Last Jedi now 2nd place

>Last Jedi now 2nd place.
>Reviews down to 50%.

Who wants to bet fans will still come to see Star Wars IX and that people will still won't be woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/25/the-last-jedis-gargantuan-151m-2nd-weekend-plunge-is-an-epic-and-hollywood-choke/#2768647418d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can have it.

We still have Warhammer.

This

Are they actually on 9 now?

>We still have Warhammer.
For now.
themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/

No, that's the projected next movie. Despite how awful and SJW The Force Awakens was, people still came to see the Last Jedi. It'll be the same for Star Wars IX.

Stop with all visual media from hollywood. Its not going to change. Its going to be nogs and women destroy white men as jews collects shekals.

>TFW no female Primarch gf
;_;

>>Who wants to bet fans will still come to see Star Wars IX and that people will still won't be woke?

You can point out all the flaws with plot discrepancies, camera work, and butchering of characters and it literally all gets ignored. Disney is just banking off of the Star Wars brand and it's unfortunately worked so far.
>Trailer with orchestral music! Hype!
>Tie fighter noises!
>AT-ATs!
>Chewbacca!
>Lightsaber fight!
>PORGS! XD
I don't want to call it brainwashing, but it sure feels like it. If these movies came out and they didn't have the Star Wars names attached to it they'd just be another forgettable sci-fi experience.

>will still won't be
Jesus nigger read a book.

We already have sisters of battle, but games workshop doesn't update them because no one gives 2 shits about women in warhammer 40k, if they did then games workshop would bother making the molds to make new sisters of battle, because games workshop loves to milk money from its fanbase.

I'm absolutely befuddled by this shit. Don't they get that the whole point of 40K is that everything sucks and all you can hope for is that the local commisar blams you before the dark eldar can rape you to death? leftists are so high on marxism they can't let anything remain unpozzed, even when it doesn't make any fucking sense. Yeah the imperium is a brutal authoritarian regime where life is cheap, for good reason mind you, but they're super pro women and gays and shit.

I remember seeing another one of these articles where some pink haired fuck was droning on about 40K super puritan sexual norms because Slannesh will make you explode into shitting dick nipples if you don't have missionary sex exclusively. Nevermind that Slannesh is all about excess not nessicarily sex. Maybe if you could only get it up while listening to the agonized screams of 666 people being tortured for 6 hours straight she'd have an interest. I'm starting to think these people don't even know anything about the lore, they just hear there's something that isn't catering to them and start screeching.

oh lame, that was only 8?
i was hoping that was the last one

Don't forget when PETA started a petition to ban furs in warhammer 40k worn by the space wolves. Of course games workshop told them to fuck off.

PETA. Trying to ban furs in video games & tabletop games- in a sci-fi universe... where people wear other people's skin as trophies.

>these people don't even know anything about the lore
yeah thats kinda the point. everything they try to destroy, they arent even fans of that thing.. IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULDNT WANT IT SHITTED UP

Feminist and space Negro's

Maybe they're inferring that things could be worse in in the 40k Verse, if only they had feminism.

They didn't get my money.

"Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, you can't get fooled again."
-The Woke George Bush Jr.

My bottom dollar says they'll have to blow up [NOT THE DEATH STAR] in Episode IX

It makes sense for them as a propaganda tactic, they were hoping to get on those sweet Gamergate patreon bux and UN invites.

>locate niche hobby of dudes enjoying themselves
>shit all over it in the dumbest and most public way possible
>cry misogyny & nazi when the inevitable backlash occurs
>All your bullshit goes viral to the armpit hair braiding and numale footstool crowd, free advertising achieved.

Basically similar to what Trump does on Twitter (except he has a rational and constructive purpose behind pissing off the correct people), leftists have been doing it a long time now.

>that people will still won't be

Last Jew Die
Please make it happen

Most cucked author's note ever.

>these people don't even know anything about the lore, they just hear there's something that isn't catering to them and start screeching.
This.
/thread

>headcannons

Seems pretty tongue-in-cheek to me, actually.

J.J. Abrams intentionally casts people in his movies based on race instead of their acting ability. What I don't understand is why people care so much. It's a Disney Star Wars movie... did you really expect it to be like the other Star Wars movies?

There's also speculation that people from China are intentionally lowering the movie's rating. Over there they are laughing at us for destroying our culture and race.

>Who wants to bet fans will still come to see Star Wars IX and that people will still won't be woke?

People don't seem to understand that "Star Wars made a lot of money" and "Star Wars is underperforming horribly" can both be true.

It's the biggest movie of 2017 and it's still not the success they'd hoped. Just look at their own expectations going from 1.9 to 1.7 and now hoping to land on 1.3 billion.

A cut of 600 million dollars is a fucking fortune. There have been blockbusters with that kind of shortfall that almost wiped studios. Not that Disney is in danger but what kind of retard thinks this doesn't sting?

Star Wars should be impossible to fuck up, and yet - they did

Soy Wars: Episode IV: A Jew Hope
Soy Wars: Episode V: The Goyim Strike Back
Soy Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Rabbi

>There's also speculation that people from China are intentionally lowering the movie's rating.

Anyone else entertained by the mental gymnastics they're pulling to avoid admitting that the movie is failing because it's shit?
>first it was the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, [insert buzzword here], Alt-Right bullies organizing to downvote/leave negative reviews, etc.
>then it was the Russians hacking (lol)
>then it was '2smart4u'
>now it's the Chinese hacking
>soon, it'll be because holiday break is over and kids are back in school and thus aren't paying to see the movie

Soy Wars: Episode VII: The Talmud Awakens
Soy Wars: Episode VIII: The Last Goy
Soy Wars: Episode IX: The Goyim Know?

How about the Prequel Trilogy?

>Soy Wars: Episode VIII: The Last rabbi
ftfy

Stars Wars has decades of cult following and marketing behind it. I bet it squeezes out at least 5 more movies of some kind that don't flop. It's sick, but that's how the business works.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menorah
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Cohens
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Goy

>Han Solo standalone movie is shaping up to be a trainwreck that nobody (even Kathy whatserface) likes.
>If Episode IX is as bad as VIII, we may just see Lucas buy back his IP for pennies on the dollar.

They will all look like this too.

Yes, let's have female Astartes from a lost female Primarch. These are women who are the most psychoticly violent and agressive hive scum, child soldiers, ferals, and other such monsterous examples of humanity. They will be recruited, often against their will, as children. They will be implanted with over a dozen mechanical and biological implants through surgery without anesthetic, as surviving the pain is a test in itself. They will be brainwashed to turn them into the God Emperor's finest killing machines, who will not hesitate to commit any atrocity in the name of rooting out heresy.

Every single Astartes will eventually die a violent death, as there is no retirement for these immortal tools of war. These females will live forever until their eventual death in battle for the sole purpose of war, death, violence, and unswerving loyalty to the God Emperor.

Do these feminists still want female space marines?

They can have it, we can still enjoy the real world power disparity

Feminists can control fiction but not their own lives

This picture is awesome.

>Despite how awful and SJW The Force Awakens was

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Most fans loved the first movie, with this one they literally pissed off half the fanbase. It's a fucking disaster for a franchise. Here

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/25/the-last-jedis-gargantuan-151m-2nd-weekend-plunge-is-an-epic-and-hollywood-choke/#2768647418d8

They have the Tau don't they?
>Female commander
>Communists
>Encourage diversity
>Castrate male humans
>Vehicles all named after fish, which is what vagina smells like
They're probably just mad that Riptides got nerfed in 8th

At least greedy Brits sell you what you want at an insane price. The goons who run Disney sells you painted turds at a steep price and laughs behind your back

That cat is the hero we need

I'm convinced that the Sequel Trilogy will ultimately play out like the Prequel Trilogy.
>Fanbois and critics hype it up
>Inflate the RT ratings
>After 2-3 years, they all collectively sober up and realize how shit it really is

Nothing in your post contradicts the part of his post that you've quoted.

Nice!

Topkek