Hillary won by 3 million votes

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

All urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
laalmanac.com/election/el02.php
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/
beta.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-judicial-watch-voter-registration-records-20170808-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article163623103.html
sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/what-bring/
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php#Drivers-License-Restrictions
youtu.be/_3afaZSB30E?t=2h22m22s

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Damn, she cute

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Yeah? What did she win?

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

She lost with 3 million more votes*

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

If you count illegals, dead people, multiple voters and rigged machines then yeah the bitch won

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

297 Ways to Look Great For Less
shit, I wanted to know that

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Nobody cares, California

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

holy fuck how is she working in retail with a face and body like that, she could literally be a model

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Yeah, so what?

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Don't mean shit.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

holy shit she's cute

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

And thats why I bought a 35x optical zoom camera. To avoid problems when they catch me

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

i dont get the correlation of what youre saying and the picture you posted

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

face and body like that

not eating and wearing 10 pounds of makeup isnt good looks.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

"she"......

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Damn she cute

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Hillary won
haha, stop your lying.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Then why isn't she President?

Checkmate, soyboy.

Liam Green
Liam Green

Moron, top models only have their jobs because of nepotism. Even if you're 10x more attractive than every top model you'll never make it. That's why all of these models in the news are absolutely hideous even with make up compared to women I see in public.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

There's still hope for the american society if enough people think like you.

Hillary wasn't the best candidate but hating on the republicans it's the sane thing to do.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

That's impossible, there are not that many electoral votes.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

That's why 45 golfs every day of his 'presidency'. Only way he can win anything is to score less than his opponent...

David Robinson
David Robinson

Which is why Hillary is in the White House, right? Right?

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Kek

Still that stupid conspiracy theory? Just let it go and stop spamming it like a brainless monkey.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

But she lost by 43 Electoral votes

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

golfs every day

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Damn...... look how cheap those cigarettes are.

David Cox
David Cox

1 post by this ID

You faggots fall for it every time

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Today I will remind them

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

Turnout (of Registered Voters)
2016 General Election 3,544,115 69.5%

69.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
100.08% of people voted
100.08%

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

she
lol, I think you all might be gay

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

this is kino as fuck senpai

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

DeOrzZNo
I heard that name before...

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Let's do Voter ID's and then see what the numbers are
This scares the Democrat

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

i never said she you fucking retard

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

Sauce! I need to meet her or else. Jfc she's straight out of my wet dreams

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

3 million electoral votes? Oh wait, you mean popular votes, which haven't mattered since.....oh wait, they've NEVER mattered!

David Fisher
David Fisher

Gee, I wonder how?
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/17/cincinnati-illegal-voting/2530119/

CINCINNATI — Calling her a common criminal who abused her authority as a poll worker, a judge Wednesday sent a Cincinnati woman to prison for five years following her illegal voting conviction.
n a case watched around the country, Melowese Richardson was a Hamilton County poll worker from 1998 until her arrest earlier this year when she was charged with eight counts of illegal voting. In May, she accepted a plea deal and was convicted of four counts in exchange for the other four being dismissed.
She was convicted of voting twice in the 2012 election and voting three times — in 2008, 2011 and 2012 — for her sister, Montez Richardson, who has been in a coma since 2003.
Others convicted
• Sister Marguerite Kloos, 55, of Delhi Township, Ohio, voted last fall via absentee ballot for another nun who died before she could cast her vote. Kloos lost her job as a dean at the College of Mount Saint Joseph and was placed on probation. She could have her conviction erased and be eligible to vote again.

• Russell Glassop, 76, of Symmes Township, Ohio, submitted his wife's absentee ballot after she died in 2012. He was placed on probation but could have his conviction erased and be eligible to vote again.

• Richardson, 58, of Cincinnati, was convicted of casting illegal votes in 2012 when she was a poll worker. She was sent to prison for five years.

Three others — Margaret I. Allen, 64, formerly of Loveland, Ohio; Ernestine Strickland, 84, of Memphis, Tenn.; and Andre Wilson, 49, of Cincinnati — have cases pending.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

thank you my good neighbor.
demotards will forever be retarded.
still sucks you guys are screwed with the shit that is trudeau though.

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

That's a man, baby

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Seriously why would they even bother voting twice in california. It wouldve been blue no matter what

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

and she still lost gee what a loser

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

get 3 million more votes
still managed to lose
what a fucking loser

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Reminder. Trump is a time traveller.

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

lose the election with 3 million more votes than your opponent

LMFAO

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

I wasn't even talking about the person in OP's pic, I was telling that one guy that super models don't get their jobs because they're super attractive.

John King
John King

That's the April 2012 issue of People Style Watch. That girl is now 300 lbs and has 5 kids. Forget it.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

All shareblue employees belong in an oven

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

If you count

and none of that happened... if it did it would call into question the results of the entire election for every single office that year. You have to be a total dumb fuck to think the current system is able to be defrauded with a handful of voters. It's too decentralized and has too many over sight bodies. Never mind the over all crappy 60% voter turn out and 40% in mid-term that still results in a 120+ million votes.
I know you midwest people have very little to no education but at least read up on the how the current system works before you start batting around the idea of large scale fraud.
It's just not possible given the logistics requirements to statistically impact a national election without full electronic and central voting. Then a conspiracy to change those votes on a national level, with in every state. Just not possible in our current system as shown by every study into fraud ever done.
You can't defraud a national election with a few buses and a list of a voters not purged from the poll data yet.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

This. Most "supermodels" are 6/10 bronzed skin-and-bone makeup advertisments.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

we didnt get peace and prosperity day as a national holiday you retard

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

We got something close enough.

Carson Green
Carson Green

No reason why republicans wouldnt do this either

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

It's President Trump to you

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

close enough
not on sep11th
not a new national holiday

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Where?, my posting here it's mysterious and I need to solve the puzzle with the ids and the post numbers.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

I'd like to pound her vagina and make her cry, if you know what I mean.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

I worked at this cuck pharm for a few months lmao

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Black Cube Jew shill trying so hard to shill but just hastening Israel's demise.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

No reason why republicans wouldnt do this either
Show me one case.
Protip: you can't

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

I love this irony. Shareblue is literally trolling pol and these autists are all falling for it.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Are women, numales, faggots and niggerwoke niggers gonna pull this shit for 8 years?

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Bitch republicans whining about a 'rigged' political system but don't want shit to do with the popular vote because they know they'll lose.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

how am i shilling? im stating facts you retard. sep11th wasnt declared peace and prosperity day nor was it a national holiday

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

and she spent 9X as much

Brandon James
Brandon James

Yep, and the Dodgers threw more strikes than the Astros. Good for them.

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Wealthy golfer here. You can match play or Stableford format where more points or holes won declares victory.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Because nobody gives a fuck, voter fraud is a minority at best. Besides it's appearently pretty easy to vote twice and not get caught if I have to believe Sup Forums. Other than that most retards that would vote twice dont live in a swing state anyway so the outcome never changes at all.

Brayden White
Brayden White

Yea and if Mexicans were right wingers Obama would have built a 100ft tall wall from San Diego to the Gulf of Mexico.

David Turner
David Turner

Fuck your illegal votes. We got our orange zionist in there now bend over faggots

Asher Long
Asher Long

FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
FUCK CALIFORNIA
If you subtract California from the US, Trump won the popular vote by about 1.5 million.
And that is precisely why we have an electoral college. So that the denizens of ONE retarded state don't decide the election for EVERYONE ELSE.

David Miller
David Miller

The votes is soft, pasty city people shouldn't count for as much as frontier folk.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

In 2012 I voted 3 times in California. Once for Romney and twice for Big Bird. So yes, it's really easy to commit voter fraud, it's really easy for illegals to vote

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

says the tripfag

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

So she won, but still lost?

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

no wall, only prototype fences
no obamacare repeal
no tax reform, only more tax cuts for the rich
hillary not locked up
no mass deportations
muslim ban blocked TWICE
cabinet full of globalists
israeli puppet, total shabbos goy

i regret my vote... every. single. fucking. day.

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Yeah now you got (((Trump)))

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

<---------------

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

its a guy

well now i want to kill him

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Belgium
Jesus H. Christ

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

larp larp larp
Sure you do chief, sure you do

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Well guess what, because of the electoral vote system some citizens vites would be worth more than others. If you live in a confirmed blue/red state then politicians dont give a fuck aboit you. The mental gymnastics onhere are crazy.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

fuck off it's all fraud she only got around 29% of the total vote. don't forget to sage all fields

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

So much this. But his cultists are too busy choking on his dick to notice.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

And democracy destroyed Greece

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

you little lefty lambs will come around.

I forgive you for being stupid.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

American politics have way more entertainment value than belgian politics. Here we have actual debates and our candidates aren't like toddlers screaming at each other, it's nice but gets boring fast.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Women, non property owners, and even niggers are allowed to vote.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Why do they never reply to these posts

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

hillary got 3 million nigger votes doe

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Because some people like OP believe the election is won by popular vote

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

You can thank my grandfather for that.
Sgt US Army 15th infantry european theater

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

California is not as blue as you might think.

It really wouldn't take much to flip Cali if the fraud votes were reigned in

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

This goes both ways. Whenever i give proof Drumpf is a retard -> no answer and they just go off somewhere else screaming the same nonsense again. We just can't handle things that go against our beliefs, we're weak.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

some citizens votes would be worth more than others
"Welcome to the Senate; here every state gets equal representation, whether you're Rhode Island or Texas!"

What's your point user? It's not as simple as getting rid of the electoral college. You'd have rewrite the whole construct and disband entire states. And I for one despise the federal gov too much to see my precious NC be conquered and the 10th Amendment nullified any further.
"I salute the flag of North Carolina and pledge to the Old North State love, loyalty, and faith."

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Whenever i give proof Drumpf is a retard

Drumpf is a retard
Debate me conservatards

You have to go back

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

American "democracy" btw

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

At a state level, popular vote does count, densest regions are blue so yes california is still very much a blue state.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

cali's problem is much the same as ny
A few liberal shitholes fuck it up for the state

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

In 2012 I voted 3 times in California

and you had no statistical impact, at all. I'm not saying some spare change level of BS fraud doesn't happen where a person giggles as they send in their dead neighbor's ballot they got in the mail by error or whatever.
I'm saying that the wide spread fraud conspiracy is total BS. The county by county split is to narrow and even if a person wanted too they can can't find say 400k random dead/false/etc voting slots to double vote in some given county. Never mind move all those 400k people/ballots to yet another county to do it again and again, and again. Even if one could do that, due to over all voter count being well over a 130+ million it comes out to like well under .5% of of total votes.
it's just not possible

The claims of Judicial Watch of say LA at 144% are backed up by zero real data and country registrar offices have said the issue is Judicial watch is trying to count inactive voter, as in ballots returned, voter marked as moved but left on the roster just in case they show back up
Number of "inactive voters" who showed up in 2016 in say Santa Cruz? 12 people out of 44,172. A whooping .027 of them.
beta.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-judicial-watch-voter-registration-records-20170808-story.html
but of course I'm not shocked at all that your average low GED level red state dumb fuck who posts here (no you of course fellow person stuck in CA) doesn't understand any of this and just gulps down the cock of some conspiracy site.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

meme flag
mob rule

Yeah, that makes sense.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

It's gerrymandered in a way that it will stay blue, but I'm just saying that there is enough red that it could be flipped with better gerrymandering and removing the fake votes.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Too bad

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

My point is that whenever an election rolls around the two candidates care basically only about swing states, which means they're ignoring the majority of americans. Electoral college is broken. First it should be near impossible to commit voter fraud and then you should just look at the popular vote, you know, like a democracy.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

I believe in the electoral college
gerrymandering is bullshit
too much hinges on flipping the district
not easy in a place like san fran or l.a.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

HILLARY LOST! Inbreed illegals votes don't count.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

red that it could be flipped with better gerrymandering

I doubt it, the coastal ranges are just so much higher in population than the inland and high northern areas of CA. Keep in mind the county by country results only effect local elections in those counties. We don't have a mini electoral college with in CA where each county is worth the same on state issues and most counties for a given prop etc wins. It's just straight raw numbers.
It's why that BS like the high speed rail passed when the only ones voting for it where Bay area and LA

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

FUCK DRUMPF!

youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM&t=0s

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

No

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

arguing over we should give [quantity] of gibsmedats or [slightly higher quantity] of gibsmedats to refugees, the slightly less generous of the two or three being labelled as "far-right"
a debate
lol
European politics is just shit, both in form and function

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

I agree. Cashier qt level = approved.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

How is it a conspiracy theory when Democrats are anti-border laws and admit they want to stop requiring voter ID's?

David Morgan
David Morgan

Hillary tried to win the popular vote.
Trump tried to win the election.

Both succeded.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Maybe in the shithole known as the UK but we got shit pretty much figured out with refugees. And we didn't go full retard while doing. And those saying that we should kick out all refugees call themselves far-right, we don't have to do it

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

In California all you need is a valid form of ID to vote
In California illegals can get driver's licenses no questions asked
to date over 1 million illegals have been given valid ID in the state of California that they can use to vote with despite not being citizens

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Show me a relvant democrat admitting that.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Got some proof to back that up or are you just spamming what others told and you repeat it because you can't think for yourself

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

More like 2.
Which is exactly how many illegals are thought to have voted.
Funny that.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

like a democracy
demonicracy
Who tf wants mob rule? and at the national level no less. Republics are better, and a Republic is what we've always had. Based Plato.
impossible to commit voter fraud
One way to do that is by keeping illegals OUT.
care only about swing states
That's just on the campaign trail. Nobody actually gives a fuck about Iowa.
But most recently, that assessment ONLY describes Hillary. Trump's campaign strategy involved going to a number of states that people thought he hadn't a chance of winning. Trump got the last laugh when he picked up the entire midwest (with the exception of ultra-cucked Illinois and mini-Sweden Minnesota).

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

they want to stop requiring voter ID's?

voter ID laws are voter suppression looking to solve a problem that doesn't even exist in the first place. The fact that the GOP pushes for them so hard should make anyone pause for a second as far as the GOP's over all motivation.
Now if we move to a national level ID that is used for everything from gimmiedat to gun buying then maybe we can move to pure voter ID. Yet of course if you mention national ID + guns everyone freaks out.
There is a reason courts keep smashing down some of the more restrictive ID laws as being unconstitutional and yet other states are able to pull it off without much issue. Being the laws are more relaxed in those states. Yet for some reason the GOP sees that and still push for more and more restrictions.
I don't want to win elections based off disenfranchised voters or voter suppression moves like ID or shorter polling hours. I want to win being my party puts better ideas that more people support.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

The US isn't a democracy, it's a constitutional republic

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

California can be fixed with voter ID, stronger ICE presence, better immigration laws and crack down on pedoshit and corruption.

Cali is only blue because of corruption.

And it's not just Cali, but all west coast states.

Washington and Oregon being blue is pure bullshit, even more than Cali.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

voter ID laws are voter suppression

Give me a single reason how it suppresses votes

You won't actually say it, but it prevents illegals and nigs with warrants from voting

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

He had to get those states if he wanted to win.

Can't disagree with keeping illegals out.

And why don't you want people to rule themselves? Please don't tell me you see yourself as some intelligent being who's smarter than the rest, you're not. You're exactly like us.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

and crack down on pedoshit

dat random pizzagate tinfoil BS out of nowhere. well played.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Never said it was, just saying it'd be better if it were. Fuck the electoral college.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

COLLUSIA WITH WUSSIA

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

Who tf wants mob rule?
The people?
Republics are better, and a Republic is what we've always had. Based Plato.
How does a republic not support mob rule?
If you wanted rule by the elite you would want a monarchy as the simplest form of rule by the elite rather than rule by the people?

Carson Young
Carson Young

No Trump won by 77 votes.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

No.

Thanks to Project Veritas there needs to be charges brought for tampering and fraud.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Sage, report and hide

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

He had to get those states if he wanted to win.
There's a reason why "MAGA" (and the promise of better trade deals and protectionist/nationalist economics) appeals to the Rust Belt.
Hint: It has to do with why it's called "the rust belt"

And why don't you want people to rule themselves?
I want to rule myself. And it can be best done by state rule, among my compatriots with similar views, experiences, and problems. This is the essence of a Republic.

Please don't tell me you see yourself as some intelligent being who's smarter than the rest, you're not. You're exactly like us.
Look, you obviously haven't read Plato's Republic, let alone anything by our founding fathers. So there's no use in me crafting a rebuttal to your ill-contrived strawman.

Austin Price
Austin Price

I don't have too, go read the court cases where much better legal minds than you or I debated the issues and the court struck the laws down as being unconstitutional. It's clearly voter suppression for a lot of the states who keep trying to pass restrictive voter ID laws vs just cloning the state laws that work and pass a court test in other states.
Why do the GOP push so hard when they know it will fail in court? Motive? It's clearly voter suppression being there is no large scale fraud to counter, as every study has already shown.
and the poor should be allowed and encouraged to vote. There should be a balance in policy and those in charge should win based off a broad scale appeal of their views

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Fuck you and your non-country

Democracy is a mistake.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Mossad influence through Hollywood and Democrat donations/blackmail.

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article163623103.html

sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/what-bring/

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

fawning over an anorexic chink

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Yeah he appeals to the rust belt but only with fake promises. Manufacturing is disappearing in the us because asians are just way too cheap. No amount of maga screaming will change that.

And of course your representatives have to rule but they shouldn't be chosen by representatives (i.e. electoral college) but rather directly by the people. The more influence the people have on the government the better.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

So you prefer being a mindless monkey doing what it's being told like a fucking slave?

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Ill just copy paste the comment from another user on this thread:

I don't have too, go read the court cases where much better legal minds than you or I debated the issues and the court struck the laws down as being unconstitutional. It's clearly voter suppression for a lot of the states who keep trying to pass restrictive voter ID laws vs just cloning the state laws that work and pass a court test in other states.
Why do the GOP push so hard when they know it will fail in court? Motive? It's clearly voter suppression being there is no large scale fraud to counter, as every study has already shown.
and the poor should be allowed and encouraged to vote. There should be a balance in policy and those in charge should win based off a broad scale appeal of their views

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

You prefer being a faggot and pro-degenerate?

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

those are links to about getting an AB-60 license you dumb fuck, not using it as an ID to then vote. Ya know, as in something they can't do being the AB-60 is expressly NOT allowed to be used as an ID and is marked as NOT being a full legal ID

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php#Drivers-License-Restrictions
"California driver's license under AB-60 is meant to be used for driving purposes only. It CANNOT be used as proof of identification in any way. The license will carry a distinguishing mark indicating that it is an AB-60 license, as well as a message explaining that it is a driving-only license."
and
"Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law"

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Post proof that illegal immigrants can get IDs and use them to vote!
post proof
move the goalposts

You trying to be an honorary Swede, Belcuck?

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

I like thinking for myself. Obeying like a slave, now that is degenerate. If you don't wanna think for yourself you failed as a human being.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

You are a pawn for psychos to use and abuse. I have no form of empathy for creatures that cant think for themselves

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

muh 3 million

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

No point in repeating if another user already explained it.

PS: belcuck? What kind of shitty insult is that? Youvshould feel bad user

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

Two scoops for a tea bag on ops chin!

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

You aren't allowed to do this!
Also, we aren't allowed to ask you if you're doing this!

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

You will never think like yourself when more people have different views from you and will always outnumber you in voting.
Truly cucked.

However you can still be in a NatSoc state and still be a free thinking man ready to kill faggots like you

Kevin White
Kevin White

I'd gladly go gay for that. But I'm pretty sure it woman. Fuck those lips though

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Cant be a pawn when you are the puppeteer.

Austin James
Austin James

Hey retards, it's a girl. She is from Texas.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Yes hitler treated his opponents nicely. Fucking retard i'm not even fonna vother with you anymore. You deserve all the bad that happens to you

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Cry more faggot.
You know where to go,this isnt the board for you.

James Moore
James Moore

3 million illegals voted for hillary

FTFY

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

10-12 million illegal immigrants

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

I think the fact that we were able to pass (with a slam dunk) Prop 187 out here in CA that was pretty much a show me your papers you spic fuck sort of law shows the apathy of even legal Mexican voters.
They don't do anything that might call attention to them in a legal sort of way. They are all terrified of being caught and ICE'ed back home. So this idea they are rushing out to put down name, address etc on legal papers to then vote is a little humorous to me as person who has to deal with illegals all the time.
randomness here but I really wish 187 has been upheld in court, I knew when I voted for it the courts would smash it to shit but passing it still sent a message on some level.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Manufacturing is disappearing in the us because asians are just way too cheap. No amount of maga screaming will change that.
Know what's cheaper, more efficient, and more reliable than an asian? A machine.
Are you familiar with I.J. Good's "intelligence explosion"? Are you familiar with the trends that would allow such a development?

Look, humans are invariably going to be replaced. Everything you think you can do that is unique will be performed by a self-improving AI. The issue isn't asian, but rather, the system itself. The system only values efficiency, productivity, and incentive, at the expense of why we're efficient, productive, and incentivized in the first place.

So what do you propose concerning the Midwest? >"Sorry guys, but y'all gonna be replaced by machines anyway."
You think that's what will go over well? Do you think normal people really hate foreign competition more than they love being able to provide for their families?
To a vast swath of America, a job is just a job. It's valuable in terms of its stability and lucrativeness, but it isn't the point of life. An exceptionally advanced AI, for instance, will never be able to live, love, and laugh for you. It is not a surrogate for the human experience.
But if we don't wake up and realize that "asians are cheaper" is NOT an excuse to abandon our people, then the species deserves extinction.

And of course your representatives have to rule but they shouldn't be chosen by representatives (i.e. electoral college) but rather directly by the people
There's a long explanation for this that goes back to Rome (and beyond), concerning unsustainably decadent cities lording over vast populaces, without understanding what's important to them... and ultimately imploding.
Think of how myopic you are concerning the plight of the rust belt, and then add an exponent.

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

Will automatization solve the issue of human greed?

Is it even working on it.

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Cigarettes at cvs

Damn this pic must be old

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

The problem with strictly elitist rule (particularly hereditary) is that it isn't meritocratic. Democracies and monarchies have certain identical problems that are avoided by republics.
And of course... That whole thing about monarchs being above the law.

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

More?

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

The absolute lack of self awareness

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Hillary won

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

is that her?

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

Good thing the Electoral College exists then isn't it.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

i would bet those 3 million are hillary's cats

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Gas em all

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

its not a democracy its a republic
having a democracy is asking for death

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Democracies and monarchies have certain identical problems that are avoided by republics.
What?
How does not having a monarchy avoid the problems of giving the people a legally binding say in government which is replicated in having a monarchy?

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Oh, you're so silly. Not understanding the electoral system and how Trump's team brilliantly used it to win.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

It's like the puppeteer is some sort of puppet himself

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Donald Trump -- Hillary Clinton Football game.

* Trump had the highest score

* Clinton had more yards carried

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

don't mean shit when you shift timelines breh

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Hillary lost by 77 votes.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Ironic coming from the capital of Israel.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

fake news

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

I like thinking for myself. Obeying like a slave, now that is degenerate.
go read the court cases where much better legal minds than you or I debated the issues
I wonder if you recognize the double-standard in believing that we should have mob rule, and then stating that "better minds" are more reliable than the majority when those minds happen to agree with you...
Interesting.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Looking very presidential at Costco.
HAHAHHHHAAHA

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Then why isn't she President?

John Phillips
John Phillips

SEE the popular voted is what the people want!~
cheats "The Bern" out of the nomination before voting even start...he wins the popular vote.

Why can't people see she's not a blatant fucking hypocrite?

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Which were mostly votes from cities that have their own political interests, so your logic ignores the interests of people living outside of cities, aka:the rest of the country

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

democracies
monarchies
similar?
It's not complicated.
Today, people tend to associate a "tyrant" with a monarch, but in ancient Greece, a "tyrant" was a populist with expansive powers. Individuals are more or less intelligent, but mob psychology turns us into demanding retards insisting on gibs. Monarchies are more stable than democratic tyrannies for the hereditary factor, but their main function is to suppress the populace, and subsequently the unrest inherent in democratic tyrannies.
In a way monarchy is better than democracy, but in exchange for stability you get incredibly shitty kings... And with as much power as a shitty king might have, it only takes one incompetent to undermine the kingdom.
This has ALWAYS been the major flaw with totalitarianism, in general. People who say Hitler was wonderful still aren't sure who his second or third successor should have been.

Democracy is shit on large scales... But the fatal flaws of monarchy are pretty well-articulated by Thomas Paine.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

W H E R E ?

H

E

R

E

?

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

So you have a monarchy with democracy, like the UK, Canada, Australia, Denmark.
Or you have a democracy that is a republic like the USA, China, Germany, Switzerland.

I'm not sure in the modern context of powerless monarchies why we still need the republic definition. I think actual hereditary rule is down to a few nations left in the world. The overwhelmingly massive majority of nations and people are ruled in as if they are democratic republics, even the nations that still have monarchs as the head of state.

In short the age of kings is gone so the defining term republic has lost most of it's meaning.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

if republicans cant win the popular vote that's there problem. come up with better ideas.

you conservatives are really going to sit here & call foul because 'california will always vote liberal' while ignorning the fact that conservatives have a massive white, uneducated, racist bigoted voting bloc in the south.

the bottom line is that the majority of the american people dont like the republican party because:

A. support large corporations over the american people

B. they fuck shit up (2008 crash, iraq war, 90's recession)

C. they support the super rich who essentially run the country

D. they use cheap racist rhetoric to score points from degenerates because their ideas suck

you know how i know your party sucks?

i had to listen to these sorry mother fuckers bitch for 8 years about obamacare, repealing , muh dick/fox news

talking a big game & then finally these sorry mother fuckers get into office & dont pass shit on healthcare- why? they had jack shit they knew the american public would accept over obamacare- they bluffed the entire time.

now they're going to pass this tax bill for the billionaires (ironically while a billionaire is president) & this country is going to be really fucked afterwards.

the system is already shaky & they wanna go get creative with their abstract capitalist theories - fucking reckless ass party

if you voted for trump, you went full retard- just accept your shitty decision & move on

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

I AM DEMANDING ALL YOU ANIME WORSHIPPING FREAKS TO HAND OVER THE CARTOON FROG FOR IMMEDIATE JUDGEMENT AND PUNISHMENT!

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Every reason you listed for why we should hate "republicans" applies to neo-libs and neo-cons. Especially if you want to consider the retarded complimentary policies of Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

conservatives have a massive white, uneducated, racist bigoted voting bloc in the south.
I'm southern, white, educated, conservative, and relatively parochial/familial (which isn't a synonym for "racist" unless you're an uneducated, brainwashed northern shit for brains).

Blake Price
Blake Price

No Term Limits either.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

lol, this image is so old.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

maybe she...has a personality and a life and makes decisions based on those things, retard.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

$56 for coggys

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Sorry I meant ciggys

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

why do people always claim flat girls are guys? did I miss the memo

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Actually she lost by 74, l2count faggot.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

this thread gets posted literally everyday, why do people still respond to it?

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Are laws that require an ID to purchase a firearm, suppression of the 2nd Amendment? If so, doesn't this need to be addressed before the argument that a requirement to show ID is a suppression of rights could be applied to laws that work from this precedent? If not, how do they specifically suppress the right to vote, but not the equally enshrined right to keep and bear arms?

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

$56
A pack or a carton?
Canada can't be that sjw can they?
Regardless of anyone feels about smoking, fucking everyone over with high taxes isn't the answer.
Liberals, let's just overtax everything we don't like just to punish people.
kys

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

she

David Parker
David Parker

bitch the neo liberals/neo cons arent a fucking party, the republican party is- take ownership of your own party's corruption or else you sound like a phony.

ill openly admit any day the democrats support aggressive foreign policy/corporatism- same as the republicans. but at the same time im not going to sit here & say 'all parties are corrupt'

its unbelievably pathetic how many of you morons believed trump was going to be the 'hope' candidate who is powerful enough to take on the political establishment & other powerful interest groups

by voting trump all you did was replace the political establishment with the business establishment/wealthy elite

trump is no fucking trail blazer, hes not a guy with new ideas, he's a schmoozer with the attention span of a peanut who was willing to say literally anything to elected

James Hall
James Hall

It was $5 a pack when I still smoked, my sister says the natives are $3

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

And it matters as much today as it did a year ago.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Just not possible in our current system as shown by every study into fraud ever done.
claims no fraud ever done
alleges trump and the russian hacked our voting machine
pick one

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

by voting trump all you did was replace the political establishment with the business establishment/wealthy elite
implies the business establishment and wealthy elite aren't part of the political establishment
then alleges that trump is part of them even though (((they))) are trying impeach him
pick one

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Say hello to more dead-end cashier now in Hanguk flavor.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Not again for the love of god binary is good

Samuel White
Samuel White

here is a link to the pennsicola rally yesterday, video starts at an RSBN interveiw with an Alabama resident who meet with President Trump exposing voter fraud, prison inmates supposedly filling out voter registrations under the names of the deceased starts @ 2hours 22minutes .22 super spoopy
youtu.be/_3afaZSB30E?t=2h22m22s

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

guess what - Its been over a year and you are still a libtarded dumbfuck!

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Today I will remind them
In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”
Turnout (of Registered Voters)
General Election 3,544,115 69.5%
.5% of 144% of the total voters is 100.08% of the voting population in LA
.08% of people voted
.08%
looks like there are 24 million eligible and 19 million registered voter in CALIFORNIA, you could easily squeez a few million fraduleny hillary votes in a state that is already corrupt as fuck

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit