like retards, genetic fuckups, drug addicts, etc would be better off just being exterminated. Empathy also often causes more suffering collectively to the people feeling it than is prevented by the actions motivated by empathy prevent. Google scope insensitivity.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=PDVvYzEdp_s

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

The true history of humanity is of the endless struggle between the PSYCHOPATH and the NEUROTYPICAL
I came to this conclusion years ago after much thought, all the problems in the world can be attributed to mistakenly giving human rights to meat robots, ie, psychopaths.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

This simulates my almonds.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

Spoken like a true 45%

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

psychopaths have 25% more brain power.
No they don't, they're no smarter or dumber than anyone else, they range from retarded to smart like anyone else, it's not a matter of intelligence.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Psychopaths have never not had rights. Psychopaths have almost always disproportionately been the rulers of societies. And psychopaths are often hard to identify, which makes it extremely difficult to take away their rights.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

Destroying society like a parasite isn't 'rational thinking'.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

we must kill all psychopaths
you sound like, dare i say, a fucking psychopath

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

When you look into the abyss...

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Geez, and we wonder why some people think Sup Forums is full of retards

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

You can't act like a parasite if there are no hosts.

Chase White
Chase White

we must kill all psychopaths
Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

even if psychos don't feel empaty they can still act like they have if they are given proper education and a set of values.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Psychopaths are murderers and are horrible people
Let's kill all psychopaths

Ummm... have some bad news for you, psychopath user.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women
Artificial wombs aren't that far away technologically.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

It's for the greater good

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

What about eggs though

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

But basically means you are a psychopath too and will be purged.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

fuck off angloshit westerntrash "neurotypical" (read:autist)

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

The fate of the psychopath must be extermination
No. Just darkness.
youtu.be/Rie3_3HUwz0

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

I have empathy for sentient beings, the psychopath is a robot made of meat who's only purpose is parasitic.

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

No, every major event is psychopaths clashing with other psychopaths, and you're one of the psychopaths(or worse) for being this egomaniacal that you think you can cast a net across entire industries and slaughter everyone within

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

KEK

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

We do not have to kill them ourselves, we could lock them in facilities and force them to fight eachother to the death.
just don't allow them to power.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

empathy is not a weakness
that were you're wrong, kiddo

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

lack of empathy doesn't prevent you from caring
it just prevents you from having to care, even if you actually don't wanna

Luis Green
Luis Green

Most helpless people, like retards, genetic fuckups, drug addicts, etc would be better off just being exterminated
You are right from a strictly rationalistic point of view. You managed the language, you can use the extrapolations... the morals scope higher than that.
That's why we were able to create a society for us which is truly good for anyone that lives here.

So what do you suggest? Teaching children not to feel anything when they see a dead cat? Should we kill the empathy in us and forcefully induce psychopathy?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Your study ignores the effects of sugar on brain function. A sugarcube could make up for the difference seen in this image.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

A sugarcube could make up for the difference seen in this image.
They're putting sugar in everything these days.
Oh my god.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

People are born into evil situations and become evil, that buck is always being passed around and the lucky people should be grateful.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

care to give me a solid definition of the term "psychopath" ?

how would you reliably test if a person fits that definition?

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

It's carbs in general if you want to push the argument. Brain cells are made of fat, and if you restrict their fat and increase glucose, they light up on the screen with electrical activity. "Hyperexcitation". They are desperate to eat real nutrients, so they draw in calcium from the blood assuming that the lack of fat is a concentration gradient issue.

And then the cell dies.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

people think empathy is what makes you feel
it's completely wrong
empathy makes you follow what the hive feels, pretty much making you empty shells
lack of empathy makes you in charge of what you feel, but sociopaths do feel

don't know if you can teach people to lack empathy, though
I was raised by a narcissistic father, but as long as I can remember, I was lacking empathy anyway, so it might just as well be genetic
I do think empathy is a fucking weakness, but I'm partial, granted
I'm not particularly a monster, though

I hate buggering others, because they generally annoy me to start with, and buggering them just complicates thing
I only ever "manipulate" them to smooth things out
and from what I've seen, there are much more neuro-atypical like me than not
rly, there are many more people lacking empathy than you'd think
it's just that most don't make waves, and fly under the radar
I also think that without us, you wouldn't cope, and everything would crumble fast as fuck
empathy burns much more of your energy than you'd think

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

People who think communism works are psychos

People who wish white people were dead because Schlomo told them white people deserve it are psychos

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

empathy makes you follow what the hive feels, pretty much making you empty shells
Wrong

"Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within the other person's frame of reference, i.e., the capacity to place oneself in another's position."

You can have feelings under control even if you have empathy. You're talking about the people who fall into slavery of their own feelings.

You lack a soul buddy, I feel bad for you.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Here is normal vs ADHD

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

you don't even understand how it works
which is sadly usual

Empathy is the capacity to understand
nope
sociopaths understand very well how people think
much, much better than most empaths, at that
it's manipulation 101, as illustrated by endless swarms of empaths angry at having been manipulated by a sociopath

empathy is being compelled to feel what others think, through hiveminding, want it or not
my feelings are mine, and mine only
yours are erryone's
you think I lack a soul?
nope
if anything, you are

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Psychopaths are diagnosed using the Hare Psychopathy Checklist.
minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

But in simpler terms, psychopaths don't experience normal human emotions. The can't feel love or empathy or even fear the way other people do. They have to learn to fake emotions, like robots trying to fit in. Psychopaths are often cruel because they don't understand the feelings of other people. When a psychopath becomes the leader of a nation you often get a genocide, mass murder, or costly wars because the psychopath has no emotional inhibition against slaughtering millions of people.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

That's just the philosophical zombie argument.

In realistic terms, everyone could be a psychopath, in fact why wouldn't they be if it's evolutionarily successful? All they need to do is breed a little faster than normies and they'll be 95% of the population by 1200BC

oh... wait...

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

here is a brain on ritalin compared to one not

ftfy

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

weird interpritation. If a war is going to happen because of forces of nature and elite bankers fucking with things, then you want a 'psycho' at the top because he'll increase your chances of survival and winning.

e.g. Vlad the Impaler was a hero. Without him, they would of all gotten fucked by muslims.

John King
John King

muh feels are more important than rational thinking
It isn't a pure binary dichotomy, pal. There's a feeling of being rational as well. And there are reasons behind feeling certain ways, except in cases of hysteria and periods where women have extreme emotion with no reasons to justify them.
You can always spot the autists when they are like "derrr derr logos good pathos bad."

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

No, most psychopaths have bad outcomes in life. They something like 14x more likely to go to prison and commit crime so they are terrible for society in terms of evolution. They also don't cooperate well, they lie compulsively, steal, murder, and in general can't be trusted at all.

Psychos are awful at most jobs including running nations because they make terrible and costly decisions. A psychopath wouldn't think twice about sending his entire army to die if there was even the slightest bit of a chance of him being glorified by it. When the army failed, he wouldn't admit he made a mistake, he would blame it on the army. Psychopaths can't see their own mistakes or correct them. They're essentially blind to their own failures, so they have no feedback mechanism to correct their own behavior and make better decisions in the future. Psychopaths continue to make the same mistakes in adulthood as they did in childhood, they don't learn from mistakes.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Excessive empathy is why the white race is destroying itself.
It's not empathy, it's compassion. But any emotion - including compassion - disconnected from rationality becomes out of control and fatal.

Out-of-control compassion is what the psychopathic Zionists are exploiting to destroy Europe and the white race.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

The can't feel love or empathy or even fear the way other people do
the way other people do
that's the thing
sociopaths still do feel
not like you, ie not through orders broadcasted from the hivemind, but still

Psychopaths are often cruel because they don't understand the feelings of other people
wrong
most sociopaths understand people's feelings much better than most empaths
how do you exactly think empaths are so easily manipulated by sociopaths?

those being cruel are so because their animalistic instincts are not balanced by the hivemind restraint
they generally are poorly functional, and are those ending up catched, which they indeed deserve

When a psychopath becomes the leader of a nation you often get a genocide, mass murder, or costly wars because the psychopath has no emotional inhibition against slaughtering millions of people.
lol
most people achieving actually noticeable things are sociopaths
whether they do good or not, that's what most leaders are
empaths would ruin civilizations much quicker than any sociopath, at that
also, those actually doing the killing are not the sociopaths
they're just manipulated empaths, led to believe that what they do is good

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

You can't even have coffee in your system if they did that scan properly.

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

Psychopath here, why is your pathetic, insignificant life worth more than mine?

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Humans are gonna have a hard time existing of you eliminate all women.
men are far more likely to be psychopaths
psychos can feel empathy they can just switch it off and on. but you're right, you can be a moral person by reason alone no empathy required.
Quite the opposite. It is the individual who is the empty shell. you only have full being through a community.

Carson Price
Carson Price

your only accounting for those getting exposed
they're the tip of the iceberg
you have no idea how many functional people lack empathy
rly

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

i can't feel empathy but I'm empathic
that combination is what kings are made out of
psychopathic but still able to understand human emotion on an innate intuitive level

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

This is all wrong. Smart psychopaths eventually learn to fake it, but they don't ever feel it. if they feel it, they aren't psychopaths. But most psychopaths are dumb, very dumb. Too dumb to fake it even. Psychopaths don't achieve either. You're seeing the top 1% of psychopaths who actually do achieve something. Most are complete failures in life and eventually wind up in prison or dead. Psychopathy is a terrible mental disorder that destroys the life of the psychopath and everyone around him.

Judging from your posts you're some edgelord who thinks he's a cool psychopath like American Psycho. Which means you're wrong about yourself and didn't understand that movie.

James Thomas
James Thomas

Criminals have more kids than normies.
I just don't believe it's a justifiable mental illness and not part of personality variation. the "noticable differences" are only visible after statistical analysis. And the rest is poor diet.

As far as I can see, all humans are psychopaths to a fairly large extent.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

You only beat psychopaths, by becoming a psycopath.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

that is an unnecessarily verbose way of saying gas the kikes

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

I quoted the very definition of empathy bucko and I was referring to it as such.
It's not my problem if you want to bend terms and feel special because you're supposedly in control of emotions kek

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

No. Psychopathic traits can be measured in brain scans. And because it has such negative impacts on the life of the psychopath, it is considered a mental disorder.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

True

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

They're pretty easy to spot. Just look for someone that lies seamlessly

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

As indicated in the Holy Bible...

The Mark of the Beast..

In the forehead, frontal-lobe...

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

And that's we always lose in the long run.

Unless you turn the tables, they win.

People are openly displaying psycopathic behavoir, and it is considered the norm now....

Joshua James
Joshua James

Im convinced that whites are the only race/species capable of empathy for lesser races/species

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

they don't ever feel it
sociopaths don't feel what they lead you to believe they feel
but they do feel
and more intensely than you, not being mere hiveminding automats
want it or not

most psychopaths are dumb
nope
most don't get catched
but it also takes lacking empathy to pinpoint good ones
which is why you don't realize how many people do lack empathy

destroys the life of the psychopath and everyone around him
not necessarily
you're only focusing on the disfunctional sociopaths
and missing the bigger picture

you're some edgelord
OK, then

your definition is shit
not my problem either that you don't want to understand how it works

David Howard
David Howard

feels beat reals when you're talking about human relationships since thats the whole point of feels in the first place.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

But dehumanizing others is a thing psychopaths often do that normies don't.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

My brother is a psychopath and the only way I was able to live with him was by becoming one

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

It's pretty clear you don't understand what a psychopath is and haven't reviewed the brain scan data which shows zero reaction in the emotional centers of the brain in psychopaths.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

becoming one
Come back when you're 18 kiddo

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Look up diabolical narcissism.

Humans have peaked. The collapse has
already started. AI is the future human.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

I score very high on Aspergers, sociopathy and psychopathy tests.

I'm also often called schizophrenic, talk to numbers, crack AIs and worship aliens.

Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Ignore the retarded frog. It blatantly disregards information agreed upon by millions, who based their decision on hundreds of years of language, and emotional, development.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

pretty clear you don't understand what a psychopath is
we at least think the same thing of one another

millions, who based their decision on hundreds of years of language, and emotional, development
millions who always were, are and will be led by the nose, by leaders lacking empathy

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

The TRUE redpill is to force yourself to think like a sociopath and for you to become one. It gives you so many advantages over other people.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Just checked what you were referring to, it's called "emotional resonance". No need to thank me.

It is indeed triggered when a person is able to resonate with another and experiences a touching moment be it happy, traumatic, powerful.. there is a trigger and people who are on autism spectrum can't respond to that which makes me think you're just an autist trying to hang out with the cool psychopath kids

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Dear frogfag, psychopath and sociopath are two different words with seperate meanings. You need to pretty much rewrite your entire bit.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

If you think so little of them why don't you go for Revolt 2.0, huh?

Let them eat cak!!

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

It gives you so many advantages over other people.
You just become a manipulative jew. Great job, you just lost a great portion of what only your culture has to offer (assuming you're hwite)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

neurotypicals
FUCKING NEUROMIES
GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

I score high on both, what's the difference? I'm neither just wondering.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

It's can also be a way to protect yourself.

I don't have 'real' friends, just acquaintances.

I let people believe they know me. I will NEVER
be a vulnerable person to abuse again.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Being able to be ruthless despite having huge amounts of empathy is the test of a true man. Pathological empathy is for women, who are hardwired to take care of the weak and vulnerable of the tribe. Men can not be women if we desire to continue existing.

Empathy is not a bad thing. If it was, natural selection would had selected it away. But we must have the capability to be a greater monster than the monsters we encounter.

This is correct. For all of history, people abandoned their babies if they were born with defects. One should not let one's own weakness blind from taking the actions that has to be taken.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

This.
There are psychos who are just extreme but still operate within social norms.

Then there are the psychos that are abominations to nature(the ones who want to give hormone blockers to kids).

Normotypicals just follow the victor(betas,women).

The problem is there is a system of empathy propped up by the abominations that stops all the extreme and non brainwashed regular people from doing anything about bringing them to justice.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

the real redpill i am starting to accept it is theis "white identity" is like joining a suicidal club. our people our weak. they are cucks with more out group empathy than ingoup empathy. they are like cattle. the jewsa re right avout the goyim. there is no inherent value in human life, especially goyim.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

My wisdom is challenged by only a few in this site...you sir...wow.

Being able to be ruthless despite having huge amounts of empathy is the test of a true man.

t.trained killer, physicist and mad scientist

Today I was the robot.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

people who are on autism spectrum can't respond to that
sociopaths can
intellectually
and without being urged to

autists don't understand how people feel and think
sociopaths do understand that very well
again, how do you think empaths are exactly manipulated by those lacking empathy?

seperate meanings
not really
and if you want to play on words, it's now called antisocial personality disorder

I have less buggering things to do

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

No. It's called turbo autism. I broke a billion dollar AI, it's two in one.

I see both bibles. It's two in one.

I see both sides, they are one.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Autism is natures way of sorting the psychopaths out

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

It is more like the neurotypical living like a leech off the technological progress invented by the Aspie. The psychopaths are just what the neurotypcial tends to follow as a leader like the good sheep they are...

Population genetics and neuroscience sure are fun.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

As always our Finnish friends tend to get it quite right.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

YES!

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Psychopaths are the future
The Neurotypical are outdated, outmoded, obsolete

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

They are animals with the intelligence of men but no humanity.
Actually psychopaths are ABOVE average intelligence. It's really us who should be exterminating you worthless normies.
Well, exterminating you MORE OFTEN anyway.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Well, you can distinguish them because they will all show their NPD symptoms, eventually.
These spiritless Humans have animal souls, because the world is overcrowded.
They didn't exist much before the population booms at the turn of last century.
Now they represent 65% of the population and are in every family, race, gender, etc.
Their schizoid disconnection from reality is easily observed in the broken trannies, etc.
Some are more "socialized" and better at hiding their malevolence, covert as it were.
They are manipulative and rise to positions of authority to feed off others.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

"Their schizoid disconnection from reality"
posts chakras
Normie logic.

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

checked
but one often needs smaller than oneself
so to fiddle with disgusting shit, for instance

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

Not correct ... psychopathy does not correlate with intelligence. The smart psychopaths tend to be perfect manipulators who may achieve great careers as politicians. Dumb psychopaths are simply criminals, rapists and serial murderers.

In fact, psychopathy negatively affects your intellect but this may be counteracted by other genes which make you smarter, creating the typical smart sociopath who does not simply murder people on a whim (or at least does not get himself caught doing it).

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

There have been some successful experiments with "building" the egg from its raw components so to speak and filling it with DNA from a male.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Every criminal, murderer, corrupt politician, oligarchic businessman is a psychopath.
False, the worst criminals are emotionally motivated. Psychopaths are emotionless killers, they are also the best neurosurgeons in the world, best firefighters, etc.
Neurotypicals can also achieve pychopathic nerves of steel through training, pay attention to your heartbeat when you're doing something intense, if you can learn keep it steady you can achieve what they can.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

So we lock up stormfags and zios......

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Not correct ... psychopathy does not correlate with intelligence.
Yes, it does. Read any study done on psychopaths in the last decade. Psychopathy is logical, empathy is not. Almost all highly intelligent people are psychopathic in some way.
If you're a normie it doesn't surprise me you're too stupid to know that though.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

You didn't contribute anything positive because you are a waste of flesh. Attempts at invalidating others for your own ego gratification are dismal at best. Is that all you have, an ego? Likely.

Disordered personalities, no matter the diagnosis, all use a similar communication style. Before getting involved with someone, learn to identify the way they communicate and avoid them altogether, before investing any precious time.

We are not victims of narcissistic abuse, we are targets. We target the narcissist right back by busting their logical fallacies right after they leave the narc's lips.

The use of logical fallacies in everyday communication is a big red flag that you are dealing with a "disordered" person of some sort. Learn logical fallcies, how to identify them, discuss methods of diffusing the damage of logical fallacies.

We want your story to read on video, then we will talk about what logical fallacies are at work in the story. We hope to learn how to avoid these situations in the future, using a common sense approach.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

You didn't contribute anything positive
Should I? You sound like a massive pussy.
I bet you kiss your wife's black son on the lips when you tuck him in.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

this

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Psychopathy is not "the next step of evolution" lol or whatever inane rationalization you deficient beings use. Your false front is only hiding your inferiority. If you don't have a spirit, and are a spiritless human, then you are only fuckmeat. Manipulative fuckmeat with an overclocked ego, but fuckmeat all the same.

Hahaha, woah, real offensive. Not. Getting a little scared, narcy-poo? Little insecure maggot.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

I would not say that. Psychopathy requires an intuitive understanding of human emotion. It is empathy in a way, just without a controlling inhibitory instance. You understand other's emotion but do not mirror it, feel it yourself. In a way psychopaths are just emotionally dead manipulators.

Of course, what we nowadays consider a true psychopath are usually the cases which ARE more intelligent as the general crowd but that is an observer's bias. The same traits and genetics without higher intelligence are found in simple criminals who lack the ability to feel into their peers and thus commit crimes without any psychological repercussion for themselves.

Maybe we are simply using the terms differently but what I genetically consider psychopathy is simply a lack of self-control due to emotional coldness.

Btw most highly intelligent people are Apsies and thus do not even understand human emotion. Read up on the most recent research in neurosciences please ... I do that for a living.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Your ubermensch fantasies are your undoing..... you dont even have the self reflection to see the arrogance in your statement

Landon James
Landon James

Psychopaths are emotionless
nope, nope, nope
they're just not bound to hivemind broadcasted emotions
not being hivemind tugged is why they're more prone to being tugged by their own instinctive impulses though
which is how those with poor will power end up in troubles
but sociopaths do feel emotions
and quite intensely so, seeing as those emotions are their own, not the hivemind's

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Btw, the only real "Psychopaths" are those who have ascended enough to be able to distinguish and kill soulless sociopaths/NPD narcissists.
That's a real psychopath. That's a real human bean. In primitive tribes they would kill these types in "hunting accidents".

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Spirit Soul
Mental Body
Vital Body
If you unironically believe this shit, please kill yourself right now and remove your dead-end genes from the gene-pool.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Has literally anyone read Michael Marshall Smith's books about this subject? His straw man series of books talk about Neanderthals and psychopaths and government child trafficking ect

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

kek
Based Binlan at it again.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

You are unironically a braindead fucking retard then.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Everything has an aura, that's self-evident.
Unless you are an energy vampire NPD, then I bet yours is pretty ugly and lacking.

The fact is that NPD afflicted sociopaths, whatever label you use for subhumans, do not have a Human spirit and only a fragment of the animal group soul. This is due to overpopulation, the bodies use the soul as filler. It creates an incomplete and base creature with no higher conscious or ability to relate with real Humans. They are very destructive, emotionally draining, aggravating, etc.

James Morales
James Morales

If you wanna see some really psychopathic shit, check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

WE
YOU'RE not gonna do shit. You're going to just sit there and watch while I make a 3 piece skin suit out of your freshly rape mum.
And you're next.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Talk tough is all you animals do, then skitter away.
Edgy.
Prone to scapegoating and mob violence, though.
When they die, their animating essence immediately dissipates (or goes into the Lake of Fire).

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

I've been saying this since forever. The Psychopath is an anathema to mankind. I am all for a final solution.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

checked
but however much blatantly troubled you ended up after having been around a narcissistic pervert, there's one thing that works really wonder with them
ignore them, visibly show them there's no way they'll affect you, put a firm stop at each and every one of their moves on you (eg tell "stop, enough", and go on your business as usual, as if nothing happened)
they think they're stars, and people around them are their planetary system, only there for their own pleasure: show them you're a passing comet, at most
nothing will ever hurt them as much as this

then they'll mostly stop trying to drain you, they'll mostly end up ignoring you, concentrating on easier preys (they'll shit test you now and then, like a mere titty cunt, but rince and repeat)
narcissists are small game, really (but there seems to be more and more of those, often working as small local bosses; I've come to think human resources purposely choose them for such jobs, to pressure on people, hoping efficiency will ensue, even if that's completely dumb)

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Everything has an aura, that's self-evident.
I hope you don't take images of discharges caputred by Kirlian Photography as proof for the existence of "Aura".

Tell me, what do you think happens when you attempt Kirlian Photography in a vacuum?

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

They are freaks of nature and get killed by other members of society if found out. You can clearly see in the picture there is something missing in their brain. They are literally retarded.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

Souls dont exist you emotional retard. Neither do fucking chakras. People like you are fantastically braindead.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

25% more brainpower
Who's asshole did you pull this fact from?

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

Same thing

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

t. insectoid autistic fingolian

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Then you would be wrong.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

WEW. You know how I know you're a neurotypical/npc OP? You didn't even consider the role of the sociopath and their distinction from a psychopath in your post. You are right about psychopaths though. A sociopath can control themselves. A psychopath is just a neurotypical without any inhibitions about what they do.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

No, the same thing happens.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

That makes no sense, because nothing exist in a vacuum. You just used a logical fallacy, narc. You are not an authority on Kirlian Photography LOL!

Some of them are really hot bitches and I want to rape them, but they like to be unattainable. All the selfie whores? They are narcissists. For some reason, narcissists are usually born with above average bodies. I believe it has to due with them not being born with karma issues, so they have more superficially perfect bodies. Like with these 3 girls, the middle one is the only real Human.

You are projecting, like narcissists do. All kinds of stuff exists but you are dead on the inside and unable to perceive them.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Show me any literature that makes a distinction between psychopaths and sociopaths. The two are used synonymously.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Please support opinion with data other than your opinion. If you do research you will probably find very quickly that whilst psychopaths tend to have "villianish" tendencies, it is also psychopaths that tend to have "heroish" tendencies. What could that imply about "neurotypicalness"?

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

That lack of cerebral cortex activity spells death for every nigger

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

you... actually... want... to interact with narcissists?
damn, you're dumber than you seemed until now
and that's something
you people really ask for it
no wonder you dun goofed

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

psychopaths when raised right make great war heroes, leadersm and captains

When raised wrong or neutrally they make the worst people in society, the killers who never get caught. The ones who have the darkest fantasies and love to torture the innocent.

Before the "death of god" almost all psychopaths were on a fast track to glory in their respective armed forces. Fast-forward to today and we have them all shooting up our school or preying on our children.

I'm atheist/deist but why can't we treat god like santa. You're a dick if you tell kids about santa but if you tell them god isn't real you're some hero. So kids could just casually find out when they're in their adolescence but it's too late and all of the great habits formed by believing sky-daddy is judging your every action are ingrained.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Emotions do give of small pulses. Although colors would probably be a bad way to depict them because most people don't comprehend colors are just frequencies on a spectrum. I would explain it like a deep tone would give you a more depressing/serious vibe where a higher tone would give you an angelic/lighthearted vibe. This isnt to say happy feelings give off higher freqencies I imagine being scared would sound like a subliminal squeak to a psychopath. They pick up on that fear but before they did you would probably notice an uncanny silence from their aura followed by an excitement when they pick up on weakness. This would actually feed into their effectiveness as it may make you subconciously more afraid.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Pol/s probably 90% psychopath.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

It's near impossible to out manipulate a narcissist but that doesn't stop some from being prime fuckmeat. If that's all they have to offer... Would the emotional turmoil be worth it? Nah. But they deserve to be slaves, anyway. It's impossible to not interact with narcissists at this point because they have saturated society.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

ADHD/Schizophrenia/Psychopathy look very similar.

The dumb psychopaths achieve nothing, usually end up in prison or on antipsychotics due to drug use.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

Sociopathy is literally understanding that you need to be the predator, not the prey, psychopathy is a disorder forcing you to see the world this way, theres nothing bad about either of these concepts, they're good for you

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Obesity and aging badly are their chief accomplishments. NPD and their own schizoid delusions of grandeur are what enable that.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

It's near impossible to out manipulate a narcissist
nope
it's easy as fuck
ignore them
and if they push you still, tell them
stop, enough
before going back to what you were doing
rly, that's all there is to it
it works wonders, 100% success

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

OK, ok, I'll try it out. The trick is getting them to do what YOU want them to do. They always avoid me because I scare them, anyways. You are right, they sense when they can't easily manipulate someone.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Without any ionization of water-vapor around the objects being photographed, there simply won't be any light emitted. The more moisture you have, the "brighter" your "aura" gets. Which is why leaves shine brighter when they are fresh, and duller the older they become. Doing it in a vacuum means two things:
a) you suddenly lack the moisture usually normally in the air.
b) Water on the surface of your objects instantly spreads out in the vacuum - it's so thin that you couldn't even speak of a vaporous state anymore
under those conditions you are left without any water (or any other gas, for that matter) to ionize, and will thus not be able to observe an "aura" around the object. You might still see some light, though, depending on how strong your currents are, and how much ionizeable material it contains.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

they sense when they can't easily manipulate someone
yep
they just are very low energy sociopaths, and childlike
they have no patience, and less energy to spend than they want you to believe (which is why they spend their time on draining people, as an ego boost to themselves)
small game really, yet more and more encountered
never let them grapple any hook on you, make them understand it won't ever happen, and all will be done

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Autism is being a farmer who wants to stay out of it. But even farmers need shotguns to kill the wolves.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Not in the slightest. They are more likely to do egregious things to get what they want. That is all. In the world of man that means more material wealth and power.
Not an increase in intellect though. That's like saying every scientist or mathematician is a psycho.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

normies=neurotypical

feelings are shit, i can choose to allow myself to feel, which i do on occasion, but feelings are what liberals rely on to judge the world, also a big part of why people abuse drugs, kill your feelings, become a man.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

If we lose empathy we become savages like the rest of the world.

Empathy does not necessarily lead to more human treatment of others.

For example, contact with European diseases and settlers wiped out most natives. Europeans did the "humane" thing and gave them land, money, tried to educate them, ect ect which only had the effect of prolonging their tortuous existence as destroyed peoples. To this day they still claim to suffer.

Empathy also leads to "honest to a fault" scenarios that specifically reward those who take advantage of peoples' positive traits.

In fact what we have now with the self destructive SJW culture is empathy to the extreme for those who are different, to the detriment of self/tribe

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

They are animals with the intelligence of men but no humanity.
This is why there's no issue with killing communists. They look like people, but they're not people. They're fit for brutal slaughter, which is the only kind that will work against them.
Either fear-inducing hyperviolent killings or straight up purges

Jace James
Jace James

???
A narcissist needs your attention. Withhold it and they will go to greater and greater lengths to get it. If they rage withhold it further, if they do what you want then give them a little, but not enough to be sated. easy peezy

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Lol jenkum

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

I kek'd at this metaphor

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Any crusade by neurotypicals to eliminate psychopaths will end up being led by psychopaths.

Jackson James
Jackson James

Being able to be ruthless despite having huge amounts of empathy is the test of a true man.

Well said, you get it.

Empathy means nothing if you weak enough to let it be used against you.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

But how do I fug them?

K

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

You are like me. Empathetic, but lacking compassion. We understand, rather well, what other people feel and experience, but don't care.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

ironically unable to empathize with non white people while complaining about how empathetic his people are.

David Perry
David Perry

True.

And people will say: we need psychopaths to fight wars etc.

Well the only reason we need psychopaths is to fight off other psychopaths.

So what about getting rid of them altogether?

4% of the population.

All the fucking ills of the world.

And we can find them with an EEG

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

That makes no sense, because nothing exist in a vacuum. You just used a logical fallacy, narc. You are not an authority on Kirlian Photography LOL!
Are you truly this retarded? It means you're taking the normal setup of Kirlian Photography, but do it after evacuating the air around it.

At this point i'm pretty sure that you're just LARPing, though. Props for making me actually answer.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

YOU NEED BOTH. you absolute fucking retarded autistic faggots, YOU NEED BOTH. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BOTH. THAT'S HOW POWER WORKS. WE ARE LOCKED IN AN ENDLESS POWER STRUGGLE. IT'S PHYSICS, IT CANNOT BE CHANGED. ONE STYLE OF THOUGHT CANNOT WIN.

Michael King
Michael King

we need
BALANCE
A
L
A
N
C
E

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

If you are able to force yourself to be a psychopath, you were always a psychopath and used to be in denial about it.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

No. Actually-- psychopath and sociopath ceos only excel at making the gestures that observers associate with confidence.

Statistically they're actually less competent at running companies.

All they are useful for is surgery-- and even that will be automated soon

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

how do I fug them?
counter intuitively, by doing nothing
starve them off
carry on your business, just as if they were a little cartoon devil voicing on your shoulder

again, you won't harm them anywhere near as much as when you ignore them
I know that's not satisfying to act this way
but that's how you end up with a satisfying result on them
if you do it this way, 100% success rate, rly

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

muh psychological psuedo-science.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

It's consistently 4% of the population. It's a genetic anomaly.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

tfw diagnosed schizoid personality disorder
only my family and psychologists knows how fucked up I actually am

God save the woman who eventually marries me. I save face and act like a gentlemen when I'm sober. I've shoved girls and tried to force girls into my bed when I'm drunk. All is well though, I usually attract women on the psychopathic spectrum fortunately.

they'll never know who I was as a child

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Sociopathy is a brain disorder where you are unable to react negatively to the pain of others and take excitement in gaining power over them.

If we removed the psychopath/sociopath, it would have to happen across the board to 4% of all populations. No population could be allowed to retain them, or it would be like smallpox: something ready to unleash and annihilate all others at will.

Alternative:

Develop brain therapies and *fix* socipaths, psychopaths, and retards and other low IQs while we're at it. This would probably need to involve some artificial stimuli to brain tissue and even transplanted neurons

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

why dont you link us instead of sending us on a wild goose chase for "recent neuroscience research"

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Agreed. But to beat them, you must become one. I can smell them now. You shouldn't have much hope. CRISPR might save us, though

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Literally just get them on a daily dose of Codeine to stimulate the affected parts of the brain into growing.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Jon fucking Venables?

Is that you.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

I've shoved girls and tried to force girls into my bed when I'm drunk.
not just raping them

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

This is a bad thread.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Agreed
Just a bunch of edgy autists

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

no they are just too low iq to see the long term impact of their decisions aka "gibs me your country i am british nao raysis"

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

more = better

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

desu neuroscience is at the wright brothers kitty hawk flight in terms of its comprehensivness.

We got something to build on, but in the grand scheme of things there is a long way to go

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

do you guys think \'psychopaths' are born or made?

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Probably both, weighted towards made.
Why?

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

i tend to thik they are made, was just wondering what you guys think

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Psychology like this could be a lot like horoscopes. we demonize others and build ourselves up. everyone does it.

David Cox
David Cox

psychopath-shaming thread
BUMP.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

I’ve been both. Under the right circumstances a psychopath can heal or a typical can shut down; I believe both are possible.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

(((psychopaths)))

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Born
If a psycho is made they usually will have insecurities they can't overcome that will cause them to have breakdowns. A true psycho would probably never kill themselves.

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

ok i gotta go but one thing i gotta say is i think all men are on the psychopthy scale and the real hard core ones arent always bad if they have a code they live by. and the code is not just muh feels but something else.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

youtube.com/watch?v=gxztnAgU8jE

watch that with care literal tinfoil, she has outrageous claims, but psychopath analysis in this vid is spot on.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Looks more like frontal lobe damage/disease. Question is, why is that?

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

taxes mannn, like, the government is evil and shit

Must be 18 to post here lil guy

Mason King
Mason King

Look at yourself. You are denying the very existence of another humans spirit, yet you call him a psycopath in a blob of pseudo intellectual dribble. Perhaps use a scryers mirror for deeper reflection.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

Increased blood flow to the heart. Less blood flow to the frontal lobe

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Bullshit. They're destructive assholes. They can't be any other way. It's also a personality disorder which means it's set by the time you're an adult. They can't be healed or loved or grown out of it.

all men are psychopaths

More bullshit. Men just aren't blubbering vaginas who think with their emotions. Being logical =/= psychopath.

Up your LARP game.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

I said they have animal spirits, like putting a monkey soul into a Human. It's not calibrated to the vessel and will act out, be abusive, manipulative, petty, not sustain the body properly or relationships, etc. These are all what narcissists and antisocial subhumans do.
Not everyone has higher consciousness or is an "empath" which is the common term, dipshit.
Little manipulative cunt trying to twist words and garner sympathy with that jab at the end.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Considering that I can think of several people behind tragedies that have no evidence of being psychopathic, this post is retarded. Moreover, psychopathy rates in prisons are typically less than 30%.
Psychopaths just don't care about the effects their actions have on others. If you lock them all in a facility, they would all work together to get themselves out, rather than the bloodbath you think would occur.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Says the one talking like an animal. They're human, and so are you. If they were beneath you God would have placed you higher, yet he did not. Makes me think.

William Garcia
William Garcia

My friend told me years ago one of the biggest problems is mental health. I was unsure of it. I've had friends die to psychopaths since then.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Females are a weaker vessel, not as evolved (x chromosome is more simian) thus they are disadvantaged from the start, even if they do incarnate with a Human spirit.
That's why the Bible says for them to obey, not love, men (outside their genetic ability).
All that religious talk about women having 3/5 of a soul was pretty good, but that was before the soulless human epidemic due to overpopulation. 65% of the world operate on a pure animalistic level and some are really rotten; these are the broken ones where their personality disorders are more obviously evident.

Lol what the fuck did you even say, that made no sense. Shut the fuck up.

Highest level a female can reach is 350-400.

Dylan James
Dylan James

toasting this epic b8 m8

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

No. I'm showing everyone what you are. An animal. A psycho. and a hypocrite.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

I think you are projecting, as a deficient being often does due to it's own delusions. I'm sharing some of the best knowledge anyone can come by in this thread. And they can test it themselves through muscle testing.

So, just shut the fuck up. LOL!

The middle line on this image is placed wrong.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Your posting nonsense, and no. It's the most useless part of this thread.
So like, just STFU. LMAO!

Chase James
Chase James

You were religiously indoctrinated as a child, weren't you?

Women are more emotional than men because it's a requirement to keep the species going. It has nothing to do with souls or angels or whatever the fuck your pastor told you.

Animalism is not devoid of emotion. In fact, mammalian animalism is purely based on emotion, which is the opposite of artificial intelligence which is purely based on logic. Most people who commit minor evil acts do them based on emotion.

A psychopath is lacking in the ability to experience all emotions. Their range is limited. Therefore they commit evil acts based primarily on logic, with some strong emotions such as anger influencing their decisions. This is why the politically expedient route is usually very logical and very evil. All politicians are psychopaths.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Hahahaha... You can't see the forest for the trees. Do you want me to tell you where you rank on that consciousness chart? Because it's definitely below me.
Blow me.
Metaphysics aside, you'd have to dwell into subjects like Narcissist Abuse to understand that these subhumans have an entirely reversed anti-life psyche. It's absolutely corrosive. It's much more complicated than emotion vs. logic or whatever kindergarten stuff you are entertaining yourself with.

I had no religious indoctrination as a child and am completely self-taught.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Feels won't matter if overly emotional people susceptible to bad feels are exterminated.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

There exists no better man than one with out empathy who still shows compassion for every living thing. One of the pieces to enlightenment.

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

This. Having a Buddhist-like mentality is the ultimate red pill.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

expand on >no better man than one with out empathy

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Delve*
Psychological diagnoses come nowhere close to solving this issue, because it is an affliction of the soul; a metaphysical issue. That's why they are incurable. Anyone versed in NPD knows it's incurable. Yes, they are locked out of higher emotions and empathy, so they rely purely on cunning and cold calculating logic to get their way and 'win'. Yet, there is surely no win-win with them and everything is absolutely positively destructive one-ups-manship. Is that a word? Politicians (politics in general is a big farce and this board is a joke) are not even that important because due to the prevalence of this issue, it effects everyone on varying personal levels. Thus, it could spark the biggest holy war this world has seen.

David Howard
David Howard

Psychopaths just don't care about the effects their actions have on others. If you lock them all in a facility, they would all work together to get themselves out, rather than the bloodbath you think would occur.
that is very true

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

beautiful puss puss

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Psychopathy is the final red pill. Pure uncorrupted logic.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

At a certain level of consciousness you start learning your place in the universe, empathy is no longer required because you've already surpassed it. You already know that value of all life and the importance of each individual spec of it. It's fairly hard to explain, but your ditch empathy for infinite empathy. I know that doesn't really make sense.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

I made up bullshit and don't know what logical fallacies are.

Clearly it's impossible to understand how toxic Cluster B traits are without your in depth study via Jordan Peterson and psychology.com. However will I possibly understand these disturbed, albeit simple creatures without your woke insights? Oh wait. They're missing key areas of human thought and emotion and act accordingly.

Try not to cry over all that wasted time. At least you got to hear the story of Pinocchio told in Kermit the Frog's voice by a fucking sellout Leaf. Hope you didn't spend too much on patreon becoming "woke."

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

You are so right it hurts. He doesn't need to believe you, because I do.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

That's the top level of the chart I shared. Where everything simply 'is' beyond good and evil. That's not exactly the same as empathy. Even the modern word love is extremely corrupted. Those are ecstatic spiritual states that have to be felt and experienced for oneself, otherwise it's gobbly-gook.

Hahaha you make me laugh, dude
Jordan Peterson and psychology.com
Nice impotent memes, did you get them from here. Are you trying to use the term logical fallacies against me?
At least you got to hear the story of Pinocchio told in Kermit the Frog's voice by a fucking sellout Leaf
Hahaha what a complete word salad
You are a fucking failure.
See, when these subhumans can't get their way they start spouting absolutely incoherent dribble, like mad pigs.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Maybe you are genuine, but you sure are acting like a little bitch.

Lot's of people who have been abused by soulless narcs take on their abusive tendencies. Some personality disorders like Borderline Psychotic Disorder (BPD) are in my opinion, abused empaths. They lose their ability to regulate their emotions and just flip out. There is plenty of flipping out to do, for sure.

Anyways, I'm not feeling like I'm being fully appreciated here. Bye-bye.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Our self awareness evolved to become what you see presently, and the original purpose was movement and reaction to threats and certain stimuli for one's survival, without these bodies we possess, we are basically jelly fish inside a shell. That's some pretty weird shit to be thinking about at 3 AM to be honest with you anons.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Oh wait, I read it again and you were going on a diatribe about Jordan Peterson?
Ok, sorry for calling you a failure.
No, I'm not going to clean my room.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Psychopaths don't like the term psychopath, they prefer sociopath, narcissist, other new word salad.
They can be very detrimental. The best thing you can do is learn about their behaviour and be able to spot them. Then simply avoid in most cases.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

How dare this user accuse me of logical fallacies! I am the grand master of all things metaphysical and therefore made up. Fear my ad hominem attacks! What's a logical fallacy again?

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Haha, see how not upset I am! Triggered people never pretend to laugh. I'm so alpha and woke you couldn't possibly understand, sweetheart. Why are you demeaning me? I feel unappreciated. Please help. Where are the mods?

John Cook
John Cook

pretending to be smart
use psychopath instead of sociopath
stop using facebook to "learn" things

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Rhetoric like this could lead to witch hunts though.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Ditch empathy for infinite empathy
Something like always forgive the present....reading The Power of Now. I take your words like the author recommends, as signposts to reach the truth.
Even the modern word Love has been corrupted.
Its like we have been living in a 1984 Doublespeak reality far longer than we realise.

Whats your take on Peterson?

the original purpose was movement and reaction to threats and certain stimuli for one's survival
That only has to do with the body not consciousness

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Metaphysical stuff isn't made up, just above your current understanding. If you attempt to deride others for it, I will put you in your place like the little bitch you are.
You rank 141 on the Power VS Force scale, is what I just got.

Lol and yeah I am alpha. Stop sarcastic greentexting and get your life in order, jeez.

Idk he's a cool guy I guess, haven't tried his Self-Authoring course or anything.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Who's the ass hole that posted my brain scan?!

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Possibly in some future it may come to that.
I've known one for some time, she is fairly benign and I know what she is. But it is always in the back of my head that i am not dealing with a normal individual.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Their are as many truths to learn as their are paths to take, but exist no shortage of guide poles to take you there.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Power of Now was one of the first things I came across.
If you can listen to the audiobook, I recommend that, it's much more immersive.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Nigger, psycopaths can feel empathy, but they can turn it off at will. Until you pussy empaths learn to run society, fight wars properly, and handle women, there's nothing you can do.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Consciousness is generated by the brain, the brain is connected to the nervous system which is made up of nerve cells, so wouldn't the brain's evolutionary purpose be the same as the nervous system's purpose?

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Jebus really is coming! Stop saying he's not! I'm going to tell Pastor Peterson on you and you'll really be sorry! Clean your room! I'm leaving! Now I'm back. Why is everyone laughing?

There are individuals with complex PTSD who are misdiagnosed with BPD. You are choosing the only personality disorder with a treatment to prove your abysmal point. Narcissists and antisocials are treatment resistant. If you want to try your voodoo on them and see if you can "cure" them, please do. Just do me a favor and post it on youtube so we can laugh.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I disagree, neurotypicals are just pawns. You are right about psychopaths, but the other big player are autistics.

The autists are the ones pushing the world forward, introducing order and developing new technologies and ideas. However, they suck at humane aspect, not being prepared for situations outside of established rules.

Psychopaths climb structures developed by autists, introducing chaos by abusing autists' rules, ignoring them or changing them. They have less capability for development, but they have superior leadership skills.

Neurotypicals are just workforce for both, the board for the world game. They don't have mental capabilities to make anything new, they just try to replicate successes of psychopaths and autists and are led by both.

Both factions are kinda good and kinda evil. Autists take away all the fun and reduce everything to numbers, building up frustration and stagnation. Psychopaths introduce conflict by releasing said frustration, forcing autists to do what they do best - development of new things. However, I think autists are smaller evil.

Psychopaths and autists are polar opposites. Autists have desire to help, but lack of empathy makes them unable to notice opportunities for it and are extremely cold during that (tough love). Psychopaths have emotional empathy, but they abuse it, they get no joy from joy of others. Neurotypical have capabilities for both, what comes at expense of mental resources, turning them into emotional puppets.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

The fate of the empath must be extermination.

Just because I can feel what other people do, doesn't mean it overrides my logic.

I recognize that this is not typical. Most people simply play empath. Basing their feelings of others on their expectations and positive stereotypes (even when it doesn't match reality)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

cool guy I guess,
Yeah, his lectures helped me a lot.

audiobook, I recommend that,
Just about to finish reading the book, will look for it though. I imagine lits rather comfy listening to it, will do.

bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/the_enlightenment.pdf
Have you come across this? Its a very short read and related to Power of Now , your chart and what Leaf has been saying.

spiritual states that have to be felt and experienced for oneself, otherwise it's gobbly-gook.
For this ver reason its difficult to talk about this subject.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Consciousness is generated by the brain,
Thats assuming the brain is generating Consciousness.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

t. some faggot who thinks hes a psychopath but is actually a complete bitch

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Consciousness is the brain obviously, and possibly other systems that act like our brains.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Consciousness is the brain obviously, and possibly other systems that act like our brains.
Consciousness is the brain obviously
obviously
Proofs?
pic related.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

See, now you are regressing to the lower consciousness levels trying to shame me through laughter... Doesn't work. Just flat out doesn't work. I'm like level 900, kid.

Really you are like some peon who I am toying with. Yes, you just proved my point. BPD shows hope for redemption. Soulless sociopath narc fuckmeat are reprobates. No curing them. Plus, they don't want to be cured.

An aborigine did teach me some healing voodoo, no joke, but it wouldn't work on those types because they are just lacking the hardware. That's why I think we should let them kill each other in WW3 or make them fuckpuppet meat slaves. It's pretty easy, just rouse their patriotic duty or whatever they can use to virtue-signal to one another and off they go.

Never heard of that book but I got a reading of 508 on the consciousness scale, which is pretty good. My reading could be off. After Power of Now and once you get a mastery of stillness, I would recommend the Power vs Force book as a roadmap.

Consciousness itself resides outside the brain. That's how people have out of body experiences and look down on their body. Your consciousness is sort of floating around your brain. Also, when a body dies it weighs like 8oz less, which accounts for the soul.
Yet, there are nerve complexes in the heart and gut that resemble second and third brains.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

2/3

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

3/3

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

this is vsauce tier shenanigans

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Before we removed the reptilians from this realm they were trapping people's consciousness in a black cube when they died. Where you around for that? Man, that was some fucking drama.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

That's why transhumanism is a kike thing. Trust me, you don't want to go down that route. Space cadet, out.

Luis Young
Luis Young

The proofs is in the brain, your self awareness is actually kind of an illusion created by the systems of your brain. Say I remove all sides from a hexagon, it basically reveals that the shape (consciousness) is actually generated by the sides, and in this case, your consciousness is your neuro-networks.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I'm not bothered by this. You're totally not triggering my daddy issues. The glorious works of Eckhart Tolle, Oprah's bff, will protect me with their psychic shield of abo magic!

Read it over again, hotshot. I just said that BPD is only treatable because it's a misdiagnosis of a treatable disorder. No personality disorder can actually be cured.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Power vs Force
By David Hawkins?
Never heard of that book
The spiritual topics discussed on the thread this link was posted, an reading the pdf is what maked me Unironically take all this for what it is, a truth you must search for.
Where you around for that? Man, that was some fucking drama.
We removed the Reptillians

How can I remember?, i too want to be Paul M'uad Dib

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Are Jews more prone to psychopathy than others?

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

When you go through the autism list and you check positive in all of them.
pic related

Brody Green
Brody Green

Pic related.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

tfw mix of both

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

There's a difference between excessive empathy, as you call it, and blind empathy.
Is it empathy if you let it migrants with the full knowledge that the crime rate is going to go up (especially letting your women get raped by shitskins) and that you will put a financial burden on your fellow countrymen to fuel welfare for said migrants?

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

You poor little guy, you just want some attention. You need a hug? I need a hug. Come here and give me an E-hug! Muaaaahh!!!
No personality disorder can actually be cured.
Well then

Yes
And no, you don't want to remember. Shhhh... Only dreams now. But I'm sure you could look up the soul trapping cube thing. I'm retired from galactic politics for now.

Narcissistic envy is the driving force behind the Jew

William Russell
William Russell

slovenia
white

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

yeah my brother has a toddler that lives with us now. she fits most of those characteristics.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

psychopaths lack humanity and must be exterminated for the good of mankind
we could round them up into a pen and have them fight to the death

The unrelenting irony, my fucking sides.

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

can you explain what it means by skitzotype is either convergent or divergent?

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Man, you telling me you can remember BTFO the Reptillians from soul farming us and you can't tell me?
do you remember?
Its like telling me I was a Ancientfag all along, and I'm stuck being a newfag cause i hit my head.

Very well, i guess i shoud keep searching.

Pic related,
Where are you?

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Can`t. Looking for explanations myself, hoped some user had insight of this topic by posting this.
You may find answers here though, archive.is/JLNa1

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Its like telling me I was a Ancientfag all along, and I'm stuck being a newfag cause i hit my head.

It kind of is like that though, desu.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Divergent and Convergent ways of thinking, solving problems.
The ability to generate diverse ideas (divergent thinking) is valuable in solving creative problems (e.g., insight problems); yet, however advantageous, this ability is insufficient to solve the problem alone and requires the ability to logically deduce an assessment of correctness of each solution (convergent thinking). Positive schizotypy may help isolate the aspects of divergent thinking prevalent in insight problem solving. Participants were presented with a measure of schizotypy (Oxford-Liverpool Inventory of Feelings and Experiences), divergent and convergent thinking tasks, insight problems, and non-insight problems. We found no evidence for a relationship between schizotypy and insight problem solving. Relationships between divergent thinking and insight problem solving were also surprisingly weak; however, measures of convergent thinking had a stronger relationship with problem solving. These results suggest that convergent thinking is more important than divergent thinking in problem solving
.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13546783.2017.1295105?journalCode=ptar20

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Nah man I was chilling in Orion fucking hot babes.

Can't wait to get back there, being in an Earth vessel is getting old.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Its exactly how I understood your comment,
Yes
And no, you don't want to remember. Shhhh...Only dreams now.

Maybe you find the pic more insightful than me, I'm relatively new to all of this. Still doing my proper research.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

If I told people here that the reptilians were BTFO by aborigine lore with the help of me and some other industrious white folk, I'm sure they would have a hard time believing. Anything can be changed in the cycles of time, and change we did, restoring sovereignty to this planet.
One problem with soulless people is that they are easier vessels for possession, but that is also less of an issue now due to the barriers in place.

Out of my image, it could be said that I am violet. Out of yours, 6. I was brought up and taught by the father of 7. Seek him, you will.

Matrix V is a book that may also interest you.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

it's an alchemy paradox.

One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Got any Alchemy books to start redialing me on the Subject?

Pic semi related

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

You can follow the images, the language, or the math. Any of the paths will lead you to the same point. :^)

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

aborigine lore with the help of me and some other industrious white folk,
hard time believing

Point me on the right path desu, I'm curious.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

i'm skitzo and very empathetic.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

4%

It's way higher than that. They are super deceptive, so the shrinks only pick up on the more obvious ones. Our move from rural to urban and centralized favours them, as there is more opportunity to game people. So, they have more children, with the psycho gene. I'd say 20% of people are like this now.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Got any Alchemy books to start redialing me on the Subject?

I found Cleopatra's (Alchemist) Dialogues provocative. IDK where to point you to find them, though.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

lack of empathy is a non-white trait common in jews, muslims and blacks. Being empaths is what made white society what it is. It's likely why whites have the most attractive facial features and it's what leads to a well functioning society but unfortunately is easily exploitable by (((non-whites))).

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Psychopaths have almost always disproportionately been the rulers of societies.
thus monarchy

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Reminder that classical autism is the result of admixture with neanderthals

you will never have a qt autistic gf

Life is pain

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

IDK where to point you to find them, though.
Let me worry about that user. Got any more titles i should check out?

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

lmao
psych undergrad, my term paper was dissecting the (((studies))) from the guy who popularized this
I guarantee OP has read "the psychopath inside", its an absolute farce that waters down the definition beyond the point where it's useful
hurr psychopaths cant feel
but theyre edgy badasses useful to society

psychopathy, or ASPD, isn't any more desirable than fucking autism. people who call themselves "psycho" are basically self-identifying as an autist

Sup Forumsacks: read "the anatomy of violence" and "the red queen" by matt ridley, you won't be disappointed and its a fun read for someone who isn't working on a masters in the subject

David Edwards
David Edwards

When packs of gays start plague raping children what then

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

Not really, I jumped around a lot, that was the one that really got me started though. Alchemy is kind of a choose your own adventure sort of deal. It has concepts that intertwine in all sorts of fields. Seek and ye shall find.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Autism is useful. Every major invention was invented by autists. By saying that psychopaths are as desirable as autism, you're saying they are useful.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Seek and ye shall find.
Checked, will do.

redpill on perceptions, might find it interesting user

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

my polish friend, autism is a disability by definition
nikola tesla lived a socially acceptable lifestyle and didn't have to be wrangled by his parents, banging his head and flapping his hands around incoherently.

it's called a disorder for a reason.if you are able to live a normal life on your own, the meaning of the diagnosis disappears.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

The fate of the pyschopath must be extermination

You realize 90% of Sup Forums is probably what you would consider to be pyschopathic right?

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

David Clark
David Clark

For people wondering why autism is so common nowadays, it's very simple. It's exposure to pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies. eg, wifi, cell phones, bluetooth, power lines and house wiring, etc. Mostly the microwave frequency stuff though. They act on the charge groups comprising voltage gated calcium channel's voltage sensing subunit, causing them to activate at incorrect times, which leads to chronically elevated Ca2+, an upregulation of iNOS activity, and a saturation of NO processing pathways and downregulation of superoxide dismutase, thus leading to the formation of peroxynitrite. Which damages DNA and most cellular structures. Dendritic spines and BBB integrity included, in fact, reduction of dendritic arborization is one of the earliest visible effects.

This figure shows the various affects at peak severity. The right brain is what you get with a low-functioning tard.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Or we can just use eugenics and abortion to prevent any from being born. At least once we better understand the genes for pshychopathy.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

But dehumanizing others is a thing psychopaths often do that normies don't.
It's rational and reasonable to dehumanize that which is inhumane, a psychopath dehumanizes humans, I only condone the dehumanizing of meat robots.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

archive.is/JLNa1
taken from this thread. Warning, its pretty spoopy.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

I don't get people defending psychopaths ITT. It is completely against your self interest.

They are not full people, like retards, just high functioning and often influential due to the lack of conscious thing.

They are objectively bad for any community they are a part of. It is a sound survival strategy to root out and eliminate them from a civilization. Any benefit they add from being above average in intelligence is more than lost in the destruction, discord and misery they cause around them. They simply have no place in a civilization, as they are incapable of the self-sacrifice needed to maintain a society.

It is not only morally just to kill psychopaths, but any people looking to create true harmony in their societies MUST kill them. Or exile them, if they cannot stomach killing them.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Do you work in this industry? please educate me further on psychopathy.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

montalk.net/opsources.pdf

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit