Be Wales

>Be Wales
>No one knows you exist

Most awesome of all national flags. It contains a stunning occult secret: The land is moving up and down. The tide does not come in and out. All under control of the dragon.

good at rugby and lots of sheep.
how could a kiwi not know of wales?

I know they exist, japs keep killing them.

I want Cymru Draig to burn dumb America

...I know it exists. :-/

...No argument here.

I do, since I watch snooker.

I like your flag.

I was on two concerts of a Funeral for a Friend back in the days. I know they were from Wales because they always had this flag with them. Wales sound like a very comfy place to me, am I mistaken?

isn't wales the capital of Scotland?

I'd say so but it's very cold here.

>ddim yn siarad cymraeg

Welsh-born USonian here. I am often surprised when I meet fellow adults who don't know of Wales. You have to bring up the whole Prince/Princess of Wales thing to get them on the right track.

Why would they? I can't even point out Wales on a map and I live in Cheshire. You're literally irrelevant. Your last greatest hit was Finsbury Park Mosque.

Chester is rightful welsh soil

>who is Æthelfrith
It's English by right of conquest, you should know about that being a colony yourself.

>I can't point where I live on the map
That means you're retarded though.

Wales is England's Indian reservation.

We protect and subsidise Wales because they remind us of our British roots. Wales is somehow purer than Scotland and Ireland, unsullied by recent European genes. There's no reason to invade Wales, yet it's also impregnable due to it's hostile terrain. The Welsh are real life hobbits.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same nation as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh. On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

on exchange here from N Wales, you literally built a wall around it to keep us out.

American who spent a few months in Cardiff years ago checking in to say hi.

Hope everything is good over there

Initially, that was the purpose of the wall - now it serves to keep scoucers and the proletariats out

Then go to America then you self loathing filth.

Isn't Wales the capital of London?

How can I get an absolute 10/10 qt п Welsh waifu?

No sweetie, Wales is a city I think

who barry island here? they removed the ferris wheel because they didn't have the correct planning permission kek

How do you get a Welsh girl pregnant?

Cum in the gutter and let the flies do the work.

I was in Wales for a few months at a university and I didn't see a whole lot of attractive women over there. Everyone was really nice and I loved my time there but it there wasn't a whole lot of fuckable girls there. Like I said though, everyone was very cool and nice though, just not attractive

Wales only acceptable part of the uk since Scots are leftists, and northern Irish are basically just anglo

Is the only *

1815, never forget.

Well, it's Britain, after all.

Literally who is a 'Macedonia'?

I love you, Welsh bros.

>96 IQ
Checks out.

I saw the sea and I had to pee
my ode to barry island

Still beat you at rugby every now and then boyo.

how do you do my fellow Tim Horton slurping boyo

The idea that the US is full of babes. My sides!

Mohamed, please.

>The eternal (Muslim) anglo strikes again

You have to ascend the Pen y Fan and scream at the top of your lungs.

>5% of the population, only 3.4% of the UK economy.

Surprised you can pay for Sky Sports with your Jobseeker's Allowance.

>Pen y Fan
>886 metres above sea-level

That mountainlet?

I never made that argument, but if you're going to bring it up I do think the US is full of hot girls despite what pol memes on here.

I had a great time in wales, just didn't want to fuck any of the girls

why is this serb so salty about Wales?

im tired of the snow already
down in southern ontario we're getting rinsed.
hbu?

Whatever potato nigger

yeah im in ottawa, semester finishes soon so will escape most of the winter .

where you going? somewhere warm perhaps?

>thread is moving so fast nobody will know to translate black man into welsh

Im on exchange here (from wales) so going from snow to rain haha

i never meant to hurt you, friend

Wales is the most racially and culturally pure countries in the union, minus Caerdydd (little England) of course.

england knows you exist mate :^) , love wales myself

Death to the Red Dragon!

Long Live the White Dragon!

>Little England
>Most prosperous area of the country
Really activates the almonds

Yes and also full of non-whites like England too

This triggers Welsh (((people)))

ah shoot man. rain is better than freezing rain snow and more freezing rain ha.
my dads from newport, I know I shouldnt really go around saying stuff like that but here we are.
Have you been to snowdonia ? is it worth the trip?
im assuming you know max boyce ?

Love Wales, always a great place to go for a holiday.

>Be Wales
>No one cares you exist

fixt

>Not been able to the Fan dance like a manlet