Tonight is the night

i am finally leaving this decadent world,last week i got expelled for fighting with a marxist professor and calling her out on her bullshit,this was the last straw,why bother living in a world that hates you.Despite of all the effort that i putted towards improving my life.I am still a friendless virgin loser with no ambitions.I am drunk in my university room with the rope ready ,one last shitpost for old times sake.

goodbye friends i wish you the best of luck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stream it or didnt happend faggot

>.I am drunk in my university room with the rope ready

This isn't what "Day of the Rope" means.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Dont do it OP. Life sucks but it gets better each day, you just have to keep getting up.

No don't do it. Go all in on bitcoin you have nothing to lose anyway.

hold on, Day of the Rope is tonight?!

Don't die. Your GREATEST ally cares about you, and god loves you.

We want you to pull your shit together. We love you.

Dont do it faggot

Don't do it OP. Life will get better, I promise.
I don't even know you and yet I would be sad.

good night sweet prince

pls no

why kill yourself when you can kill her? Send a message soaked in blood.

Listen to me, as long as you are breathing, you can forge your way forward. This failure you're talking about? It's temporary, it's just ONE event in the vastness of your life. Sleep the booze off and tomorrow morning switch to your backup life plans.

Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

Don't be a bitch, come to america and buy guns and shit. If UK doesn't want you, you can help make the US kick ass even better. Also smells better over here and the dollar is strong on the pound.

Don't listen to them. Live stream it or it didn't happen.

>not taking some shitskins down with you.

If you're going to off yourself, at least go out with some style and make bongland a bit whiter.

OP PLEASE don't kill yourself. It gets better, you're just in the wrong place.

I almost killed myself last year because my college was literally trying to indoctrinate me with SJW/liberal propaganda. I held through and opted out of student teaching because I HAD to get out. I've been living back home around loves ones since August now and I am 100% happier now that I'm out of that environment.

Give yourself another chance, life gets BETTER!

Come play Runescape.

ugh user hehe don't do it

God Loves You user

no, what a waste! at least take sadik kahn mayor of london with you, he will be your servant in hell if you kill him during an hero chimpout!

Meme flag faggot

If real dont do it brother Christ loves you look to the life fight no matter how hard it is because know that just living is a thorn in the flesh of the satanic jews.

Oh no, did you say something that pissed people off, and things didn't go the way you planned? Well harden the fuck up faggot. No one's lives go the way they plan, and most of us aren't killing ourselves over it.

DON'T DO IT user THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THE UK
we live in literally the most depressing country on this planet it's just getting to your head lad
DON'T DROWN WITH THIS SINKING SHIP

I bet you're a complete moron who calls everything that you don't like a Marxist, and she completely bodied you when you tried to spout maymays.
You're too much of a pussy to do anything substantial in any way, least of all to yourself.

When you're back here tomorrow, remember that I am laughing at you.

dont do it, get some sleep

If you have nothing to lose, why not have fun instead?

Even in the darkest night, the sun will rise again. Have hope brother.

Kill all the Marxists responsible if you really are going to kill yourself
Take the ones responsible with you because they'll keep doing it to others that speak up

kill me first

This, if you've already decided, why not do something productive instead of being a weak bitch

Don't do it bro, you can still try and go to America.

don't fag out. just make it till your 30 and depression will go away. typical for 20 somethings but take it from me it gets better. things are on the up and up for the right, don't give up now.

Dude, you are a part of a small upswell against the globalist fucks. Each man lost is a blow to everyone. You may be a dweeb, but so are others here. Frankly in these strange and terrible times, the weirdos and castaways can be the most sane. This damn place is a center for those not sucked into the neolib and neocon grinder.

Need you bud. Don't give up. You were made in God's image and he loves you bro.

kill them they'll never find out

>last week i got expelled for fighting with a marxist professor

Story?

>A commie yelled at me
>i'm therefore going to kill myself
Probably for the best, user. Blame your parents for making you such a weak faggot.

if you die, we cease to exist, so please don't do it

Don’t do it. Not funny if you are joking. You always have allies here.

Durden was anarchist dont @ me

nobody gives a fucking single fuck about marxist
trust me noone wille ver care or look or find out they know that and thats their weakness

Don't be such a fucking pussy

KEEP FIGHTING MOTHER FUCKER

Don't leave just yet op, life has more to offer. When you are young you will lose most battles. As you get older you get stronger, smarter, and more capable. As to the virgin thing, you are like 90% of your peers who are all basically liars. Just think user, there is that perfect someone waiting for you, don't abandon her just yet.

atleast write a good manifesto where you call out her as a bully so we can use you in the struggle

Go on sonny, get a pen and write a sweet ass note, you piece of shit.
Atleast you got the guts, suicide is for the brave, use that braveness in expressing yourself.
Also don't kiss yourself, you just lack a supporting and forgiving inner voice.
You sound extremely childish, so I wouldn't want to do such a rash decision at this point in life.
Good luck either way! Just FYI if you want to come back because you realized you were a massive fag, there's a 3000 3d years wait to come back down, unless you get aborted, then it's back of to the end of the line.
It's all a big shit show, but there are plans, you are witnessing some of them now.
Shadilay

Don't do it, consider taking time off from school, maybe transfer, stop browsing Sup Forums for a little. Letting the redpill control you is pretty blue pilled, the current society and all the forces that keep it in play aren't going anywhere anytime soon, you gotta learn how to roll with it and be the best you can be in it while staying wise of the redpill. Being aware of the redpill alone doesnt stop people from being losers or degenerates or what have, only dedicated self improvement and the will to improve your situation will pull you up into the light. Don't do it user, you have so much time and resources to change your life.

Stream it faggot.
At least then you will die knowing you brought joy to many in your final moments.

Good perspective

Will assume you are thinking seriously on this. I’ve been there. Know this: We love you brother. We are love. Us/We can show you a path to true liberation, a path that will lead to victory and liberation. Do not ever let (((them))) get you into such a state mentally. It’s all mind games to put you into a stupor. Fire yourself with truth, courage. Please take care and know you are loved.

you better be reading these posts .. how many times has pol agreed on something.

I think you should stay alive user, you are one of us

livestream it

Don't do it man; however, if you must become an hero, then give your death what your life never had, meaning. Think it over, leave a mark. The details are up to you.

You weren't meant to be born in a world that was perfect, you were born to make one.

Also this, don't be flaming faggot ffs

If you're gonna off yourself, why not do something for the cause before you snuff yourself out?

you really had to make me post it did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=-LQVPUfb8VM

Another person did the exact same thing you are doing OP.

Sage this gay shit please

>1 post by OP

gay marry me before you go so I can get dual citizenship

If you get to heaven tell the head honcho I am sorry

DONT GO OUT LIKE A FAGGOT , at least shoot the school up.

hurry up and die

Fucking assassinate a politician if your gonna off yourself. At least your life will mean something. I mean why not your gonna die anyways

>Us/We
Sup Forums isn't a club bro

Do a back flip off a bridge OP , at least go out in style

THIS

YES! That came from me. Love it.

Update for banner.

Don't do it bong. Even your enemies wants you.
Remember Douglas Adams for god's sake; Don't panic.

You’ll be back here tomorrow

See OP? If this guy manages to pull himself out of bed and throw enough food in his face hole to survive, you are on the road to success.
This is the part. This is the part of life where it sucks. But it's temporary. It always is. Just keep that little flicker of light inside you going, gradually it turns into fire

Rolling to see if you fail at killing yourself.

Do you really want to give that bitch the satisfaction?

She won't feel bad, she'll feel glee. The greatest thing you can do to spite her is force her to see you successful.

I've been there man, believe me. No commie professor is worth killing yourself for. Actually, you should pat yourself on he back for taking on a commie. Keep going if only to say "Fuck It"..besides,deciding to kill yourself while drunk is well..sleep on it..

Why kill yourself? If t was that bad for me I’d go to South America or Vietnam and live on a beach for free until I die.

good one less trumptard. enjoy hell.

F

F

Make it messy user

Not even posting profs info way to fuck up killing yourself.

implying we stand a chance against the kikes,the apple is rotten to it's core,time to end it

Just go to a fucking frat party, get drunk, some bitch will suck your pathetic cock. Sleep it off, faggot.

Saved.
Hell again. Thanks for this banner.

Why kill yourself when you can kill others?

Don’t do it nigger
Tell the name of the teacher and the uni

Hey.

Try a different path, user. Radical self-acceptance. It's better than dying. C'mon, you don' t seriously wanna kill yourself with a literal tranny trying to talk you out of it (that's me). Who else is going to attack me with fake 40% infographic stats?!

If nothing else, take a bath in the dark and call out to anyone who can hear. You NEVER know who will respond...

Big if true

Hello again. But hell again also appropriate at times. You have given me encouragement during a serious struggle I hope OP finds same.

You'll do nothing faggot. Now get your shit together and prep for the day if the rope. We are winning, stick around to help us in our victory!

You fuck girls too, right?

Do you really believe that though? Personally I'm just waiting to die and i hope it happens sooner rather than later. This world is spiraling and it's not by conventional weapons. I was so caught up with bullshit like nuclear war and global warming i forgot to look around me. I wouldn't want to be alive in 30 or 40 years. It's all fucked man. We're living in a world with 81 different genders and the number is just going to keep rising.

OPEEE NOOOOOOO DONT!!!!!!!!
I
LOVE
YOU!

Ride the tiger baby

Go out with a bang OP. Fight for Europa.

I’ve been there more than once mate. I’m so thankful I got talked out of it by cunts I didn’t even really know on irc (guess my age). Dont do it brah.