All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/152659884/politics
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511168032793.webm

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

wow.........made me think.............

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

Now switch the genders and that's how women wish to be treated.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Who is this fat whore?

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Gee I wonder who paid for that house she is living in?

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Knowing that these sluts will end up lonely and miserable in their 30s is just too sweet

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Well, women are more than 50% of the labor force now, so probably her.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

wanting a women who will follow her natural instinct is a bad view to have

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

That's cause we are thinking about our future children. Why are lefty women so fucking dumb

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

I actually prefer doing my own cooking, cleaning and lanudry.

I've moved back home and I dont like my mother's cooking or her shitty housekeeping.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Enjoy TGIFridays bar and wearing all that turquoise.

John Harris
John Harris

Guys are creeps, Right guys?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

All the shill threads have the same formula.

insert a picture of some stupid and easily debunkable argument made by a thot or some kike-funded group
name the thread POL BTFO!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!!1
Sage.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Degenerate level bait

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Why you so mad, son.

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

The man is the one making the money by breaking his back all day every day. I swear these artists haven't heard of "not living on welfare"

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

that male newscaster haircut
Why

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

I actually prefer doing my own cooking, cleaning and lanudry.
this

My girlfriend isn't that good of a cook and she never cleans the dishes well. The only thing she does is her clothes. Im ok with that because she is shit at cleaning and i like things clean

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Idk you get kinda of sick of wasting your money on takeout every night and having the dishes be a mile high. Hoes these days never want to do their fair share. Ever been to a millennial women's apartment? Fucking filthy especially if they have roommate's

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Not in the industries that pay enough to support a family.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

So, by her logic, if a woman wants to stay home and have a husband thats the bread winner in the family it means she wants to fuck her dad?

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Imagine complaining about having to be a stay-at-home mom
I'd love to just stay home all day, clean and cook and take care of the kids. It'd be comfy as fuck. Unfortunately I'm a dude and it'd make me want to off myself in the long run, but women are throwing this away in favor of doing shitty unnecessary work so they can barely afford dog food or day care

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

POWERFUL

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

or because it takes a ton of work to maintain an efficient household with kids, and two adults who work 40+hrs a week can't give either the attention the two deserve. A housewife is not an ignoble position to be in whatsoever, nor is it always heavenly.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

I would never allow a woman to cook or clean for me, since females suck at cooking and are disgusting slobs whose idea of cleaning is to just spray lysol everywhere. And I'm not even that good at cooking but I'm still better than professional female chefs. Women just suck at everything, and if given the choice in doing anything I will do it myself before having a female do it (and 9 times out of 10 she will do it wrong).

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Isn't the man supposed to be out working though?

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

This, why are women so eager to throw their happiness away? All because its what's socially acceptable now I fucking hate this trash culture we live in. Women don't even know how to cook anymore

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

I don't know that different jobs bring different paychecks at home

Dylan James
Dylan James

tfw youre a male in an industry that cant support a family

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

When women want gifts for their petty existence and a man with a lot of money, a big ass house, and a Porsche.
when that woman won't clean and cook for that man

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

media btfo

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

So moral of the story: don't respect women.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

This, but unironically...

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Well cooking and cleaning is certainly easier than women's typical jobs, where they frequently get injured, die, or get things like black lung, amirite?
owait

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

How dare those men want women can be mothers

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Implying it's humane for society to encourage two people to wagecuck all day and do chores all night and keep their kids in daycare.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

i'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume she's not married and make a prediction of where her future is heading

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

I cook my own chef tier food, don't like people touching my shit, checkmate.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

This is my post reposted

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

pretty much this

sage

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Go outside to sell burgers, has more dignity than get paid to do this faggot

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Tell me about your mother.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

It was a funny OP image, I saw it in the archives and just had to repost. :^)

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Legitimately this. It's the only, ONLY logical conclusion from that image.

Brayden James
Brayden James

Noko to piss off the sage-fags! :)

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

wanting someone to do basic chores while you work to feed and support them makes you a baby

These people are just moron teenagers who never got put through the trauma needed to make them realize life won't put up with their bullshit and if they don't start acting like an adult they'll be fed into the meat grinder.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

damn, this look pretty realistic, still the part from 0:47 to 0:53 is a dead giveaway

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

You didn't get permission. That's my intellectual property

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

What the fuck does that dude know about women

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Women are not involved in industries that create wealth

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

life won't put up with their bullshit and if they don't start acting like an adult they'll be fed into the meat grinder.

demonstrably false

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

I want a wife who's nice, cute, does what I tell her to do and loves me unconditionally. Don't care much for the housework part, I can do that if I have to.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

well, if he goes to work 8 hours a day to bring in money I'd say keeping the house clean and doing some laundry is quite a fair part.

lazy cunts, just wanna sit on their arses all day doing nothing and have the man do EVERYTHING.
How far from reality do these bitches live?

Joseph King
Joseph King

Leftist women don't want children, they just want to indoctrinate yours out of spite because they realize society despises them and they're going to die alone and thus desire to drag others down with them

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Fug.

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

It's still her house don't insult you ungrateful little shit.

Alexander King
Alexander King

I'm ok with that.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

I only want the cleaning part, most women these days cant cook for shit

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

/qa/
/b/

Loide.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

They pretend that all women work full time while raising kids and that this isn't a dehumanizing inhumane condition.

This is why they don't want you to have kids BTW. It's fucking obvious when you have kids that 1. The nuclear family is bad, you need your parents help when you have a baby. 2. A child needs their mother all day long if they are to breastfeed.

I'm not even against women in the workplace or women who choose not to have children but we have to get real about this shit.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Gf made me lunch and washed my clothes today while I'm at work and asked me to pull on her braids while I fuck her later.
Eurocuck btfo ?

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

Do people really think ISIS fakes their videos? What's the point of faking this shit when you have actual prisoners.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

They are right. Being a fucking man means not being a little bitch who needs mommy to pick up after them.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Yeah, don't waste your time pretending to be legitimately interested in them or that anything they say is important. Maybe throw them a bone every now and then, but don't treat them like your equal and certainly don't let them think that they have power. When you respect them, they start to think that they are better than you for some reason. They see it as weakness and they devalue you. Never treat a woman better than you treat yourself. This doesn't mean being a dick to them, it just means that you always hold yourself and other men in higher regard relative to them.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

I should also say that cooking is fun and not a burden for a man to do if his wife shops for him, and when you have a young baby it's natural for the man to shop clean and cook along with the parents because the woman is busy with the child.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

This delusion makes me sad.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Justice, it's called justice

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Degenerate scum.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Good luck with that. I think your 2D waifu is all you're getting.

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

Didn't she kill herself?

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

They forgot the rest:
...while I'm at work to provide for her and our children.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Men are better cooks, and I think most appreciate that keeping a house does involve a lot of work, especially once children come along. They all think we want to barge in the door at 6:00, yell for steak and a beer, and tell her to wait for us in the bedroom. I know those guys exist, but I think they're assholes, too.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Has any of you even had their first kiss? No wonder you're so bitter, you never talk to women in the first place.

Also, bait post, saged

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Yes because all those husbands before the 1960's were just big babies right?

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

1. Most women enjoy cooking for their husband/boyfriend.
2. Running a vacuum cleaner through the house every week and doing some dusting doesn't take very long, even in a fairly big house of say 200-300m2.
3. Usually it's the man that fixes things that are broken around the house

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

source for first half?

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Image doesn't show the man busting his ass at work while his wife is at home cheating on him with the milk man.

John Evans
John Evans

That's still too nice user, you aren't going to get laid that way
Just treat them like dirt and they'll cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with you

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Now where's the part where the man goes to work and loses his thumb in an accident with a wood chipper but it's okay because he's sexist?

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

An Italian fascist died there, are you happy about this ?

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

triggered

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

so what do they want a man that do that for them while they do nothing, or are they going to do it alone?

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

being this new

John Moore
John Moore

Yup. Only soyboys and beta orbiters cannot grasp this fundamental truth.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

I wish this would happen to me

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

This. Back when there were clear expectations of wives a lot of guys were lazy, cruel, abusive, etc but that isn't an argument against men and women doing different jobs in the relationship voluntarily.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

I won't mind cooking for my husband, i'm actually looking forward to it

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

What do her feet look like?

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

tfw work all day while ex would stay home and do literally no dishes or cleaning
say i was too lazy to do them
lmfao bye bye

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

Breaking your back in the coal mines was so easy back in the day. Just give me my pickaxe and diaper please.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

Agree

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Howdy partners I'm from the San Antonio Gun Enthusiasts club and I want to tell you about SAGE

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Sup Forums posts about this very phenomenon all day, every day, for months now, on into eternity
daughter of hippies shares modest Sup Forums SFW banter
"Sup Forums BTFO"

Non sequitur, or faggotry.
Your choice.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

This is exactly why I don't hold the door for women anymore or even say hi and make small talk in public. They're all buried in their phones and cry harassment if you try to socialize with them.

This is why I just use Tinder and ask women if they want to smash.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Indeed. All these behaviour patterns are unsustainable in the most direct sense of the word. They lead to not reproducing. The genetic basis of this behaviour, of susceptibility to this behaviour, will self-delete in a time of freedom

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

implying you don't want to barge in the door, yell for steak and beer, and take her to poundtown at the earliest convenience

You're not a man.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

90% of pol will be like that in their 30s

John Phillips
John Phillips

Good

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Just don't have a family? Chances are you'll keep yourself from getting burned in divorce court down the line.

James Price
James Price

I guess you could be right. If I get friendzoned, I just stop responding to them altogether. If they get mad I just tell them that I'm not interested in wasting my time.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

she'll never get a stable marriage

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Ha. Alright, fair enough.

Michael Young
Michael Young

So will we, user.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

doesnt matter
we're aiming straight
some of us will make it and form the core of the rebirth of civilization

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

Just find a woman who isn't completely braindead or too far gone and start subverting.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

i really hope not, every single person in my family has had 3 or more kids for the past few generations.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

I don't know what the friendzone is, I hear about it but I never actually experienced it.
I keep girls as friends so I have a fuck lined up when I need it

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

That's justice

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

I have a fairly well paying job and I am going to start a business on the side to make more money, so my wife can stay at home look after our children and do all the cooking cleaning and housework.

I fucking hate housework.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

It must be nice having a girl that wants your dick.

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

I pray that sometime soon, I get at least the chance to screw it up.
Better than where I am now.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

pol
Go back.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

It must be nice having a girl that wants your dick

Stop it, this is why women don't want to bang you Grow a pair you faggot

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

That's fine. You only keep the ones around who put out. If they aren't going to fuck, discard them as I say. Then yeah, no friendzone.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Godspeed, user

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

?????? That's kinda not the point, it was always the natural order in all societies, the world over from centuries of history, that the man played an important role in protecting, brining home resources, being a good role model and for his children. Infact woman have played important roles in history, but they've always been there for us in least in past history. As a support role. My favorite example of this, is look at the second great awakening, and the roles woman played to literally give the country a purpose to live for, they literally were responsible; for instilling values in our nations history maybe not so much as today sadly though. But woman are important, just not in the roles as liberals try to put them in.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

If women love working in the soulless corporate environment and brag about how much more ambitious and intelligent they are than men, why don't men just become stay at home husbands and let women slave away at work? That seems like a win win to me. But no, women want the Chad CEO that can also do housework and take care of the kids after coming home from work.

Fuck that shit.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

I don't discard women ,what the fuck?
I'll even fuck the fatties, dude. You are putting barriers up, not the women

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Give me the sauce, user, and nobody gets hurt

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

rofl what kind of right wing retard wants a mother for their children? Sup Forums btfo i'm with her now

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Can confirm have liberal female cousin with womens studies degree who is nearly 40. Never married and no kids. She is the most unhappy person I know.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

I have no standards

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

recharge your phone regularly.
wow its almost like mans want an fuck doll who is able to raise children, and that is their real worth.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Give me the sauce, user, and nobody gets hurt

It's a CGI friend, look closer.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Probably wants to be one, desu. Wouldn't you? Trapped in a weak body, weak mind. Idolizes a strong, clean cut man. Couldn't get one to love her -- so why not be one?

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Well, you can do what you want. My standards are different.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

fucking jew whores.

well.. time to become gay.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Seriously, if a girl wants to be your friend, she wanted to fuck you at some point.
I may not have standards, but I get laid unlike others in this thread
Also, cute girls are easier to get into the sake, most guys are really intimidated by their looks and they end up being super lonely because if it. Try giving the good looking ones a bit of attention, don't be nice to them be cocky dicks and make them butts of your jokes

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

be aware that "date" means finding someone to leech onto.
they dont see fuckbuddies as failed dates

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

My standards
You sound like women on tinder , they are always talking about standards

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

This. Since you probably don't want them around for anything other than their hole, don't worry about it.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

hahahaahhahahaha

you're one hell of a cuck to believe on that shit.
pretty girls fuck with pretty much anyone because theres no social pressure to make then not become bitches.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

she is single right? just feel it's true.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

But they'll just push ideology that will destroy the west. Look at Chelsea Hanfler, no kids, pushes degeneracy. When traditionalism becomes mainstream we have to shame spinsters and cat lady winos.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

What is it with todays effeminate men, they bitch about standards then wonder why they never get laid
You have to settle if you want to score bro

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

I don’t care. I’m 30, I get better looking every year and make more money every year. I have another 10 years to decide if I want to settle down. If I was a female in the same position, I’d be used goods desperately looking for any man.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

That's just memes in the Dawkins sense of the word and we're better at memes than them

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

You're a slave to your baser instincts if you don't care who or what you're fucking.
There's nothing to brag about when the pussy you're getting is from fat cunts.

I'd rather be alone than debase myself. Pussy isn't THAT great.

Isaac White
Isaac White

Although I agree we have to shame them

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

none of them will look that good.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

How do women get paid to do nothing but talk to other woman about sex? Women really are limited intellectually. When all you know how to do is use sex toys and you devote your whole life towards having the biggest orgasm you can find then you ask men to respect you, it's a fucking joke.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

cuck
I bet you watch porn, that's basically cuckold simulations , and I'm the fucking cuck...kekekekekekekekekek
Keep fapping to 2d women being fucked by 2d men you cuckold simulator addict you

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

She wants it because I treat her like I don't need her or her pussy. I've told her if she one day decides she doesn't want sex that I'll stay with her but I'll be fucking someone so it's in her interest that she puts out. She tried saying she's too tired once and I told her that's fine I'll be fucking her sleeping body anyway.
She stopped shit testing me about sex.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

they do that because how is the woman supposed to compete with her circle of backstabbing 'friends' if her boyfriend/husband doesn't make as much as the others.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

I'd rather be alone
Oh, you will be bro, you will be

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

There is always a fuckin beta orbiter dude. Especially those that actually look half-decent.

In fact, if you become a whiny loser on Sup Forums long enough, you may be the orbiter some day.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Name one successful non-Jewish SJW.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Being a husband and father, even if it doesnt last, is worth it imho

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Odds are their standards will bar them from any meaningful relationships because their single mother raised these effeminate men to have the same standards as a woman. This will lead to their eventual suicide, thus ending their genetic line most effectively

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

...and here's an example of one reason why men pay women 20%-30% less for the same job.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

I fuck the ugly cunts Chad and the betas wouldn't touch, this makes me a pussy slayer and I won't end up alone
What's the heaviest you've fucked? Be honest with us user.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

What is this, double jeopardy ?

Grayson White
Grayson White

How do I not respect women? I've been conditioned to do so

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Very particular choice of words there, "date". "date" in this context essentially means settle down after the wild life. She has no problem "dating" him if it's nothing for the long term.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Honestly, I have a weight limit, if I can't pick them up I won't fuck them.
I'd say around 150 ,give or take, I didn't weight them

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Roasties can only get so toasty. When will she hit the wall hard enough to commit suicide?

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

my best friend recently dumped his roastie girlfriend and I see her sharing all these same sort of memes on goybook. it warms my heart to know she is hitting the wall and channeling her negativity into bitterness rather than fixing her situation. always hated that cunt.

she's 27
can't cook
can't clean
eats like shit
fatter each day
uglier each day
sexual market value at an all-time low
works retail part time
never used her multiple(!) college educations
sizable student debt persists
drives a beater car
rents a shitty basement suite
can't afford nice things
miserable
constantly sharing posts how about great it is to be single
feminist hugbox echo chamber grants countless "likes" every time
this is fine.jpg

he literally dumped her because she was just a nasty, nagging bitch who refused to do housework. he said the final straw was this pile of dirty dishes sitting in the sink from the time he woke up until the time he got home from work on her day off. after 4 years, he just said fuck it and told her to leave.

never seen him so happy. now he's fucking some cute younger girl his mom (of all people) introduced him to.

roasties beware. you are expendable and replaceable.

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Seriously, if a girl wants to be your friend, she wanted to fuck you at some point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This guy doesn't understand the concept of women having orbiters just to get free stuff and validation.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

Also, I fuck more good looking chicks than fatties, it's just fatties tend to have huge breasts and sometimes I'm into that

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Women are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children, they should be relegated back to being property.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

this

there will always be a beta orbiter they'll eventually resort to who's making 6 figures, so they get off scot-free with their bullshit ideology

god forbid they enter the education profession

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Being a girl must be so freaking hard. All kinds of members of the opposite sex always want to have sex with you ;( truly brave

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

I'm guessing that concept never was a problem for me, then again I don't throw money away on women

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

People need to stop responding to these things and sage

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Sorry Hans, not my OC so I don't know. You'll have to find your material for tonight elsewhere.

Looks like a gook to me to be honest with you. Even if it was an Italian fascist, its irrelevant to the point of the webm.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

But they are so much fun

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

someone making 6 figures
going for the leftovers
People who are making 6 figures in their 30s are fucking 18 year olds

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

this is your mind on mgtow

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

man is 36 without wife
spends half his paycheck on a trip to Reno and comes home and adopts a puppy
woman is 36 without husband
blames the patriarchy and ultimately an heroes

WOMYN STRONK

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

woman is a terrible friend and never reciprocates
gets mad when beta orbiters give up and orbit a different ham planet
I dislike both. Men and women are not friends 99% of the time.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

bitch if I'm making enough money to afford a nice house in a white neighborhood and getting you all the botox you could ever want while still wearing my diaper and big bird sweater, it's not unreasonable to expect you to carry me places in the comfortable private setting that I have provided for you. NOW WHERE ARE MY TENDIES

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

treat them how you treat men

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

blackpill ouchy coming through

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Pussy isn't THAT great.

This is true. Desire clouds your judgment and sex might feel like the most important thing. Then you nut, and even if she's beautiful, you will sometimes look at her and wonder what the fuck she's doing there. Why are you putting up with this person? You start thinking about all the shit you have to do, or want to do, anything but the creature lying next to you.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

I don't want to be babied, I don't want to be waited on... I just want to love and be loved, I want an equal partner to share a life with. A key part of any good relationship is give and take, dividing up responsibilities so nobody's stuck doing the same stuff or doing it all on their own.

Guys don't want to spend ten hours a day working a job they hate and women don't want to spend ten hours a day cooking, cleaning, and running errands, but doing it this way means the guy comes home from a long day to a clean home and a warm meal, and the woman doesn't have to worry about whether she'll have a roof over her head or food in her childrens' tummies, and most importantly it saves either of them from having to bear both sets of responsibilities.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

David Walker
David Walker

What Italian fascist? This was ANZAC in the Pacific Theater.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

This is stupid - of course I want my wife to be motherly, I want someone who will actually take care of my kids instead of being a random whore.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

No fucking wonder.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

itt MGTWO support group
Please tell me how the mean lady hurt you edition

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

implying all women aren't random whores

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

t. non-kissless virgin

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

There is always a fuckin beta orbiter dude. Especially those that actually look half-decent.

maybe in the past but that's changing
the "men are dropping out of society" articles aren't being written out of compassion or sympathy, but a concern that betas aren't pursuing middle aged roasties

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

This. Nature is on our side. Only the rich ones can stay young forever.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

beautiful post.
don't mind the pic, I really shed a tear

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I've never met a girl that would willingly mow the lawn and finish it.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

I would enjoy it no reservations. Fuck wagecucks who can't imagine working less than 40hrs/wk + unpaid overtime sucking off fags.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

That's pure treachery.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Okay, I think I've finally found out the true problem. Why does it look like a cheap Chink Disney ripoff? Why are millennials (especially women) so obsessed with Disney?

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

This actually is an unrealistic expectation for men to have as long as both the husband and wife are working, which is usually the case.

Don't go around saying you think women should do 100% of the housework unless you're also OK with being the breadwinner (many NEETs on here are not).

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

How will we recover?

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

hardest job on Earth being a mother
stand-in is a 13 year old babysitter
Women are so ignorant & spoiled its ridiculous

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

when roasties say they want someone to pay their bills, fix any problems and overall have a brain
If I have to fix a sink and am uncapable I feel ashamed. I wonder if she feels ashamed that she can't cook

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

This isn't how the world works anymore, stop trying to buy into that Disney bullshit
Yes, I would love to live in the 1950's also, but that era is long gone, and it doesn't look like it's coming back anytime soon
We are stuck dealing with women who not only have freedom, but also are sold the idea they can get better, what you dumb fuck don't realize, you are falling for that same fucking bullshit
You all need to adapt to the current situation, or you can check out of society , but that fairy tale life you are dreaming of, it doesn't exist anymore

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Why are millennials (especially women) so obsessed with Disney?
kek
Because that's what their genx single mothers put into the VCR as a babysitter

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

This is true on so many levels. Anytime I have a one night stand I can't help but see the girl as a cheap hooker after nut. The only exceptions are cool girls you get to hang with, but let's face it, how many are those? Also, that's closer to a relationship than a one night stand. Boy I look forward to impregnating my wife, I do not look forward to another random roastie though. Got shit to do.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Does she take the garbage out too?
Also, charge your phone. And this of course adds to my recent commentary that almost every time there is a screenshot on Sup Forums the battery is low. Wtf?

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr all these dumb thots will hit 40 while being unmarried, and their daughters will look upon their unwashed mothers with contempt and become their exact opposites.

More and more women are realizing women's liberation was the worst thing that could happen to women.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

and i didn't even get to sleep around :(

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

how's that no-job treating you?

in silicon valley there's thousands of lonely 30-40 year olds making 6 figures desperate for pussy but too socially awkward to make any moves

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

pls dont tell me being an adult is really like this

im 25 and dont need to be this jaded yet

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

this is what feminists want tho. whoops 100 years of feminism down the drain in one twitter post.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

More and more women are realizing women's liberation was the worst thing that could happen to women.
Yeah, try surffing socialmedia and tell me that again with a straight face
You been in Sup Forums's and you tubes echo chamber for a little too long bro, you need to go out in to the real world
Also, clear out your cookies sign out from youtube ,all other socialmedia and start surfing the popular streams . Women aren't waking up, they are doubling down

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

being jaded will be the only thing you have left

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

It doesn't have to be,but if you are here, it most likely will be

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

This seems so over the top, yet I feel the same way.

Are we just fucked up? Is it just the Madonna/Whore Complex? I need answers.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

7 billion people in the world but look at the 70k upboats a feminism got on twitter

Sup Forums gets 2 million uniques a month

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

I love my wife but she's fucking worthless around the house. Luckily, she makes 90k/year. We make the same amount of money so I'm cool with picking up her slack. My only problem is when I have to do a chore that she can't do, like fixing the roof, and she slacks on weekly chores like cooking/cleaning/grocery shopping.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Forgot to add: CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

twitter

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

For fucks sake, you're 25 and don't consider yourself an adult? When I was 18 my dad gave me a good dicking and said "out ya go in the real world boy, for once in your life try not embarassing your family and be a man". I put on my big boy pants and out I went in the real world, at 18. My dad went through the same when he was 14. And there you are, a 25 year old willy nilly talking as if you were some child. Grow a pair you pussy

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

You're a goddam adult, user. Grow the fuck up.

David Murphy
David Murphy

gave me a dicking
Really?! I hope that's just a poor choice of words.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Not really m8. Men who get a steady paying job and a home between the ages of 20-40 can just pick up and marry a young girl.

Potential mates for women decreases with age, and very quickly past the age of 21. On the other hand, potential mates for males increases as men obtain more power and resources. This generally occurs as men grow older.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

doesnt know hes being made fun of

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

When I was 18 my dad gave me a good dicking
I put on my big boy pants
My dad went through the same when he was 14
You got raped.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

I actually believe the man should work towards early retirement so that he can spend as much time with his wife and children as possible.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

I refuse to accept that.

There are 320 million people living in my country. Half of them are women, a fifth in my age range, three-fifths are caucasian, a third are single. If even just 1-in-100 of that part of a fraction of a percentage of the population holds even remotely traditional values, that's still 64,000 women.

I have to believe that at least ONE of them will find me moderately attractive and tolerable to be with.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

you're a fucking adult. NOW. You were since you were 21. Start acting like it.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

I have to believe that at least ONE of them will find me moderately attractive and tolerable to be with.

Not with that autism

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

so that he can spend as much time with his wife and children as possible.
now that we know you have no personality, no personal interests, no private life, and no interests in life
what should we do with that information ?
should we start a gofundme for you aswell ?

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Why are millennials (especially women) so obsessed with Disney?
It's a cry for help from deep within their psyche. Think about it. Disney represents traditional, wholesome living, and they project themselves in that world. Meanwhile, in the real world they have to deal with the fact that most men are just as degenerate and fucked up with sex trauma as they are.

Women are just objects, and the fact that they idealize Disney shows how they really want the world to be.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

nu-uh when men attempt suicide they usually pull through unlike women

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Though I don't intend to wait as long as this user to settle down, ultimately he is correct.

Mating options for males increases with age and power. Some of the best girls in my high school were getting picked up by older men, and I don't even live in an area where this is generally culturally acceptable.

Girls in their late teens almost always want to date older men. If you live in a traditional area of the country, it's not difficult to find a healthy girl in her late teens without urbanite bugperson aspirations.

Grab them either just before they go to college, or the ones who simply don't go to college.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

what lmao

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

When did I say I didnt want a mommy gf?

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

This is why I just use Tinder
Not using Grinder. Come on it's almost 2018.

Mason Long
Mason Long

this bitch is just mad that she can't cook or clean or do anything properly.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

I wish I were female now. Then I could justify liking Disney in my 30s.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

roasties be warned
your life is going to be miserable
you will be alone for a long time
all that time wasted at work will be worthless
because you won't have kids to leave it behind to
the government or a crap charity will take your inheritance and squander it
your desire to be empowered was a kike trick
and instead it empowered them to take an entire generation and flush it
all men will know how worthless you are
so leave that job and find a man and capitulate and give yourself up to him fully

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

it's literally rule women or be ruled by them. saying you want a proper cooking and cleaning wife has nothing to do with sucking her boobs like a baby. like it should. but doesnt. this is why the world is upside down

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

What you're leaving out of this calculation is that there are 4 times the number of men who want those tradthots.

There is no one for u.

u are alone

embrace it

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

nice post

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

No, I didn't. That's a ritual to transition into manhood, from man to man.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

bingo. you huemonkeys are actually some of the smartest posters. I dont know how.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Then they do what my Psych Professor did. Adopt multiple children from Africa.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

damn that's hot. I need to find me a mom wife so I can just come home after work and play vidya. Western Civilization at it's peak

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

disney
wholesome
beauty and the BEAST
what is a "beast" from within the biblical concepts? hrm?

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

How many other men have transitioned you man to man?

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Disney represents traditional, wholesome living,
Uhhh, they represent proect monarach and child abuse...

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

he doesn't bear the manhood passed down for 1000 years of his line
I bet your sperm tests positive for soy

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

noice

Bentley James
Bentley James

project*

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

im college educated, work full time, live completely financially independently, have surplus income to blow on stupid shit, and yet I still feel like I am just pretending to be a corporate professional.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

yeah, and for them its a virtue

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

A bitch should want to serve within 2 weeks of meeting you.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

not two seconds before she lays eyes on you
pleb tier

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

FUCK YOUR FAG INFESTED LAND

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511168032793.webm

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

liberation, i know its hard to understand but i will try my best here.
the human mind is strange as fuck.

take one normal girl make her drink a shit ton of water take her to somewhere with a lot of people.
with time she will pee helsef in public, the catch is if people laught at her it becomes shamefull,
but if you help and say to those people that she has insues and should not be shammed it becomes liberating for her. on her mind she is allowed deviant behavior, as far as no one fron her social circle saw, it becomes a liberating experience.
now onto cucks.
they are sexualy repressed in various ways.
they are extressed
dont have an good perfomance
bisexual tendencies

if you look at the example
the situation usualy shamefull
"pissing in public" "getting cucked"
removes the responsability fron the individual
the perfomance is no longer a problem
and the race thing is just because they are covert racists for not considering blacks as their equals,(btw this is more of an social traid found on all society)

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Got any favorite recipes you'd like to share?

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

and that guy's daughter hates him :)

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Personally I've only experienced that with my father, as is expected. What, do you think I'm a faggot or something? Lmao get over yourself you virgin. This ritual is quite common where I live, even the local priest advocates for it.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

FUKKEN WITNESSED AND /THREAD

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

you filthy Australian beast hahahahh nah i love you guys hahaha

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

you are speaking of what you originally said, right? which was a stern masculine dad being upright with his male son? and ofc everybody turns that into homosex amirite?

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

single mother
relationship advice ignored

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

They were raised by tv.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

a son's dynamic with an overbearing mother is one of hardest things. jews do this. the closer to revelation we get the more the kids start losing it on their parents. the only generation allowed to. yes there is ten commandments. but we all have an eve mom. a fuck up. and a mom mom. and two dads. call no man your father etc etc

Brayden James
Brayden James

That's because working to buy toys makes you no bette than a child. You will only feel like a man after you have your first child.

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

false

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

t. virgin

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

open your own doors and go in the forest while on your rags please

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

you are probably right. Life feels so pointless and empty when I am just working for myself with no clear purpose in sight. I really need something tangible to give meaning to my life.... a child does fill that void for 99% of men

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

what are you talking about?

Justin Long
Justin Long

i personally enjoy my life of having sex with whores. hell i have my own house and car, i dont need a woman. does that make me a loser in Sup Forumss eyes? if yes you are losing allies and fast.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

eh im just blogposting i guess, ive been solo drinking tonight instead of going out and trying to meet a partner so might as well spew out my thoughts and see if anyone replies

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

just had a kid three months ago. My wife stays home with my son. It's not even close to as simple as you make it sound. She's in an endless groundhog day cycle of feeding him, burping him, changing him, getting him to nap, pumping more milk for his next feeding, doing his laundry(we use cloth reusable diapers), just in time to have him wake up and repeat the cycle. Might not sound like much to you, but it wears you down over a 12 hour day, 7 days a week. My job is actually much easier.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

keep doing what you feel you should be doing. there is no free will. alcohol is not the greatest thing but nobody is perfect. talking out of one's ass about gender is a very pervasive and one of worst things. you dont do that

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

He's saying that life is pointless and selfish without having children.

People who want to remain childless for their entire lives are nothing but immature and selfish children.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

with every generation the women will regret their children more and more. oh well

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

not everyone is built for the bachelors life, thats true many wish for a companion or an equal but let me be clear, tradcons are wrong, there is no equal in a woman. be careful of your choices, the government has empowered them with many tools that would make it easy to make you suffer.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

ok israel creator

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Feminist propaganda.
Saged, spicced & niggered

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

...in exchange for working 100 hours a week

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

They want the security of a male dominated household but not the responsibility that comes with it. Welcome to the west.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

Who asked for your opinion sissy? Go get buttfucked by a random nigger in a bar. God, I hate faggots...

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

but user it's not good if every single one of them ends up like that. a man should be able to marry a virgin

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

typical reply. prepare to get fucked in the ass by a clitoris

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

women are more than 50% of the labor force
that's part of the problem. pic related

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

My girl actually likes to be in the submissive role of doing what I tell her. She outright said it before we got more serious. It has nothing to do with being a baby, she likes to do what I tell her.

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

inplying that man wouldn't be at work, with other men, building the society that women have destroyed.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

I don't want weak people as allies. As far as I'm concerned you can get fucked if you don't want kids

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

your fucking flag is an abomination. here it is on a "church". this is literally (((you)))

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

we don't regret him one ounce. But pretending raising a child is easy peasy is ridiculous. I shoulder his responsibilities on the weekends just to give her some time off and by Sunday afternoon I can't wait to go to work again.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

we
listen to what i said. it relates to how these guys are right
male's curse is to toil the fields. woman's is to have a cursed womb

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

It's THIS thread again...

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

d
you know, part of me is glad i wont get to make more white children. better learn Spanish soon bob.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Hate to break it to you. But the number of beta orbiters that actually have money and want to get married is rapidly being depleted. These guys are just playing video games and working less hard than they would've in the past.

This is why the marriage rate is gonna go down below 50%. It will be pretty funny. Even if these beta orbiters wanted to support them, they won't be able to because they haven't put any effort in building a career / wealth in their 20's.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

but you'd rather clean up after 100 cats
OP BTFO

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

i've noticed this too, many are jumping on the mgtow buss. its a shame, getting a college education and getting a comfortable life is not that hard, it would even make their lifes easier, Christ, there were so few girls in stem when i went to school, its totally alien today. haha

David Garcia
David Garcia

dont take Lord's name in vain

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

I dunno I'm starting to fucking hate women but my ex was a professional chef she was good at it and kept things clean

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Oh look, a FAGGOT thinking his opinion matters. I can smell the anal fissures and STDs from here.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

i dont think I ever said anything about gender but ok, I get the rest of what you were conveying.

that's the problem man. I have been browsing this board since I was 20, so 5 years now, and I am completely woke to the problem with modern women. How am I supposed to fulfill my biological imperative to reproduce and raise offspring if I can't find a decent woman to do it with? I am 25 so I have around 10 years or so to figure this shit out before procreating starts becoming a difficult arrangement. I wish I had never discovered this fucking place but at the same time I am thankful that I have dodged so many bullets that I have seen my friends get hit by because I learned what signs to watch for here.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

whites have that horrible empathy gene. if we're going to breed it out, do it with orientals, at least their race has a future.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

RIP in peace men LOL
orange drumpf is FINISHED

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

If you really own a home, there's a lot of room for handyman work. Gutters need to be cleaned, yard work needs to be done -- which can be extensive depending on your yard, how many trees and plants you have, etc -- and wear and tear means painting, caulking, fixing leaks, fixing water damage from leaks, etc.

Of course it makes sense to hire professional help for some of this stuff but if you actually own a house, man + woman both have a lot they could be doing to keep things maintained.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Then you are part of the bunch that will get deservedly wiped out.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

you not only have a hooknose but you have a literal witch's wart filled hooknose. let's see. flags came out. *scroll, scroll, lands on fucking "pagan dyke", left clicks*
not my problem. everything is true to the opposite of what you say. im not getting into gross anti male sexual lies tonite

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

you're losing me australian buddy.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

people literally name their children Christopher
you dont even know god's name, there is no possible way that you could slander him except for worshiping anything else as his equal

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

could that sentence have been any more simple? the one i told you? go back to your post. look for any name of the Lord. and see how you took it in vain

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

women were stronger when they were feminine
Yeah.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

God has no equals

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

no such thing ever happened

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

no shit, flaggot

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I'm gonna be honest with you user: if you live in a city and plan to stay there you are indeed fucked. Your only hope to find a trad wife is being a trad man yourself, and that includes living in the countryside. Read /sig/ and treat the things discussed as a checklist. If you do it right you will meet a good woman at some point. Don't expect that to work in cities though.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

LOL Ill cook and clean, fuck and do chores if women pay for the house food car, travel, clothes, ect ect...

come home baby, hers your slippers, had a tough day? heres some food and a drink, do whatever you want the rest of the day.

Fuck women had it so good... MGTOW is stupid...

Men need to co opt the traditional female role, do it better, blatantly enjoy it, and then women will see us being happy in our "male space" and naturally want it for themselves.

Its an old trick, but all the good ones are.

T old canuckucklehead

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

going after European girls tends to be people's magic bullet but they will change if you bring them here. for us blackpilled men its a difficult choice, one that has to be individual, you're looking for light in the wrong place, you've seen the truth of this ugly world, its hardly something you get to pretend it does not exist. i chose to better myself and be greedy, yes but i'm comfortable with this choice, i am not hurting no one by choosing to be a bachelor for life.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Christ is the Creator God you stupid jew dyke son of a bitch bastard warlock and government satanic spook communist pedo who talks out his vagina. collect things together. stop blaming God. stop squirreling your animal ass out of everything of which youre accused and lie about. you whore. your whole family is a whore and of the devil. come and get me

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

im not an adult
im 2 years older than you and I have been this jaded since age 22

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Wat? I don't understand faggotspeak.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

you dont speak fucking anything. speaking and writing is witchcraft and is your especiality. lying slut

David Taylor
David Taylor

"christ" means anointed. jesus is not the creator god. god is the creator god. your christology is a sham. synoptic gospels, not john, certainly not paul.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

kys

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

many generations will pass before that. i bet your grandchildren will "pollute the gene pool" by choosing their own mates. if your revenge is me being extinct, guess which one is mines?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit