NASA HAPPENING

NASA TO HOLD MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MAKES PLANET-HUNTING BREAKTHROUGH

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-announcement-today-latest-kepler-breakthrough-google-ai-artificial-intelligence-a8102966.html

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/39339-star-wars-the-last-jedi-nasa-astronauts-iss
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-ptYkDAE
youtube.com/watch?v=N4SWKIMMuqY
businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh wow it's nothing

slide thread.

Yawn get back to me when they discover another TRAPPIST-1

Absolute horseshit

inverse.com/article/39339-star-wars-the-last-jedi-nasa-astronauts-iss

oh shit lucky bastards get to watch star wars 8 in space

You need to stop basking in the lies of nasa. There are no other planets, no outer space, no space travel - none of that. Get over it.

The earth is a flat, stationary plane as described on the first page of the Bible. God is real, earth and everything on it was CREATED by God, you're not better than God and scientism is not an alternative salvation.

very skeptical because it's google, they aren't good at ml at all.

News paper stuff too, can't take it serious. I don't know how nasa do this, but this shit can't possibly be done manually you know. It's all about getting as much data as possible and feeding it to an ai, that applies to everything on is it on. The more data the better.

Just adding that with the share amount of data they must have available, this takes sick computing power and a LOT of time. Depends on what flavor of ml they actually using, but regardless with all those readings it will take a lot of time.

mayybe there is space. nasa however is not very trustworthy

THEY FINALLY GONNA ADMIT THE TRUTH!

NASA holds a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT every couple months and it's always fucking nothing

>NASA TO HOLD MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
woo-hoo they are probably hiring more women and niggers

>we live in the age of "FAKE"...anything can be faked.

>.anything can be faked.
>the dinosaurs and emu war was fake

1 post by this id

kys shill

bump for lmaos

It will be this:
Nasa: Dudes, we're like super stoked! We found a planet that might be able to support life.
Journalist: Where is this Planet?
Nasa: in a solar system only 500,000 light years away!
Journalist: So if we could travel at the speed of light, which we can't get anywhere near, nor ever will be able to then it would take us half a million years to get there, by which time any people on board a spaceship would have either died out or evolved to be more suited to life on a spaceship than on an earth like planet anyway, so what is the point?
Nasa: Umm, yeah. We didn't think of that. Not really that exciting really is it? Kinda pointless news when you put it like that... Can we have some more money please Mr Trump?

NASA has revealed that this planet is proof of global warming, evolution, the holocaust and Hilary Clinton won the election. They assure us the planet is populated and issued this picture to back up their claims (pic).
They also said that anyone who disagrees is a big racist and possibly rural.

this, but we can import 6 million niggers instead and give them all welfare! we don't have a plan but fuck it!

>Nasa to hold major announcement after artificial intelligence makes planet-hunting breakthrough

>The space agency said that the discovery was made with the help of Google artificial intelligence

NASA to make an huge blowjob to Google to lure financial investors for both.

Esa messed up their cgi

Can you stop posting the same shit in every space-related thread....

>trying to tell the flat earth fags to stop
you know they will not

Fat fucking retard

its turtles all the way down you buger sucking faggot

there're here

PURGE OMUAMUA XENO

> No giant space-turtle below the earth
Fake News.

>back and forth, fake, left vs right politics is more important than universe discoveries

:^)

Is that a planet of traps?!

>s that a planet of traps?!
They tried to rename it Bailey J B but it didn't stick

they do this about every 6 months and its always nothing

>mfw we find illegal aliens living on earth

>0.02% variance in lux every 3 months
What more proof do you need?

>illegal aliens living on earth

I fucking hope so ;')

Plot twist: it’s boobytraps

yes he's back always on guard

hey man do you have the webm of the dude going through the port hole but if you slow it down he literally just disappears?

earth is flat

nasa fakes all images of our earth

heheheheh dont worry about it hugoyiman, we're only here to "uplift" you, and we've only just made contact with your planet today!

Although we should certainly rely on non-scientific, millennia old superstitions because the earth is Superduper Flat (like a perfect surface... Mountains are a scam too btw), this photo must be shopped as the turtle is glaringly absent.

If he finds this objectionable why would he post more than once... especially at the time he did at a then-young thread?

Do you know how the "posts by this id" actually works, new fag?

>scientism

Stop posting you fucking uneducated nigger. Spend 4seconds and look up every word you don't know/recognize (which for you will likely be many, Tyrone) before you open your cum-filled mouth and embarrass humanity again

Discoveries US spends billions on and cant do anything with it.

It's just a new way to detect exoplanets. Chill out.

But, there are planets and you can see them too. Heck, you can even see another galaxy with a pair of binoculars.

Cool words

>goygle

Here I'll spoiler it for you
>NASA has found another earth-like exoplanet
>It is 100+ light years away
>You will never reach it in your lifetime
>You will never escape this hell

You flat earthers are worse than footfags

Well except the FACT you’re still a virgin

Ahh... someone's a poorfag. That's a bummer, user.

What's your address, I'll mail you ten bucks and double your annual income?

>dude we found life give us more grant money
>oh wait it was a false alarm but thanks for the money
Not the first time they've done it.

it's just another planet found.

>500,000 light years away!
we can't see so far precisely enough to spot planets, my dude.
it's 27,710 light years.

Sounds like you were at the last Canadian government budget meeting!

Clentch your butthole theyre on there way.

that isnt a harness you dipshit. If it was it would be more visible once he closes his arms then when he opens them.

NASA is planning to launch all the Planet Earth's niggers on a shuttle to Alpha Centauri so that they don't have to live with evil whitey anymore.

Exactly this.
>oh boy? Another planet found within the habitable zone?
What are we at now? 35,000+?

Going to the Moon NASA, where exactly would that be? This channel has great if not the best NASA footage, aside from the flat Earth opinion, I can not get into flat Earth stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq-ptYkDAE

>flag
I know you believe in Allah and all, but sane people don't believe in imaginary friends and they realize that the only way for humanity to live to see the end of the universe is space exploration.

>you will never watch star wars in space

GOD, JUST KILL ME NOW.

So you think that is still Mars?
youtube.com/watch?v=N4SWKIMMuqY

9 Nazi Scientists Who Helped Build The American Space Program, What do you think? Did you know?
businessinsider.com/nazi-scientists-space-program-2014-2

This happens when you don't have cheap illegal mexicans around to clean the dust from the windows.

NASA's major announcements are always minor.

Get back to me when it's an EPIC-MEGA announcement.

yeah seven of them not including the "son" haha

so what was their explanation behind this?!

wow. a video of a bunch of blurry rocks stills.
MUST BE LIFE!!