Brit/pol/ - Stormzy edition

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Who is Stormzy?
Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr., better known by his stage name Stormzy, is an English grime and hip hop artist.

Where is he from, and what was his upbringing like?
Stormzy originates from Thornton Heath, London, and attended Harris Academy South Norwood. He is of Ghanaian descent. He began rapping at the age of 11 and would clash with older rappers at his local youth club. In school, he was excluded several times, and was known as a troublemaker. While he excelled at GCSE, he was expelled for the final time in sixth form, and subsequently decided education was not for him. Before focusing on his music full-time, he studied for an apprenticeship in Leamington Spa and worked in quality assurance for two years at an oil refinery in Southampton.

How would his music best be described?
Stormzy describes himself as "a child of grime" influenced by the likes of Wiley and Skepta, but also cites R&B singers such as Frank Ocean and Lauryn Hill as influences on his sound.

So, how did his career progress?
After garnering attention on the UK underground music scene via his Wicked Skengman series of freestyles over classic grime beats, Stormzy released his debut EP Dreamers Disease independently in July 2014. He later released the single “Shut Up”. After a year's hiatus from social media, Stormzy returned in early February 2017, to promote his new album. The album title was announced to be Gang Signs & Prayer. The album was released in 2017 and debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart.

Incredible! But what are his political views?
In May 2016, Stormzy endorsed Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn. He said: "My man, Jeremy! Young Jeremy, my guy. I dig what he says. I saw some sick picture of him from back in the day when he was campaigning about anti-apartheid and I thought: yeah, I like your energy. He added: "I feel like he gets what the ethnic minorities are going through and the homeless and the working class...

The Verdict? - Visionary

All urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-haiti-africa-white-supremacy-norway-uk-visit-embassy-a8155671.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y63UIj48xs
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=YslfmI1rD5k
youtube.com/watch?v=k_FZkDXupQM
youtube.com/watch?v=ATedRYFo_m0
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH6RQZxmr0
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2mY6Ts58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qK7cH8cfz8s
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42662303
strawpoll.me/14819198
supforums.com/thread/156455538/politics

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

9/10 of people here will never get a mortgage

JUST

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

we only build new build semi detatched shitpits for deanos

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Lads my dad is at the top of a very lucrative career path. I'm a neet. I regularly btfo him in arguments and yet i'm still a neet. Why is the world this way?

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

How does it make you feel that millions in Britain are gobbling up this fake news?

By refusing to condemn Trump’s ‘sh**hole’ comment, Theresa May has legitimised the white supremacist hate he is trying to spread
independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-haiti-africa-white-supremacy-norway-uk-visit-embassy-a8155671.html

HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Is there a sizeable number of Scottish lads in the RN? Thinking of joining, but the tradition up here is that just about everyone goes for the infantry

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

because you lack conviction

next!

James Lee
James Lee

Go infantry so when you come out you can be useless just like you are now

David Brooks
David Brooks

World ain't fair, pal.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

join your local EDL Division

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

don't really want to get blackman'd

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

what do you mean conviction?

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

I'm not (((English)))

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

then you're a subhuman anyway

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Absolutely fucking not

the task of nationalists currently is to capture the hearts of high iq middle class folk. the edl hinder that.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

i dunno man im just chucking words out there, havent slept for a few days

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Only the finest minds on this most esteemed of generals, Brit/pol/, can achieve this tough task!

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

I've had way too much coffee and I'm beginning to understand varg virkenes

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

bruv i beg you stop promoting this pop music grime ting and pst good grime tunes instead

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

lmfao at that image

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

But what has happened is that they represent the lowest level of enormous tides of force which are washing all over the planet and which are beginning to convulse us all. Because the Islamic civilization, which is partly racially based, is asking a great question of all of us and of our culture and of our civilization. Because they are saying that they want their own bloc and they want to be separate. And I agree with that. They’re saying that the Western society is irredeemably desperate and decadent. And I agree with that, actually. They’re saying that our civilization, certainly if it doesn’t toughen up, is finished, and they will come in.

There was a debate recently with some sort of radical Muslim warriors and those who ideologically support them on Radio 4. All of them spoke perfect English, and they were talking to the BBC over satellite phones from places like Kashmir and Chechnya. They said, “You’ve just institutionalized homosexual marriage.” Which is quite true. That happened last week. “Your civilization is finished! Marriage is a man and a woman, because it’s biological. Your civilization is against God and against that which is ordered, and it will finish, and we are coming with an answer.” Because you have to understand that Islam theoretically is a completely race-blind religion. All should convert, which is known as the perfect state of ummah. There will be peace after justice, which is Islam.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

rate the battlestation lads

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

fuck i was hoping for a revelation which would lead to me getting a fucking job. get some sleep my dude.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

stop drinking and smoking please

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

This. The working class wont do anything until they have permission and leadership from those above them.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

drinking

why?

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

blue rizla

way too thick m8

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

just apply for literally anything then make the best out of it.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

banning Air Rifles
Banning the sale of all knives online
Banning the ownership of knuckle dusters and other things completely, even illegal to just have it in your home
Illegal to shine a torch in someone's eyes as self defence

what will you defend yourselves with lads?

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

fuuggg , scrolled by and saw this, now im jelly af cuz I cant smoke for another 2 months

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

green rizla or nothing

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

drinking and smoking
keep yourself safe, user.

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

implying i wont just punch you in your throat

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

well we can always post edgy opinions online

oh wait

i guess nothing

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

it's a cope that doesn't allow you to properly grow as a person

i'm overqualified for stupid jobs and under-qualified for clever jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y63UIj48xs

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I'm not sure any more if they're authoritarian despots, or just hopelessly naïve and cowardly. It seems like all Parliament does is moan about Trump and talk about what to ban next.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

your a fucking nitty m8 i bet you smoke reds aswell

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Stormzy is popular not because he had degraded and stripped back Grime music, but for precisely the opposite reason: he has transformed the genre by adding new and exciting elements to his songs, often borrowed, often of his own design, to his beats and rhymes, imbuing them with a spirit nothing short of revolutionary, and an energy as infectious as it is progressive.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

i'm overqualified for stupid jobs and under-qualified for clever jobs.

So just sit on your arse and do nothing then stop complaining

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

this triggers the brit/pol/

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I own my own house and the land it is built on.

It's fucking great never having to worry about rent or mortgage payments.

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

This man triggers whiteoid brainlets

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

i guess they will get 6 months community service

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

Well?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

he only got popular because shut up rode off the back of skepta's popularity

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Nice.. Very nice

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

mandatory gay sex soon

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

As a James O'Brien fan, yes it's discrimination

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

start going to my restaurant

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Man has made dat mistake many times ahahaha lolololololol 2 much Bacardi n man is gon' hahahahaha out pops the willy, out man runs u get me

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Stormzy is popular because he's tall and because he has a large group of friends.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

wow the uk government is so racist

fuck the right wing tories literally hitler

Charles Long
Charles Long

Looks alrite

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Not so. You can't win them over just now because they're too self-aware, and have a conscious need for social approval. The goal is the break through the working classes, who know the system is broken beyond repair but don't know what to do about it. You need to convince them that LabConLib are a dead-end-road, and that they should withdraw their tribal support, and pledge it to a new party (Joe Owens' Rights For Whites Enoch Was Right Party, for example).

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

i like how third world wiring is slowly growing around it, really adds to the character

electrical diversity is good for britain

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

What do our people believe in now? What do they believe in now? Christianity has collapsed. The educational yardsticks that used to empower our establishment and they imposed on their on the rest of the society, classical learning and so forth, all collapsed, all gone down the toilet. Large stretches of our population know little of our history, little of our art, little of our architecture, little of our law, little of our science. 90% of all the intellectuality of modernity has been created by White people, essentially White men. 90% of it! But vast stretches of our population know nothing about our civilization and have been completely de-educated and miseducated.

Left-wing White people brought in comprehensive education to equalize things up, to make sure these invidious grammar schools and these nasty class sectarian examinations like the 11-plus were done away with. What has resulted is that you have a mass dumbing down in relation to media and culture and knowledge and capacity for education, and it’s just created passive, know nothing consumers who do nothing and who think very little, but are internally very worried as they see tube stations blown to pieces in their capital city.

People come up to me and say, “Why has it happened?” And I say, “Well, the Islamic world’s radicals have been fighting a war against the Western world for the last 25 years; they think our civilization is a total atheistic attack upon them; they don’t want liberal secularism; they detest us for our support of the Israeli republic, and they want to take this territory because they think we’ve got to0 weak to maintain it.” “Oh, alright . . .” This is what many of our people are like, because for the first time in our history our people find themselves leaderless.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

disagree. the alt right is making better progress than britain first

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

GO ON BILAL MY SON HIT IM

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Is it still rape if a tranny doesn't tell you before you go to bed with them in Scotland?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

The bigger delusion is that anyone is pretending places like Haiti aren't shitholes.

Let the left wing media get hysterical. Even normies don't want literal cannibals let into their country.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

4/10

Drinking is for degenerates and smoking is for poofters. The mince pie ice-cream and shopping at sainsburys instead of aldi/lidl gives you some points though. Have you tried their taste the difference chocolate ice-cream? That really is something special.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Ginuwine?

what is that

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

rate the battlestation lads

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

They're making progress in two very different domains. The Alt Right isn't translating its victories into reality very well. And Britain First progress is automatically real world, electoral progress.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Yes it is discriminatory, by it's very definition. But discrimination is not inherently a bad thing. We discriminate literally all the time.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

The working class are too done down. They'll never break their tribal loyalty if they vote at all, and those that don't vote wont go out for the Local Party either.

Especially not while there's something on the telly.

The reason we need the middle class is because they have a sense of stature and social, and financial possession to lose.

It's like the Red Weed from War of the Worlds.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Hiei's a queer, Kuwabara is best character

Liam White
Liam White

Bruv i will i personally come to icelands and slap the grime out of your mouth.

PEOPLES OF THE WORLD, WE ENGLISHMEN APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXPORTATION OF GRIME TO YOUR COUNTRIES.

PLEASE FORGIVE US

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Apart from Barbara(as far as i can tell), all of them are probably jews...

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Typical Australian cuck

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

incognito mode

Hunter James
Hunter James

The working class are too done down.
That's why I think the way forward is to present yourself as a saviour of them and their country.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

would you rather entrust our future with millennial woes or jayda and paul?

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

KFC chicken
fucking shit taste like nothing
gravy is nice though and the paki chinkenshops dont do gravy

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

So you're saying V A N G U A R D I S M?

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

I've never heard of any of them and i like to think i'm quite literary

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

The Alt-Right had literally one demographic that it could appeal to: Loser neckbeards searching for someone to blame for their shitty lives, and autistic meme merchants. The latter have moved on, the former will convince nobody.

The only appeal the far-right has ever had was the appeal to tribalism, and considering literally nobody really cares about petty racism anymore, it will continue to die out.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

jesus christ im trying to figure out what weight and ethnicity you are but there's too much going on in this photo

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Jayda and Paul are actually accomplishing something. Woes doesn't even go outdoors.

Exactamundo.

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

user be saying grime is bad?

SHUT UP

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

T. Amrou al-khadi

Some shitskin basically.

Being openly attacked by a brown person is no longer racist. Thanks libs

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

The thing is that I would never date any mentally ill people, ethnics, or men for that matter, so it's not just trannies that I discriminate against.

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

She's a big girl

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

They would be the ones in poundland and similar places selling shitty romance novels.
It all adds up in the end...

James Cox
James Cox

you're a disgrace

Owen would, and he's an icon.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Woes doesn't even go outdoors.
Not true. Sometimes he goes to conventions and talks to people that already agree with him.

considering literally nobody really cares about petty racism anymore
"Many of the reasons our people do not seem to have a sense of solidarity amongst themselves in relation to the degree that some other groups could be said to have is because a significant number of them have never been kicked, have never felt what it is as a group to be disprivileged in a society. Unfortunately, in certain areas of British and continental life now and North American life that process for some, and certainly not at the top or middle of the society, is beginning. They’re beginning to realize what it is like to be a minority or what it is like to be culturally disprivileged or what it is like to be dispossessed in a way. "

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

disagree. the issues raised by the alt right are going to get more difficult to ignore and more difficult to deny. reality will redpill the masses and the alt right will scoop them up like a strawberry icecream.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

why wont you date me user

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

the task of nationalists currently is to capture the hearts of high iq middle class folk. the edl hinder that.

Actually, the reverse is true. Middle-class cowardice has left a vacuum in nationalism that gets filled by the EDL types. I was in the BNP for ten years and I got more grief and abuse when I went canvasing in white middle-class areas than I did on council estates. The supposed "high IQ middle-class" aren't remotely interested in anything outside of property prices and what BBC Radio4 says is the respectable opinion to hold.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Big up man like user

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

No one cares about this worthless nigger. I hope he dies

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

you're not transphobic are you?

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

it's not cowardice. it's intelligence. if you brainwash an intelligent person they will more aggressively defend their beliefs.

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

lads im 28, jobless and caught stop shitposting and wanking.

what should i do?

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Is this the designated nigger general now?
What do all you guys think about Tupac and the new Black Panther movie?
Also post fried chicken and rims.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

join the army

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

That's because the middle class feel safe and comfortable. Make them realise that the dispossession isn't going to stop at a Luton terrace, show that they will not be left to their own devices, that they will lose as well, and they'll come over. A good majority of most of the rising right-wing people are middle class.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

try the pomodoro method of setting yourself tasks and slowly work your way back into being productive

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

"State enforced Homosexuality"

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Post fried chicken
The place near east croydon station is the best one desu
fuck kfc and morleys

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Delusional

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

. The supposed "high IQ middle-class" aren't remotely interested in anything outside of property prices
this so much

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

It's only the working-class that are doing anything; however misguided and wrongheaded it is. The middle-classes couldn't give a shit about what went on in Rotherham, for instance. If grooming gangs and Islamic terrorism affected property prices in the Home Counties, then maybe, just maybe, the middle-classes will be inspired to write an angry email to their local newspaper. But that's about it.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

It's interesting how universally mocked the first protests against muslim rape gangs were by the left biased media and middle classes that lapped it up

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

why? that image is extremely outdated too.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Jesus Christ he actually predicted it would happen

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

off to to the gym brb folks
(try to keep the discussion high iq without me)
good luck

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Just sooner than 2070

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

cuck yourself

no

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

/mu/
>>>/fag/

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

weed

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Quitting drink is so fucking hard in the UK

All my normie friends go out to drink and socialise, fuck

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Because they think that if they can sell themselves as another group, and allies of the immigrants and their criminals, they'll continue to lead their own safe little lives. But sooner or later the reality will hit home, but it will be when giving the line away is no longer on the table and they're thrown down with the plebs.

This is what I'm saying though. The middle class are too comfortable and separated from it. When reality grabs them by the scruff and sticks their nose in it, see how quickly they flip sides.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

You're already pretty "cucked" as it is mate. A sad NEET approaching his 30s. Maybe you need some discipline and responsibility you lazy piece of shit.

William Cruz
William Cruz

90%
More like 99%. And that's being generous to women and lesser races.

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

Jobless, houseless and carless when you're approaching 30

Wew

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

brainwash
their beliefs

Nice oxymoron.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

lads im thinking of bailing on civilisation a investing in a little plot of land where i can finally fade away

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

You've brainwashed them, that is their belief now.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

lgbt fascism incoming

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Fark now I feel like going out to get some fast food. Lucky I'm not in Melbourne or I might run in to some niggers here kek.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Varg pilled

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

go die for some jews
id rather light my 2nd spliff of the day and engage in some tranny porn actually.

isnt there something i can get into now without qualifacations that doesnt involve dying?

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Sorry lad, you have to be unemployed else wages will rise.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

comparing figures that aren't competing or remotely comparable to eachother
why do you keep doing this vargposter?

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

mfw that's right next to one of the worst sink estates in South London
mfw they're building luxury apartments right next to this

At least soon they won't have to go too far afield to mug people worth mugging.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

perhaps because it is fun

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Just bet £500 on Corbyn to be next PM lads.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

prove it

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Awful lot of anger aimed at Trump from Londoners today, probably because they've been deprived of an excuse for their annual chimpout.
Interesting fact: David Lammy made 1 tweet about the Manchester bombing but has composed 4, today alone, about Donald Trump.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

it's in the shit bit of stretham innit?
used to have to take the bus to stretham sometimes to go to the ice rink for hockey, the whole of london road is a shithole

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

oh yeah

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

who gives a fuck about London or that ugly nigger?

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

howling

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

whats he race baiting about this time?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Prime minister no one wants
snap election gave labour more seats
Nigel Farage abandons UKIP
The party fades into obscurity
EU rapes you in negotiations
publicly humiliated on the world stage
Trump cancels trip to London
Nigel Farage then calls for a second EU referendum
How can one country be getting JUST'd this hard?

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

we will probably be humiliated by losing some territory or suffering some other international defeat

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

lol

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

START MOVING TO IRAQ

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

God I just hate him so much. Such a fucking sanctimonious leftie whiner

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

My man Stormzy got 10 A*s at GCSE

MUUUUAAAAAD TING

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo Jr.,
English?

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Quintessentially dear chap

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

what do you reckon lads

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

#metoo
hes a little cunt

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Whats wrong with Stormzy?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

That's Centre Parcs desu

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

does she have a concrete sincere belief on anything?
the sad thing is that millions of people genuinely think her and her party are actually conservative.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

That jelly part in the pork pie

Mmmmmm

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

disgusting

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

does she have a concrete sincere belief on anything?
No. Most politicians today are basically the HR and PR parts of a company put in charge of it.

They're weak, flabby,slow, cowardly, and greedy people.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

yes he is smarter than you

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

as if she was going to say "you know Donald does have a point"
She will say all the right things to keep herself in that seat of power because fuck the UK, its about the bank balance.
Also I hope she gets cancer of the cunt.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

What a lad.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

So... Hows the old Brexit thing coming along lads, ha?

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Anyone seen this and is it so good that this description, i.e. it's as good as literally any other TV show ever made, is fair?

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

I have literally no idea what you, or this tweet, is talking about.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

It's not that bloody good. It's good though

Then why comment, sperg

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Alright, I'll check it out.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

ye m8 I did vote UKIP
an' wot?

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

its good but not that good

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Why yes, I do peruse the image board known as "Brit/pol/"

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Yeah it's really good. I've seen all of them except the most recent episode.
I could never really get into the League of Gentlemen but Inside No 9 is fantastic. Each episode is so different from the last and always subverts your expectations.

Luke King
Luke King

EDL BTFO
UKIP BTFO
BNP BTFO
NATIONAL ACTION BTFO
BRITAIN FIRST BTFO

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

tfw a KARA BOGA SOLDIER

Colton White
Colton White

fookin pa-

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

fookin pakistani-

James Wood
James Wood

Another thread I've conquered.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

Just filter willy nibbler

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

I've become so powerful recently. I have hundreds of images and WEBM's to post, effectively making me never run out of ammo.

It's as if I'm Caesar in Gaul, and Brit/pol/ is the powerless senate back in Rome!

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

back from the gym lads and read through some of the posts. I must say user is by far the best poster here.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Lads should I take advantage of the free Prime trial?

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Another goat's anus I've conquered

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Princess Diana was a whore

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

fuck yeah watch 'vikings'

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

this desu senpai
we've bullied away the annoying trips now anyway
(allthough i want rimmer back)

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

no

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

Why was charles dick allways blue?
He was always dipping it in di

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

youtube.com/watch?v=YslfmI1rD5k

Ur official theme song

Eddie's got twenty-seven kids but he
Doesn't know
Shame he'll never be around to
See them grow
Said he screwed a different girl
After every show
But he was always way too gone
To remember though
So Eddie doesn't know
He's in deep and there's a reason
He's all alone and he can't change
Like the seasons
They come and they go

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

eating fruits and vegetables lads
#tradnation

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Home is where the heart is
Or in this case, the plug-in cigarette lighter

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

New rule:

No replying to anyone. Every poster just has to be in his own mad shitposty bubble.

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Way ahead of you

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

shares in Carillion have fallen 93% in the past year

Holy fuck.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Going to the new foody pub in town. Not to drink, just want to try their burgers. Cya folks.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Anglo education for Anglo genes

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

How the fuck did this cancerous movement even make it to the UK? Our police don't even shoot blacks. Though BLM is bullshit to begin with. Fucking terrorists

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Talentless fucking nigger

Had a good kek listening to radio one the other day, all music was nignog shite then they're big competiton was to win a signed guitar by Ed Sheerhan. It must really grate on these sjw nigger lovers to have to do this as a ginger white boy from Suffolk is the most popular pop star in the country

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Grime is garbage.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Shut up blud.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Acknowledging Norway is a prosperous country and Haiti is a dump is now white supremacy

Brody Price
Brody Price

Went to Port Au Prince in Haiti recently. What a shit fucking country. For miles around the island there is a wall of fucking garbage in the water. The people are equally bad and the Haitian migrants in US are lazy cunts.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

Too big to fail. Will be bailed out by the tax payer

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

L Jinny > stormzy and every other british rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=k_FZkDXupQM
youtube.com/watch?v=ATedRYFo_m0

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

BLM tried to protest in London
London's so D I V E R S E that it ended up inconveniencing black lives
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH6RQZxmr0

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

GO BACK TO INDIA U FOOKIN PAKI BASTARDS

Next day

YES BILAL BACK OF THE NET MY SON

Carter King
Carter King

FOOKIN PAKIS AND WOGS TAKIN OVA
YESSS GOAAAALLLL DELE ALLI MY SON
Brainlets. Even Peter Hitchens is one.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

my feet hurt
my delivery is going to be late
I just want to go home and have sex with my wives
I hate blacks

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

he's flow is shit

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Shill on /mu/, Stormzy. No self-respecting artist would want to be associated with Sup Forums brand cancer, even if they were /ourguy/ imho.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Three pakis to take on one white lad. Fucking paki faggot cowards.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

LMAOOOO

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

wh*Tes are weak asf

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Jinn is better than any UK artist you can link to me right now youtube.com/watch?v=qK7cH8cfz8s

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Stone Island and CP are white men's labels. This is why niggers and pakis look so odd wearing it.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

I see the boatyard wanker still hasnt left the house in months.sad

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

i like it when th' man kick de ball

William Anderson
William Anderson

Pube BTFO

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

for real though are you just some mad manlet paki or what?

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

happened almost 2 years ago
LOOK EVER1 HOW BAD BLM ARE

you're sad and pathetic

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Meanwhile IRL

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Devlin > whole Grime scene

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

I would accurately describe Britain as a shithole of a country, therefore everywhere else must also be a shithole.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

All these Wojak edits make me want to make gory Wojak edits, like scalpels digging into his head on all sides, chunks of flesh being torn off his arms and legs etc etc

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

I doubt he's a paki.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

wrong

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

I am.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

It's the best thing on TV and the best comedy since Toast of London

Anthony White
Anthony White

Carillion is also involved in HS2

Let it burn! Waste of fucking money.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Leave him to it. It's probably the only place he gets attention.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Poor bastard, you need to get to the quacks lad.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

posts on a literal containment board

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

The what?

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Most boards nowadays are very Sup Forums aligned.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

No they aren't. Name one then apart from /bant/ or other shitholes.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

get a job. you can still wank after you've finished wo

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

subsequently decided education was not for him
Think his genes may have decided that for him

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

It was more meant to be making fun of how nonwhite London is, but okay, friend

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

He smashed his GCSE's you mong.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

/k/, /fit/, /his/, /int/, /tv/, /mlp/, /tv/, /v/,

All boards are shitholes, this is Sup Forums.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Circle Jerkers get the fuck out

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

/mlp/, /tv/
Great, nonces are Sup Forums aligned, now

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

/int/ isn't really Sup Forums alagined
there all racists but hate Sup Forums and americans

/mlp/
lol

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

british education system is fucking shit so i dont blame him for that tbqh

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Wow what an accomplishment

Cameron King
Cameron King

int
/int/ is where KARA BOGA and the Amerimutt meme are from. I openly troll there and no one is hostile towards me.

/tv/
I love bullying Sup Forumstards there, everyone else does too!

The rest are politically irrelevant

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

He smashed his GCSE's
Everyone who's not retarded did.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

That why most people on britpol are NEETs?

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Poles, innit?

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Probably. What do you do?

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

What about Poles?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Just Poles. Y'know?

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Go to Sixth Form currently. :^)

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Then why are you wasting your time here?

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

I'm bored.

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Fair

William Evans
William Evans

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42662303
Sophie Lionnet death: Couple admit burning French nanny's body
Police had been unable to tell the age or gender of the victim because the body was so badly charred.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

What do you do at sixth form bud? Why can't you behave like a normal poster?

What you do is borderline autistic/bot behaviour (spamming the same pictures with same messages every day) I just don't understand the appeal.

David Green
David Green

Maths, phys and CS

Why can't you behave like a normal poster?
Why should I?

What you do is borderline autistic/bot behaviour (spamming the same pictures with same messages every day) I just don't understand the appeal.
To troll, innit?

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Our cities are the worst cities in the world outside of eastern europe, africa, india, china and russia

Colton Long
Colton Long

Our cities are the worst cities in the world outside of eastern europe, africa, india, china and russia

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

First he is not british anymore than I am Chinese. He is an African leeching benefits and filthing up Britain

Second who gives a shit what he does or says?

Third a sad day is coming for him and his ilk. He knows. We know it.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

pakistan, south america, some of north america, most of east asia

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Maybe. Inner cities are usually shitty and filled with foreigners who refuse to integrate and congregate in their little ghetto communities. Most west Euro cities are like that.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

outside of eastern europe, africa, india, china and russia
That is well over 40% of the total landmass of Earth, so that's not all that bad

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

He didn't even say it
Trumpturds can't be this stupid. That's exactly something he would say. It's the reason morons like you voted for him in the first place.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Inbetweeners age (16-17) fucking sucks lad.

At least I was able to buy fags back when I was 16, nowadays you need to be 16 to buy Monster from Waitrose and I'm pretty sure many shops are about to follow suit.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Maths, phys and CS
I don't believe you. Your 'Why should I?' attitude and repetitive mindless mannerisms are that of a petulant autistic child not anyone with any kind of intelligence.

To troll, innit?
I, and I'm sure alot of other people have many of your spam posts and file names and trips filtered. Whenever you slip through with an original thought I just filter your ID for the thread. What do you think your accomplishing?

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

our cities are the best cities in the world outside of japan, germany and france

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Cause you blame the world and not your self you fucking neet.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

France
Kek

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

What does he think about Haiti?

Shithole or not?

strawpoll.me/14819198

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

sometimes it is just the worlds fault
like the babies who were ripped from their wombs and shot in front of their dying mothers by turkish soldiers

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

I don't believe you
Pic related

Your 'Why should I?' attitude and repetitive mindless mannerisms are that of a petulant autistic child not anyone with any kind of intelligence
LOL butthurt!

I, and I'm sure alot of other people have many of your spam posts and file names and trips filtered. Whenever you slip through with an original thought I just filter your ID for the thread. What do you think your accomplishing?

I'm finishing Pub's job of destroying this shithole. So far I'm proing to be successful.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

To troll, innit?
Shitting up the threads with spam now counts as trolling.

This. Take responsibility for yourself and be the best person you can be user.

No question about it. It's a repugnant place.

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Forgot pi

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

We have the most mediocre cities in the world

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Said the potato fucker lol what a chubby cunt

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

i've never seen you have an intelligent discussion with anyone or put forth any legitimate arguments

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Prime minister
STOPPED right there, isn't yours a faggot shitskin?

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

see

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

I've already destroyed a lot of morale here and barely any discussion of politics takes place in this dump.

I will always appear and shit up this place :^)

Jacob King
Jacob King

Argue with who? That's not my objective.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

just looked at kenya i mean kensington on street view what a shithole

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

you're wasting your time because people here are fanatical about their beliefs.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

shithole

How racist!

Dylan King
Dylan King

Right, ladies, eyes down

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

How is it not your fault user? What happened in your life that's so far out of your control?
Pretty much this.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Ethiopian Cuisine
Can't imagine their menu's very extensive

David Diaz
David Diaz

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate. Yes it is legitimate to blame the world. No it is not useful to blame the world.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

I know that. Everybody does.
My spamming is even making WN a liberal.

Spamming KARA BOGA is one of the best trolling methods on this site.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

What's stopping you now? Are you disabled?
tfw browse /britpol/ so rarely I don't even know what you're on about
Who's WN?

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

You act like you get some sort of joy from trolling here but I don't understand where from. I think you might have some OCD or aspergers which is common with high iq people.

William Perez
William Perez

But all that ever happens is everyone asks you to stop, calls you autistic, then leaves within 10 minutes
What do you get out of that?

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

One of the tripcunts.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Sorry, I see right through you.
As long as brit/pol/ lives, I'll continue to spam it until it's dead.

I'll never stop. Not until I'm dead.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

I see right through you.
What do you see?
I'll continue to spam it until it's dead.
But why?

John Sanders
John Sanders

The sneknest is reach critical mass again
Good job I'll have my millies soon

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Filter and do not respond to Paki Poster/WN. If you do you are part of the problem.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

For a while I thought you were Ribena. A crossdressing paki from way back on /intbrit/

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

You're trying to make me reevaluate my life choices, which are to spam Sup Forums threads.

As an ANTIFA member it's my duty to make RIGHT-WINGERS get BTFO!

John Davis
John Davis

"is an English grime and hip hop artist."
ENGLISH?
are you high mohamed?

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Get on my fucking level boys

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

tfw cozy village pub with small doors and loads of different ales

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

you're trying to make me reevaluate my life choices
I wasn't trying to hide that fact.
You aren't a member of anti-fa but if you are then use communism to debate us.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Debate what? You'll be majority non-wh*Te in a few years, most of you aren't academically successful, and you blame your problems on Jews because you've seen an info-graph of them on here.

By the way, I don't do debates, my job is to spam.

Carson Long
Carson Long

Do you honestly believe in the things you just posted? Or are you just a spammy parrot?

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Why wouldn't I? non-white birth rates are the highest and you're still importing non-whites.

London, Luton, Birmingham are all majority non-white. And the whole Jewish conspiracy is backed up by purely racist sources.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit