Tonight is the night

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

i am finally leaving this decadent world,last week i got expelled for fighting with a marxist professor and calling her out on her bullshit,this was the last straw,why bother living in a world that hates you.Despite of all the effort that i putted towards improving my life.I am still a friendless virgin loser with no ambitions.I am drunk in my university room with the rope ready ,one last shitpost for old times sake.

goodbye friends i wish you the best of luck

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=haoLTFD4Zb4

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Stream it or didnt happend faggot

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

.I am drunk in my university room with the rope ready

This isn't what "Day of the Rope" means.

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

/r9k/

faggot
Why the homophobia?

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Dont do it OP. Life sucks but it gets better each day, you just have to keep getting up.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

No don't do it. Go all in on bitcoin you have nothing to lose anyway.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

hold on, Day of the Rope is tonight?!

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Don't die. Your GREATEST ally cares about you, and god loves you.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

We want you to pull your shit together. We love you.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Dont do it faggot

Colton Green
Colton Green

Don't do it OP. Life will get better, I promise.
I don't even know you and yet I would be sad.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

good night sweet prince

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

pls no

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

why kill yourself when you can kill her? Send a message soaked in blood.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Listen to me, as long as you are breathing, you can forge your way forward. This failure you're talking about? It's temporary, it's just ONE event in the vastness of your life. Sleep the booze off and tomorrow morning switch to your backup life plans.

Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Don't be a bitch, come to america and buy guns and shit. If UK doesn't want you, you can help make the US kick ass even better. Also smells better over here and the dollar is strong on the pound.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Don't listen to them. Live stream it or it didn't happen.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

not taking some shitskins down with you.

If you're going to off yourself, at least go out with some style and make bongland a bit whiter.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

OP PLEASE don't kill yourself. It gets better, you're just in the wrong place.

I almost killed myself last year because my college was literally trying to indoctrinate me with SJW/liberal propaganda. I held through and opted out of student teaching because I HAD to get out. I've been living back home around loves ones since August now and I am 100% happier now that I'm out of that environment.

Give yourself another chance, life gets BETTER!

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Come play Runescape.

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

ugh user hehe don't do it

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

God Loves You user

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

no, what a waste! at least take sadik kahn mayor of london with you, he will be your servant in hell if you kill him during an hero chimpout!

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Meme flag faggot

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

If real dont do it brother Christ loves you look to the life fight no matter how hard it is because know that just living is a thorn in the flesh of the satanic jews.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Oh no, did you say something that pissed people off, and things didn't go the way you planned? Well harden the fuck up faggot. No one's lives go the way they plan, and most of us aren't killing ourselves over it.

Tyler James
Tyler James

DON'T DO IT user THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THE UK
we live in literally the most depressing country on this planet it's just getting to your head lad
DON'T DROWN WITH THIS SINKING SHIP

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

I bet you're a complete moron who calls everything that you don't like a Marxist, and she completely bodied you when you tried to spout maymays.
You're too much of a pussy to do anything substantial in any way, least of all to yourself.

When you're back here tomorrow, remember that I am laughing at you.

David Anderson
David Anderson

dont do it, get some sleep

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

If you have nothing to lose, why not have fun instead?

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Even in the darkest night, the sun will rise again. Have hope brother.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Kill all the Marxists responsible if you really are going to kill yourself
Take the ones responsible with you because they'll keep doing it to others that speak up

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

kill me first

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

This, if you've already decided, why not do something productive instead of being a weak bitch

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Don't do it bro, you can still try and go to America.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

don't fag out. just make it till your 30 and depression will go away. typical for 20 somethings but take it from me it gets better. things are on the up and up for the right, don't give up now.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Dude, you are a part of a small upswell against the globalist fucks. Each man lost is a blow to everyone. You may be a dweeb, but so are others here. Frankly in these strange and terrible times, the weirdos and castaways can be the most sane. This damn place is a center for those not sucked into the neolib and neocon grinder.

Need you bud. Don't give up. You were made in God's image and he loves you bro.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

kill them they'll never find out

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

last week i got expelled for fighting with a marxist professor

Story?

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

A commie yelled at me
i'm therefore going to kill myself
Probably for the best, user. Blame your parents for making you such a weak faggot.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

if you die, we cease to exist, so please don't do it

Jace Price
Jace Price

Don’t do it. Not funny if you are joking. You always have allies here.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Durden was anarchist dont @ me

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

nobody gives a fucking single fuck about marxist
trust me noone wille ver care or look or find out they know that and thats their weakness

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Don't be such a fucking pussy

KEEP FIGHTING MOTHER FUCKER

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Don't leave just yet op, life has more to offer. When you are young you will lose most battles. As you get older you get stronger, smarter, and more capable. As to the virgin thing, you are like 90% of your peers who are all basically liars. Just think user, there is that perfect someone waiting for you, don't abandon her just yet.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

atleast write a good manifesto where you call out her as a bully so we can use you in the struggle

Go on sonny, get a pen and write a sweet ass note, you piece of shit.
Atleast you got the guts, suicide is for the brave, use that braveness in expressing yourself.
Also don't kiss yourself, you just lack a supporting and forgiving inner voice.
You sound extremely childish, so I wouldn't want to do such a rash decision at this point in life.
Good luck either way! Just FYI if you want to come back because you realized you were a massive fag, there's a 3000 3d years wait to come back down, unless you get aborted, then it's back of to the end of the line.
It's all a big shit show, but there are plans, you are witnessing some of them now.
Shadilay

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

Don't do it, consider taking time off from school, maybe transfer, stop browsing Sup Forums for a little. Letting the redpill control you is pretty blue pilled, the current society and all the forces that keep it in play aren't going anywhere anytime soon, you gotta learn how to roll with it and be the best you can be in it while staying wise of the redpill. Being aware of the redpill alone doesnt stop people from being losers or degenerates or what have, only dedicated self improvement and the will to improve your situation will pull you up into the light. Don't do it user, you have so much time and resources to change your life.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Stream it faggot.
At least then you will die knowing you brought joy to many in your final moments.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Good perspective

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Will assume you are thinking seriously on this. I’ve been there. Know this: We love you brother. We are love. Us/We can show you a path to true liberation, a path that will lead to victory and liberation. Do not ever let (((them))) get you into such a state mentally. It’s all mind games to put you into a stupor. Fire yourself with truth, courage. Please take care and know you are loved.

David Baker
David Baker

you better be reading these posts .. how many times has pol agreed on something.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

I think you should stay alive user, you are one of us

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

livestream it

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Don't do it man; however, if you must become an hero, then give your death what your life never had, meaning. Think it over, leave a mark. The details are up to you.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

You weren't meant to be born in a world that was perfect, you were born to make one.

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Also this, don't be flaming faggot ffs

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

If you're gonna off yourself, why not do something for the cause before you snuff yourself out?

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

you really had to make me post it did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

Kayden King
Kayden King

Another person did the exact same thing you are doing OP.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Sage this gay shit please

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

1 post by OP

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

gay marry me before you go so I can get dual citizenship

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

If you get to heaven tell the head honcho I am sorry

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

DONT GO OUT LIKE A FAGGOT , at least shoot the school up.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

hurry up and die

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Fucking assassinate a politician if your gonna off yourself. At least your life will mean something. I mean why not your gonna die anyways

Luis Green
Luis Green

Us/We
Sup Forums isn't a club bro

Do a back flip off a bridge OP , at least go out in style

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

THIS

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

YES! That came from me. Love it.

Update for banner.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Don't do it bong. Even your enemies wants you.
Remember Douglas Adams for god's sake; Don't panic.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

You’ll be back here tomorrow

Henry King
Henry King

See OP? If this guy manages to pull himself out of bed and throw enough food in his face hole to survive, you are on the road to success.
This is the part. This is the part of life where it sucks. But it's temporary. It always is. Just keep that little flicker of light inside you going, gradually it turns into fire

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Rolling to see if you fail at killing yourself.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Do you really want to give that bitch the satisfaction?

She won't feel bad, she'll feel glee. The greatest thing you can do to spite her is force her to see you successful.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I've been there man, believe me. No commie professor is worth killing yourself for. Actually, you should pat yourself on he back for taking on a commie. Keep going if only to say "Fuck It"..besides,deciding to kill yourself while drunk is well..sleep on it..

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Why kill yourself? If t was that bad for me I’d go to South America or Vietnam and live on a beach for free until I die.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

good one less trumptard. enjoy hell.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

F

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

F

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Make it messy user

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Not even posting profs info way to fuck up killing yourself.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

implying we stand a chance against the kikes,the apple is rotten to it's core,time to end it

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Just go to a fucking frat party, get drunk, some bitch will suck your pathetic cock. Sleep it off, faggot.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Saved.
Hell again. Thanks for this banner.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Why kill yourself when you can kill others?

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Don’t do it nigger
Tell the name of the teacher and the uni

William Reyes
William Reyes

Hey.

Try a different path, user. Radical self-acceptance. It's better than dying. C'mon, you don' t seriously wanna kill yourself with a literal tranny trying to talk you out of it (that's me). Who else is going to attack me with fake 40% infographic stats?!

If nothing else, take a bath in the dark and call out to anyone who can hear. You NEVER know who will respond...

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Big if true

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Hello again. But hell again also appropriate at times. You have given me encouragement during a serious struggle I hope OP finds same.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

You'll do nothing faggot. Now get your shit together and prep for the day if the rope. We are winning, stick around to help us in our victory!

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

You fuck girls too, right?

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

Do you really believe that though? Personally I'm just waiting to die and i hope it happens sooner rather than later. This world is spiraling and it's not by conventional weapons. I was so caught up with bullshit like nuclear war and global warming i forgot to look around me. I wouldn't want to be alive in 30 or 40 years. It's all fucked man. We're living in a world with 81 different genders and the number is just going to keep rising.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

OPEEE NOOOOOOO DONT!!!!!!!!
I
LOVE
YOU!

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Ride the tiger baby

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Go out with a bang OP. Fight for Europa.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

I’ve been there more than once mate. I’m so thankful I got talked out of it by cunts I didn’t even really know on irc (guess my age). Dont do it brah.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

Well, if you're going to cry like a bitch the first time you get pushback for your views, its probably for the best, you huge pussy.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Eww, no. I love men.

I suppose one dominant enough I could, but they'd have to be ~really~ dom.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Happening?

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

OP, I am living proof it gets better. Calm down, get some sleep. You might not feel better tomorrow, and that's ok, too. Hang in there man.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Don't do it user.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Dont do it especially dont do it when your drunk if its such a huge decision as takn your life at least sober up b4 you do it. Look i was fat and never got laid b4 i found the alt right. Ive lost 50 pounds and ive recently been getting laid by two attractive girls way younger than me. Im 37. Granted their not white but im working on that. Just work on improving yourself. Itll get better man. It has to if your at the end of your rope. Buck up hit the gym. Eat healthy. Paleo and read. Go to church all the /sig/ stuff will make u feel better. Allota work but the payoff is worth it. The tide will turn our racial consiousness is rising and in our lifetime we will round up the parasites and put them in camps. I know it. I feel it in my bones. Love you man. God bless.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Your life is meaningless, but killing yourself won't end your suffering. If you can find no meaning in life you will find no peace in death. Give your life meaning and face death with joy by helping us to defeat the Jew.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

go for the high score then become an hero Sup Forums doesn't desrve

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OP DONT DO IT

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

OP, go with love. There is a wise user here in thread he is a good fellow that has much love and support.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

This. Make us proud

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

What is it with all the effeminate men attention whoring on Sup Forums now of days?
Even worse than that, what is it with all the white knights trying to talk these attention whores out of suicide ?

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

expelled for fighting
friendless virgin

make sure its on the first attempt Muhammed

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I will fight for you my friend, stay strong

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

you will end up like me not doing it

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Don't do it bro.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Seriously, don't do it m8. Everyday you wake up and draw breath is a slight against (((them))). Stay alive out of spite.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

at least you know wtf is really going on and that communism is bs. i was a little brainwashed fuck back then. you're gonna kill yourself to make the smarmy moronic commies happy? fuck you for that cowardly act then. stop that weak nonsense. you're smart and a hero for standing up to one of those old dry snatch man hating pinko sluts.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Nah, stay the course. It get's better, it really does. And don't let some of these asswipes convince you to shoot/kill anyone either. Back in the 80's I had a sociology prof call me out in class for being a Reagan whore. I stood my ground and still aced the class. That won;t happen today though, too much corruption. But guess what? Who cares? Fuck 'em op! Stay and see how great life gets.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

it's either bait, or he dead.

John Wright
John Wright

Nah, why be an evil piece of shit in the last moments of life.

sure she deserves it

But common. Women are only the reflections of men, they're not even real people by how low IQ they are.

On that note OP, why not study at another uni, or another field that isn't littered in cancer?

You can start your life over, though realistically its not easy.

male ego is extremely hard to overcome
most men don't look inside to what makes them tick
makes difficult the path in life we choose when we ignore what we truly want

Which would be social economic freedom

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

My fetish is watching trannies fuck my girl, so I guess good luck in life babe

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Why wouldn't you just travel the world, fuckin no fucks?
You scared?
You have nothing to lose, right?
Why are suicidefags so fuckin meek?

Aiden White
Aiden White

take some with you then faggot. this is why were losing. go assassinate some piece of shit like mugabe

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

At least this. How is OP such a fag? He better Hillary Clinton his hard drive so this doesn't come back to the board of peace.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

Dude. Literally just STOP READING POLITICS and MOVE to middle America.

DO IT. There are people who will love you and accept you, move to a conservative normie area in middle America. You will enjoy life there, I promise you.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Don't do it, this is what they want. They want us to give up and die off. Don't give them what they want.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Lefty slide threads getting cringy tn

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Go full brevik and do your country proud

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

at least go out with a bang

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Don't do it OP. Go work with your hands. You can still make it in life, fren.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Don't do it lad, for fuck's sake.

This life is all you have, to throw it away is pure defeatism.

Work on self improvement, there's no easy fix but it gets better believe me. I've been where you are and it does get better.

Ride out the storm and don't give in when there are people out there who will literally dance on your grave and be delighted that you're a genetic dead end.

It isn't the answer.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

I can show you what to live for, and how to win if you stop being a faggot. What if I told you this is all one big game, like a board game, say like risk and none of it really matters anyway. What if I told you magic is real, and can teach you how to use it, would you want to live? What if I told I am a member of Black Sun and we have powerful wizards preparing to take on the kikes dark wizards and it be glorious. Now what if I told you I can prove all of this for 100% fact? If you are a kike trying to run demoralization forget we ever had this convo this is for the other anons

youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

If anyone wants to know more let me know, we are always here looking for you, same as you are here looking for us

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Ahhh, okay. I know there's a ton who'd be into that, but not me. Sorry we didn't match up, but good luck with the next one. ^^

I wish OP would respond once.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

How about you wait to see what Muslims will do for moving the embassy? You know there'll be a happening. It'll probably involve some Jews..... that'll make you happy, right?

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Given the sheer number of replies, this is probably the case. But what are they sliding?

Dylan White
Dylan White

SERIOUSLY? DON’T DO IT!!!!! Not fun in hell whether you are religious or not, suicide is taboo for everyone and they’ll be cursed for eternity. It may be that your family will never see the sun shine bright again from the cloud of suicide looming over them for their whole lives. It doesn’t have to be some “Magical” curse but something that will make someone you Left behind miserable for the rest of their lives. So don’t do it!

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Hey, it's bodhi mantra

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

The worlds his oyster you know

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

bait or not.. hopefully someone got some motivation out of this thread. my mood certainly improved
have a good weekend anons ..keep your head up

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Do NOT do it faggot

talk to us

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

shut up faggot

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Hitler was 30 before he achieved unparalleled success. Give it time. The overton window has shifted dramatically in our favour the past few years. It was shifting left really hard until just this year and it's slingshotting back our way.

We're winning this or we're going to die trying. And death by our own hands will not be tolerated in the kingdom of God.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

OP is a huge faggot

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Good luck in hell heretic.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

I'm curious

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

If not a larp dont do it, Use the fact that (((everybody))) hates you to your advantage, we need woke nigga to start the race war

Adrian White
Adrian White

actually know he is my brother, do you know him?

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

IDIOT WE NEED YOU IN THE GOOD FIGHT

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Do you know any magic spells to help take a shit? A lot of people I know are having troubles.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Literally the lamest shit I ever saw, and not helping.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

No fuck you we need you! Don't abandon us, take a break from Sup Forums and get high on life before you come back to the fight

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

lol what a pussy

Justin Young
Justin Young

Because all of you don't know how to play the game. You play the hand dealt not play for some 18th century dreamy paradise. The destruction of white countries will happen, what you fags need to do is accept that and use the kikes strategies to destroy them too. A white ethostate in western world is not possible, but taking away jew power in western countries by shinning light on their racism and bs and getting coloured ppl to destory them is possible. Destroying Israel forever is possible. Play the hand, accept the hand dealt and use it.

John Fisher
John Fisher

wow your a fucking nigger

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Please, user, before you go, I'm begging you. Could you go into credit card debt, fly to Seattle and punch Jeff Bezos in the face?

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

not personally, no. He has a reputation here, used to namefag.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Sorry no I meant
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

watch the playlists first, start with ancient knowledge, the zero point, then electric universe, this requires time and effort, but if you want to put it in we will train you

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Fuck off schlomo

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Also if you go through with it at least to a human sacrifice ritual aimed to help us

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

This. Discover where you came from and what you are meant to make of yourself. Hope this is all a joke but the world is fucking sick these days.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Take the proff with you.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

No he's giving good advice, and you are a larping flaggot.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

An Englishman never quits.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

You wanna play video games or something?

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Unironically become a male e-celeb. Make videos make them good, do some real journalism. You’ve reaches the fulcrum where leftism cannot provide you both your sanity and you career. Turn into a new machine, and accept your life, do not discard it. ask for a patreon, ask us for advice. Hell, we can make it easy for you and we can just write shit for you to do. Get a patreon, tell your genuine story.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Don't kill yourself bong. We need all of our people and your family love you. You will scar them forever and suicide is an act of violence against them too. You do not have the right to do that to them. If you kill yourself then the people who hate you will also win. You are still a very young man and can do whatever you want with your life. Things are not as bad as you think it is. You will be alright.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

(You) oh look it's this thread again.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Does not matter if we win or lose. If we lose, at least you will die in a manner that honors you and those you love. Yeah I love you bro and God loves you. Don't give up damn it.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

It should be pretty obvious by now, most non-psychopaths would prefer if you fucking grew a pair and fought back against this cruel world instead of giving up like a whiny bitch. Even the ones who are taunting you are telling you not to do it.

But keep in mind, IF you do do it, no one is honestly going to give a fuck.

You got nothing to gain by doing it, and nothing to lose by hanging around.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Says the Kek fag flag, this isn't/b/ you slack jawed faggot now fuck off.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

I will, thank you

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

welcome to Sup Forums don't stay go back to 9 gag you fucking cuck

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Only from his kind words and some resent convos in threads. Pic related.

Levi White
Levi White

Women are only the reflections of men

Implying they should never be held accountable for their own actions and it's all men's fault

OP is hopeless and taking one of these wastes of oxygen with him is a good thing.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

ugh, just move to america.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Came here to say this. Don't EVER let the normalfags or the kikes win. We're not leaving here until we've at least done some damage.

white Brit
moving to the USA

You're a funny fella.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Take a high profile enemy combatant out with you on your way out please

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

And how does the Black Sun view trannies, I wonder?

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

there are no such thing as spells, that isn't how it works
the higher we soar the smaller we look to those who cannot fly - Nietzsche, forget about it then
ahhh I see

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

An, OP is a faggot and like everything else he done prior to this idea, he's just fuck it up
It's best if he just accepts fate

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

leaf

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

hanging around good one

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Whenever I feel down I watch Howard Sterns small penis competition.

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

suicide
what a british way of giving up. a real conservative doesnt need acceptance. but really dont do it op depression is for the left

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Most jewish post of the current year

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Why the homophobia?
This is Sup Forums, we are all faggots here buddy

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

2 posts by this id

So you're obviously not serious then, livestream it lad and make sure to write a note blaming the marxists

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

If you are not a larping faggot then you have one chance to do whatever you want. Why not grab some bug bombs and a good knife and pay a visit to a mosque? just don't be a pussy and only get one or two kills. Don't forget to say something about mudslimes being misogynists and homophobes on your facebook right before.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

*recoils in disgust
I have been found out

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Says a flaggot.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

This, if you're gonna do it, give us some nice entertainment

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

We don't hate you.
Many people don't hate you

Please don't give up, your opinions are ones that millions agree with. Even if they are in hiding.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Whether this is real or just shitposting, the point still stands: modernity is alienating. Thinking about the communities men grew up in and evolved for: every man had his place. Sure, there were alphas and betas, of course. But every man was valuable for protecting the community, and so every man had a vested interest in building up every other man. Without that, we are lost. We will ha e it again.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

put me in the cap if he kills someone

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

if youre going to do it, at least go out trying to kill many muzzies. truck of peace a mosque in session.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

you're a fucking dumbass. after all the time you've spent here and you're going to stir shit up in class? you still don't realize that uni profs are fucking soros' seargeants in the commie movement? each and every fucking post i made here regarding assignments to students is DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL - TOE THE PARTY LINE - EAT THEIR SHIT AND GET AN "A" . unis have been the incubators for lefties for more than a century now - pic related. now that you've outed yourself just fucking pack it up and go to a trade school. or just be a weakass bitch and anhiro.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

Semantics won't help them shit. Can you help or not?

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

rope ready
not living to see the day of the rope
this is like throwing in the towel once you've got your opponent on the ropes.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

OP dont do it mayn. its just some faggot professors. they just got old while staying at school, they are like big babies.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

not killing as many communist scum as possible before.
Congratulations, your life has amounted to nothign.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Don't lie to the poor chap. It doesn't get better. But it certainly gets more interesting. That is a guarantee. You literally have to leave your comfort zone and the wackiest shit will happen to you. That's why he shouldn't do it. Also assuming OP is white, cut the shit motherfucker, we need everyone we can get.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

2 replies by this ID
lmao gay thread you faggots

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

Is it worth the effort though, Is the world really worth fighting these idiots?

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Checking this Grade-A slidekikery.
Good job, OP

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Go breivik on your enemies
Make your death mean something

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

2 posts from OP
200+ posts in thread

fuck....I'd give up all hope of getting rid of shills, they barely have to try.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Things can always change friendo. That’s the nature of life, we think we know how ieverything is going to go in our hubris but something always causes a deviation. Stay and enjoy the ride with the rest of us, things are just starting to get fun.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Don't do this. We need you. Use your pain for good.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

great to hear my friend, I hope you are doing well, are you on the path?

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Life.
Does get wild. Interesting. And at times happiness abounds. Many reasons to stick around and watch. And enjoy the people uselessly struggling in the dark against their bindings. I’d rather know and let it refine me.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

I lol'd, is this a serious question?

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Don't kill yourself like a pathetic cuck, that's what (((they))) want. Be an alpha and kill the ones that ail you. Go fucking tear apart some marxists and shitskins who are destroying your country. Going out without a fight is for pussies, but the most important part is this: identify your enemies and don't harm any innocents like a coward would. It's okay to catch the enemy off guard though, because they use cowardly tactics in the first place.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

but it gets better each day
I mean we can talk about reasons not to kill yourself but this is just a lie.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

why are you trying to start a cult?

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

Yes, this. No kill. Only dolla bill.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

ahhh but you semantics are magic. Of course I can help, what exactly do you want help with?

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Indeed I am brother. Good to see others trying to encourage.

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

If you die, who will argue with the commiefags? For the sake of your queen, don't let Corbyn win.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Take pre workout

Get ripped

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Yeah, forget suicide - we want greentext
(don’t be an hero, OP; we’ll never win if /ourguys/ kill themselves)

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Yup, it's a very real question.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Killing yourself quietly is retarded. If you intend on killing yourself, then evidently destruction or cessation of your own life enter the range of acceptable outcomes for your actions- so why just hang yourself? Without fear of death, do something impressive. Do something crazy that would likely get you killed, but be extremely enjoyable. Or invest fuckloads of money into some million to one shot.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

excellent, this is what brings us joy, our people happy and healthy and training, you are the future my friend, you shape the coming age
I don't think you know what a cult is or what the Black Sun is, bets you stay out of this conversation

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Why not explore. Expand what you know. Challenge yourself. Find your own answers. It’s pretty obvious.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Any RA britbongs here who know how to look up expulsions for your uni?
If this was my state I’d drive to try and find OP’s room to help
Come on guys

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

you're deflecting. you show up in random threads and try to recruit people.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

"Remember, if the world hates you, it has hated me first."

youtube.com/watch?v=haoLTFD4Zb4

Connor Price
Connor Price

I understand your frustration. But you should at least go Dylan Roof crazy before killing yourself. Make yourself useful.

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

don't do it, you absolute pussy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit