Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

ITS HAPPENING

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonfavs/status/939644449033936896
twitter.com/omriceren/status/939550837088686080
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
archive.fo/3gu15
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.789801
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0
youtube.com/watch?v=06rV-az5z6c
supforums.com/thread/152673968/politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau
youtu.be/GFi8L9Pvfws

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

(((WEIGEL))))

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Lol I bet the Jews really regret coining the FN buzzword

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Best way to handle the kikes? Use their own tools against them.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Trump called out the kikes so many times in his speech last night, without directly naming htem.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

it would be the first time he ever did that.
trump is a zionist. did he turn 180° over night?
link

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Then he started WW3 by sucking Israels cock, or did you not know that?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Do you ever get tired of spouting off the same talking points and posting the same pictures for 10 months? You have no idea of what's going on and you're an even worse shill. It's quite sad that this is all the Jews can muster up. Someone like you.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

No. He CALLED OUT Israel.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

You can't be the president of Israel's piggy bank and tell them you're too vegetarian to suck kosher dick.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Who's who? Tell me.. who's jewing who?

Liam Long
Liam Long

mfw When the first mudslime's post is answered by the 2nd mudslime.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Holy shit. You guys are seriously losing your minds. This is amazing.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Since when does Israel ask for permission to claim what they want? If Israel wanted Jerusalem, they would have took it 20 years ago. Trump called their bluff.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

i am expected to uphold ethical standards of journalism as reflects directly on my employer, take a look at my blue check mark
haha everything was just a joke

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

presstitute BTFO. but does weigel realize open season on presstitutes is imminent?
hi samefag.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

I know, it's amazing how the JIDF shills, and Mudslime shills here the we should be picking sides. They don't seem to understand that this is a 3 sided war.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

can you name a single instance where trump criticised zionism?

no, he just declared palestina the capital of the jewish state. trump is not christian, trump is a zionist.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Maybe I misunderstood your post. But your picture seems to indicate you're trying to say that Hitler was a zionist.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

I was just joking. Bahaha

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Dude. YOU ARE JIDF. Palestine will rise again.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

kikery doesn't work, dead man.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

OK, have fun. Don't involve us.

William Robinson
William Robinson

just a prank bro

James Perry
James Perry

What the fuck are you on about now?

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

p-please stop attacking me Mr President I already apologized
meanwhile I and the media will work to slander the reputation of any of my enemies even after they apologize and cuck

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

us
I can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation so every single fucking Jew all over the world collectively loses their mind.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

More like, they engraved the plates, we actually coined it's true use.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

Nah, we have to wait until one side starts "winning," and then tip the scales just a tiny bit to keep it going on.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Weigel is the same traitor that took down Ron Paul. Fuck this stupid (((motherfucker)))

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

tfw Mueller exposes Israel and its crimes for the world to see and nothing can stop it.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Why is the media pushing so much concentrated bullshit in such a short time? What's about to happen? Anyone know?

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

can't comprehend ID
How new are you?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

LEL I TROLL U THIS WHOLE TIME BTFO HAHA U TOOK ME SERIOUZLY

So its confirmed, journalism these days is officially ran by /b/tards.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

again
Lol wat

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Mueller is about to finish his investigation. The cold snap on the east coast is no coincidence.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

,or sell weapons to both sides to boost the US economy.

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

no one posts the picture in question

What a shitty thread.

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

To be fair, it's easy to drop wifi and used phone data to simulate multiple IDs

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

OH also......The 59 Tomahawk missles fired in Syria weren't actually fired in Syria.

Trump bombed an Israeli air base for trying to genocide Palestinians with chemical weapons.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Like hitting them a menorah?

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

new enough to not be a dead man, old enough to kill you. dead man.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Fucking right??? When he was talking about how everyone who lost money should sue ABC and I'm thinking he's basically saying "sue those kikes out of business".

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Wringing them with your hands

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

As nepotist as the jews are, there are many teams. Secular or talmudic jews seem to be the problem.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

are you denying historical facts now ?

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Also when he was talking about World War 3 it was obvious he meant the Jews were trying to start WW3.

They don't pay. They don't ever pay.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Get more material, shill.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

This.

They can both go to hell.

Same with both the niggers and spics. Not aligning with either of those savages, they both need to just kill each other and wipe each other out.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Sorry Jew. You people have no control over the narrative anymore. This isn't your reality. It's over. This is our reality now.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Nasser and the the Arab League started a war 50 years ago leaf. Result: Arab League BTFO and Israel took the Old City.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

checked

Gonna still have to explain some of the latter ones there for me, user

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Just because Hitler made a deal, does not make him a Zionist. Same applies to Trump. This is a complicated game boys.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

I still didn't get a link, quote, argument or anything where trump ever criticized Zionism, Israel, Jews. btw.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

your official account
blue checkmark
your job is news
your job relies on trustworthiness

HAHA LMAO I'M JUST TWEETIN HERE Y U GOTTA B MAD BRO IT'S JUST A PRANK???

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

pic this shit makes me sick. What an embarrassment of a world leader

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Sure, which ones?

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Nah, using some of that "holy oil" to burn them.
Yeah, the removal of the two, would solve most of the western worlds problems. Asia is taking the lead right now, and I think it's purely because they have a distinct lack of both.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

i love it when gramps gets his knickers in a twist

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

lol
he's like a snorty 12yo faggot
potus my ass

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

It's just a fucking prank bro

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

What were the Jews thinking about when this took place?

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Look, I honestly believe deep down that Trump is a bit of a zionist, but then again what do you expect from an American billionaire who has to deal with rich zionist jews on a constant basis his entire life. And what American president in the last few decades hasn't been one?

But you're rendering Trump to the one-dimensional by saying his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital was simply because he sucks Israel's cock. I see it as more complex than that. The 1995 law officially recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and so has Clinton, Bush and Obama. Trump wasn't doing anything different.
Now, where I see the 4D chess is in Trump finding yet another easy victory. The law was already in place since 1995 and presidents before had said the same thing. Trump simply saw an easy win in enforcing the law and "officially" recognizing it which literally means he added the word "officially" before the same statements every other president had made before. How is this a win? A ton of American conservatives are pro-Israel, a ton of American Republicans are pro-Israel, a huge percentage of American Christians are pro-Israel. There's a bunch of never-Trumpers in all of those camps which he basically just won over. More importantly, he won over a bunch of never-Trump Republicans who pro-Israel, or at the very least now the Jewish lobby get to pressure them into supporting Trump.
All he had to do was stand in front of a camera, repeat the same speech other presidents have made in the past, say "official" in front of the word "recognition" and move the embassy, which was BY LAW supposed to have been moved in 1995 anyways. Easy win.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

The land belongs to Zionists, blame Brittain.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

using written propaganda to argue against historical facts
did you know that there were jews in the SS and that it was jews who maintained orders in the concentration camps ?
Are you now also denying that the German Reich government until 1939 facilitated the transportation of Jews and their belongings to palestine/israel ?

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

The picture goes along with the other part (I do not have it on hand) where the jews in the levant stopped allowing the german jews to emigrate there. There was an agreement but then they realized they would be vastly out numbered by foreigners they had nothing in common with and lose power.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Voices, raven, rod & ring, and who Putin is hugging and what that implies.

Re: voices - call out in silence? Why them two, in particular?

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Don't you go crazy listing off the same talking points provided by your handlers over and over?

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

I saw Washington Post streaming that rally on YouTube last night.
They even panned the crowd on that stream. There had to be a good 20k people there. Entire floor was full and the stands were mostly full.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

saved

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Whenever Trump says FAKE NEWS, who do you think hes criticizing? Now, with Wikileak's help, it's even more obvious to people. NAME THE OLIGARCH

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Awesome live TV rant? Checked, kekt, and rekt!

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Voices call out in silence that ALL can hear = people have been waiting for Mueller to finish his investigation. He's actually been looking into Israel an hteir corruption in oru government. Kushner is also the person whose going to be making the speech or speeches outlining just what they've done because I guess he's in the treibe and the only one allowed to do it.

Ravens starving = no more Palestinian genocide, the ravens have no more food to eat.

Bear leaving its cave = Russia becoming a part of the western world an politics again without being used as a scapegoat. He's hugging Assad because they won.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

ah yes saying that jews participated in the supposed extermination of jews is now a jewish talking point

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

He’s working with the Russians, no he’s working with ZOG, no he’s a Nazi, no he’s a supremacis, no the’s GOP but was a Democrats,

Get it through your thick head Sup Forums

Trump is simply Trump and then there’s everybody else.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Rod and the Ring implies the Rothschild/Khazar Mafia/Zionists attacking. Vegas was that attack and if it were successful the end goal would be making a coup against Trump. That was foiled.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Trump is working with the entire world to destroy the Khazarian Mafia.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

I was just pretending to be retarded

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

threadly reminder that you are in the best timeline.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

The Bongs were exhausted and wanted out.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Nah dude, Trump is doing Trump things wither you accept or not.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

This. This timeline is about the strangest most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

You can't even speak english properly. Fuck off Mordecai.
Wither

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

A JOKE LA CALM DOWN

This is why meat grinders exist.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

its my personal account not wapo lol
366K follower
personal my ass

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

is this the tweet that kills the media

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

d'Tis uahALL dust a d'YOke haha

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

this thread got derailed. fuck wapo and all leftist shills.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Speak or write? Do you even English? Clowns who perseverate on ZOG are ZOG.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

dude

this is the death of the media

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

i know it's just a youtube thing but VIACOM owns roosterteeth i think.
and they used to be more open about talking about things now it's just 100% anti-right.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

What is the source of this prophecy and it's significance if any? Was it written long ago, recently? Did it get awesome digits? I hear people quote it this last year but never heard it before at all.
TLDR: Can I get the quick rundown?

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Israel has more or less held Jerusalem for the last 50 years, though certain quarters are certainly more Muslim than West Jerusalem.

Basically the Muslim world is throwing a hissy fit over something they've known was reality for half a century. Because if they do, people are dumb enough to blame it on America for nodding to the truth, not the teeming hordes for throwing bricks and fire-bombing buildings.

It's amazing, acting like spoiled children means people default to blaming the adults in the room.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

JUDEO CHRISTIAN VALUES
I believe were his exact words.
Trump is a kike cock sucking traitor.
He is a slave of the federal reserve and is following (((their))) plan which is the only reason he isnt dead yet.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Trump is allowing the news media to expose themselves Art of war style.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Whoops, forgot the picture.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

If you talk about how the ZOG is bad you are a ZOG shill.

Okay, that's it. The kike shills on this board are completely losing their minds.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

When he talks about Fake News, he's not just shitposting. He's trying to break a spell they've had over people going back to Cronkite and further. It's not something he can explain once in a speech or something, because the media gets to re-brainwash people multiple times a day. That's why he keeps pointing it out, one event after another.

I think he's working up to action, eventually. Either more pressure for 1-2 of them to sell to a non-CIA-run company, or FCC action on their licenses. I wouldn't be surprised if they violate the terms of their licenses left and right, with how blatant they've gotten in the last couple years.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

yawn

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

working up to action
Are you kidding? CNN's ratings are in the shitter. ESPN is hemorrhaging money, not the least because ratings are down from the football games. I don't see any element of (((reactive))) news coming out of this unscathed.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

LOL, I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, JOKES ON YOU :D

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

And this is the response from Hollywood.
REMEMBER MY TROOPS, IT IS THEY WHO ARE INSANE!
WE SHALL NOT SURRENNNNDERRR!
They're finally acknowledging they're trying to participate in information warfare and losing to Trump, ALLCAPS, and people turning off their TV. Fucking glorious.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

I used to think Trump and his twitter were retarded but Twitter is pretty much is only way to directly communicate with Americans without the media spinning it.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

And if you have any doubts it's real ...

twitter.com/jonfavs/status/939644449033936896

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

This, people act like samefagging is hard because of I.D's. I can't just turn off my wifi on my phone and I have a new I.D.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Proof. Easy as shit.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

You're giving it way too much thought. You're supposed to latch onto a particular phrase he said, or a particular picture of him, and decide whether he's totally pro or con based on that.

But seriously, the best reason I've heard for moving the embassy is that the old one is utterly bugged by Mossad and other deep state agencies. Of course it is, right? No way you could ever sweep it thorougly without moving everyone out for a few months so you can "redecorate." Moving to a new place gives them a chance to bring in the best counter-intelligence there.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

It’s called art of war doofus. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Enemies come from all places. Trump will continue to do Trump. You pointing out ZOG 24/7 makes you a ZOG shill.

David Allen
David Allen

Nah, the new one will be bugged to shit by Mossad too. Israel doesn't take their national security lightly.

That said, true, it'll put them off-balance for a while.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Some one also mentioned that moving the embassy makes it more difficult for Israel to expand it's border. I can't remember the reasoning why though. Also could just have been a shill making shit up too.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

How? He declared something that in reality should be totally meaningless to any thinking person, except of course the mudshits who are chimmping the fuck out on jews and will soon find themselves with a one way ticket back to the sandbox. meanwhile, the (((pentagon))) will be audited. (((Hollywood))) will continue to be destroyed

how is this not winning?

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Agreed (and checked). I should have said "regulatory action." There are still millions of people who reflexively believe everything the MSM says, at least as a default. The more he can beat them down, the easier it will be to take direct action beyond just Twitter beatings, without people thinking he's attacking the Freedom of the Press. The media will still scream that, of course, so the fewer people who still listen, the better.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

When they're cornered they play fool themselves.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

cant even imagine getting owned this hard. god the butthurt must be incomprehensible.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

You're giving it way too much thought. You're supposed to latch onto a particular phrase he said, or a particular picture of him, and decide whether he's totally pro or con based on that.
This. Every single phenomenon in the universe is a dichotomy

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

do you guys have muslims like in mainland

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Yes, at least this one is smart enough to realize what's going on.
Odds that Favreau hasn't ever told an actress to shut up and start sucking?

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Someone made a log of the shit CNN's been pumping out. Looking back, it's amazing how desperate they've been for attention. I sincerely wonder if they projected a terrible ratings slump from cable-cutting and hoped anti-Trump memes would pump up the volume. You know, like The Colbert Show's staff "retooled."

twitter.com/omriceren/status/939550837088686080

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

The media died on election day 2016. This is just their decapitated corpse thrashing about.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

It was some random Canadian poster about... a year and a half ago I think. If you really wanna find the date you can google "the prophecy of pol" and youll probably get the crusader post as a first result which you can follow back to the original screenshots.

My personal take is that there's something to it but that's entirely because it matches my view on the grand scheme of the world.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Odds that Favreau hasn't ever told an actress to shut up and start sucking?
I don't know. You want to start a WeSearchr for the legal defense of any woman willing to come forward with credible allegations against him?

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Just watch. Theres more to come..

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Everything i say on twitter is a joke
So, she must be joking

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

ww3 starts
angry

who cares how it starts, just watch it burn

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Damn I have not been called a doofus in a long long time kek. But yeah, you're right I know he's pulling some chess moves the normies can't see yet.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

This. They didn't want Jerusalem right now. It puts them in a really difficult position. If Greater Israel is a final end then you have to sort of control when things happen. Trump gave them Jerusalem and it just made those Greater Israel plans become a bit more difficult. Like, we will see what the Saudi-Israel-Egypt-Jordan alliance does in the mean time but despite being allies, the Muslims do not like that Israel just Jerusalem recognized as their own capital by the primary superpower. Remember, this Israel was not supposed to have Jerusalem- it was supposed to be an international city managed by the UN. Trump sort of kept his campaign promise and straight up threw a wrench in the plans without really thinking much of it. Things have become more complicated for Israel.

John Allen
John Allen

Mueller has been investigating Israel this whole time. Israel will not exist at all soon.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

There are surely women who didn't mind putting out for him to get parts when he was younger, but who don't feel so good about it now, especially with #metoo. It would be totally unfair to encourage them to come forward, of course.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

VIVI NEVO

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

A yes, the Jew shows it´s true nature

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

It would be disingenuous if there's any evidence to suggest it was buyer's remorse. Actual rape or "I'm a hugger", though? Hollywood is incredibly risk-averse now.

Angel King
Angel King

BUMP

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

when winning: AHHH HA HA DRUMPF BTFO GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE GENTS YES THAT IS MY IMAGE PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR LICENSING FEES
when losing: h-ha yeah it was just a j-joke don'tcha know what sat-ire is?
Punching fog.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Very fair to call me out
Lol, what a piece of shit.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

NO MERCY.

The rams has touched the wall.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

It called demoralization, something is repeated often, a physiological tactic that Trump is countering punching with all enemies foreign and domestic. Everybody will get in line.

4D Jacks!

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

killary, obongo and the rest try to flee
"But baby, it's cold outside! :^)"

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

You get the feeling he doesn't like being in the spotlight much. I wonder why that would be.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Then he started WW3 by sucking Israels cock
4D chess, burger.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

just pretending to be retarded

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

why did you delete it?

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

By declaring Jerusalem the kike capitol he’s preventing the Saudi-Israel alliance from openly uniting against Iran. There’s no way the saudis can get the Sunni world on board with their Jew alliance if Muslims begin to think the temple is going up soon

Brody King
Brody King

mods did

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

but this is it

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

How do you even speak, you are set to be minority white in just a generation. Hows Angela doing? What does Germany even do now, you are known internationally as literal cuckolds by the brown hoards of the world.

fuck off kraut retards

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Their DNC/globalist masters are desperate, nothing seems to be working.

losing every midterm seat despite significant resources poured into them
losing Alabama on Tues despite using all their media resources to smear the GOP
losing NeverTrumpers(tm) to the whole Make Jerusalem Great Again thing Trump did the other day where even turbo nevertrumpers agreed Trump had some balls
knowing Mueller hasn't got shit on Trump, their fairy tale of impeachment isn't happening
moral panic
moral panic
moral panic

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

(((globalism)))

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Filename

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Nazi meme flag
You know how I know you're a faggot?

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

It's documented fact that zionists called for atrocities against jews to "inspire" them to go to palestine.
Then in 1943 the zionists realized they would have no relevancy to the anglo-saxon countries if they didn't (((prove))) that they had suffered terrible casualties like the allies. So they faked them, like the disgusting parasites they have always been.

David Wood
David Wood

As a die hard Trump supporter who did everything I could to get him elected, I have to admit he lied big time on one issue.

Trump said, we would get tired of winning so much. He was wrong. I fucking love it!

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

They literally told people to stop saying it because conservatives turned it against them.

archive.fo/3gu15

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Jews always project and accuse the goyim of what they're doing. They come from a long line of con-artist sociopaths

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Trump warns Israel: Stop announcing new settlements

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446

Even Trump Admits It: The Western Wall Is Occupied Territory
read more: haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.789801
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.789801

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Was this deleted? Why?

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

(((you)))

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Pronounced "waggle"

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

They only coined it to fight pizza gate... and now it's backfired and that's the only thing they still use it for occasionally.

Hudson James
Hudson James

I found it in the archives here 77198488. Doesn't really seem like much except a Leaf getting Brexit right before it happened. Good luck? A winter (begins to cool) has already passed without much happening. Seems vague like Q and therefore not much else about it.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

It was like releasing a box of rattlesnakes in your house to deal with the rat that got in.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

fight fire with fire

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Speaking of which, remember back after 2012 the (((media))) kept reporting about the dangers of sociopaths and how people should basically go secret police on Americans they suspect of being one? The truth is that not all sociopaths are bad ones. And it takes a sociopath to catch one.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Where are pictures of the actual crowd?

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

get gassed kike

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

The official told the Post that the White House was not consulted on Israel’s unprecedented announcement of 5,500 new settlement housing units over the course of his first two weeks in office.
The star had gorged itself on clay.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

Fuck trump I could totally kick his ass in a fight and do a better job as president

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

I fucking love metallica. People say its shit. Say megadeath is better. I like both.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlgUx7_aN0

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Dad metal
Plebbiest of pleb music taste

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Well enlighten me leaf.

Carson King
Carson King

Zapp & Roger is better. 1970s sitcoms are better, that's where I get my news from.

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Remember Trump is /ourguy.. He is bring the Jews to attention worldwide by establishing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, knowing full well that the muzzies will get pissed off and attack Israel. This is all a part of the plan.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

I'd drag you across the border, rape you to death on live television and Trudeau would give me a paycheck and an apology, while making your parents pay for a ticket to watch him apologize in person.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

muh crowd size
what an insipid little cryass

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

I'm sorry I don't reply to 400 pound manbabies laying in their bed.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

leafcore
youtube.com/watch?v=06rV-az5z6c

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Hitler wasn't a zionist, but he definitely wanted kikes to gtfo out germany

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

Yeah, and he also supported the Palestinians.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

So? All that proves is me, OP and the gentleman behind aren't 400 pound manbabies.

Are you implying that it would take a 400 pound manbaby to rape you, given the normalcy of every other degeneracy in leafistan?

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

White Jewish privilege.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Best post. That would be easy to push too.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Google Madagascar plan.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Confirmed

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

pronounced "bagel"

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Unironically, who?

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

That's why everyone is important. Msn is effective at brainwashing because they repeat a message several times per hour. Cnn needs to be turned into a joke so that when they repeat their well thought out messages everybody laughs.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

JARED KUSHNER IS THE TIME TRAVELING LEAF!!!!

(0)
Sup Forums - JARED KUSHNER IS THE TIME TRAVELING LEAF!!!!!

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

supforums.com/thread/152673968/politics

oy vey

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Who the fuck is Jon Favreau?
I don't blame you for not recognizing him. He sort of flamed out after directing a ton of cape shit. Big friends with Mark Ruffalo, no doubt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Yep. Every person spreading the word, or just saying "CNN Fake News reported...." makes a difference.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

That is fucking gold

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Truth. WaPo is fake news

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Trump always fires back. Libturds hate this.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

I think he first got known for Swingers (writer and actor), but lately he directs more. Jewish mother and schooling, of course.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

And if they ease up, hoping he will too, he fires twice as hard. That's what really blows them away, because no Republican has ever done that to them.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

What are you babbling about!?!

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Which is why they reeeeeee about his twitter and want it shut down. No other president, or national leader, has ever had a direct connection to "the people" like Trump. Which is why they fear to JFK him.

Nah. The surveillance will be built in and totally top-tier tech.

Not only millions of normies believe US MSM.
Trip challenging a well embedded script like the Bosnia war... Anons here on Sup Forums just reeeeeeeee
Not realising that was was "Syria" and "Libya" before the internet.
The KLA succeed, and did what ISIS was supposed to do in Syria.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

Jews living in Germany prior to WW2, weren't rounded up in concentration camps. They were allowed to sell all of their assest to the German state and immigrate to Palestine under an agreement reached with the world jewish congress. Once the immigrants arrived in palestine, the money they recieved for selling thier assests could be spent at a german owned stores only. This way the Nazis could ensure that the wealth of these undesirables that were being kicked out would stay within the german economy. The Jews didn't see that one coming and declared economic war on germany 2 years before the first shot was fired.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

you're trying to say that Hitler was a zionist.
yup, Hitler was a big time zionist homosexual

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

This way the Nazis could ensure that the wealth of these undesirables that were being kicked out would stay within the german economy.
Wew lads, Krauts outjewing the jew

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

That's what coin linked early is. It's the coins the immigrating Jews sold their assests for. It was only good in German owned stores in Palestine. Had no monetary value anywhere else.

Joseph White
Joseph White

Man this weirdly orange president of yours is really touchy when it comes to his little crowds, huh?

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

youtu.be/GFi8L9Pvfws

Dumbass.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

he's literally the worst president you had...lol history is amazing

Brody King
Brody King

Reagan's ability to connect to the people through the media filter infuriated them, but it's nothing like Trump's. I wonder what Reagan could have done with social media and the ability to get video out direct to the people.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Trump on Jews' side
Nope, try again.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

still butthurt over 1938, slav shit?

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

"little" crowds.
Nope
"Touchy"
Nope. Is demanding fair and honest reporting.
He's been proved correct (again)
That the media is manipulating, lying and attempting to construct a narrative that trump is not popular.
It is not working.
The media agenda is being spotlighted and defused.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

its not jon favreau the actor/director. its jon favreau the obama speech writer

But being jewish is just a coincidence

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

yeah, i dunno. this still confuses me

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

kike detected. keep calling everyone who calls you out on your bullshit (((mudslime))). that worked wonders for dems and calling everyone a (((racist))) didn't it?

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

holy shit. trump really is /ourguy/

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

I love my president

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Satisfying

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

you mean 360°

Cameron White
Cameron White

Why is this orange faggot so pre-occupied with his image?

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

too old - no one will understand

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Oh, my mistake. Thank you for pointing that out.

So even the Obama Machine is recognizing they're CALLING THE VICTORIOUS ARMIES OF THE LEFT to #RESIST, right? "Remember, my legion, THEY are the evil ones!"

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Holy shit. You're right.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

Could you assholes shit or get off the pot. When are you going to destroy humanity like you've been promising?

Christian Long
Christian Long

There used to be dignity in the office of the POTUS, and now it's a day care with a petulant manchild.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

cry moar, faggot

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Shut the fuck up muzzie, your religion is literal feces

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Imparch grump!

Huurrrnduuur

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit