STOP BEING A NIGGER

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

why didn't the cop walk over to the guy and put him in handcuffs?
Because he was responding to reports of a shooter in a hotel room and did not want to walk to the doorway potentially putting himself in the line of fire
why did he shoot him then?
Because the guy reached behind his back twice

All urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ipcx7
youtu.be/ssARbfxqTh0
youtube.com/watch?v=884W4l3eoQg
youtube.com/watch?v=eMDlcwywwXQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/01/please-dont-shoot-me-father-of-two-begged-police-before-being-sh1/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCdRL6bqSKI
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=-cPKuoAwXp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ldltxeb_4GM

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

I fully blame niggers for making cops develop this behavior

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

And Mexicans

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Pretty much this. The cop reacted according to his training. They wouldn't have to be trained like this if niggers didn't try to kill them and others 24/7.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Not to mention policies like affirmative action. It ends up dropping the standards for all who join the police force. The manlet who shot him would have never been able to join if it wasn't for low standards in place

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

So, cops are utter cowards who just kill people because they're not even afraid, it saves them a few steps? Wow. I'm astonished that someone can even argue that they want to be garbage to the police state.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

If you lower your hands I will shoot you, if you fall you better fall on your face
Now crawl towards me
How the fuck do you crawl towards someone without dropping your arms?

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

stop using logic on Sup Forums! this garbage meta-reddit board can't handle it!

watch the video again and watch how the chick did it

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

The man had no way of knowing to "crawl" like that because the officer said "KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!" while the chick was "crawling". How the fuck was he supposed to know to do it like that?

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Cowards and murderers, police officers are supposed to be civil servants how about you try slapping some fucking handcuffs on him you incompetents? How many rifles do you need pointed at a dude on his knees begging for his life before you feel safe?

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

What did he do?

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Video please.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

defending the COD ZOG manlet who shot dead a crying man on the floor

Stay circumcised, Amerislaves

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Worthless dindu gets shot,nothing wrong here

Pigskin cries like a bitch, what's new?

Blue Lives matter!

James Scott
James Scott

Anyone who calls out a cop for bad behavior is a nigger lover.

Black and white thinking. Clearly autistic.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Please stop we've had this thread. If you want to sit in a slow board go to r*ddit or 8chaim. I won't like to dwell on non issues. Stop shiting up the catalogue please.

William Long
William Long

white father being murdered by pigs
non issue

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

It much of a father if he gets drunk and shot out of town with a strange woman in his room now is he?

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

epic! xDD

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

It's easy

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Was he retarded or something? The chick had no problems crawling around.

Jayden White
Jayden White

shut the fuck up pussy

if I saw you irl i would beat your face in you fucking bootlicking nigger

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Man you gotta feel like an idiot when your ghost rises out of you and you realize you got dead cause you wanted to fix your pants.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

God damn I hate nu/pol/ so much.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Haha
Fag

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Well the cop did nothing wrong really

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

There was no active shooter stop lying. Cop murdered the guy.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Because he was responding to reports of a shooter in a hotel room
wrong. he was responding to a report of a rifle being pointed out of a window. there were no reports of shots being fired.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

play stupid games win stupid prizes. don't be a degenerate drunk nigger.

Elijah White
Elijah White

circumcised kike slave detected

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

I wish the guy was black because that would be one less nigger and a lot more outage at the pigs.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

now this post is funny. Sup Forums is still kicking baby

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

this is an acceptable opinion to have on all this, it sucks for the drunk guy and it sucks for the cops to know they shot someone ultimately innocent

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

he was drunk, had a bunch of armed men pointing rifles at him and screaming. he was obviously fucking terrified. every time he tried to speak the officer screamed at him and kept threatening to kill him and bombarding him with confusing and contradictory orders.. If you were in his shoes you would've shit yourself in terror and been shot. I can't understand why people like you are defending this.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

cop asked for another magazine with no reports of fire.
He intended to shoot more than 30 rounds.
Premeditated murder1

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

line of fire
u mean the line of fire they WALKED INTO right after killing the guy? yeah they didnt seem too scared two seconds after, they moved right up.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

if i were in his position i wouldve done it how the woman did it 10 seconds earlier

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

why did they let the chick crawl without her legs crossed but as soon as the guy started to crawl and uncrossed his legs "DID I SAY TO UNCROSS UR [email protected][email protected][email protected]?"

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

because they wanted to murder him

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

911 caller knew it was an air rifle.
didnt like birds being shot.
Guy got swatted.
He walked out and had no rifle.
Obviously no rifle.
no rifle in his shorts.
not up his ass.
it was murder.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

he was drunk
then add that to the list of reasons this guy fucked up, because he very clearly said he was not drunk in the very beginning when asked, and confirmed that he would comply with every order the cop had said

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Because the guy reached behind his back twice
twice
Holy shit the cop was a fucktard

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

easy to say from your computer chair. they weren't treating the woman with anywhere near the same level of hostility. the officer that was in charge should be executed.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

killed for manspreading

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Never walk out of a hotel room un armed.
Keep one in the chamber, safety off.
Gestapo might be waiting for you.
Give em the Djubuti Shooty.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

if you're drunk and lose at simon says you deserve to be shot

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

someone called the SWAT because there was someone with a gun in a hotel room, without it being used in a threatening manner.

sue the hotel manager, and the guests who reported it for wrongful death, on top of the officer and the county.

Then someone needs to find all these people and burn them alive.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

The woman only lived because she was as fucking retarded as the guy giving orders and didn't know what crawling meant.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

walk to the doorway potentially putting himself in the line of fire
literally couple seconds later can't even get a door open with key card, if there was another shooter he would of blasted them through the door
Argument discarded faggot

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

imgur.com/a/Ipcx7

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

simon says + redlight greenlight remixed with twister

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Do you think he would have been shot if he told the officers he was too afraid to move?

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

well you are kinda an idiot if everyone in the hotel knows you have a gun.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

I blame the guy giving orders for being incompetent, confusing and overly aggressive and the guy who shot for being an incompetent, trigger happy edgelord. Both should be arrested for incompetency in a authoritative role that resulted in an innocent death, and the person/people who supervised and trained both of those men should be reevaluated. Giving clear, simple orders is easy and the guy who was giving them couldn't even do that properly, he doesn't deserve to be on the Force.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

iwas thinking that myself... but with "your fucked" on the weapon pointed at you, you never had a chance.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

I don't understand why everyone is shitting themselves over an accident. both the cops lost their jobs. the cops don't condone this sort of behavior.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

why does that even matter. Having a gun isn't illegal. A person open carrying shouldn't have cops called on them in the first place.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

The cop was a coward.

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

cop was a bitch on a powertrip
liable for a lynch desu
there is a line, there must be one
burgers - get it together holy shit
F for yet another foolishly taken life
t.slav

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Makes no difference. This cop, his boss, his trainer, and the entire city hall are nigger faggots who outta be lynched. They all are a part of the system that led to this retard shouting confusing commands to someone who may have been drunk, high, and nearly mentally incapacitated from adrenaline due to having an AR15 pointed at his face.
How fucking hard is it to say:
lay down on the ground, palms flat on the floor.
now crawl towards me, do not put your hands near your waist or behind your back.
Better yet, cop should try not being a tactical try hard faggot. The girl crawled a whole five feet and still put them at risk of getting jacked by anybody at the corner. They should have just went up, cuffed the fucks on the floor while one guy watched the corner, and proceeded. Dumb fucks. How many cars do these pigs walk up to where they could be blasted in the face with little notice, but oh no, we can't deal with a perfectly clear easily coverable corner.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

It's crazy when you have to think about what you have to do to NOT get shot by the cops

because simply trying to comply and obeying the law certainly isn't enough, this guy broke no laws and was trying to comply and he got shot 5 times.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Sadly most of the people in this thread saying he deserved to die are just being your usual Sup Forums edgy wannabe dickheads.

I don't care that the guy was killed, but it is obvious that the cop was at fault. He created a situation where that guy was going to fail. You can hear that panic and terror in his voice, and that was ONLY caused by being yelled orders, told you were going to be shot.

The people that think this guy "deserved" to die when he did something so minor, are just edgy fucktards that don't actually believe what they are saying. And if they do, they lack any sort of ability to simply understand the situation that unfolded.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

this guy broke no laws and was trying to comply and he got shot 5 times.

fucking nightmare fuel

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

it was execution, nothing else

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

STOP BEING A NIGGER
posts the same reposted thread

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

I've been under a rock all week. Where's the video?

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

There was this other story about a South Carolina cop pulling over a dude at a gas station. He asked the guy to get his license and registration and then when the guy reached into his car to comply (you know cause the registration is in the glovebox) the cop shot at him 4 times. Luckily he was a really lousy shot and only hit the guy in the hip.

at this point that's all I can think of. Tell the officer you're too scared to move and hope he doesn't shoot anyway.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

AKNOWLEDGE ME

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Can we stop fucking talking about this? The most relevant threads as of late are the fucking Trump generals, and those are absolute cancer. No one gives a fuck that some dumb nigger got shot. Stop wasting my damn time.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

I think the dude's name was daniel so just google daniel executed by police hotel

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

*acknowledge
muddafuck

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

Cops shouldn't be allowed to have tattoos. This cop looks like a degenerate faggot. That is my only problem with this incident. Guy shouldn't have waved a gun around while drunk, all of it is ultimately his own responsibility.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

OP is cop shill in an climate controlled room posting on Sup Forums.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Innocent until proven guilty. The officer pigeonholed holed the victim as the enemy. Then he manufactured a situation where killing the "suspect" would seem justified.

I didn't say simon says!

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

He's only a nigger if he ends up on here and it violates the narrative you built up for yourself about cops and the world. deal with reality faggot because it could be knocking on your door like it did with that guy on his knee's begging for his life

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

desu US police force in these parts are laughed at and dreaded at the same time. When our friends were visiting US we actually made a list of things NOT to do to not get shot for stupid shit.
This is NOT normal. Like holy shit, its not even Orwelian tier, its fucking Lovecraft tier. Tell us please, burgers, how are you alive?!

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

My god your country is such a pile of shit even while obeying police orders you manage to get shot.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

the cop was a Mexican dipfuck look at the pics again

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

We can't all have complete immunity like you Mohammed.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

You think Mexicans trust Mexicans or something?

Samuel White
Samuel White

Most of us don't fuck with cops. An even greater majority don't hang out of windows pointing a gun at people on the street. The minority be dead burgers, and our country is the better for it.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

you take that back right now!

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

he let another man fuck his wife, she was pregnant with another man's baby before he got owned by the cops

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

wtf I love ZOG now

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

youre a psychopath or a coward because of where you choose to vent these "opinions" of yours

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

woah, wtf... that's not my image LOL fucking timestamp bug

Connor Green
Connor Green

he was responding to reports of a guy with a rifle, how the fuck you gonna hind a rifle in your shorts?

also the cop barking orders and the cop who fired are two different people

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Believe it or not, but the vast majority manage to get through the day and avoid police interaction by not acting like complete niggers.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

This.
unverified claims of rifle pointing out a window
no evidence of firearms
no evidence of violence
no shots fired

But obviously one call is enough to get SWAT called on your ass and get treated like a fucking terrorist. If that's how it is then what's stopping anybody from making a call like this? What's stopping anybody from anonymously calling on their neighbor saying they say a gun even if it was a broom handle? These fucking police acted like there was a whole cell of heavily armed terrorists ready to gun them down the second they stepped in front of his hotel room door with ZERO (0) EVIDENCE. It's fucking ridiculous.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

If the man sneezed would that have been grounds to be shot? It would be a sudden twitchy movement and the cops didn't give him permission to sneeze.

When a cop issues a no knock warrant and kicks down your door and you don't know if it's armed robbers or not, would you be justified in shooting the armed men coming into your home? Do you think the police buy the line of reasonable fear for your life then? Do you think you wouldn't get at a minimum a voluntary manslaughter charge with the maximum punishment that charge carries?
Stop excusing manlets and faggots who become cops becuase they can get a hardon pretending to be John McClane from Die Hard and hiding behind their badge and >Muh blue lives matter

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

I’m not a cop hater but this is terrible. Tragic.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

The guy failed so many orders I really dont feel like listing them all, just start watching around 2 minutes before he got shot. he fails to keep his legs crossed, fails to keep his hands up in the air, reaches BEHIND HIS BACK WITH HIS HANDS TWICE. The guy may not have been an idiot sober but in this case he was a drunken retard and he got shot for reaching behind his waistband while being in this situation

John Green
John Green

When a cop dresses out on SWAT gear they imagine themselves to be total badasses and being a hero in some kind of shootout the entire time. Guys were probably disappointed that this wasn't a Mandalay Bay Vegas shooting and they wouldn't get a movie made after them.
Just because a cop doesn't act confrontational during a speeding ticket stop in Whitesville Suburbia doesn't mean that same cop wouldn't have the same itchy trigger finger that the Manlet who shot Shaver did.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Your daily reminder of exactly the type of numale faggot behind these boring threads.

Logan Long
Logan Long

CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED AND YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
u fuckin wot m8?
I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU FUCK UP EVEN SLIGHTLY
ok ok ok please don't murder me
*bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang*

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Except what evidence did the police have that he even was armed besides an anonymous phone call? This could have happened to anyone.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

the cops genuinely thought he had a gun or there was a guy in the room with a gun. the man was drunk as fuck and unable to keep his fucking hands up, he reached BEHIND HIS BACK. TWICE. its a shitty situation, the dude was wasted drunk, and unable to follow orders

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Yup. It sucks for both of them. Being stupid enough to point an airsoft gun out of a window that gets the police to come to your room, then being so drunk you do something stupid and get yourself shot. Just a really awful situation.

Joseph James
Joseph James

All right.
How about I pour half a bottle of vodka down your throat, pull an AR-15 on you, threaten to "FUCKING KILL YOU" a few dozen times, and force you to play Twister with a color-blind guy announcing what to do.

Go suck some more boot, faggot.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

How many times do you fuckwads have to be reminded that possessing a gun is not illegal, not breaking a law?

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Yeah, if you watch videos where niggers do shoot cops, it's almost always a nigger crying and carrying on about how he didn't do anything and not complying. Then suddenly pulls a gun and the cop is dead in less than a second.

Carter James
Carter James

Cop thinks you have a gun, get shot to death. This is somehow justifiable to you retards?

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Being stupid enough to point an airsoft gun out of a window
Never happened. It was a prank call.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

The guy was scared, confused and nervous while being given contradictory orders.

Just a reminder that the the Vitim was killed for literally doing nothing. HE COMMITTED NO CRIME.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

How are you guys all such faggots? There's an age limit for this board you know?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Okay, post links?

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

if you're a circumcised jew slave, then yes

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

This was straight out murder, should be in jail.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Oh... the edge... is making me hard

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

THe girl did just fine

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Not a nigger but the end result is the same

youtu.be/ssARbfxqTh0

David Nelson
David Nelson

You're all retarded.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

being this much of a bootlicker
lmao

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Just gonna leave this here...

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

You know who else is unable to follow orders? The deaf, children, mentally ill, people who don't speak english, list goes on.

The orders given should be for subduing the man and putting him in as non threatening a position as possible. When his legs were crossed, laying down, and hands were behind his head that was as non threatening as possible so if he tried to pull a gun and aim it would take the maximum amount of possible time. Another way is to have them walk backwards with hands behind their head so the time to both pull a gun and aim is as long as possible.

Literally what the fuck is this shit where you walk on your knees and have your hands up? That isn't a position people are used to or naturally in and it's very easy to mess up especially under stress or duress. Also if they were going to end up doing this walk anyways why have them lie on the ground and do all these extra steps for 5 minutes? Stop defending manlets

Joshua James
Joshua James

when you don't follow the correct instructions (multiple times) you get shot

it was his fault and his fault only, daniel killed himself

case closed

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

It is literally impossible to do crawl without lowering your arms you ZOG 56% bootlicker neo-con boomer!1!11!

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

I can't understand why people like you are defending this.
Because they're too invested at this point. It doesn't matter whether they're right or wrong - they've chosen a side, and now they've emotionally committed to it they can't admit there might be any faults with it.

blame the niggers
Or maybe - just MAYBE - the police behave like this because no matter how many times they fuck up people like you are willing to defend them.

The irony is you're even less capable of taking responsibility for your mistakes than the niggers.

Has it occurred to you that there weren't actually many outright cop haters calling for police reform, they have perfectly reasonable problems with police procedure? The only reason they realised there was a problem with the police before you is because your news mostly has a conservative slant, which carefully spins cases like this to defend the cops.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

another corner is visible directly to the right
one cop clears the hallway to cuff and another keeps watch

these losers in the police department sure want to play COD, but somehow are terrible at it?

Bentley James
Bentley James

mfw this shooting was appalling but I realize this makes sense

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Finicum was the one actually murdered.
Why was no one mad then?

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

single cop by himself responding to a non threatening situation
versus
6 cops fully decked out with AR-15s all trained on one guy
Hmm

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

difference there is the officer let the guy have his hands in his pockets, and the guy didn't seem scared at all, That was stupid, that's a far cry from here where you could see his hands were empty and he was acting scared.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

no rational person could have seriously thought he was reaching for a weapon

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

you cannot be serious.

image this happened to you.

you're minding your own business
someone calls the cops on you, says you have a gun
cop comes in and shoots you despite your best efforts

hurr durr I deserved to be killed

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

this shooting was appalling
Found the nigger

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Reminder that a cop must NEVER have a suspect get up from a prone position and start doing things like crawl.

Correct procedure is to have the suspect turn around so he's facing away from you, and walk backwards towards you with his hands up. Then kneel with hands on head or go prone and be cuffed.

Mesa PD are shit-tier suburban cops, soft as baby shit and quick on the trigger.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

THIS. Fucking shills. I love the police, but man, this guy is a real fucking piece of shit.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

american
rational

pick one and only one

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

And don't you find that just a little suspicious? Almost as if they didn't view her as a threat because of her gender, so they didn't go through the same ridiculous routine they did with the guy.

Anyone have the footage of her coming out of the room?

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Im deaf so I may as well just start the shooting if you're gonna shoot me for not hearing you.
10-4

Josiah James
Josiah James

This.
That's why american cops are like that because they have to deal with the scummiest cunts.
You'd find the police in countries like south africa and mexico would be the same.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

based bootlickers

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

you are waiving your gun around like a crazy person
reasonable citizens report you
You get shot because you can't keep your hands off your ass
FTFY

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

4d chess

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Because they're too invested at this point. It doesn't matter whether they're right or wrong - they've chosen a side, and now they've emotionally committed to it they can't admit there might be any faults with it.

Well at least you admit it.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Problem with that practice. IF there was a shooter in the hotel room behind him as reported, it would be putting the person in direct line of fire if said shooter entered the hallway.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

hows the boot taste tho

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

I love the police except when they do their job
Found another nigger

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Making a suspect crawl towards you when you have tactical superiority established
When did cops become so lame?

Don't bully citizens, allow them to learn from their mistakes

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

they have perfectly reasonable problems with police procedure
BLM's demands included one for the wholesale abolition of the police force. They literally wanted there to be no police. I wonder why...

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

See

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

No man, you make 1 mistake and you're fucking DEAD.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Reminder that you shouldn't put your hands on your ass after being told 4 times to not do that

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Says who? Anybody could say that and it wouldn't make it true.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

see

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

You're the nigger my dude. I know tons of cops and they all denounced this POS. Clearly you don't know how police work is done.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Oh okay, they lost their jobs, that's totally justice for killing an innocent person. I'm sure the family feels justice was served because they have to look for a new job, while their husband and father of their children is dead, for not breaking the law and trying to comply with police office r orders

Eli James
Eli James

He was fucking drunk you retards. He couldn't comply.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Problem with your logic. There were three cops in that vicinity, at least one could have covered while the other cuffed him.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

based bootlicking cuck

I hope a cop shoots you for not sucking his dick lmao

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

hur dur but who was this person that told on him!?!?!
a large number of people who passed by the building

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

waving a rifle in your own home or room is more than legal.
only some fag like you would call to make up some fake shooter lie to Swatt the guy and get him killed.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

hyperbole and inaccurate

You get shot because you can't keep your hands off your ass

so you think you should be killed for that?

your head so far up your ass, boot licking fuck kys

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Get lost, cuck.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

A leaf can't go a post without talking about dicks
I'm not surprised

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

No you don't, you larping faggot.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

What and idiot

Cop: "DO NOT FUCKIN MOVE"

Oh Ok that menas I can pull ny lowriders up

Cop : I SAID KEEP DON'T FUCKIN MOVE or I WILL SHOOT YOU"

oh ok let me just put my hands in my pants!

Has something happened to the English language??
Or are people getting dumber?

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

first, it's not up to the cops or the judge if he was a murderer, it was up to the jury of citizens. They found him not guilty.

he had no motive or reason to shoot this random guy. The cop got scared because he moved his hand to his waist. Yeah he shouldn't be a cop, hence he was fired.

It's a big fucking country accident with unfit cops are unavoidable, just like car accidents. Some old guy has a heart attack and floors the pedal running someone over. Is the old guy a murderer? unfit to drive a car sure, but a murderer?

Jayden James
Jayden James

They assumed he had a gun on him. You don't just walk up and cuff him.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

you think you should comply with cops at all times, cuck

remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of bootlicking cuckolds who would literally suck a cop's dick?

remember when Sup Forums looked up to christopher dorner?

Jose James
Jose James

*citation needed

to be clear, I'm not saying there isn't a small cadre of black supremacists, communists, etc, etc, within BLM. That's why I said there aren't MANY outright cop haters involved. Also, BLM isn't the only movement calling for police reform.

I don't have a problem, it's everybody else who has a problem

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

That nigga was reaching and wanted to die.i support what they did but, he was asking for it.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

and inaccurate
They found the guns he was waving around lmao

should you be shot for not listening to a cop after he warned you 4 times?
Yes you stupid nigger

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

Then you tell them to kneel facing the wall, hands on head. Cover them while other cops investigate and clear.

Faggot sergeant didn't know his job. Word has it he's housing in the Philippines now, kek.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

I just want you to know that if this were during the period leading up to the Revolutionary War you would have been tarred and feathered for being this much of a cuck. We chimped out over much less flagrant abuses of power and faggots like you paid the price

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

I would love to see you in the same position. Being drunk, barked orders at, obviously stressed and under duress.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT DANIEL WAS SWATTED

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

He should have just handled it like a felony traffic stop. Have the guy put his hands up. Turn away from the officers and walk backwards towards them. Instead he gives confusing orders that the guy can't follow under the stress/adrenaline of having a gun aimed at him and uses it as an excuse to kill him.
The guy had pic related etched into his dust cover, he was waiting for an excuse to kill someone.

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

I don't have a problem, it's everybody else who has a problem

You understand the irony here right?

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

DON"T MOVE
OK CRAWL
I DIDN"T SAY SIMON SAYS

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

calling anyone else a cuck
being this stupid

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

you should be allowed to waive your gun
You have a right to carry it. What you don't have is a right to wave it around and scare people

Brody Price
Brody Price

We killed you for that.
Keep your Queen and Country bullshit in the fucking UK.
It your Crown attitude that still fucks up the USA.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

should you be shot for not listening to a cop after he warned you 4 times?
Yes you stupid nigger

/thread

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

It's the new American pasttime!

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

I have an AR15, body armor, and half a dozen similarly armed men backing me up.
I'm still too much of a pussy to walk down a hall way and put cuffs on a man because the bogey man might be hiding behind the wall for the past 10 minutes waiting for his opportunity to single handedly assault 6 cops.

Is this how the mind of a coward operates?

It must be terrifying to live your life out in such a state of psychotic paranoia and fear.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

if all else fails, blame a nigger.

even though 80% of cops are killed by whites. even though police have been using blacks as a test run for decades. glad to continue being the whites scapegoat.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

murder. officer should hang.

James Phillips
James Phillips

I don't and won't live in a city. I live in a small white high trust community I have keys to all my neighbors cars and homes and them mine. Every once in a while we get a minority that rents in the neighborhood so we lock our doors then and keep our animals inside.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

t. officer donuts

David Harris
David Harris

tfw you realize BLM was right

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

*citation needed
What. How fucking new are you. Fuck me.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

And that's a picture from when they were looking for the Boston bomber, who was in fact hiding in someones back yard. So yeah.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

The report was a rifle.
He obviously did not have a rifle.
It was murder.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

even though 80% of cops are killed by whites

That's just because we know how to aim.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

You would do anything a cop would tell you, KEK

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Link to vid?

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

YOURE FUCKED on the ejection port of his gun
The actual shooting among other evidence omitted from the trial
Accident

I bet you ate lead paint chips as a child

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Luckily, the tweens that are mad at cops keeping them off the streets at night aren't old enough to be picked for jury duty.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

That cop was a fucking spastic and his instructions are too complicated.

crawl while your legs are crossed but you gotta keep your hands in the air lmao

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Boston was a false flag you dumb cunt. What'd you just get off the bus from plebbit?

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

We're very lucky that underage edgy faggots aren't picked for jury duty.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

That's where you say, fuck you, I'm laying down with my arms out and you can arrest me here. As long as you don't move, you're golden.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

His hands were up until he got shot and reached from pain.
You fucking Cia niggers are too funny.

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

they were looking for the boston bomber in texas huh?

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Be a US Citizen
Be a US police officer

Citizen Drunk and Waving a rifle around pointing out a window etc

(meanwhile in the rest of the Country people are killing each other with guns..cops a being shot for trying to break it up etc.)

Cops come to investigate this idiot waving a Rifle around.

IDIOT GETS SHOT DEAD..

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

That's all fine and good except for the fact that the girl managed to survive the ordeal by complying.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Yeah you fucking do. He had to be cuffed at some point, and telling him to lay on the ground with his hands on his head while the team approached is plenty enough to do what needed to be done.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

I'd support the cop if it wasnt for that GET FUCKED etching on his gun, no idea how anyone who is considered a professional thinks thats okay

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

The cops I know are mostly retired. The other ones are good folks who want a peaceful town.

Enjoy your increasingly militarized nu-police faggot.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

SHADDUP COMMO

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

I think if a cop ever ends up killing an unarmed civilian, they should be judged as if they were a civilian

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Yeah, if he's holding a gun on me. I know it's hard for you to imagine leaf, but it's a life or death situation. It's like if you're getting your dick sucked by your dog and a moose comes into the living room and knocking your maple syrup all over the living room. You don't just sit there and let the dog finish you, you do navigate the situation in such a way that the moose doesn't kill you.

Did the context help here?

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Is there anything more pathetic than bootlickers calling anyone else cucks when they will comply 100% with whatever an officer tells them?

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I missed that shit i guess, what happened, got video?

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

He was an exterminator who had a pellet gun for his job. Guns are legal in the usa. Try again, bootlicker.

David Long
David Long

only in america do you see shit this absurd

for fuck's sake................................

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

You'd suck another man's dick out of fear for your life.... no dignity cuck.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Its called the right to bare arms.
Are you fucking twelve years old fag?
I will wave my rifle at my home all I fucking want, if you dont like it, dont look fag.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

any source on the video being omitted?

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Jury would have convicted him if a good portion of damning evidence wasn't omitted, bootlicker.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

No one cares what you think e-celeb night

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

She wasn't given orders that are impossible to comply with.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

yeah, all of them

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Oh shit nigger, you have no idea what you're talking about. If you think this is true, I hope you're pulled over for a traffic violation very soon. Just do whatever you want. I'm sure it'll work out.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Dude was legit murdered for being a bad simon says player.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Waving a rifle around pointing out a window etc
Literally never happened

John Kelly
John Kelly

Dorner was a fucking hero

James Jones
James Jones

will wave my rifle at my home
home
Wow its almost like this person wasn't in his home.....Really makes you think

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

liable for a lynch desu
I am so happy that you agree, that all the forefathers of latvia deserve to hang for essentially the same.

get anonymous call about a lawful deed
come and kill the innocent white man

That midget was most likely freemason too. Rozenkreuzer, judging by tattoos.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

If their hands aren't moving, yes you do. They can't shoot you if their hands are out in front of them.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Cops usually get roasties to suck their dick at gunpoint, so I'm not worried.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Oh okay, so that's good enough reason to end the dude. Cause you know, if one person can comply then anyone else can get fucked.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

made u reply

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Retard was killed for being a retard
FTFY

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

As he should be. Idiot.

Simon says don't look like you're pulling a gun out of your shorts.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Come back when your reading comprehension is above a third grade level.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Not the same as caring about your opinion but good try

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

do you think you can suck my here balls ?
thank you, bootlicker

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

This guy was a white nigger, shot with his hand in his pocket which had a loaded 9mm in it.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Put yourself in position so I can cuff you
Ok jk I dont want to cuff now play the macarena for 6 minutes for no reason
Ok cool now crawl, but without putting your hand down, btw your pants are dropping
Whoops you're touching your pants now, receive a penalty of 5 bullets

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

where is the source?

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Im old man and been on many juries to hang them with nullification.
It was murder, the jurors didnt have any evidence, but fag cop wanted an extra magazine which is pre meditated.

Blake Long
Blake Long

WAVING A QUN AROUND

COPS COME

"DON'T KUCKIN MOVE'

idiot:OH THAT OK OFFICER I'M AN EXTERMINATOR... SO I'LL JUST REACH DON TO MY TROUSERS..

etc etc etc

exterminator is exterminated.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Why are there so many bootlicking cucks on my Sup Forums defending this numale shooter?

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

You're going to have to come up with something better than
no u
at some point

Well if it's so obvious you shouldn't have any trouble finding a link. Except what you're going to link to isn't going to be a press statement from an official BLM spokesperson with the authority to speak for the whole movement. It's going to be the blog post from some random nigger from some splinter group.

Logan Price
Logan Price

Nope. That's not how you do it in a narrow hallway. You block the shot by walking out there. You have them come to you.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Because he was responding to reports of a shooter in a hotel room and did not want to walk to the doorway potentially putting himself in the line of fire
Yeah, that's why they immediately run up to the doors after icing the guy without any regard for this possibility. Nothing but post-hoc rationalization. Get fucked, faggot.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Even though I'm going to force you into a position where you are destined to fail.

4d chess bro

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

and the guy produced no weapon, was at a disadvantage, was crying, begging for his life and obviously posed no threat in some kind of befuddled and fearful state

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

sue the hotel manager, and the guests who reported it for wrongful death
No, it's responsible to report a gun apparently being pointed out a window into a populated area. The police overreaction was entirely on them.

While such a report understandably evokes vivid scenarios of a mad sniper, rational evaluation would still treat this as a one-in-a-million possibility, so the police should have approached it like a routine traffic stop: just send two to four cops in normal uniforms with sidearms holstered, and have one knock on the door and inquire in a calm and initially polite manner about the object seen, and have the hotel staff let them into the room if there's no answer.

It's probably not a firearm. If it is, it was probably just thoughtless handling with no criminal intent. If there is criminal intent, it's more likely that the criminal will surrender rather than fight. Like I said before, the scenario that it's a mad sniper who will go down shooting if approached by the police is vivid, but so unlikely that only enough consideration is justified to ensure that it will be promptly communicated to the main body of police in the event that the investigating officers are attacked. Certainly, without stronger evidence of violent intentions, going in there with assault rifles and initiating contact by holding the suspects at gunpoint is an unjustifiable risk to innocent life.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

I'm not licking boots. cops are fucking out of control I'm saying that trying to comply and obeying the law isn't enough to not get shot by them anymore

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

fag cop wanted an extra magazine which is pre meditated.

Thaaats bullshit.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

I'm not defending the cop. Read my original post: nigger.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Yeah, don't be like this sick fuck going around terrorizing people.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMDlcwywwXQ

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

any source on that?

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

I don't actually, you're literally roasting yourself, but lack the awareness to realize.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

bootlicking
Do you understand how mindbogglingly retarded that meme is?
Leftie cancer should shut the fuck up or leave.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Because they wish they were in the same situation. These powerless nitwits fantasize about being able to kill a drunk crying man for losing a game of Simon Says.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

See

And I want an answer to this.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

The woman didn't die. Looks like it's not so hard to stay alive. Just make sure you don't look like you're going for a gun.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

reminder

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Judge refused the video evidence and said it would cause chaos in the Jury.
The 911 swatting call is the issue.
Caller knew it was only a pellet rifle, but made up some bullshit story.

Luke Long
Luke Long

You should not be killed for instinctively pulling up your pants.

The police had no evidence of a gun, a shooter, or anything else. Just some retard calling them up.

The instructions are too elaborate and leave no margin for error.

Someone died for no reason, this cannot be tolerated.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

A sing shot would be better

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

they are probably manlet betas who wish they were in mitch's shoes

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

a leaf doesn't know that those guns are always fake or not loaded
Just a bad day for leafs.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Reminder that the cop giving the commands wasn't the one who shot him

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

If he did run up afterwards, it's the only mistake he made. The room would not have been cleared at this point.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Judge refused the video evidence

where is the source on the claim?

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

No, it's not responsible to report seeing a gun because it's legal here, open carry is legal too. it's all a constitutional right. Cops shouldn't be called unless a law was being broken.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

I dunno maybe try looking at the list of demands I just fucking told you about, you utter spaz. The absolute state of newfags.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

bootlicking is a retarded meme
t. bootlicking numale.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

rented rooms are legal domiciles, same laws apply fag.
Just cant show bobs and vagene from a window.

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Apologies :)

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

THE exterminator uniform put mere mortal ....
.... beyond the law.

THE LAWS ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THE VERMINATORS!!!

"DON'T FUCKIN' MOVE"

thast OK officer...I am one of the GOOD guys.....I'm THE EXTERMINATOR

hahahahaha

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

be American
cry and beg the police for your life >humiliate yourself helplessly as they bark commands and gloatingly tell you how they'll kill you
desperately try to comply
woops ya slipped there champ!
get shot

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

You should not be killed for instinctively pulling up your pants.
Yes you should if the cop tells you 4 times to stop doing that. You shills seem to love to leave that out.

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

fucking this

The argument should not even go past this point.

David Bailey
David Bailey

does he look like a nigger?

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Nuffin

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

retard

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

have literally never seen a video like this

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

It's obviously been too long since you've been allowed the right to defend yourself in Australia that you don't understand the threat a gun in the hands of a criminal can be. Imagine if you could shrink and emu to the size of a pistol and hide it in your pants. The cop imagined at any point the man could have pulled an emu on him. Of course you understand why he had to die.

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

The woman didn't die.

Mesa PD confirmed for being nu-male cucks.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Rented is not the same as owning, nigger. You can't just aim your gun at people like you're back in down town chicago

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

best part
retarded americans defend the shooter even though it could just have easily been them getting shot

bootlickers baka

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

More CIA nigger lies.
Leroy never had a 9mm. His hands were up until he took 5.56 rounds and grabbed the entry wounds. and still put his hands up after being shot.
Try again nigger.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Man, the physical portion of the safety course test to get your PAL gets tougher every year.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Are you fucking kidding?

You actually believe, no matter what, that you SHOULD be killed if a cop tells you to not pull up your pants 4 times?

Should a cop be able to tell you to jump on one leg, and if you don't do it 4 times he has the right to shoot you?

Are you seriously this retarded?

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

pants falling off his ass

I mean....

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

1 post by this ID
Nice flag, leaf. You're not fooling anyone

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

"DON'T MOVE or I WILL SHOOT YOU!"

"ok I'll just move a little bit!" derp-a-derp

people today have no brains.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

stop being instinctive

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

The dumb part is people who freak out about the government, when the cops are the one who fired this guy put him in jail charged him with murder, and then the citizens let him go.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Are you seriously this retarded?
No because I haven't been killed by a cop yet.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

say something retarded
be called retard
le samefag!!11 xdd

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm
yum yum yum

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

No, you should not you bootlicking turbokike.
bawwww the cop was so s-s-scared!

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

stop pointing out my shill tactics!
No

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

I think that guy is just confused.
The WaPo article says that the footage was shown in court. It wasn't made public to the rest of us until after the trial was over, though.

I don't know if the verdict would have changed if regular people were able to see it ahead of time, but it sure would have got people talking. Now it's too fucking late, especially because of that law about not allowing someone to be tried twice for the same crime.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

using le in 2017
It really is a sad day for leafs

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

this faggot was
A. a pudgy baby faced loser who never had an ounce of authority before becoming a cop
B. had clearly no idea what the fuck he was doing and only got his position through nepotism
C. was a meter-maid playing SWAT operator
D. a trigger happy sadist
fuck this cunt

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

This. The try hard tactical shit they were pulling was retarded. They then go to the door immediatly after and fumble with the door to get it open, These cops are fucking garbage.

Henry Green
Henry Green

The judge did that. He refused to let the jury see the full video.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Maybe in Canuckistan.
He pointed his bb gun up to the sky.
You would probably shit little green apples being Canadian, but not us.
probably some dumb snow nigger had him swatted for feeling so scared.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

simply epic :^)

William Anderson
William Anderson

Cop tells you to cross your legs and crawl towards him with hands up
can't do it
"HURRRR YOU DESERVE TO GET SHOT FOR THIS"
the absolute STATE of bootlickers

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

So if you don't do what a cop says it's an execution now?

Put your finger on your nose!

No.

Okay then. *unloads a mag into your chest*

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/01/please-dont-shoot-me-father-of-two-begged-police-before-being-sh1/

The shooting happened at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Hotel in Mesa after Mr Shaver, on a business trip from his home in Texas, had befriended two other people - a man and a woman - and invited them to his room for drinks.

At one point, according to the woman, Mr Shaver showed the guests his air rifle, explaining that he worked with Walmart and that his job was to kill birds that flew inside the buildings. Mr Shaver and the other man then took the firearm to the window, where they pointed it outside, which was witnessed by guests and resulted in a hotel employee calling the police.

Walmart, kek!

Xavier James
Xavier James

public opinion shouldn't have any say in the courtroom.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

you shouldn't be killed by a cop for being a retard
That's were you're wrong euro nigger

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

still no source on that claim

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

more like the absolute UNITED STATES of bootlickers right

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

No shots fired, no crime.
yet rambo wants to shoot more than 30 rounds. And expected too, hence asking for an extra mag.
If the Jurors saw the Video, the cop would fry.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Yeah, no, you will. Should isn't even the right statement. Everyone in the US knows this. If you don't you're just waiting in line to have it happen to you.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

No, it's not responsible to report seeing a gun because it's legal here
It's not "seeing a gun", it's "seeing a gun being pointed as if sighting a target, from a good sniping location in an urban area".

open carry is legal too
There's open carry, and then there's brandishing. Brandishing is holding a weapon in such a manner as if to use it or threaten with it. If you're going to open carry, you need to have a fine understanding of the distinction between appropriate handling and brandishing.

Here's an example law (Virginia's):
It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured.

It is a crime in pretty much all jurisdictions to point a scoped air rifle out of a hotel window. It can be a misdemeanor or felony based on specific circumstances.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

*citation needed.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

cop tells him to fall on his face if he trips
HUR DUR BETTER FEEL UP MY BUTT WHILE GOING DOWN FOR THE 4TH TIME

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Haven't read the thread, but as a psa go watch the full 5mins on Julian Assange's twitter account. I only saw a 15 second clip in the threads I've been in before. Still don't think the cops are 2nd degree murders, but this full clip is bretty fucking bad. Needs to be shown to departments around the country for training, as the one issuing commands was an otherwise experienced cop. Constant training in dealing with these situations are needed.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

LUL

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

ITT: people trying to explain to retards that yes, there really are police procedures to follow when confronting a potentially armed suspect in close quarters, and they will result in no one getting shot IF FOLLOWED PROPERLY BY THE COPS, which faggot Mesa PD didn't have a clue about.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

t. cop pissed off their stranglehold on Sup Forums has been destroyed

tards grew too full of yourselves

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

kys now leaf

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

If a cop tells you to stop digging in your jeans while he is trying to arrest you and tells you this 4 times then yes you deserve to get shot

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Not a cop problem. Not a nigger problem. Its an am*rican problem. The day am*rica gets nuked is the day the world will rejoice. And mark my words, soon. Some retarded rick and morty watching faggot tranny genderfluid niggerkin will build a nuke and detonate it to protest drumpf

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

no crying
doesn't say a word
does not act fearful
does not even pretend to comply
not even close to what you described or what happened in mesa

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Serious question: Would you lick an officer's boot if he had a gun on you? Let's say it was covered in dogshit. Would you do it?

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

/thread

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

If you're trolling then whatever, but if you're not, you are the least american person in this thread

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Cause that's what happened? Nice argument retard.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

What if he tells you to lick his boot 4 times in a row and you don't do it? Do you deserve to get shot?

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Any abode or domicile is the same thing.
he rented a room, he has a right to privacy.
pointing any rifle to the sky is legal. We call it the right to bare arms.
Move from the US now maricone. I dont own my house yet, but I can still wave muh rifle.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

oh shi... he has an argument that I have no answer to!
phew! he's Canadian, so I don't have to deal with it!

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

He didn't know how the woman did it because he was forced to look at the ground or he'd be killed.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

This

Flat on stomach while arms stretched and legs crossed is followed by an officer walking up to and restrain the subject, not by telling him to stand up with legs crossed and crawl over to him.

bitch ass SWAT poser

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Blame white retards that would make it about race when its about police setting precedents of what they are and are not allowed to do
Enabling a police state because the precedents are usually niggers
total brainlets

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Police officer: "YOU UNDER ARREST PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"

derp-a-derp: MUH FREEDOMS MUH FREEDOMS!

(multiplied a million times across thE country everyday)

fellow Derp-a-derps: WHY IS OUR COUNTYR GOING TO SHIT???

RETARDS.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

None of those things matter. Not one.
If you're suspected of having a weapon, you are treated as if you have one on your person.

Xavier James
Xavier James

/thread's a faggot who didn't even watch the video

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

phase-shifting your rifle through an unopenable window in a hotel
cool story you fucking nigger

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

the leaf is bringing up his licking fetish again
/d/ is that way man lmao

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

He was wearing basketball shorts. Go try to hide a gun in the waistband of your basketball shorts, I'll wait. Oh what's that? It fell out? gosh.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Yes I can see there were two times in which the victim could have pulled out a gun and shot the police officers.

The first time, the guy put his hands behind his back like he was wanting to be handcuffed and had forgotten what he was told to do. I wonder if having a gun pointed at your head makes you a little nervous.

The second time he instinctively pulled up his pants.

None of these were the fault of the victim, and given the situation, the police officer was right to have fired.

The problem is how they got into that situation in the first place. Anyone could call up and say that you have a gun. You may make any kind of mistake, and you are dead. Then lets see whose side you are on.

The police needed to find another way to handle the situation, whether it be to move back behind a corner to allow the victim more leeway when he doesn't follow instructions, leave him still on the floor and find another way into the room, etc, etc.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

I'm guessing you wouldn't? You talk really big on the internet.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Hey neat, I found a video from another perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=WCdRL6bqSKI

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Irrelevant. you made a sweeping claim and can't even back it up with one example

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

this is the face of a serial killer
what fucko passed this guy psychological exam?

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

I love when these dickheads run out of shitty arguments.

John Moore
John Moore

So I take it you'd lick a cop's boots if he told you, right? If he told you he'd shoot you if you didn't lick his boots, you'd do it, right? Just answer the question man.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Why are you so mad at cops when the other cops put this guy in jail for what he did?

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

MMMMMMMM
Oh yum yum yum yum yum
You sure stepped on some delicious things today, sir!

thats what you sound like

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

speaks like a retard because he thinks he is talking to retards but just comes off looking like a retard
you dont deserve what you're getting paid to shill

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Why do retards keep posting this as if it is in any way relevant? That nigger is standing up, walking away, already has one hand concealed and the cop is alone at point blank range.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

So you're saying you'd lick boots if threatened? Is that what you're saying?

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Do explain why they didn't have him lay on the ground and cuff him instead of playing Simon says and crawling towards them.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

a nigger thinks you're not American if you're pro cop
wow i'm still not surprised

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

You keep using the word "instinctively". You know what my instinct is when someone is yelling at me with a gun? To do what he says and not act like a stupid nigger.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

So you're saying you'd lick boots if threatened? Is that what you're saying? Just answer the question.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

that's right, you're a leaf, not a human
good leaf
now go hurr-durr elsewhere
and go lick some boots

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

I literally did. I posted a video proving you can be shot faster than you can react.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

because cops are trying to obscure the issue behind a bunch of justified shootings / shootings against blacks as they can more easily achieve consensus if utilising lowest common denominator rhetoric

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

ftfy

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

LOL. Yeah, cause the guy obviously INTENTIONALLY reached for his pants to get shot. What are you even trying to argue at this point?

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

My first instinct when someone is yelling at me with a gun? To do what he says.
So you'd lick boots if you had a gun on you, wouldn't you?

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

So if cops support this guy why did they arrest him and charge him with murder?

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

video evidence of the crime couldn't be shown cause it would unfairly alter the outcome of brailsford's trial
evidence cannot be used as evidence

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Oh shit, so you are a commie faggot. I fucking knew you kids on here had to be scum sucking lefties.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

The woman didn't die
The woman wasnt repeatedly told she was going to die if she made a msitake
She also wasnt told to keep her legs crossed while pushing herself to a kneeling position

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

Someone didn't watch the video

Nigger still thinks the gang laws of down town chicago is the law of america
Pffft

tee hee what if the cop made you do my fetish tee hee
/D/ is that way ---->

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

So much this

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

If the suspect is standing up, facing away and has his hand already out of view. You dumb kikes post that video in every thread as if it's a 1:1 tactical situation. I can't believe you're actually this stupid.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Would you lick boots if you had a gun pointed at you by a cop? How come nobody defending the cops will answer this question?

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

If my life was threatened? Yeah, I'd suck a fat nigger dick.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

((wacompost says)))
Video and the AR were never shown to the Jury, judge said no way it would cause chaos in the jury.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

believe a claim on Sup Forums with no source despite it being asked for multiple times

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Calling others faggots
Weebshit moe garbage reaction image
I've never seen a more blatant case of projection.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

defy the laws of physics and use your Schrödinger level prowess to crawl towards me while your legs are crossed and your arms are in the air or i will shoot you
You shills seem to love to leave that out.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

dodging the question
I'm going to put you down as a "yes" for licking boots.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Why did they let the sergeant issuing the commands retire and flee to the Philippines?

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Cause they all know they would.

William Allen
William Allen

euro thinks a person wearing shorts means he is unarmed
The urban niggers would like to have a word with you about that

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Because they were idiots. Hence why they got shot.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Whatsre you talking about you can google the case you stupid nigger. The video evidence was sealed under after the cops judgement and he was aquitted.

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

Oh okay, so you'd rather live with no dignity as a cuck then. Good to know that's the quality of """man""" defending the cops.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Maybe because you're all accountable now thanks to body cams and the internet?
Maybe because they know its a formality and the vast majority of cops get off even in questionable scenarios like this?
Doesnt stop shills, statist faggots coming and and telling us that everything would just be ok if we just listen to orders, as if our homelands are warzones, and as if cops are infallible and are above the law

kys queer

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Put your finger on your nose!
No.
Okay then. *unloads a mag into your chest*
You are an idiot and are grandstanding. Fuck off!

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Absolutely yes. I'd lick nigger shit right off a boot if someone held a gun to my head.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Fucking shareblue normie.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

please please act out my fetish
Lmao calm down man. I'm sure someone on /d/ would love to help you out with that

William Miller
William Miller

So what you are saying is that people who aren't good at following a series of dance-move instructions with a gun pointed at their head deserve to die? Great argument. It is obviously me who is the shill.

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

No.
The human response to an over-whelming threat is to freeze. Deer in the headlights.
The exact moment this fucker told him to get up from a prone position is the moment that any argument you boot-licking faggots make is invalid. Tight spaces or not, there were enough men there to keep a rifle on him if he got up. Keep one cop on him while the others go and clear the room. Having multiple officers on one drunk idiot is inexcusable.

John Moore
John Moore

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at least you admitted to being a cuck coward bootlicker. you have more guts than the rest of these numales

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Here.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

You know what it's called when you unintentionally do something that you shouldn't have done that causes you to die? Being a fucking idiot.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

I already said I would faggot.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

a nigger cop who decided to chip out and kill a innocent white guy doesn't deserve to be killed together with the rest of his nigger family
and that's where you are wrong nigger

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

yeah b-b-b-ut he gave him too many commands! who cares that he gave him a ton of chances!
You shills are retarded

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

So he was forced to retire for handling an arrest improperly. Seems normal, he didn't shoot or injure anyone so what crime did he commit?

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Learn to read before addressing me again.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP
SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR LEGS
SIMON SAYS DONT MOVE OR I SHOOT YOU
SIMON SAYS LAY DOWN
SIMON SAYS STAND UP
****5 mins later****
fuck hes good at this
SIMON SAYS STAND UP
SIT DOWN
almost got 'em
SIMON SAYS CRAWL TO ME
SIMON SAYS CRAWL FASTER
PULL UP YOUR PANTS
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam
AAAAHAHAHA FUCKIN GOT EM!

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Amerimutt unironically defends treating a white man like a nigger
hahahahahaha
Americans ACTUALLY WANT to be treated like niggers! AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK I can't believe it you really said it I'm fucking dying

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

You forgot the word instinctively.

And there goes your argument.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

I think she could have done it. I believe in her will to live.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

go ahead and try to hide a pistol in basketball shorts, i can't be visible from any angle. post pics

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

why won't you act out my fetish!
leafs are pretty cringy these days

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

no it wasn't you double nigger, it was showed to the jury.

John Smith
John Smith

cop: 'DO NOT MOVE DO EXACTLY AS I SAY'

female derp-a-derp: "CAN I GO TO MY ROOM"

what part does she not uderstand?

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

We are shills? The lack of self awareness is staggering.

inb4 > no u

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Oooooohhhhhh
Ohhh yummy yummy daddy!
I can just TASTE how well you busted up that homeless camp today!!!
Oppress me, baby! Shove your baton up my ass!
Will you let me kiss your badge tonight, daddy? I know you said I'd get it dirty with my little bootlicking mouth, but its been so long since you let me kiss it!

why do you keep repeating yourself? you keep just talking about how much you love licking leather. i'm trying to have a dialogue with you and you're stonewalling me.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

It can happen even faster. You poor newfags need to watch liveleaks.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

I think she could have done it
Yeah but she didnt, and the cop didnt care at all
When the dude got back on his knee the cop shouted at him with 200 decibel that he was gonna die

William Long
William Long

Quiet, bootlicker
Saged

You love your police state, dont ya? The total lack of humanity. I hope this happens to you.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Not even denying that you're a commie. Fucking faggot.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

as if cops are infallible and are above the law

No he wasn't he went to jail for it and the only people that had the power to release him was the citizens.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

kys power tripping sociopath, the only solace taken here is that you are obviously retarded enough to be someone that will end up in one of these situations, and hopefully by then we're able to neuter your ability to hide behind the force, you're a disgrace

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
learn to read or use google you stupid, stuuuupid cocksucker.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Show me a video where 5 men with rifles trained react slower than a soyboy trying to draw on one knee.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

More weebshit
I told you not to address me you child.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Tell me stories about how tough you are up in Canada. I'd love to hear how you put those mounties in headlocks and give them noogies.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

David Brock needs someone who can think of an original insult.

James James
James James

muh police safety even i sign forthis
Dont bully or they get a paid vacation ;_;

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

The guy issuing orders ran off to the philippines after not even a slap on the wrist, yes?

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

he didn't give him too many commands. but the commands he gave him were literally;
defy the laws of physics
i bet you are a nigger, just like that cop

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

youtube.com/watch?v=-cPKuoAwXp0

you remind of the cucks in this skit.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Correct!

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

cop kills a retard who can't keep his hands off his ass
HUR DUR THE COP IS THE REAL NIGGER!

"here's a group that gets away with it"
HUR DUR THAT MEANS YOU WANT TO BE THEM XDDDD

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Do you say "thank you officer" after you lick his boot?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

I think the cops were trying to open the wrong door, the video quality is really shitty, but I think 502 is the one on the right and the cops are trying to open 500.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

liveleaks.
Usually involve niggers acting shady and ignoring, walking away from, or threatening the officiers

OP is a pic of a guy shitting himself because he's trapped in a retarded game of murderous simon says

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

cop: "DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU"

derp-a-derp: "OK THAT MEANS I CAN PUT MY HANDS DOWN"

so very hard for people to understand even clear instructions these days!

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

he was forced to retire. did he issue an order to shoot the guy? no, then how is he culpable?

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

a nigger cop chips out and kills someone
somehow a nigger on Sup Forums is trying to justify why he wasn't a nigger

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

My argument is fine. Grabbing your shorts around the waistband is pretty deadly instinct with a cop nearby. This is an example of a bad instinct. Man evolving before our very eyes. Fascinating!

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

try watching the video next time retard.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Crawling apparently means something different to boot lickers.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Officer: Lick my boot maggot.

You: Yes sir, thank you sir! based officer, thank you for keeping the streets safe

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Hey you.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

HUR DUR HE WAS RETARDED CASE CLOSED
YEP SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SCARED WHEN FACING DOWN ASSAULT RIFLE BEING TOLD HE'D BE SHOT
NOPE, FUCKING RETARD THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

I'm starting to think this entire time, you've not even watched the video? Do you even know what the fuck anyone is talking about?

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

you can't hid a pistol in basketball shorts
First result from google nigger youtube.com/watch?v=ldltxeb_4GM

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

We get it, you love the term "derp-a-derp".

You can go back to 9gag now.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

The more you say boot licker faggot the less I take you seriously.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

we are shills!?!?!?
Yes

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

t. sociopathic statist whinging the 'unwashed masses' are getting upiddy

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

I don't think I've actually met someone that admits they're a commie faggot shill. They usually at least pretend to be something else.

N-no, Sup Forums has always been anticop!

Yeah, no, cops kill niggers. We're fans of that around here.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

The video was shown in court during the trial, but it was released to the public after jurors acquitted Brailsford on Thursday.

Kill yourself you absolute fucking idiot.

Gavin White
Gavin White

Well he wasn't deaf was he?

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

Well they were called on the guy they shot and they came out of the right room so ye.

More importantly they were called and reacted to a non-crime which doesnt even make sense. They say someone called the cops cause the thought the dude had a gun.

Like.

Uh

Its not illegal to have a gun so what the fuck is this swat bullshit with automatic machine guns all about.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

but the commands he gave him were literally defy the laws of physics
Are you really trying to imply you can't fall with your hands up? lmao

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Sup Forums has always been anti-cop and anti-statis bootlicking you retarded faggot, you obviously weren't here for the days of CAN'T CORNER
THE DORNER

reddit newfags get out

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Not clicking on your porn vids man

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

My nipples are so hard from the edge.... Please more Sup Forums san.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

The guy exacerbated the issue to the point that a innocent citizen was killed for not being able to do things 100% the way he wanted
He was a power tripping retard that made the situation much more dangerous than it had to be, ended up pushing the young beta soyboy queer to shoot first question later despite the fact the guy was crawling and surrounded by a swat team all drawn on him
kys faggot

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

crawl towards me
but keep your hands in the air or i will shoot you
explain that you nigger

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

To most people, the term "crawling" generally means on both knees and hands. Literally nobody thinks of walking on their knees as "crawling".

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Any more specifics? Can it be during the day, or does it have to be at night?

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

get btfo
haha well i won't click on this link making fun of people like me! take that!

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

The issue here is the 20 IQ cop giving non-stop conflicting order in a life-threatening manner

If the victim was deaf and just stood there on the ground, he'd probably still be alive today.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

Pretty much this. The cop reacted according to his training.
The amount of blue nigger ass licking on these boards is disgusting. So they make a nigger good here and there and throw a few niggers in a cage where they belong. So fucking what? These blue apes are just as likely to kill a white person and this incident proves it.

I fully blame niggers for making cops develop this behavior

Yea, but the guy wasn't a nigger. Cops treat us humans the same as they do niggers.

The bottom line is that boot licking cops has gotten us nothing. They still arrest us on trumped up charges, while letting the left wing walk for lesser crimes. If Charlottesville didn't teach you that, you're a fucking moron. They are just tools for left wing politicians to use at their discretion.

Finally, blue niggers stand between us and what needs to be done to return this country to sanity. Don't tell me how they're protecting me from niggers when they're straight murdering white people for reporting rape incidents and possessing BB guns. What a joke cops are. A .45 and a Rottweiler would be far superior defense than to call 911.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

I can understand why they have to put stupid labels on everything.

derp-a-derp: I am allergic to peanuts

"I think I will eat some peanuts"

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

You are literally retarded if you think they showed it in court given he was acquitted.
You are also retarded for not cross referencimg that other edited videos were shown, minus the shooting.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

This. The people defending the cops are fucking idiotic.
The cops orders contradict each other and apparently if you aren't telepathic then you deserve to be shot and killed.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Because those are the interesting videos. Cops have specific ways they handle people that might have a weapon on them. This man did not comply, and was killed.

The End.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Do me a favor and try to move around on your knees, legs crossed, and hands in the air.
Now try it drunk to the point of incapication.
Now try it while a manlet with small man syndrome screaming death-threats at you.

Oh, but he was just a retard right?
Well, let's hope you are too.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

There's that phrase again. What's your IQ?

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Cops: I said don not use the power drill to clean your ears

Derp-a-derp: Hey what if I use the power drill to clean muh ears? hur dur!!

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

cop does his job
hur dur he is a nigger!

stop calling him reatrded for being retarded!

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

See

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit