Why do Catholics Pray to a WHORE?

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

She gave birth to Jesus, but She doesnt have power of God. She cant do shit for you. So why waste time Hailing Whorey?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=sWqg6B-taUg
agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Mary The Queen Mother of the New Davidic Kingdom.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8&list=RD52Gg9CqhbP8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0
youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHFgf0TfFo

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

First off, shes a whore because she got fucked by God before fucking Joseph.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Because (((Catholics)))

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

How can you be a whore and a virgin at the same time?

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Daily reminder that the foundation of Christianity is cuckoldry.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

So Jesus was breed by the Alpha?

Based.

James Powell
James Powell

Schrodingers virgin: God has the power of quantum mechanics on HIS side.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

entire religion based on roastie that pretended she magically got pregnant

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

When your price-performance ratio is to high.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

She is Jesus' mother. Anyone who are self-proclaimed christian can't insult her.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Catholicism is a heretical polytheistic pagan faith that not merely masquerades as Christianity but claims to be the only true and valid form. Mary is a stand-in for ancient heathen European mother-goddesses like Hera, Gaia, and Matrona.

Catholicism is paganism and every Pope is the Antichrist that the Bible warns about. Every Papist is a pagan, whether they know it or not, and all are bound for Hell-fire for worshipping mortal saints instead of their Father in Heaven.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

!redditsilver

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

religion that worships roasties and enables all their choices
So basically, feminist western civilisation in a nutshell.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

first off jesus had no power, he asked god for the miracles.
second she was the only womans mentioned by name on the koran soo yeah quite badds omho

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

She ain't no jabrony.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

ITT: Micopenis Jap bitches about Mary because he doesn't have a dad

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

THIS

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

that's a really interesting question

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

catholics ask the virgin mary to pray for them.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Catholics pray to a heathen Mother Goddess, of which they even make idols.

All this is heresy.

Signed, Protestantism

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Completely incorrect. Catholics do not worship any of the saints.They pray to them to ask god to help them. Mary is completely different to other pagan goddesses.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Wow. You just made me realize that the only women we worship in a Christian society is a virgin... Patriarchy !!!!

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

they worship a guy whose entire origin story was the mom fucking around or either getting raped because joseph was impotent so they make up a story about him being the chosen one
their son still gets nailed by a bunch of roman soldiers
this is apparently worthy of "DEUS VULT"

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Mary is a symbol of the perfection of God, a creation for men, and why they are better than men. Mary was not a virgin, but a "young girl of birthing age", who even God as a man chose to bless. The duty of men to women, and women to children naturally is obvious. Do not critique the Bible, and God user.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

praying != worship
Semantics and the crux of the matter

John Rogers
John Rogers

pray to these false gods they label "saints"
"but no, we don't worship them"

Hell-fire and brimstone await you, pagan. My God is a jealous God.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Takes bible
Make shitty tldr of bible
say that his tldr is the original bible
Christcucks BTFO

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Mary wasn't a whore. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of her being paid for her sexual services.

What she was is a filthy buttslut.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

and all are bound for Hell-fire for worshipping mortal saints

Wrong.

Even though Catholics are incorrect in their theology, every single one of them is going to heaven based solely on the fact that they profess faith in God and Christ through the Nicene creed.

The Catholics believe that man, through his own free will, can affect the outcome of his salvation through works. They believe this because scripture puts an emphasis on performing works. But studying it deeper, we can see that works are just a result of having faith.

Thinking that man has the power to affect his own salvation is supreme arrogance. Salvation is entirely the work of God alone.

Ironically, Catholics are saved because they are wrong. We are saved by faith alone.
You could do all sorts of depraved things and as long as you have faith in Christ, you will still be saved. Studying scripture reveals that salvation is one and done in a way.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Ah, I see now. Your believe that prayer and worship are the same. Prayer is simply the act of talking to God while worship is the act of praising God. You are right to say Catholics pray to saints instead of worshiping them.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

That's Jesus for you.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

And the Omega

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

praying to anyone other than Jehovah himself
"but but but we don't believe these other gods we worship--uh, I mean these 'saints' we make idols of and pray to and totally don't worship--are divine or anything"

Pagan.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

While I may disagree on your arguments I do believe that we should put aside our differences as brothers and sisters of Christ. Christianity has been far to divided so we must stand strong against the degeneracy that surrounds us.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

This looks like the new flag of the European Union.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Essentially, the second 1/2 of the Bible says be ruled by morals and principles (self control and thought) that are inherently you. Do God's will, his son will show the way.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Wow, the shilling is unusually strong today. Man, all these shills become overactive during the weekends.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

ITT:

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

That's a really kewl wuff shirt though.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

Reminder 'Mary is a whore' is literally straight out of the Talmud. Sage: youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Your attempts at mockery are pathetic and give no rise out of me. Catholics know that saints do not nearly come close to the glory of God. We also do not worship idols as I had said before. But if your insistence on Catholics becoming Pagan cannot be influenced then I say this is a dead matter

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

So, what makes the Bible right and not Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Paganism, etc. right?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Catholics know nothing, or they wouldn't worship dead human beings instead of God. Hell-fire and brimstone await all of them, for the sins of idolatry and worse.

David Long
David Long

liberation, i know its hard to understand but i will try my best here.
the human mind is strange as fuck.

take one normal girl make her drink a shit ton of water take her to somewhere with a lot of people.
with time she will pee helsef in public, the catch is if people laught at her it becomes shamefull,
but if you help and say to those people that she has insues and should not be shammed it becomes liberating for her. on her mind she is allowed deviant behavior, as far as no one fron her social circle saw, it becomes a liberating experience.
now onto cucks.
they are sexualy repressed in various ways.
they are extressed
dont have an good perfomance
bisexual tendencies

if you look at the example
the situation usualy shamefull
"pissing in public" "getting cucked"
removes the responsability fron the individual
the perfomance is no longer a problem
and the race thing is just because they are covert racists for not considering blacks as their equals,(btw this is more of an social traid found on all society)]kekekekkek

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

Literally (You).

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Usual bait. This shit gets old fast.

All of these threads degenerate into this tit-for-tat debate on the whether prayer equals worship or not.

Catholics are welcome to do what they like. Same for Protestants. What matters is Jesus's ultimate interpretation of our individual choices at the end of the day.

Arguments amongst men who posture for relative power over each other via hierarchical religions is kinda missing the point.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Mfw christianity is literally based on cuckoldry.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

wait, weren't joseph and maria cousins?

or is it just a meme.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Because God in the bible says so. A persons belief in a religion is purely based on life experiences and factors we can't control. That's the answer.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Why do you love your mother? She too is a whore.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

They were just fuck buddies. At least according to Vatican 2.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

morals and principles

Love enemies, turn cheek like bitch, meek inherit earth, give enemy coat, etc.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

how, I bet you don't even have your driver's license.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Shut up nip-nap

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

The problem with Catholic theology though is that it puts so much emphasis on free will, which gives way to arrogance. The best way to unite is to accept that all Christians are saved.

Because of your nulla salvus ex whatever, you are lead to believe that a huge chunk of Christians are going to hell.

All Christians are saved, no matter what we do, how we worship, or whatever. Because I works never factored into our salvation.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Posting under an American flag and thinking that meekness is soft. You're a try hard, lug aht meee!

I'll fuck you up user. Real bad, and feel completely justified for doing it.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

It's the usual religious types trying to gain favour on Saturday/Sunday to score points with the Almighty. Witnessing etc.

David Perry
David Perry

Your enemies will literally burn in hell for an eternity
God will destroy your foes for you
Only will the humble survive

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

But I don't.
Any love and respect you have for them once you realize every single one of them has had a cock in their mouths

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

being a christcuck at all

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

You are right. It was never gods plan for Christians to be divided. Years of bad blood have ruined a relationship that could have lasted for the ages.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

You can say the sperm TUNNELED in.
Carlos!

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

if you believe in God and Jesus as his son, you're a nigger.

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

My mother did not lose her virginity to someone else other than her husband.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Why do some protestants insult Mary so much? At the of the day, she still is Jesus' mother; why would you go out of your way to insult Jesus like that?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

I like this one.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

sure......

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

All Christians are saved, no matter what we do
So murdering is cool?

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Jesus>Whorey.
Worship the lord, not the mortal humans

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

What a fool you are.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

Catholics? Oh the pedophile cult, I don't know why they worship a statue of a whore.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

edgy content

Liam James
Liam James

Mary was a whore
Mary was a Hindu
Mary Mary why ya buggin
Mary Mary quite contrary how does your garden grow
what about Mary Margaret
holy Mary, mother of God, was but a vessel she delivered God's salvation in human form to earth and for that catholics give her praise, not false worship. The vigrin Mary, and all the saints are given praise in the name of God, and asked to act as a divine intermediary, to relay their prayers, in their quest for personal salvation and or lost pets

who and what she was 2k yrs is of no consequence to us today

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

All Christians are saved, no matter what we do, how we worship, or whatever.

Wtf????? thats so incoherent it gave me brain cancer.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

All women are whores. Your mother probably takes a different big black cock every week.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

TOPKEK

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

"Catholics do things that aren't in the Bible" cries the Protestant, not realizing the Bible as we have it today was compiled and canonized by ecumenical councils of the pre-Schism Church.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Jesus - awesome
christianity - shit

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

i thought jesus was technically just an extension of god

i didnt pay much attention in RE lol

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

You could do all sorts of depraved things and as long as you have faith in Christ, you will still be saved.
I don't think so, Tim, as how can one be said to be faithful to Christ if one repeatedly and willingly commits depraved acts? Having faith in Christ isn't mere profession. Works alone do not save man, however faith without works is not faith but mere profession, mere mouthing the words.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

2pbp

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

So you're saying early Christians were pedophiles because modern Catholicism is all pedophiles that's ok even though it's not in the Bible, but was widely practices by early Christians.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Gather around anons, you NEETS, you undesirables, you greats, you people, you vessels of the Lord.

Bless us, for we are nothing more than your creation. A lost cause with guidance and no direction. Bless those who found their compass and may they guide those who are still searching. You Lord, are my foundation. May those who see too much but not you see the errors of their ways, and may you Lord save their soul, for we are only vessels of your will. Amen

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

shut the fuck up jap faggot

William James
William James

Japan needs a third atomic bomb tho

Brody Green
Brody Green

lists all the best things about catholicism, thinks he's somehow 'won' an argument
fuck off, judaising imbecile

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

What I'm saying is all Australians are damned because they voted for faggot marriage, meanwhile not all Americans are damned because they consistently voted against fag marriage and had to have it imposed upon them by judges of the Synagogue of Satan.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

not realising its some English Teacher called John, living in Japan posting these threads

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Czech needs another German Invasion

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Agreed. We're totally fucked here. It's too depressing.

That and the passing of euthanasia bills in Victoria signals that this country has both abandoned God and is on the slippery slope to self annihilation.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

You shouldn’t blaspheme

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Good thing Japan did not legalize faggot marriage.
Like holy shit, why is Western Civilization full of faggots? I thought you were God-fearing people...

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

You shouldn’t blaspheme
Or OP's case, he shouldn't blasmeme

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

I'm just trying to explain the mechanics of salvation.
If you murdered but were still animated by God's grace and had a repentant heart (which would be incredibly unlikely) you would still go to heaven.
God knows what is in your heart and genuine faith saves you. Good works justify you BEFORE MAN, not God, since man cannot see into each others hearts. Thats what the Bible means when it talks of justification by works.

When Paul says "These people shall not inheret the kingdom of God..." it is more an assurance of God's justice. He will not admit into heaven wicked people who act that way BECAUSE of their lack of faith. It is not saying that those people are damned because of their works. Only their faith.

When I say "depraved things", I am more talking about things like bowing to statues, neglecting the Bible, or even things like getting angry. You can still commit those sins and be saved, since we are all open to that. Of course, things like killing someone in cold blood is a pretty clear indication that someone has no faith. though we can't see into a persons heart like God does.

I acknowledge my weakness. I acknowledge I'm a sinner, and I leave my salvation up to the awesome mercy of God. I''m not some neurotic Catholic who despairs over my salvation every time I touch my willy (Of course, Catholics don't really believe that. Because of their clever language involving "full consent of will", "sufficient knowledge", "primacy of concience", and "culpability", they've created a system where they effectively believe in "sola fide", but they won't admit it lel)

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

moar jewish whore plz

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Catholicism is not christian
closest to the early christian church
literally compiled the book now worshipped by protestants

And also OP, since you insulted the woman of the Genesis, you'll get 7 years bad luck and your whole family and descendants will be cursed up to 7 generations.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

When I say "depraved things", I am more talking about things like bowing to statues, neglecting the Bible, or even things like getting angry.

What about blowing statues?

You can still commit those sins and be saved, since we are all open to that. Of course, things like killing someone in cold blood is a pretty clear indication that someone has no faith. though we can't see into a persons heart like God does.

Can a Catholic priest be "saved" that rapes children? Would it be forgiveable if he instead kills them first then rapes their corpse? Cos like, they're forgiven for the killing bit, and it's just warm meat they're fucking. Altenratively, would rimming the corpse be forgivable? Perhaps if he paid his indulgences he'd be completely off the hook, cos like, that's completely fine, especially if it helps pay for the construction of Rome's churches.

James Torres
James Torres

they've created a system where they effectively believe in "sola fide", but they won't admit it

Are you literally retarded? sola fide is solely a Lutheran or Protestant belief. You're fucking retarded.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

No branches of Paulianity are christian.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Repent before it is too late, user. I will pray for your soul.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

you fucking faggots are terrible. LOOK AROUND YOU, you're posting on a borderline "terrorist" (-only because the world is so fucked up) image board (when there's literally VR and augmented reality available) that advocates for the core values of Christianity... if you're here, you're on the right route. Accept God and Jesus as his son, find Peace.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

You are a disgusting faggot.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Implying God couldn't have simply formed Jesus in her womb without having intercourse.

He's omnipotent isn't he?

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Gtfo from Japan,english teacher

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

An idol is something one believes is God. Having a statue of someone is fine. In the same way that we have photographs and that is fine.
Catholicism does not teach that statues are God(s), therefore it is not idolatry.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

It's surely an odd world where the Pakistani, likely Muslim, user has more respect for the Virgin Mary than some prot.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

I'm just here for the catholic anime porn artwork.

BTW, nice Mary image OP. Added to the fap folder as we speak.

This is now a Mary Porn Thread

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Repent before death, user.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

ITT Japs and Prodcucks can't understand figurative language
Wew lad

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Better than your god Mr Nippon- your Emperor who was recently treated for haemorrhoids

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Not beating off to tiny fetus Mary. Are you gay or what.. oh wait. "YES" hashtag.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Not really. The Koran has a chapter about her, and they respect her very much.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

They are idols, they're "icons". Loophole, faggot

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

This is blasphemy, even as a protestant I say one should respect the honor bestowed upon her. She is not divine, but cease this!

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

omnipotent
Nice.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

I am an advocate of complete free will, but I wish that God had stopped Luther.

Nathan James
Nathan James

This Roman scholasticism which is so obsessed with finding exceptions, loopholes, and pointless reasoning, only complicates things.

Divine revelation contained within the Bible says that we are saved by our faith alone. And I believe it. Why is it so hard to accept?

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

The Koran also teaches that Christianity has her as the third member of the Trinity.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

The only place the Bible says "by faith alone" is in James 2:24 - "Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only."

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Stop praying to and worshiping a mortal, who is not part of the Holy Trinity.

John Cooper
John Cooper

We are fagets here, YES I agree. No rebuttal really from me, just that we're completely fucked now.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

I seldom ask for Marian intercession, further she is not worshiped. Use the brain God gave you.

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

this is true
cucktholics aren't christian and neither is their niggerloving pope

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

But DAT ASS!!!!!! You did see OPs posted image right. That's some hot panty action AWOOOOOOO

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

So why waste time Hailing Whorey
Idolaters gonna idolise

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Australia is the most manly Western country in the world... user. That's coming for a Southerner.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWqg6B-taUg

Do what you think is right.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

She is included in the four holiest women of Islam (Alongside the wife of Pharaoh, Khadijah and Aisha) and we do have a Chapter named Maryam after her in the Quran. And Jesus is almost always reffered to as Isa bin Maryam (Jesus the Son of Mary).

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Justified before man. Not before God. Works are an outward projection of faith. Man needs to see these works because he can't see into the hearts of others like God can. God can see a mans faith. He has no use for works

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

I literally work full time at a Seminary, you fuckers definitely worship Mary. I see it everyday.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

So, do we have confirmation that the pope is a coal burner? He does seem to enjoy washing black feet. Maybe it's a black foot fetish thing.

That would REALLY liven up this thread.

Thomas James
Thomas James

based pakistani user. Come home to the Catholic Church, user.

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

catholicism earlier than orthodoxy
DROPPED INTO THE ABYSS

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

No it doesn't. It simply says that you pray to her. Which is true as far as i know.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Well if you believe in someone that carried your most important prophet, it makes sense to just revere them anyways.
But Catholics take it too far. God cucked Joseph while Mary raised his baby if you think about it.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Qur'an 5:116 "And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen."

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

You do realise the correlation between faggotry and hyper-masculinity right? It's hyper-gay to be macho.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Sorry. Can't accept the fact that Jesus prayed to himself and said that he (despite being God) doesn't know the future and there are basically many issues in the Trinity that i can't accept. Plus the fact that I am way too inspired by the character and acts of Muhammad SAW to reject him as a false prophet.

But I do accept most of the Bible to be authentic and will continue to strive against the slanderers of Mary and the Killers of Christ AS

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Meh its a beautiful story
god ready to nuke world
jesus like one more chance
has to pick a vessel
mary
so pure so kind
she magnifies His holy light

Its like a star wars or lord of the rings. Its cute and fun.

Also the reason why italians and hispanics beat their wives. The women can never live up to the ideal of Mary, the holy mother of God.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Leave the goat fuckers out of is discussion.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

You should always have a healthy doubt on people. If Maria was inseminated by God she had no say in matters, but she could have fucked the postman too.
Either way Joseph was cruelly cucked, I understand why Jews hate Jesus so much.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

the reason there are many many many many many many followers. and only so many of those are saved. and only so many of those are one of the only 144,000 undefiled by vaginas kings of new jerusalem. the best kept "secret" (perhaps a VEILING--does anybody know anything about the genders and veils? no) is that vaginas are masonic and look like pentagrams. many many many many shitty serpent seed people say Christ had sex. blasphemy. that God has sex. blasphemy. that marriages are brought with us to Heaven. blasphemy. that God is a woman. blasphemy. and etc etc etc etc. satan set up this shit show after we fell with him to confuse the shit out of everybody. woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

So didn't you guys do that?

You took Mary and Jesus as gods besides the Father.

Why is Mary regarded as the Queen of Heaven and the Earth if she was just a vessel containing the Son of God?

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Catholicism's pretty ham-fisted attempt to integrate the Divine Feminine into their ideology, basically..of course, it would have been must better and much easier to give this role to the Magdalene, but they went with the muh whore route for her.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

If Maria was inseminated by God she had no say in matters
Did you miss the part where she consented?
Luke 1:38 "And Mary said: Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. "

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Matthew 5:45New International Version (NIV)

45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

John 11:9
Verse Concepts

Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Jesus is the successor of the Davidic Kingdom. In the Davidic Kingdom, the mother of the King was the Queen. Therefore, Christ as King of Heaven places Mary as Queen.
more details here agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Mary The Queen Mother of the New Davidic Kingdom.htm

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

*much

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Why do Catholics Pray to a WHORE?

Because the Church got at the Roman world by influencing the women, so they had to play up the role of a female figure. Same way the modern left is insinuating their ideology into society, in fact. Get control of the minds of the women and children and you control the society, regardless of what the men think... although it might take a generation.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Fag Flag
Following the Command of God ("Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it." Gen 1:28) is a sin

Fuck off, Paul.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Christ married His mom? get the fuck out of here. did you know David was bisexual and the remphan jew star means "penis vagina" and has nothing to do with him?

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Oh well, I guess she really let her husband down either way.

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

The way Catholicism/Christianity is practiced is based off of pagan rituals and Gods. Mary is Christian equivalent of the pagan Goddess Frigga. Frigga was the highest God/Goddess. This is why Catholics revere Mary, because they are actually practicing Jewish paganism, and not Judaism, like they think they are.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

So, it's was #godrape then. The SJWs will have a field day.

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

So the younger down the line the bigger chance the kid has to be gay... right?

Post proof of this correlation, stralia.

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

rare

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

If Jesus AS is the King of Heaven then what is the Father?

Also, How can Jesus be God and not be Omnipotent?

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Did you miss the part where I said the mother of the King is the Queen? Or is your reading comprehension as fucked as your ass?

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

paul
i think he knows more than you. you dont understand that is a blessing and a curse and not a command. fruit is used many times. you dont understand things. you blame divine feminine shekinah hoax but also the sign of the covenant? why do jews ask their moms to confirm their jewry for them? isis is like this you asshole

William Fisher
William Fisher

Because Catholics, and all Christians for that matter, are fucking retarded.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

I guess that makes him a beta.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

so this makes her a queen because she had a natural birth
of Christ
nah

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Chicks dig it.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

David was not Bisexual.

The star has a lot to do with Judaism. It was devised during the Ottoman era to represent a communion between Man and God. The Downwards pointing arrow shows the Fallen Man while the Upwards arrow shows the Commandments of God which uplift us to heaven.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

and your whole family and descendants will be cursed up to 7 generations
Japan
having descendants

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

That's just the mystery of faith. You just believe without questioning whether it actually makes any sense at all.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

noooooooooooooooooooope. ad higdil from the septuagint means ejaculation. not "exceeded in tears". the star means dick pussy. period. from where do you think arrive nephilim? from me? ha! david killed em and i prolly will too. longest love story in bible. stripped their clothes to make a COVENANT. it said jonathan uncovered the nakedness of his mother. phrases like that ALWAYS mean laying the opposite gender to that parent. david said he was loved more than any woman's love. do women even have agape love? no

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Proof: Bill Shorten

He obviously the MOST masculine alpha male dominant leader, I mean, how else could be the top predator of the labor party here.

He's also he gayest, for obvious reasons.

The defence rests their case.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

On you, Luther, I will build my church 15 centuries later.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

What are you rambling about? He's accusing God of Blasphemy.

Also, how is sex evil if God permitted it and all his prophets (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Job, Isaac, Ismail, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon etc.) Marry and have children?

Why did Jesus AS dictate laws regarding marriage of having sex is a sin?

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Are there as many protestant or orthodox pedophiles as there are Catholic priest pedophiles? Genuine question.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Perhaps it actually meant that David was in fact a hermaphrodite (dick pussy)

James Williams
James Williams

Shit don't make sense
It's just the mystery of God

I'd ignore it if it was something minor but it can possibly be a violation of the Ten Commandments as well as the greatest and only unforgivable Sin according to the Quran

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Implying god couldn't have just chosen to let people who accept him into heaven
He's omnipotent isn't he?

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

im sorry mr muslim sir this is going to sound like quite the cop out but im tired. i literally whine about this stuff all the time. my enemy is fake jews. not you. i dont want to have 50 debates and im more comfortable debating brothers. i should debate you. but. um. walk in Christ. also your post landed on a six

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

no that just blasphemes God's gender like everybody seems to do

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

He does.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

following random numbers rather than logic

David Roberts
David Roberts

God Bless

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Honest happening.

be me
be with model friend who is a fucking retard
girls flock hard as shit when wingman this guy
finally have to admit to myself that this guy I used to beat up on the school bus, who is literally one of my bestfriends, who still isn't as Chad as me... fuck... looks better than me.
we be at bar and things
literally has girls dancing on the bar.
girl is crawling on the bar
her thong was fucking ripped
as little material that can be shown in a thong... she had a tear in it.
was may 7.931/10

fuggin shid m8.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Did they actually build a church on him? Sounds like a slow way to kill someone. Sadistic yet inspired.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Yet you had to go to the Rice fields to find yourself a women because Protestant women turn into atheist feminist whores while catholic women stay loyal and are family oriented.

Parker James
Parker James

That's a trick question. All catholic priests are pedophiles and all pedophiles are Catholic priests.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Yo, user. Join the Roman Catholic Church. Also, can you confirm that if Allah is the Father of the Godhead (I know that Muslims don't see the Father as a father, but that you both aim to worship the same One. )

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

completely disgusted

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

This

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

I don’t understand the point of this post.
-o.666/10

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

mfw protties make this thread over and over again
mfw protties are given the answers but refuse to listen
mfw protties are irredeemable scum

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

She's likely a Christianized version of the Roman goddess Juno. Offered by Christians as an alternative for ease of conversion to Christianity.

David Torres
David Torres

Allah IS God but yes you have Falsely regarded him as the Father of Christ.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Christ said many times His kingship was not of this earth and that His Father was The Father in Heaven. he whom has not the son has also not the Father and is an antichrist. but yes. Christ existed with God before the foundations of the earth and was not created. He is the Creator God. God creates with His voice and there is no free will

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Today is my birthday, and I bet no one is even noticing this because of how fast this thread is moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8&list=RD52Gg9CqhbP8

666 isn't the mark of the beast, user.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Why do jewish shills [who HATE Christianity AND murdered her Son] always ask the same question?

Choices for jews are simple:

1 . Fuck off, you miserable self loathing kike!

OR

2. Get baptized and accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah. [and then shut the fuck up and behave yourself, you filthy untermenschen!]

David Stewart
David Stewart

beautiful
the number of the man is six and the number of the mark of the beast is six hundred threescore and six

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Christ can't be God and still pray to a higher power.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

blood has a voice and calls out to God. i really wouldnt and dont want to attack your religion because you guys value opinionated men who fly off the handlebars. i do that too so i dont want to talk about it. i will not go saying what i actually think of you guys because you are "still" sons of Shem for sure and Jews are not. you are described as bullish men. and guess what. to me. that is fine. so maybe let's leave it at that. i wish you nothing but peace in God as you're already doing. i guess. you talked. actually i talked first. and you have rebuttals. and i do too but they're for my own mind

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

6 three score and 6. 6 xxx 6
so find the mark and it's implement.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

arguing religion with someone that follows a deluded sand nigger warlord pedophile

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

you confused everything and then spake of an example of what i call "jewneric" language. i said it was six HUNDRED and so forth and so on. i didnt understand the rest of this. and the ending? i just told you what it is. you go find it. if you deny number of mark of beast is 666 how are you going to find it? hurrrrrr

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Mary isn't a saint, and Catholics don't pray to saints. The Blessed Mother represents life itself, question the miracle all you want but it's meant to be a lesson for heathens like yourself.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

So why have a son and kill him and then bring him back to life only to immediately have him ascend to heaven?

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Not entirely true, Mary is an Intercessor. Catholics believe that their prayers are not suitable to be heard by God, as they are unclean sinners. By praying to Mary their prayers are purified and sanctified by her Immaculate Heart and made clean and acceptable to be received by God.
t. Ex-Catholic

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

why breathe?

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Being a chad is bad
T.beta cuck

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I know it's just retarded. God didn't need to do all that. If Jesus AS was punished for the sins of christians then there is no one being forgiven.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

alright
thanks for the clarification
Happy Birthday!

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

refer to what I posted user, you're posting under a meme flag. The mark of the beast is always the opposite of what God intended (reality), and that includes being gay. It's terribly strange how completely opposite views can be argued, but morals and ethics cannot.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Another obvious shill thread, the message is: hold nothing sacred, there's no truth to pursue, dismiss shit outright with an air of superiority to get that brief dopamine rush, your life doesn't matter, go back to your nihilism.

Your days are numbered, faggots, I can sense it in your desperation.

Sage goes in all fields.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Because its necessary, if I didn't need to breathe to live I probably wouldn't. Why would god go through a convoluted plan when he is omnipotent and can just will the outcome he desires?

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

In order to stay alive. God didn't NEED to do all that. We do.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

i caught you. your baby hands covered in red molech blood. also. speaking of what you posted. you put a fucking bot link to a punk rock song from jewtube as happens all the time it seems. i was expecting some kind of exegesis and got nothing m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

:)

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

stop smiling

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Honestly struggling to validate this post with a sincere reply.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Its always been hard to understand, since God is apparently three divine beings that are somehow one God or something, and one of them is the Son, but Jesus appears to be not the God Son, but the Son of God, a being separate to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit trio that is one God somehow, sounds like paganism in disguise of you ask me but what the fuck do I know

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

in OT the word for God is Elohim. no worries about tetragrammaton. there is a council of spirits. i dont like it when we ascribe little nitpicky questions and doubts about God. God is above absolutely everything. God has his own Heaven. He is in control. if we stay here and hide in a cave. and He appears. He'll microwave your face. let alone "oh but muh sacrifices and why this and He 'cant' do that" and assholery bullshit like that

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

This made me wanna puke.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Yes

ex-catlick here too. was going for the short version

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

May you regret your words here.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

OP is a faggot catholics pray to god.
Even a godless heathen like me knows that much.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

god does not live in a building

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

but He established a Church for us.
ofc the faggot is trying to circumvent Divine Truth.

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

proper response user, I was trying to insert Jesus, into the gay.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

your pussy pedestal has too many snail trails on it and you are about to fall from your high horse

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

i dont watch garbage crapola like you post and want me to see videoed versions of. you clown

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

again...

I love you user, what you're doing with your life wrong.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

when two or more people are praying it says Christ goes there. i already spoke about microwaves. you cant just be like "oh im such a righteous not sinner that imma be transfigured or see the face of God". yeah. nah

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Well, she was created without sin to bear Jesus. As far as I know, she’s the only one to have been blessed that way. While she herself has no power, she has a privilegied relation with God while also having lived as human, so I think a lot of people find her a more comforting, understanding figure and entrust her with their prayers, hoping that she can then find God’s ear and intercede in our favor.

God didn’t fuck her, I’m not sure what part of “Virgin Mary” you don’t understand. This not Greek mythology with Zeus fucking every girl in Europe and beyond. She was told she had been chosen to bear the son of God, and then she was pregnant. That’s all. She was a vessel, the perfect vessel but a vessel nonetheless. Once her duty was fulfilled, she had a whole happy marital life with Joseph, depicting him as some kind of sad bitter cuckold is disgusting.

Julian James
Julian James

everybody you'd expect to be judged like that wasnt. give God His grace. we proved the gay gene just two days ago. you bake pagan cakes and eat em at your weddings. and wear pagan rings. i have reiterated this many times. there are NO VAGINAS in spiritual bodies!!! i clearly believ. yet you zombify me like a woman does. on the daily. just a bunch of crows trying to eat my face

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Stop spewing aids cock-breath.
The fact people like you have a right of life these days is greatly troubling.
And leave it to the Jap heathen to sexual the definition of Purity.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

youre in a fucking fertility cult of death. the. all. seeing. eye. is. a. divine. vagina. that is all that should be relevant and make you sick

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Sure, but he’s present in the eucharist, conserved in every church’s tabernacle, so he's technically “there”.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

I'm me friend, a direct reflection of his teachings and grace. As much as you don't know me, I don't know you, what I do know is that being gay is a terrible irredeemable sin.

John Hall
John Hall

why do you call serpent seed an apple. why did they cover their tits and inherit an occursed womb? huh!?

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Gay gene=never

source...?

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Get help you schizophrenic. You have been on this board for months, always the same autist with the gay flag posting nonsense.
You need to find something better to do with your life, maybe get some meds to put your things back in perspective.

David Butler
David Butler

slitrk5 and slitrk6

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

i'd gladly die for my beliefs. helping MEN in the process. you can die from vaginas

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

They pray to Virgo aka September aka Sept aka 7 aka month of Harvest when you harvest your crop that you planted in Aries aka March.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

why do you call serpent seed an apple.
I've never heard this before, why is this a question you have? Why do you imply women with your next question?

why did they cover their tits and inherit an occursed womb? huh!?

look around you user

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

Your beliefs are irrelevant tho, based on your own beliefs. If god doesn't exist why does anything matter for you. We have reason to push our religion, we want a moral life for the world so they can access a afterlife where all their dreams are granted. You believe there is nothing after death, so why are you even pushing your beliefs, why do you care what happens after you die?

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

exactly. take a look around. nothing new under sun. and i ask because of the following
WHOM told you you were naked?
Why did you listen to your HELP MEET?
an apple

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

calling Mary God
DONE!

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

I didn't call Mary God this is just a picture of her.
Have a nice day hope you get better, you are obviously suffering from something.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

You know the answer to these questions and an answer from me would be source or opposition.

We humans haven't mapped the entire Earth.

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

They are jews in disguise thats why

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

why do you have porn of holy personifications on your comp?

I mean, all power to you, but you can't download porn, furthering the industry of wtf-porn and then complain it exists in the first place.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

If any women in your life gave birth to a God trust me you would fall on your knees and lick her taint

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

and contract box pox

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

You need St. Christopher.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

But then her Son would heal you

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

LOL THAT IS MY LITERAL FIRST NAME
exactly. truvada. and being Christian. oops. truvada dies inside vaginas

Julian Barnes
Julian Barnes

remove that "lol". my bad

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

So, is that a coincidence or an act of God?

John Gray
John Gray

nobody's perfect. i realise even what is the internet. im only here to fight darkness and to help. ideally i would be Amish and never even curse. im working on things. many many things. but not fundamentals like this

William Peterson
William Peterson

Catholicism is a heretical polytheistic pagan faith that not merely masquerades as Christianity.

No it's the original church laid out by apostolic succession from Christ himself. You heretical sects that follow your own wants and desires is why mainstream Protestantism is dying off, and why you follow false prophets who speak to god through sitting on a toilet.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

i forgot to mention this is reason why you said the name you said. i despise this place. i have made a countdown to paywall clock and i cant fucking wait. dont cast pearls before swine

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

You're not here to help, because you're not here for God, user. Answer my question, do you think my God fearing bitch ass diagnosed you by a saint you're name for is a coincidence or an act of God.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Aisha
Pretty sure it's Fatimah, his daughter
Research before u preach bullshit to sound a little bit less moronic?

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Jewish woman lies about not sleeping with a bloke behind Josephs back
Joseph is the ultimate gullible cuck
Brings up another mans baby

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

so high and mighty unto himself.

Julian Long
Julian Long

Joseph, in an extrabiblical source. actually says that somebody broke in and did to Mary what had happened to adam and eve. so this has already been implied somewhere. and she replied like she always does. you never chose to be born. you cannot an hero. so live at least believing in pascal's wager. like i mean come on

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

because youre a literal witch? there is no reason for me to fear you. this thread is about witches. there's lots i or south park could say about certain witches. n'est-ce-pas?

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

hearty kek m8. I'm a witch? Ruined my sides m8. Look, you don't have to answer my question here, answer it to yourself.

Jack White
Jack White

i did. free will doesnt exist. we spoke about genetics for maybe two shat and you shat all over the place

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

*seconds

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Don't Alinsky me faggot, I gave you a reply on the subject.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

no you split hairs like ashkenazis always do

John Robinson
John Robinson

what are you doing here user?

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

to do God's will and to serve Him or to die doing those things

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

Latria
Hyperdulia
Dulia

Asher James
Asher James

Surprised you didn't chimp out for having the sandnigger himself depicted

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

Sorry m8.

Doesn't change the fact that Maryam is included in the list.

May God Bless you for this.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

The wicked flee when no man pursueth.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

deaths came after sins. you sinned in the garden. repent

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

This. Stop worshipping roasties

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

I will, will you?

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

But Mary is litterally the only non roastie.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

you will
no you wont. and what has your presuming i yet havent? fuck all does. that's what. your fucking corruption is what it is. muh fuggen birffday. nobody gives a shite

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

So, it actually was my birthday and I memed... I have an addiction and massive respect for Sup Forums, and competing with Sup Forums. KILL ME.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

a member of my kin twice went to see psychics. one said i was an old soul. the other said im into conspiracy theories and am anti establishment. how she "knew" that is beyond me. but. when you come on here. you see people call you BY NAME. many times. at least. if you're me, that is. sid roth once had a video about a man who was robbed and he kept saying he couldn't be shot because he's a son of Christ and apparently this man was nuts and tried to shoot him and ended up stripping the guy of his car and his clothes. point blank. not a scratch. he kept going back to the guy. feeling pity! and drove him home. and probably still lives to this day

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Who the fuck do you say you are, and why are you so bothered by my perspective?

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

BASED BTFOER OF CATHOLICS

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Sounds an awful lot like a trick/excuse/lie

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

you know very well. please. for once. before you ask me something. be sure it relates to what i just said. and make sure it doesnt deflect from the situation at hand. i have no clue what is your name. im not a witch. but this has happened to me on here at least i think three or four times. because youre witches

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

why

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

you're honestly just fucking with me at this point.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

what are the odds. one day. i posted a screengrab about the order of leviticus. i was on google books and it was a screen grab and my name was on there. not the whole thing. i fixed it and deleted it. i have a certain writing style and probably nobody talks like me. after that. or before that. i cant remember. some goof on here outta nowhere. says my name. you JUST read that i said yours was like fourth time and youre still all like "UHHHH THERE'S LIKE TWO THOUSAND SAINTS BUT IMMA PICK THE ONE YOUR FUCKING NAME IS BECAUSE SOMETHING SOMETHING YOURE FUCKED AND BYE"

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Papists will think of the most painful ways to kill you

David Brooks
David Brooks

Boil this down user. Specifically to this convo, it was either an act of God, or a coincidence. The fact you're so fucking freaked is proof more of one than the other.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

Shit tier bait, try better toothpaste

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

dont call me a prophet. dont call me a saint. im being what in here. dishonest? im so sick of being attacked because of my flag and never my arguments. well. those too. but badly. the Muslim guy in here was super cool though, I must say. ive already said all these things. it obviously freaks my balls. it would freak anybody. but just fucken add it to the pile. and youre all like "WAAAAAAAAAAT". answer me THIS. why did you say Christopher. what is it about him that made you say anything close to that? mano a mano. right here. settling this right now.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

protestantism is a shitty bait

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

You’re Anglican, your cult has litterally the worst of both worlds. If there’s an Antichrist, your monarch who pretends he’s important enough to be at the head of the Church seems like a more likely candidate.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

I tested your arguments and you quaked because of my responses. I love and believe in God and Jesus as his son.

why did you say Christopher
St. Christopher is the patron saint of travel, you seem to be a decent person who is lost, but I believe you will find your destination intended by God... which isn't taking dick in the butt.

William Davis
William Davis

Is there any significance to the Church of our Lady of Guadelupe being built on the site of a pagan temple for Tonantzin? What do popeshits have to say about that?

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

disgusting. that's what happens when you think you need to tell people stupid shit over and over. you were testing by what means? the ones you just said
was it intervention or a coincidence as ive answered both and many times
you love to beat on me and all i ever do is hand you vaginas on a platter. i know everything about you. not stupid menial shit and lies and ad homs and sorcery. just that youre a sad sack piece of shit who tries to weasel word mealymouth his way through complete horse shit blasphemy that would make orwell proud. you have yourself a fine life there you fucking mindless drone

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

If you don’t believe, sure. Joseph was told by an angel to marry Mary, and when he had trouble believing her, God again interceded and explained him the truth.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

You're sperging the fuck out user, I'm still not sure you're not just trying to make a fool out of me, by making me reply. I like you though. /x/ is fun most of the time.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

yeah well i dont like you. at all. and /x/ has fuck all to do with anything

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

are you a gay girl or guy? Either way you'd want me really bad IRL.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

am i a fucking woman
after THIS thread
are you a dyke?
are you KIDDING ME right now. and you say im here to fool you? give up. are you a fucking gemini or a capricorn?

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

So, did this thread finally achieve its purpose, namely that Mary has the most awesome panty shots this side of 0 B.C.?

Can anyone post more religious panty shots?

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

fucking with you Christina, KEK.

I told you birthday, you faggot.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

close enough. cold ass winter baby. i dont like geminis either because they are summer knockoff babies

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Indians did a ton of syncretism, so when she appeared to one of them, others might have misunderstood. Also many early colonial churches were built with material from temples. In any case, you do realise Catholicism doesn’t come from South America, right ?

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

ophiuchus

Charles Long
Charles Long

you gambling skank. what's it like to move around with your retarded archer's arse? to have a moving planet govern your birth? im the sun. cant do much without the sun. if all other planets disappeared nobody would give a fuck

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

See how versed I am. Stop doing gay stuff user.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

youre not versed. i called you a gambler. i first heard this ophicius thing on here when i said to somebody once. on here. to not gamble. and some goof. probably you. said that the romans gambled at feet of Christ's death because the hidden 13th sign is the "Gamblor" crucifixion sign or some shit. you know nothing. this site. is become satan frog. that's it!

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

homosexuality is a quality of vanity. STOP.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

man is of the ground. in first or second kings i believe. i cant remember. it allegedly says God made man of one blood. that word is in none of the manuscripts. the word was clay. man receiver breath of life. woman comes from man. and did not. you lay the devil's sloppy seconds and focus all on my dick. and you do ALL the same shit because you invented it ALL! and then you died. without Christ. and you call me vain? all depictions of satanism are of a devil with tits. with women. who have tits. there is no homosexual baphomet type thing. all tits

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Peace be with you.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

leaves it blank
like a womb-man, and also like your existence?

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

deceit and manipulation of God's reality is your biggest problem user. You think yourself too good.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

youre literally giving thanks unto your own self. UGH!!!!
you'd like me IRL!
oh yeah? you should see the look on my face right now. knowing you you probably presume to see it. here. have a real world example. m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHFgf0TfFo

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

fuck off and die

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

muh muh 666 is not satanic
says FUCK ALL and blames me for 700 posts

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

I can only speak to the reality that I have experienced, no more or less.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

cool story asshole pussy

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

why so mad?

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

sagittarius is symbolic of the thighs. youre a whore. and Christ was born in september probably. when the sheep go in the barns for winter. to protect from your stupid ass

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

asshole pussy...

yea I bet.

Watch how crazy Sup Forums is. Goodnight user. Be safe and find peace.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

be quiet

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Er ... Even pics where you simply photoshopped Mary's face onto some THICC panty porn would be good enough.

Anyone?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit